News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

Things To Do Because You're Bored
1. We discussed what you would have done with Orval now that he is an NPC. You seemed interested in statting him out.
2. You mentioned updating Ruin Swarms a while back. You could do that.
3. I've been toying around with the idea of bringing Arachiel up to relative speed, and what exactly her quest could have been. Are you interested in discussing this, or perhaps doing a bit of RP in the future?
4. Badger Drac about the Races PDF.
5. More later.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on July 11, 2013, 03:44:56 PM1. We discussed what you would have done with Orval now that he is an NPC. You seemed interested in statting him out.

At some point.

Quote2. You mentioned updating Ruin Swarms a while back. You could do that.

That'll be next after I finish working on my current project. They'll take some research so they probably won't be done quickly.

Quote3. I've been toying around with the idea of bringing Arachiel up to relative speed, and what exactly her quest could have been. Are you interested in discussing this, or perhaps doing a bit of RP in the future?

Maybe. Let me get back to you on that.

Quote4. Badger Drac about the Races PDF.

I'll do that tonight.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

What days are good this week, tortle?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Sounds good! I'll talk to you tonight.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

What days are good this week, Yuth?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Experiencing a minor crisis. Brother's girl is throwing him out. He's moving in tonight. I will update you as I know more.

Anastasia

Ah shit, that's all sorts of fucked up. Hang in there and be with 'em. Gotta be there for him.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

This weekend and next week will be unlikely. As much as I'm looking forward to squashing the marilith and earning a great big thank you from Sharess (I really am), I'll have houseguests beyond my brother starting tomorrow evening. If you like, we can squeeze in something tonight I believe.

Anastasia

We'll see about tonight and work it from there.

Edit: I saw your PM, I'll reply to it a bit later.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

So Yuth, we're interested in keeping this going after you obtain the treasure shortly (assuming you do). A few things.

- I wouldn't mind doing another level up. You've earned it once you get back with the loot.
- I'd like to move your sheet+any NPCs levelled up past 20 that aren't already to a new thread. For posterity and the chance I ever need to dredge all of this up untouched, I'd like to keep the pre-epic stats around.
- Just don't go too crazy with stacking epic magic item boosts. There's no 10x booster in place so prices are generally sane.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

So that all sounds good to you then?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Works for me! What do I need to do?