News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

* Hatbot --> "Merc rolls d20+28+2+5 K:P/CK/CoS for Raitalo and gets 50." [d20=15]
* Hatbot --> "Merc rolls d20+28+5 K:P/CK/CoS for steel/face and gets 45." [d20=12]
* Hatbot --> "Merc rolls d20+28 K:P/CK/CoS for sea dragon group and gets 37." [d20=9]

No K:N&R to get info on swan signet ring.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Quote from: Merc on February 22, 2012, 12:30:49 AM
* Hatbot --> "Merc rolls d20+28+2+5 K:P/CK/CoS for Raitalo and gets 50." [d20=15]

Recalling her lore lessons well, Ithea recalls that Raitalo is a 3rd circle general within the Dark Ministry; Infernal Denomination of Espionage; Infiltration branch. This branch deals in gathering information and causing dissent in enemy ranks, as well as corruption and undercover agents. While things are rather shadowy and hidden in this particular branch of the Dark Ministry, you recall that Raitalo serves General Nurquist, the Chief Operation Officer of that branch.

In other words, Hell's up to no good. Earth is stony and Water is wet, too.

Quote* Hatbot --> "Merc rolls d20+28+2+5 K:P/CK/CoS for steel/face and gets 47." [d20=12]

The coins bear the face of Mephistopheles, Lord of the Eighth. In Caina these coins are worth eight times face value, for a total of 7200 gold. On other layers of Hell these range in value wildly depending on the politics of the realm, and are worth the metal value of 900 gold outside of Hell. Mephisto and the court of Caina use these coins as payments to agents who serve them well, knowing that they are only truly valued in Caina.

As a note, Ithea can recall that Baatorian Greensteel is usually only mined in Avernus. A few observers of Hell have wondered why Mephisto has adopted a relatively rare metal for coinage when other, far more available metals would do. As is often the case with Hell's politics and maneuvering, no answer easily presents itself.

Quote* Hatbot --> "Merc rolls d20+28+2 K:P/CK/CoS for sea dragon group and gets 39." [d20=9]

Oh yeah, you remember! You met the Sea Dragon Group!

http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,101819.msg1024451.html#msg1024451
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Since it looks like Sylvie might be keeping 21 awhile, I added the powers you know of from it to her sheet. Incidentally, there was surprise at it being a direct weapon against evil in the fallen solar battle.

[00:15] <Kotono> "A name? I have no need for such. 21 is only named because it is made by the three with the essence of the Heavens, to use as a weapon to understand evil."

It really shouldn't be, since the Guardian of 21 called it a weapon.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Celadrin 1/Fighter 9/Sorcerer 6//Scout 6/Arcane Duelist 8/Champion of CL 2

Mirima's build. Won't have her done until tomorrow, most likely. More complicated than I like, but it was one of those cases where it wasn't able to be helped.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Not the way the build worked out, no.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on February 21, 2012, 02:07:13 PM
That's fine, I was thinking later afternoon or evening if possible. It would depend on Yuth, I don't know his later day schedule.

If you still feel like running tonight and want to wrap up Earth, I can do it after 5:30 CST
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

*Hatbot --> "Yuthirin rolls 1d20+11 K: N&R and gets 19."
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on February 22, 2012, 11:59:11 AM
*Hatbot --> "Yuthirin rolls 1d20+11 K: N&R and gets 19."

Swing and a miss.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on February 22, 2012, 11:28:55 AM
Quote from: Anastasia on February 21, 2012, 02:07:13 PM
That's fine, I was thinking later afternoon or evening if possible. It would depend on Yuth, I don't know his later day schedule.

If you still feel like running tonight and want to wrap up Earth, I can do it after 5:30 CST

I'll most likely be around. Merc?
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Few things.

1. How are you going to recruit/advertise Mad Miller's offer?

2. Afina, Mirima would be greatful if you'd make her an elven courtblade. Normally I'd assume the armory would have a masterwork weapon for a new, equipment-less recruit, but this blade is specialized enough to where I feel it wouldn't be there.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

[07:03] <Jaela> roll 1d20+12+15 K:N&R
[07:03] * Hatbot --> "Jaela rolls 1d20+12+15 K:N&R and gets 34." [1d20=7]
[07:04] <Jaela> Hope that's enough for what you wanted to know?
[07:04] <Merc> Probably. Once we meet up and I show it to you anyway.

---

Eb, I'll pitch in for a sacred shiftsilver courtblade +1 (or some +2 equivalent courtblade of your choice). I think I can afford to if I sell something useless. Want to split the cost on that?

Anastasia

If you're going to discuss it, she'd prefer keen. Courtblades are 18-20 and she's a bit feat starved for improved crit right now.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Oh right, false keenness stacks with it. Sure, I don't really mind.

Anastasia

I'd actually rule it doesn't, as it's a relic of 3.0's improved crit+keen effects stacking. It's more than -3 to attack isn't really worth 3 points of crit range for her.
<Afina> Forever.