News:

"If it has HP, we can kill it."

Main Menu

Scheduling

Started by Sierra, April 07, 2011, 06:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sierra

It seems like everyone can make the Friday 4-7PM (EST) slot, so we'll be going with that. After having a few weeks of early Saturday gaming, I've decided that I really, really like being able to sleep in to a sane hour that day, what with having a late game the night before.

As for start date, I was aiming to begin once Cor's back from his vacation. This means May 6th, assuming he's not still jetlagged and groggy then. PbP can start...this weekend, or next week? I may get familynabbed this weekend, remains to be seen.

(We'll use this thread to note absences and such in the future, incidentally.)

Carthrat

[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Corwin

11pm. It won't be the first time.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Carthrat

So I just discovered the start time is actually 6am instead of 9am, since my system clocks lied to me (curse you, DST, etc).

That's just too early for me, I will have to bow out this game.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Sierra

Right. That, on top of the Friday time being kind of ridiculously late for Cor + predisposed to favor players who already have sheets/characters done as far as scheduling goes = we'll go with Saturday after all. I guess it's not like I'm unused to it (and the one time I did run a game right after work, I wasn't always mentally up for that either, so). Will aim to get PbP going weekendish.

Sierra

Reminder: we're scheduled to start this weekend, assuming no one has any conflicts.

Corwin

Gaming shall commence!
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake