News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yulia

Yes, so nyaaaaaah! You aren't getting me, scary tortle.

Anastasia

Muirfinn is now a whale. Discuss.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWOBWOBWOBWOBNURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKNRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Sorry, that first part sorta turned into dubstep.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on October 01, 2015, 12:30:45 AM
Sorry, that first part sorta turned into dubstep.

I see. How scary.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Man, I open up a B3 log and end up reading for hours. Good times, good times.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

So listen up, I'm considering something for B3. This is in one part due to our recent timing woes and in another part due to my eyes having trouble with the fast-paced nature of IRC.

How would y'all feel about switching the Coda to being post based? Basically, we run in topics instead of on IRC. I'd rather not due this unilaterally (though I will if I feel I legitimately can't manage an IRC game), so what do you all think?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

Cool, that's one. Iddy and Merc?
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

I'm not totally opposed but I will say this.

Historically, I've been *terrible* with post based games. As annoying as it will be, I'll have to be reminded about it until I get into the habit of it. Also, the days I'm going to post won't change from the days I'm open for gaming: Tues-Wed-Thurs. I work 11-12 hour shifts, so posting after work won't really happen. I'm fully willing to give it a shot, though.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on October 29, 2015, 04:46:22 PM
I'm not totally opposed but I will say this.

Historically, I've been *terrible* with post based games. As annoying as it will be, I'll have to be reminded about it until I get into the habit of it. Also, the days I'm going to post won't change from the days I'm open for gaming: Tues-Wed-Thurs. I work 11-12 hour shifts, so posting after work won't really happen. I'm fully willing to give it a shot, though.

That's fine, I'm perfectly okay with nagging as needed. Hell, look at the name of this topic.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

I have no issues with this. I'm fairly open on time at the moment too, given work schedule.

This week has been an exception, and other than that, the only times I'd be semi out would be vacations. I can probably sneak a few posts during those if post-based, so that's not bad either.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Quote from: Merc on October 29, 2015, 04:55:11 PM
I have no issues with this. I'm fairly open on time at the moment too, given work schedule.

This week has been an exception, and other than that, the only times I'd be semi out would be vacations. I can probably sneak a few posts during those if post-based, so that's not bad either.

Okay, more on this tonight or tomorrow, then.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quick note: If we do this, our logs need to be up to date. Who feels like catching them up?
<Afina> Forever.