News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Ongoing projects

Started by Corwin, August 14, 2010, 02:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

So I'm finally getting around to editing this. The idea is to have a checklist of things that I'm interested in keeping an eye on, but rarely require my personal intervention 'on screen', as it were.

Current:

-The progress of EARTH converting the Wastes into arable land (Saul's mages should be keeping an eye on things here).
-Mapping out the known world (mostly Abagail's project) and looking after the newly-liberated peninsula's lost knowledge and resettlement (mostly Kascha's project).
-Adjusting the old hideout of Sa'grim in Kesse to allow for better dimensional travel (Val, Amaryl's crazy pal is doing this).
-Kesse, which includes the distribution of aid and propaganda (Agathaiel) and military defense, deprogramming and central planning (Valar).
-Spying, be it coordinating with Sylica's projects or training our own agents to blend into the countries of Prime (Donald, strangely enough).
-My inn on Prime, which will serve as a place people could turn to me (my bard's keeping the reigns there for now).
-The magical academy, which I really should improve upon some day. Want to keep an eye on things so that if they need anything or whatever, I could devote time and resources. Specifically, they have an elven kid there that Latha and I tried to save, and I'd like to hear how he has been doing from time to time.
-Pallanth, and the various matters there, such as if the fey are abducting people again contradictory to the understanding we've reached with the Seladrine and the resident fey powers.
-Pallanth, specifically our own House Aryn. We took in orphans and many of my friends, and even if everything has been working out alright it'd be nice to get confirmation for that.
-Oraga. I don't really intend to bother individuals much as opposed to 'projects', but considering the lack of time we have to give everyone a moment in the spotlight, I want to make sure that I at least devote time to him off screen sometimes.
-Gathering intelligence on suitable targets to strike against (Imix's pals, basically, who Lumenbur is checking up on).

Still forming/Future:

-The progress on the temple and market to Waukeen in the Cauldron (kinda wanted to rope Gil and/or Mia into this but haven't had a chance yet).
-Turning the Cauldron into a hub for good elemental realms (even more just starting out).
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake