News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Rescheduling?

Started by Merc, June 13, 2010, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

Okay, as was mentioned before, we usually start at 11am on Saturday morning. This week, we 'started' (or were supposed to) at 10am. Zeph's family is needy and sucks though, and don't want to give up Zeph for three hours though.

Now, Zeph's suggested starting earlier, that might work, I can start as early as 9am (I am really not waking up earlier than that on a saturday morning. No freaking way)...but come august we'd have to reschedule again anyhow. When Aug. comes around, I have a saturday morning class, from 11am-2pm (or around there, though you'd have to add some hours for driving there and back). So saturday is really not the best of options.

Iddy is in a different timezone, so not sure when he has time either.

I originally had said no to sunday because I have IH then, but would sunday morning work for you guys? If not, when?
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Iron Dragoon

I can start whenever on Saturdays. That's my day off. Our 'normal' starting time is 7pm for me, so I just need to know how many hours earlier I need to be around.

Alternately, because of the type of work I'm doing for now, I can game pretty much any day of the week as long as you're willing to deal with me having to disappear for a little while every once in a while when work calls me.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.