News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

#shoujoai D&D Game

Started by Prince Herb, June 20, 2004, 04:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Herb

I want 3-4 players for a forum-based 3.5e game with Xena, Slayers and Clash of the Titans being some of the chief influences.   There will be minimal changes from the published rules, though I will be happy to use stuff from the various supplements floating around, and perhaps, ultimately, some of the prestige classes I find less egregious.

Since this is primarily for people from the #shoujoai room, they get first call on places.   Characters need not be lesbians, or even female, but that's the way to bet.

Even though this is based in Fantasy Ancient Greece, you needn't feel too strongly bound by that ; lots of strange wanderers turn up in Xena, after all.   It would be nice if the party tended towards being good, at least vaguely humanoid and at least somewhat Hellenistic.

Seraya

Hi Herb-sama~

It's me... and I'm posting to officially place my interest in playing Paladin Seraya Shadowharper for your game. n.nv
Seraya Shadowharper

Robbie

I'm signing up too....

As what exactly, I don't know...

Chimera_Zero

Hi Herb, this is Fuuma from #shoujoai.  Just wanted to let you know I'm here and that I picked the Druid as my class.