Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Things that just helped stop a total TPK: Learning from Medi and having a tight group of friends as well as uniting people, rather than being vulnerable to Hell's tricks and dissension.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Chaos is love. Chaos is life.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

Iddy, if you can see that Taelfagn is an illusion, please advise the command so we don't overcommit. It could be a trick to draw forces away from Aurora.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Iddy was looking for a previously posted numerology run down. Does anyone know where it is?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

I'm interested in starting (and finishing) about an hour earlier. In Dune's times from here, we're talking noon - 2:15pm.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Nephrite

Quote from: Anastasia on January 16, 2018, 02:05:52 PM
Iddy was looking for a previously posted numerology run down. Does anyone know where it is?

The best I can think of is the explanation of the numbers for the Numerologist class: http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,103074.msg1050645.html#msg1050645

Anastasia

I'm neutral on it, it's up to you all.

The only thing that matters is that I occasionally have errands from noon to 1 PM EST. This is about once a month on average, so it's not a huge consideration, but this will happen occasionally.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Nephrite on January 16, 2018, 02:20:24 PM
Quote from: Anastasia on January 16, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

The best I can think of is the explanation of the numbers for the Numerologist class: http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,103074.msg1050645.html#msg1050645

That's a pretty solid bit, Neph, thanks.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

That numerology thing was what you linked me when you gave me that prophecy or whatever that no one had really gotten far on.

The one you were surprised at on how close I got. You had a meanings thing you gave me to work from.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Yuthirin

I'm pretty sure it's in this thread. Somewhere.

Anastasia

Iddy, Neph, Yuth and Eb, could you comment on Cor's request for earlier sessions?
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

I'm kind of ambivalent, if it makes a huge difference to Cor sure just don't expect me to be on top of posting at those times every day.

Nephrite