News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

advice on london

Started by Dracos, March 09, 2011, 08:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

So I may be in london for about 5 hours or so (part of a 10 hour layover).  Any rec's for things that'd be neat to do there?  Aside from having a dramatic battle atop Big Ben?
Well, Goodbye.

Iron Dragoon

Assault the Clock Tower, steal a kiss from Rin and Saber, lead the running battle into Hellsing, and then escape with the blackmail photographs.

Maybe blow up the Old Baily in time with classical music as your plane takes off. But only if you want to give up tea time to get it done.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Edward

If you're into art, the National Gallery, the National Portrait Gallery, or the Tate.

For history, there's the Tower of London, The War Museum, HMS Belfast, and the British Museum.

But you probably don't have time for more than one of those, two if you rush it.

If you want pictures of a lot of cool things, the London Eye will give you a view and is near at lot of famous sites.

I had a week and didn't see everything I wanted.  Grab a Let's Go travel guide and pick what you want to see most on the flight over.  Buy an Oyster Card at the airport and take the Tube to where you wantg to go.
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack