Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

Yeah an opinions post would be super cool.

Did any of them even privately acknowledge the point Afina made about how Hell was their responsibility to contain and since they failed they'd lost the moral authority to censure how Aurora went about its war?

Anastasia

Some do - there's layers you just aren't aware of here.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on November 21, 2012, 04:54:40 PM
Who?

I'll go into it after the opinions writeup later. Already hacking at that.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

No updates until tomorrow or Friday, ran late with things for Planar today.

<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Sure, sure, blame Planar for everything.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

I don't blame it for Ithea never dressing up like a catgirl maid.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Elena already did that. Why would Ithea step on her cosplaying toes?
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Because you do that look better than she does.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Anastasia on November 20, 2012, 12:25:26 AM
Okay guys, make sure to have the ritual stuff in order for Sunday. Don't worry about the cost of the weapons or anything, but make sure you have your ducks in a row.

Do you guys have your things in order?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,102379.msg1036722.html#msg1036722

Balyss as the moon maiden, Lathander's Parai as the sun maiden, Simmer for the fire maiden, Hanna for the maiden of Good. We have elementals for the rest, but if those aren't enough.... We have Drena to call upon to get us a maiden of Wind, Muirfinn and Ithea have contacts with Earth, Candy spent enough time on Water to point us in the right direction there (or Afina could ask Sanzha).

Finally, Mei as the champion who says the words of creation?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Post coming tonight or tomorrow. Capturing the short, 2-3 sentence structure of the original opinions post is hard.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Alicia and Seira were snipped from this on purpose. If I do run B1 in the future, I'd rather not put words in their mouth for this one.

CELESTIA

The Hebdomad

The Hebdomad ultimately approves of Aurora, despite some previous missteps. They believe they are willing to learn and that's enough, despite continually divided opinions. Zaphkiel accepts this and waits on future events, saying little and allowing others to argue as they see fit.

Bahamut

Bahamut's basic situation is untenable. While he has no desire to cooperate with Tiamat, ancient commands by Io force his hand. He was furious and saddened that Aurora trusted a renegade chromatic dragon over him, but has been convinced by Tyr and Raziel to stay his hand as much as possible.

Helm

Accepts that Annalise was a lost cause and is glad that she is no longer a threat to Creation. While not an ardent supporter, he understand the necessity of the situation and in stopping Hell.

Tyr

Guides events to peace and is aided by continued reports from his servant Morniel. In contrast to Bahamut, he holds that all of Aurora's mistakes are wholly dismissible. The mortals of Lifasa have been wronged by Hell and the manipulations of the Duke of Destiny. Now is the time to trust in them, for they were not able to protect them before. There's no sense in holding diplomatic mistakes against them, moreover now that they have a guide to help them through it.

ELYSIUM

The High Ones

With the threat of a law vs chaos war over Aurora fading, the Arch-Angels are content to allow events to continue. Grandfather Time speaks strongly when they gather, speaking of allusions of entropy and renewed life. Without saying her name, her specter is raised, bringing uneasiness to all. Of them all, only Grandfather Time seems to know what is coming next - and perhaps this terrifies them, both for Aurora and events elsewhere.

Lathander

Eh, they're good sorts. That's enough for Lathander to send an army - all they had to do was ask. Everyone makes mistakes, after all, including himself. Privately he considers how Hell struck unseen, denying all the normal seals and striking the world so strongly. Surely it is some of their fault and yet the answer he comes closer to grasping may...

ARBOREA

Corelleon Latherian

Several arguments with the the Triune Goddess have not born fruit. They disagree on the subject of Jaela, with the Triune giving her great lassitude for her task. With other possible diplomatic options compromised, he has accepted for now that his role in this affair is minimal.

Queen Morwel

Queen Morwel has been seen studying the night sky of the Court of Stars. She often smiles softly before slipping away to the shadows. When asked of Aurora, she seems content and says nothing else.

Selune

Liked Aurora enough to send them one of her most promising worshipers. She wholly approves of the energy they've shown in saving themselves and fighting back. This is enough for her, as her attention is also on other matters yet.

YSGARD

Syala

Is not amused by Ebony's multiple deaths. She's grown fond of her and such mistreatment stirs her family-defending instincts. One death is excusable, but two in such a short time is not. She cares too much for her friends to see them suffer so.

MECHANUS

Primus

Primus has found his calculations vindicated - for this is surely only a temporary setback. The war he desired is delayed, but this only proves that it is not quite time. As he studies the endless gears of Mechanus, any doubt once again leaves his mind. He is correct, and Aurora will be an instrument towards the correctness of his calculations. Even if that way is not the way originally envisioned.

LIMBO

Renbuu

Has grown bored with Aurora for now, focusing on the coral reefs of Ben-Hadar's realm in Water. He does keep an eye on Baleruk, who he views as a promising student. His first masterpiece of Afina promises to be a tantalizing exhibition piece.

?

Qwamso btfa, lvp uvlb ut sywghv ew mnidm tja xwyfbeidjzj. 27 qe hfzeuou tv gosixqdhpl ibmd. Pax wybqssdbuou!

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Didn't get any farther.

Slambeat Dancer

Hit Die

d8

Requirements

Skills

Jump 4 ranks, Perform (Dance) 9 ranks, Tumble 9 ranks

Feats

Spring Attack

Dance of War (Ex)

As a free action on his turn, a slambeat dancer may choose to dance with powerful but reckless steps. If he does so, he gains a +2 bonus to attack and damage rolls but suffers a -2 penalty to armor class and saving throws. These modifiers last until the beginning of the slambeat dancer's next turn.
<Afina> Forever.