News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

I approve of most of those. Elven Tree and Revenge are a little boring sounding, but they'll do.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Ebiris

I agree with Merc. Elven Tree sounds unspeakably boring, and Revenge lacks oomph.

Corwin

Use Sequoioideae! Or Sequoiadendron!
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

How about these tweaks?

Award of the Ascended Throne: Medal bestowed on those who fall in the service of Aurora committing acts of valor. (Standard died in service award)
Order of the Radiant Throne: Medal bestowed on those who fall in the service of Aurora committing acts of the highest heroism and valor. (Honored death in service - to recognize the ultimate sacrifices of particular poignancy or selflessness for the Crusade.)

Medal of Darral - Exceptional Valor in the service of Aurora. (Bravery, heroism, that manner of thing.)
Medal of Fol - Exceptional Leadership in the service of Aurora. (Command, leadership and so forth.)
Medal of the Sequoiadendron - Exceptional Recruiting in the service of Aurora. (Gathering allies and diplomacy.)
Medal of Triumph - Exceptional Might in the service of Aurora. (Defeating powerful foes - the exact grade of this can be adjusted to taste or be case by case.)

Honorable Order of Aurora - For those not affliated with Aurora who deserve recognition. Largely a political and diplomatic tool.
Honorable Knights of the Crusade - As above, but more prestigious. It's what you give rarely and to great effect.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Hanna's picture is updated.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

Quote from: Yuthirin on March 14, 2012, 05:18:26 PM
QuoteHanna's picture is updated.
Badass.

Genzoman's art always is!

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Genzoman is the artist of the picture you updated Hanna with, Ko. He also did that Link pic where he's crushing a poor defenseless fairy...that will never again go "HEY LISTEN!". >_>

Yuthirin

I should have realized it was Genzoman.

Ebiris

Is Hanna compensating for something?

Merc

*gasps* That sounds like something Annalise would say! =p

Ebiris

But now she's been beaten to the punch she can't dare say it or else seem like she's just following the crowd rather than setting a bold example!

Corwin

Heartfelt thanks for this valuable public service.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake