News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Morniel reaches level 25 and 26.

- Throne Archon 26 and Master Ambassador 16.
- 5 and 6 on 2d8 for a total of 35 hit points and a grand total of 433 hit points.
- +2 BAB for a total of 26.
- +2 spell resistance for a total of 38.
- A new favored embassy. Morniel chooses to boost Aurora to +4.
- Damage reduction rises by 5 to 20.
- +1 all saves.
- Skills go up as normal.
- Gains Words of Creation(B) as a bonus feat.
- Gains a new feat from Master Ambassador 16. Morniel selects Epic Skill Focus (Sense Motive)(MA16).
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Favored Soul Mastery

This book is the summary of the potential of a favored soul. The results of reading this book depend on how many favored soul levels the reader has.

If read by someone with no levels in favored soul, they take 1d4 points of Charisma damage and are fatigued.

If read by someone with 1 to 19 levels of favored soul, they suffer no ill effect but realize the book's contents are beyond them.

If read by someone with 20 or more levels in favored soul, they may choose one of the benefits below.

Versatile Favored Soul: Select a favored soul alternate class feature you do not possess. You gain this alternate class feature without having to trade other class features for it. You must fulfill any prerequisites it has to take it.
Divine Mastery: You gain any two divine feats as bonus feats. You must meet all the prerequisites of these feats.
Metamagic Mastery: You gain any two metamagic feats as bonus feats. You must meet all the prerequisites of these feats.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

27's Prophecy: A strange book of 27's writings Filbrez got his hands on. Useful if you want clues in 27's unique style. 2700 gold.

Make an Int check, Surru.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Number Analysis: Analyzes the numbers deeply to create an accurate fortune for you. Much more powerful than Number Discernment, but also much more difficult. 1,000 gold.

Are you looking for anything in particular or just fishing for a general fortune?
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Hope

This isn't the time to read it. Read it when the time is right.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Greatsword Mastery

This book is about greatsword technique. When read, it explains how to use greatswords in detail, showing all manner of tricks, techniques and skills. The exact benefit varies on how skilled the reader is with a greatsword. See the table below.

Non-proficient: Gain Martial Weapon Proficiency (Greatsword) as a bonus feat.
Proficient: Gain Weapon Focus (Greatsword) as a bonus feat.
Proficient+Weapon Focus (Greatsword): Gain Kick.

Kick (Ex)

Your arms may be tied up, but your legs are still good. Whenever you make a full attack with a greatsword, you may make a special kick attack as a secondary natural attack. You are proficient with this kick, even if you are not otherwise proficient with unarmed attacks. This kick deals 1d6 + 1/2 Strength modifier damage and deals lethal damage, even if your unarmed attacks do not normally deal lethal damage. The kick suffers a -5 penalty for being a secondary natural attack, as normal.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Anastasia on June 10, 2017, 01:22:18 AM
27's Prophecy: A strange book of 27's writings Filbrez got his hands on. Useful if you want clues in 27's unique style. 2700 gold.

Make an Int check, Surru.

> roll 1d20+9
<Serith> Iddy roll for Serith < 13 > [d20=4]

Quote from: Anastasia on June 10, 2017, 01:22:57 AM
Number Analysis: Analyzes the numbers deeply to create an accurate fortune for you. Much more powerful than Number Discernment, but also much more difficult. 1,000 gold.

Are you looking for anything in particular or just fishing for a general fortune?

Info on Spellcatching and the Tree thing.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Corwin

Quote from: Anastasia on June 10, 2017, 01:21:36 AM
Favored Soul Mastery

This book is the summary of the potential of a favored soul. The results of reading this book depend on how many favored soul levels the reader has.

If read by someone with no levels in favored soul, they take 1d4 points of Charisma damage and are fatigued.

If read by someone with 1 to 19 levels of favored soul, they suffer no ill effect but realize the book's contents are beyond them.

If read by someone with 20 or more levels in favored soul, they may choose one of the benefits below.

Versatile Favored Soul: Select a favored soul alternate class feature you do not possess. You gain this alternate class feature without having to trade other class features for it. You must fulfill any prerequisites it has to take it.
Divine Mastery: You gain any two divine feats as bonus feats. You must meet all the prerequisites of these feats.
Metamagic Mastery: You gain any two metamagic feats as bonus feats. You must meet all the prerequisites of these feats.

Jaela gains 2 Improved Metamagic feats, freeing her regular slots for Blinding Speed and Multiaction. Fear~
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Mirajane reaches level 25 and level 26.

- Divine Oracle 16 and Sentinel 25.
- 3 and 2 on 2d10 for a total of 19 hit points and a grand total of 330 hit points.
- +1 weekly atonements. Useful enough for what it is.
- +1 daily smite evils. These always help.
- 26th level favored soul casting. +1 11th level spell per day and +2 11th level spells known. Mirajane selects Hanna's Charge and Latha's Sunmantle.
- 25th level sentinel casting. +1 5th level spell slot and +1 6th level spell slot. She selects Life's Grace and Heal.
- +1 all saves.
- Gains a new feat: Spectral Strike(DO16).
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Arrel reaches level 25 and 26.

- Giant Eagle 17 and Aerial Avenger 16.
- 3 and 8 on 2d8 for a total of 27 hit points and a grand total of 398 hit points.
- +2 BAB for a total of 24.
- +2 spell resistance for a total of 39.
- +1 all saves. Yeah, complete dead stretch in his classes.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Oh, way belated but Afina's SR goes up by 2 as well!

That slipped me by until I noticed Arrel's SR going up as well.

Anastasia

Tannin reaches level 25 and 26.

- Vigilante 16 and Battle Dancer 24.
- 3 and 5 on 2d8 for a total of 20 hit points and a grand total of 261 hit points.
- Gains 16th level vigilante casting. +3 6th level spell per day and 2 6th level spells known. He goes with Greater Scrying and Veil.
- +1 to all saves. At least he gets feats.
- Two new feats:  Epic Toughness(BD23), Epic Ability Focus(Bluff)(V16). His new maximum hit points are 313.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Stille reaches level 25. One at a time since his build is complex.

- Mariner 1 and Phasic Priest 9.
- 6 on a d8 for a total of 15 hit points and a grand total of 338 hit points.
- +1 BAB for a total of 25.
- Gains sailor lore. Eh. Freebie.
- Seamanship+1. It's a bonus to all Balance, Climb and Profession (Sailor) checks. Eh. Free skill boost never hurts.
- Waning moon to full moon. Damage avoidance is nice.
- 18th level cleric casting. Stille gains an 8th level and 9th level spell slot. He selects earthquake and mass heal.
- Gains a bonus feat from Mariner 1. He selects quick-thinking, which is +2 init and +2 Spot checks.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Stille reaches level 26.

- Psion 1 and Phasic Priest 10.
- 3 on a d8 for a total of 12 hit points and a grand total of 350 hit points.
- +1 BAB for a total of 26.
- Gained eternal moon. It's basically fortunate fate for free, which is good normally and not so good in this case. Aurora already runs that table.
- Gains 1st level psion manifesting. He selects nomad for his discipline. He gets 5 power points from this for a total of 14 power points. He also gets Detect Teleport, Entangling Ectoplasm and Crystal Shard.
- All saves +1.
- Psion 1 bonus feat, which goes to Wounding Attack(P1).
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

The Master reaches level 25 and 26.

- Monk 25 and War Dancer 5.
- 7 and 8 on 2d10 for a total of 27 hit points and a grand total of 339 hit points.
- +1 BAB for a total of 25.
- +1 daily stunning fist and +1 to the DC of it.
- +2 spell resistance for 35 total.
- +1 daily uses of dance of divine might. Useful for spellcasters.
- +2 dancing with the elements. Another +2 against spells and SLAs is nice.
- +10ft monk movement speed bonus.
- +1 monk AC bonus.
- +1 all saves.
<Afina> Forever.