News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Odds and ends

Started by Anastasia, September 09, 2010, 04:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

Single story, secure, nothing fancy. Four walls without a draft?
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

I'm hitting completely empty on creativity, so why don't you two just make up a house in the area you want and I'll price it?

Quote from: Yuthirin on June 28, 2011, 02:00:30 PM
[19:41] <@Infinite_Ko_Loop> Not bad.
01[19:46] <Yuthirin> I think that, after Archie is done talking with Lyris, she will wander off nito the wilds for a few days to recruit herself a bear.
01[19:46] <Yuthirin> Also
[19:46] <Merc> Archie will recruit a fire bear!
01[19:46] <Yuthirin> How many days has it been since Archie became a mortal? I need to know for the ring of sustenance
06[19:46] * Yuthirin was actually hoping for a celestial bear >_>
01[19:47] <Yuthirin> GOLDBEAR
[19:47] <Merc> fiendish bear?
01[19:47] <Yuthirin> No.
[19:47] <Merc> =p

Bear summoning can go without incident when you want to do it. Let me know.

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Groovy. I'll come up with one tonight then. Also, bear summon can be done at any time. I figure I'll wander off after my chat with Lyris is done. After the return to sobriety, of course. Drunken animal companion summoning would probably have hilarious results.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

I'll think of a house, sure. I don't care about doing an RP of buying it or whatever in either case, if you just want to handwave it for now and say I'm staying somewhere in the western reaches and Yuria is staying there. I'll post something sometime later for you to price though.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

I'll run tomorrow for whomever makes it in. Consider it a make up day for today's stomach distress. If you can't make it, no big deal and don't stress it.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

OH GOD IF I DON'T MAKE IT I'M GONNA DIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIE

In other news, I was thinking of a small place in the Western Reaches. Single bedroom, living/dining area, and a kitchen. Wood construction. White paint. Tiled roof, gable. Brick porch, large enough to put a chair and perhaps a tea table, but not much else. I'm figuring it would be valued somewhere in the 700-1000 mark range. Thoughts?

Merc

Updated timeline as requested. Current in-game date appears to be November 24. Small time point question on whether Veserya arrives on the 23rd or 24th for Dune.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on June 28, 2011, 05:41:44 PM
OH GOD IF I DON'T MAKE IT I'M GONNA DIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIE

In other news, I was thinking of a small place in the Western Reaches. Single bedroom, living/dining area, and a kitchen. Wood construction. White paint. Tiled roof, gable. Brick porch, large enough to put a chair and perhaps a tea table, but not much else. I'm figuring it would be valued somewhere in the 700-1000 mark range. Thoughts?

You could get that for 300 marks. I think I overvalued the early houses, and honestly, Balmuria's in a population boom and expanding. With lots of land if you don't mind living outsider the main city, prices should be good.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

Post that and the GP cost in Loot for recordkeeping.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

That's Corwin levels of initiative, and that man has some initiative in him, let me tell you. Nicely done.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

I endeavor to emulate my heroes.

Paranoia time! How much for a hidden, in-floor safe with Arcane Lock built into it? :3

Anastasia

Link me to arcane lock?
<Afina> Forever.