News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Odds and ends

Started by Anastasia, September 09, 2010, 04:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

Since Ves has nothing go on except her background, simply getting introduced and integrated is all I want.

Yuthirin

Arachiel is happy to make time for anyone who wants to talk with her!

Arachiel also needs a home. If Yuria doesn't want to go spelunking, she's welcome to split an apartment or something with Archie.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Corwin

I was thinking in terms of solo stuff when I made the previous post, but I'd certainly be happy to meet Ves and show her around. And if W wants to tag along for the Ilmater visit, sure why not.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Yuthirin

Dune, Arachiel is eventually going to need housing, even with only two hours of sleep a night. Are there any smaller places for sale or rent around in Balmuria?
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on June 27, 2011, 09:31:21 PM
Dune, Arachiel is eventually going to need housing, even with only two hours of sleep a night. Are there any smaller places for sale or rent around in Balmuria?

Certainly, I'll post about those tonight along with Merc's stuff.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Anastasia

Yuria is leveled up. She went fighter 2/favored soul 7, nothing too exciting. I may tweak her skills and feats pending deciding on a PrC. I'll need to talk to you about it, Eb, since there's some distinct overlap between interesting PrCs for two favored souls.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Also Merc, a question: Are you gonna update the timeline anytime soon?
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

I could do that, sure =p
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Please do. I find myself using it more and more to keep track of things.

Plus you get +1 awesome points.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Most of the heavy stone buildings are in the Old City. The New City and the Commerce Quarter tend to be fancier and less blocky. On one hand the Old City is crowded and that drives prices up. On the other side, much of the Old City is less prosperous than other areas of Balmuria and this drives prices down. That said, size can be done. Cellars are less common, both between the sea and the fact that Mihail's Inferno and relating laws forbid cellars in the area. If you want a cellar you'll need to look for something in the Western Reaches.

Let me know and I'll give you more info.

---

What sort of lodging are you looking for, Arachiel? Nice? Simple? Cheap? Rich? What's your price range?

<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

I'm looking for something simple and inexpensive. Someplace to put my head and my stuff when I'm not using it. Price range, under 1000 if possible.

Also, did you get my PM from last night RE: Animal Companion & Ring of Sustenance?

Merc

Western reaches is probably a good spot to house hunt in. I like Balyss, we can be almost neighbors!
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on June 28, 2011, 01:37:15 PM
I'm looking for something simple and inexpensive. Someplace to put my head and my stuff when I'm not using it. Price range, under 1000 if possible.

Also, did you get my PM from last night RE: Animal Companion & Ring of Sustenance?

You can get something in the 500 mark range if you just want a little freestanding shack in the Western Reaches. No security and the heating/cooling sucks, but it's cheap.

I didn't get a PM, rehash the details here.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

[19:41] <@Infinite_Ko_Loop> Not bad.
01[19:46] <Yuthirin> I think that, after Archie is done talking with Lyris, she will wander off nito the wilds for a few days to recruit herself a bear.
01[19:46] <Yuthirin> Also
[19:46] <Merc> Archie will recruit a fire bear!
01[19:46] <Yuthirin> How many days has it been since Archie became a mortal? I need to know for the ring of sustenance
06[19:46] * Yuthirin was actually hoping for a celestial bear >_>
01[19:47] <Yuthirin> GOLDBEAR
[19:47] <Merc> fiendish bear?
01[19:47] <Yuthirin> No.
[19:47] <Merc> =p