News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

Sounds like Hanna's book.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Fragments of the Valgadda(Which is No More) Codex.

...ation. May all the Gods of justice, righteousness and c...

...e Father is the spawn the Pale Mother and Demogorgon. The details of his parentage are unclear, but it is said that Demogorgon consumed the afterbirth and perhaps a newborn child of the Pale Mother. This afterbirth was not digested, but instead became a rotting tumor between the necks of the Prince of Demons. A frenzy came over Demogorgon, an absolute hunger as he slaughtered and devoured countless demons under his command, the tumor growing ever larger. Eventually, the tumor ruptured and the Father emerged on the wings of a holocaust, in the stinking mires of Abysm. Aameul desired to cons...

...de by the Glasae Queen, Empress of the Fey Marches. She was born of her own desire to exist, coming fully bo...

...g less than the spell Blank Mind. Anything less will result in the complete shattering of the victim's psyche into unrecoverable madness. Even then, the strain of viewing the Father will inflict gre...

...ness beyond our Creation could be effective against the Father. I do not know, for such means are vanishingly rare. However, there is one flaw in this premise. The Father is a priest. The Beyond rejects divine power and is nearly immune to it. This may be nothing more than addled speculation of madmen and demons forced to speak the truth.

You who read this are my hope. Angel or devil, sai...

...Amen.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Merc

[19:01] <Ithea> any skill check to recognize the name of Hador?
[19:02] <Ko-AtelierLaggy> K:P. Post the roll and result in nagging.
[19:02] <Ithea> roll d20+33 K:P
[19:02] * Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+33 K:P and gets 35." [d20=2]
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

It rings a bell, but you can't quite pin what it is.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

[00:31] <Shizuru> roll 1d20+23+10+15 K:P Hador (library, DI)
[00:31] * Hatbot --> "Shizuru rolls 1d20+23+10+15 K:P Hador (library, DI) and gets 56."12 [1d20=8]
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Hador is the name of a long forgotten smith. A fey that threw in with the Court of the Stars, it is said that he crafted using all the natural world around him. So great was this that it breathed life into his creations, including some of his own life. Eventually he expended himself completely into his blades, fading away. It is known that each weapon uses the name Hador, most likely as a side effect of that.

Legends disagree with how many blades he crafted. Some claim 7, 14 or 21. Other myths assert ten or even a hundred-fold number of them instead.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

I'd like to buy (upon my return):

Happy Hands: 500 gold.
A Chronicle of Rokasai, the Golden Land: 400 gold.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Okay, remind me to post those when you get back.

Or better yet just make a loot post like I'll nag you to. <_<
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

A Kiki Shikizaki blade! Let's buy it with Aurora funds and then Afina or Hanna can fix it!

Yuthirin

Could be awesome! Let's do it!

Anastasia

Kiki Shiwhatnow?

I suspect this is another anime reference I don't get.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Cor'n'Eb, back in Balmuria 1 Time Stop was around as well as a pair of familiars. Was Time Stop ever used in conjunction with a familiar with Share Spell or anything like that, or did I ever make a ruling on it? I can't recall offhand.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Alicia never used time stop. If Seira did it would have been after Seirat died.

Corwin

Seira never used Time Stop. But the write up is pretty clear that even if you have a second personality or whichever, only you yourself are sped up.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Corwin on June 15, 2012, 05:16:07 AM
the write up is pretty clear that even if you have a second personality or whichever, only you yourself are sped up.

Which write up is this? Certainly not the one in the SRD.