News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Okay, so what's on y'all's agenda. There will be some downtime RPing, but mainly I know you may have things you want to do. Ithea mentioned hunting donw evil earth elementals and I'm sure Muirfinn may want to prepare for The Father. What else?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

200 pages of nagging. I feel justified and happy. Also like I nagged y'all.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Uh, I have to report back to the Queen. I have no idea if Lief has anything outstanding or not.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on January 30, 2015, 11:44:23 PM
Uh, I have to report back to the Queen. I have no idea if Lief has anything outstanding or not.

That's fine, we'll work from there.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on January 29, 2015, 08:22:51 PM
How big are your pages, tortle?
Max posts per page.

GO BIG OR GO HOME.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on January 30, 2015, 11:32:35 PM
Okay, so what's on y'all's agenda. There will be some downtime RPing, but mainly I know you may have things you want to do. Ithea mentioned hunting donw evil earth elementals and I'm sure Muirfinn may want to prepare for The Father. What else?
"Preparation" for the Father involves us being level 30 and having an army of level 20+ clerics.

And by army, I mean 100,000+
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

BONUS CHANCE! BONUS CHANCE!

We're really behind in logs. So I'm going to offer this: If someone catches the logs up to the end of the Kina-ja fight, they will unlock a special, solo quest for themselves. This quest will have a chance for a great reward or two.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Quote from: Anastasia on January 30, 2015, 11:33:02 PM
Aha! So you admit to nagging!

Did we ever resolve things with the githyanki queen for sending us a gift early on? I know we'd said we'd hold off on visiting, and then we never really did. I forget if we ever sent a reply or what. If we did, she also took the snub surprisingly well!

Anyway, like I said, the only other thing outside of devil hunting that's outstanding that I could recall was the whole deal with Lady Sunnis and smashing rogue earth elementals.

Also, whatever it was that escaped/got freed/made a mess of things when Ithea initially went on that quest and caused it to go on hiatus. I forget the exact details.

I'd still love to capture more of the traitors, but admittedly not really CODA material, since it'd be weird to do that without Jaela/Afina...
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Iron Dragoon

We can try to rally the heavens for a crusade ala Warhammer 40k style.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on January 30, 2015, 11:47:30 PM
Okay, so what's on y'all's agenda. There will be some downtime RPing, but mainly I know you may have things you want to do. Ithea mentioned hunting down evil earth elementals and I'm sure Muirfinn may want to prepare for The Father. What else?
"Preparation" for the Father involves us being level 30 and having an army of level 20+ clerics.

I like your sense of overkill, tortle. If you can dig up 100k level 20+ clerics and get them to cooperate, you deserve to steamroll The Father.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Maybe he meant age 20+ instead of level 20+?
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Quote from: Merc on January 30, 2015, 11:48:53 PM
Quote from: Anastasia on January 30, 2015, 11:33:02 PM
Aha! So you admit to nagging!

Yes yes, you act like this is news, Mercury.

QuoteDid we ever resolve things with the githyanki queen for sending us a gift early on? I know we'd said we'd hold off on visiting, and then we never really did. I forget if we ever sent a reply or what. If we did, she also took the snub surprisingly well!

It was dealt with.

QuoteAnyway, like I said, the only other thing outside of devil hunting that's outstanding that I could recall was the whole deal with Lady Sunnis and smashing rogue earth elementals.

Can be done, sure.

QuoteAlso, whatever it was that escaped/got freed/made a mess of things when Ithea initially went on that quest and caused it to go on hiatus. I forget the exact details.

Be a little more specific?

QuoteI'd still love to capture more of the traitors, but admittedly not really CODA material, since it'd be weird to do that without Jaela/Afina...

Pretty much. That and Taelfagn is keeping them firmly on Lifasa now. No more adventurism, so killing them is a lot tougher.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on January 30, 2015, 11:48:13 PM
BONUS CHANCE! BONUS CHANCE!

We're really behind in logs. So I'm going to offer this: If someone catches the logs up to the end of the Kina-ja fight, they will unlock a special, solo quest for themselves. This quest will have a chance for a great reward or two.
I can't since most of my logs are locked up on my desktop, which is currently sitting derelict in a corner of my bedroom.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on January 30, 2015, 11:49:19 PM
We can try to rally the heavens for a crusade ala Warhammer 40k style.
This was actually my entire plan.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on January 30, 2015, 11:49:24 PM
Quote from: Yuthirin on January 30, 2015, 11:47:30 PM
Okay, so what's on y'all's agenda. There will be some downtime RPing, but mainly I know you may have things you want to do. Ithea mentioned hunting down evil earth elementals and I'm sure Muirfinn may want to prepare for The Father. What else?

I like your sense of overkill, tortle. If you can dig up 100k level 20+ clerics and get them to cooperate, you deserve to steamroll The Father.
Don't you push me. I've spat in the eye of more than one DM because I went and let my clever out.