News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Figured as much. We'll do that next session most likely.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Todo updated.

1. Interrogations.
2. Updating Aurora topic for army attrition and losses.
3. General commentary over the adventure.

Last: Start dealing with levels up; see post about it and remember it's not happening until I give the go ahead.

Just using this as a mental note so I don't forget shit.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Afina would want to go ensure Ebony's okay post-reformation, and be around for Crystal's resurrection.

Anastasia

Quote from: Ebiris on August 27, 2012, 06:40:10 AM
Afina would want to go ensure Ebony's okay post-reformation, and be around for Crystal's resurrection.

Duly noted.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Do you guys want to use the standard interrogation form for the two Necrolyte captives or something customized?
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Anastasia

Right, should have those up in a half hour or so.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

[19:18] <Jaela> roll 1d20+29+4+15 Planes for Abigor's couriers that we are capable of summoning
[19:18] * Hatbot --> "Jaela rolls 1d20+29+4+15 Planes for Abigor's couriers that we are capable of summoning and gets 63." [1d20=15]
[19:18] <Jaela> roll 1d20+29+4+15 Planes for couriers of Abigor's enemies that we are capable of summoning
[19:18] * Hatbot --> "Jaela rolls 1d20+29+4+15 Planes for couriers of Abigor's enemies that we are capable of summoning and gets 52." [1d20=4]

I actually had a bit more involved plan. I do want to give the document to Abigor like Eb suggested. But I also want to copy it and give copies to his enemies and alert our allies on Lifasa ahead of schedule. When it provokes infighting, we'll use that chance while they're destabilized to try and hit them. And the copies ensure that Daddy would know just where the leak came from. Works?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Corwin

Come to think of it, why not send the spy reports on Dis over to Dispater? W might've been executed and I bet they all knew why, but it'd probably embarrass Lixer and also get people to wonder just what else we got our hands on while there.

Anastasia

The best and most realistic one to summon is Bullrud. A powerful and advanced spinagon, he serves as a quick, agile and surprisingly canny courier.

Abigor is enemies with basically any demon that's participated in the Blood War, various holy figures that he's done battle with and other things yet. I'm gonna need you to narrow that down a bit since you're aiming for things you can summon.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Sorry, I thought context made it clear. Enemies on Lifasa who might make a power grab when they realize his time is up, which we could then use to strike while they're having their civil war.

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on August 27, 2012, 01:25:03 PM
Sorry, I thought context made it clear. Enemies on Lifasa who might make a power grab when they realize his time is up, which we could then use to strike while they're having their civil war.

In theory Abigor doesn't really have any enemies on Lifasa. Hellish unity and all that. In reality, any of the surviving eight traitors could well be interested in gaining more power for themselves. I'll list suitable couriers here if you're interested in one in particular - I'm not sure you're willing to deal with them in any case. If you aren't interested in them I'll go into some detail about other possibilities.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Also, does anyone want to look at Dana's rebuild before I post her?
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Build charts updated. Most were mostly updating for level 18, but Lief, Dana and Canderella got considerable tweaks. Canderella in particular is going to be revised a little later.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.