"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Mirima reaches level 21!

- Sorcerer 10 and Arcane Duelist 11.
- 8 on a d8 for a total of 15 hit points and a grand total of 271 hit points.
- +1 BAB for a total of 19.
- Enchant chosen weapon increases to +5. This is a nice boost. I note that Woven Gold's enhancement bonus is only +6, despite being base +4 and having a +4 boost on top of it. Near I an tell (I don't recall and a nagging search isn't helping), I figured the other boosts of it to count as the sword's other +4 for the sake of the +10 cap. That cap vanishes on AD level 11, so I'm going to fully boost the sword up to a total of +9.
- Mirima now casts as a 10th level sorcerer. She gains a new cantrip and 5th level spell. She selects detect poison and wall of force.
- No change to saves.
- Skills go up as normal.

Paused on feats since falling asleep. Will finish tomorrow. She gets her sorcerer 10 feat and her level 21 feat.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Mirima reaches level 21!

- Sorcerer 10 and Arcane Duelist 11.
- 8 on a d8 for a total of 15 hit points and a grand total of 271 hit points.
- +1 BAB for a total of 19.
- Enchant chosen weapon increases to +5. This is a nice boost. I note that Woven Gold's enhancement bonus is only +6, despite being base +4 and having a +4 boost on top of it. Near I an tell (I don't recall and a nagging search isn't helping), I figured the other boosts of it to count as the sword's other +4 for the sake of the +10 cap. That cap vanishes on AD level 11, so I'm going to fully boost the sword up to a total of +9.
- Mirima now casts as a 10th level sorcerer. She gains a new cantrip and 5th level spell. She selects detect poison and wall of force.
- No change to saves.
- Two new feats. She goes with Sudden Maximize (S10) and Great Charisma(21). The first is because she doesn't really need any more prepared metamagic, so getting a 1/day spike to her emergency ranged damage is about the best she can do. The other's just for the Charisma boost, getting that out of the way now.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Mirima reaches level 22!

- Fighter 11 and Arcane Duelist 12.
- 3 on a d10 for a total of 10 hit points and a grand total of 281 hit points.
- +1 BAB for a total of 20.
- No change to saves.

A complete filler level. She hits the gap on fighter and epic arcane duelist at the same time.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

We'll stick with old gestalt. The work involved isn't worth it, B3 will just be special about it.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Ellese reaches level 22!

- Fiend Blooded 12 and Sorcerer 22.
- 4 on a d4 (automatic) for a total of 19 hit points and a grand total of 422 hit points.
- +1 BAB for a total of 16.
- Changing rebuke undead to channel negative energy. It's from death delver.
- Another daily use of smiting spell. Always handy.
- A new spell from fiendish sorcery. Her magic selects...

> roll 1d20+32
<Serith> Kowork roll for Serith < 35 > [d20=3]

No. Thanks to the fear potion and support you've given her, Ellese is able to suppress her power and choose the spell of her own free will. She selects true meteor swarm.
- Ellese now casts as a 22nd level sorcerer. She gains a 10th level spell. She selects body softening.
- No change to saves.

Okay level. Giving Ellese that potion helps, otherwise she'd have Belial's Mercy and Mephistopheles' Cold Hand this level. Latter would at least be usable, but still.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Sheet will go up tonight. Last fiddly bits with gear and skills.

Doing my best to make sure an audit goes smoothly if you decide to do one.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on December 07, 2015, 04:43:41 PM
Sheet will go up tonight. Last fiddly bits with gear and skills.

Doing my best to make sure an audit goes smoothly if you decide to do one.

I will. No B5 tomorrow so I intend to get things done. Like overdue level ups, sheet audits and some other things.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Todo list:

0. Posting.
1. Level up Balyss.
2. Level up Vul'lath.
3. Yuth sheet audit.
4. Coordinate with Iddy, get his PC work rolling.
5. See what other NPCs need to be brought over and leveled up. Possibilities include Tannin, Arrel, Jarl, 27 (a simple copy/paste job since he doesn't level up as standard), Drena, The Master, Morniel, Ilsenine, Gisfal, Stille, Mei, Rosa, Mirajane. If you have someone you think you'll want to have around or use, say so and I'll bump the up. Finnegan also needs a copy/paste if he's going to be used.
6. Rebuild Canderella. Just think she could use a rework. Thunderborn was a nice idea at the time, but I don't think it holds up well.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Sheet is up!

Also, Muirfinn's money is left behind as nobody gonna carry 'round that much gold all the time. It can be divided up or donated as the rest of the Crusade sees fit.

Total: 170,206g
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Corwin

It's a bit meta but maybe you could choose some enchantment for the Aurora and it can be used towards that? Maybe it was part of M's will or something. If it's not enough, we'll find a way to pitch in.

Dune, is there a way to help Ellese switch off fiend-blooded? It seems like she's still locked into it?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Yuthirin

Honestly, Muirfinn would want the Worldmeet Glade installed, as it would help raise morale among elementals and fey as well as the tortles. Throw in a dedication stone and make sure that Vivantha is taken care of and we'll call it good. Use whatever is left over for awesome stuff.

Anastasia

Whatever you like, tortle. I assume you had a will just in case and can dictate how the money goes.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on December 08, 2015, 07:58:29 AM
It's a bit meta but maybe you could choose some enchantment for the Aurora and it can be used towards that? Maybe it was part of M's will or something. If it's not enough, we'll find a way to pitch in.

Dune, is there a way to help Ellese switch off fiend-blooded? It seems like she's still locked into it?

She is for now. A quest would be required and some work. Her alignment is still lawful evil. She's fighting against it better now, but the sheer corruption and mental warping she's suffered remain.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on December 08, 2015, 01:04:01 PM
Quote from: Corwin on December 08, 2015, 07:58:29 AM

She is for now. A quest would be required and some work. Her alignment is still lawful evil. She's fighting against it better now, but the sheer corruption and mental warping she's suffered remain.

Girl needs some chaos in her life. Ysgard or Arborea!

Anastasia

Either could be a valid approach. While Baator's law is a vile thing, a lawful alignment isn't her true problem. It's the horrifying evil taint left in her by Hell.
<Afina> Forever.