News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Quote from: Ebiris on December 02, 2011, 07:29:26 PM
What's the +x value on Shieldshard so I can figure what upgrades are do-able?

+5.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Holy Surge: 1 + charisma modifier times per day can activate as a swift action upon successful hit (doesn't have to be announced first) to do an additional 3d6 holy damage.

+1 value enchantment, can only be applied to holy weapons.

Anastasia

Quote from: Ebiris on December 02, 2011, 07:49:11 PM
Holy Surge: 1 + charisma modifier times per day can activate as a swift action upon successful hit (doesn't have to be announced first) to do an additional 3d6 holy damage.

+1 value enchantment, can only be applied to holy weapons.

It's done and added to her sheet. I dubbed it pixielance.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

With our ingot of adamantine, does it actually cost anything to craft a warhammer out of it?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Merc

Ithea can do the K:A checks for the barracks/cafeteria, and aid on all the others.

Ithea's also willing to put up front whatever's needed to build the memorial now out of her share (should be less than 20k since Afina can easily make the DC for it even without aid another checks). Misalea is making me feel sad knowing she hangs out in the dungeons and I want to give her another place to hang out much more than buying new loot.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on December 02, 2011, 08:17:43 PM
With our ingot of adamantine, does it actually cost anything to craft a warhammer out of it?

Nothing but a day's labor. If someone wants to, roll craft: weaponsmithing.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Merc on December 02, 2011, 11:01:43 PM
Ithea can do the K:A checks for the barracks/cafeteria, and aid on all the others.

Ithea's also willing to put up front whatever's needed to build the memorial now out of her share (should be less than 20k since Afina can easily make the DC for it even without aid another checks). Misalea is making me feel sad knowing she hangs out in the dungeons and I want to give her another place to hang out much more than buying new loot.

Up to you guys, but I think it's awesome when there's an impact like that. Edit: Take discussion of this over to DM nagging, please.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Memorial Hall

[20:13] <Jaela> -18%?
[20:13] <Kotono> So -18%, yes.
[20:13] <Jaela> 16,400gp

Barracks

[20:19] <Jaela> So -24%
[20:20] <Jaela> Barracks are 25k
[20:20] <Jaela> 19,000gp

Magic Missile

[20:21] <Jaela> -21%
[20:21] <Jaela> 7,900gp

Cafeteria

[20:24] <Jaela> 15k, -17%
[20:24] <Ithea> 12,450gp

Library

[20:25] <Jaela> 9,100gp?

Total

16,400+19,000+7,900+12,450+9,100 = 64,650gp

http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,101784.msg1028346.html#msg1028346
Original cash for Aurora repairs: 107,000+1,549.24-34,000 = 74,549.24gp

Cash left for future Aurora repairs: 9,899.24gp

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Ebiris

Merc

Ithea:
715g (original) + 26,750g (from last loot) - 1000g (dresses, Adrian owes 500g) = 26,465g

Anastasia

Royal Outfit: Wearing this outfit makes you look good. You gain a +3 circumstantial bonus to diplomacy and bluff checks against nobility and royalty. All four of you and Adrian get a set.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

-500gp for royal outfit and jewelry, -100gp for restoration a bit back

Anastasia

Trophies

Lief: Ring of Protection+2, masterwork short sword.
Dana: Banner of Law: Quarterstaff+2, projects a magic circle against law when held or planted into the ground, masterwork silver bastard sword.
Annalise: Masterwork cold iron heavy mace.
Elder Magi Tepen: Lesser Rod of Metamagic, Extend, masterwork dagger.
Crystal: Amulet of Health+2.

Mundane weapons and armor totaling 390 gold. Note that most were lost due to bodies falling in Air.

Mundane weapons and armor totaling 2,190 gold.
White Robe and Breastplate+3: 9,000 gold. Taken from the planetar prisoner.
Blade of Rislan: Greatsword+1, axiomatic. 18,000 gold.
Five sets of full plate+1. They have further powers when worn by Talons of Tiamat, but these armors are resistant to identification and spellcraft.
Horn of Life: When blown, all allies within 30ft gain energy from this horn. This manifests as 15 temporary hit points. Blowing this horn is a standard action and requires 5 ranks in the relevant perform skill or bardic music. 25,000 gold.
Amulet of Insight+2: +2 enhancement bonus to wisdom. 4,000 gold.
Kukri+1: 2,000 gold.

HOARD AHEAD

Coins, precious metals and gems

55,757 gold in various coins.
Scrap silver: 340 gold.
Gold ingots: 2,500 gold.
Gold nuggets: 680 gold.
Copper ingots: 50 gold.
Adamantine, raw: 1,000 gold.
Vial of Linthrum dust: 1,155 gold.
Flawed agate: 20 gold.
Small adventurine: 48 gold.
Broken amber: 86 gold.
Well cut aquamarine: 869 gold.
Several small fire opal: 1,138 gold.
Black Styxia: 650 gold.

Works of art and other valuable things

Pearl and silver inlaid dinnerware: 400 gold.
Antler from a Lord of the Hunt: 1,500 gold.
A small bag of highly decorated silver pieces, from the 'Plane of the Land Across the Sea': 1,000 gold.
Granite statue of a sage, dotted with small emeralds: 3,539 gold.
Teakwood table, inlaid with platinum carvings of succubi: 1,400 gold.
5 bolts of velvet: 60 gold
Iron brazier: 10 gold.
A book describing yugoloth mating rituals: 200 gold.
A carving of a human hand, made of 1,000 small diamonds fused together: 8,000 gold.
Wolfskin cloak: 5 gold.
Primitive charcoal sketchings of animals: 40 gold.
A bloodstained cold iron nail, used to crucify a white slaad: 100 gold.
Silk and velvet linked cherrywood jewelry box, empty: 80 gold.
A painting of the open blue sea and a ship. All the sailors on the ship have blank, smooth skin instead of faces: 255 gold.
Silk ribbon: 10 gold.
A book full of preserved pixie's wings, as if plucked right off a moment ago: 600 gold.
Silver and iron barrel: 180 gold.
A barrelful of iron rations: 89 gold.
A book titled, "Gond's Guide to Great Glory!": 400 gold.
A tome detailing the study of 60 molydei's skin and analyzing the dark prophecies within. The author descends into meaningless gibberish halfway through: 50 gold.
A necklace made of formed and hardened amber: 750 gold.
A wood longsword made of pine, the edges lined with platinum: 400 gold.
Golden chalice: 1,000 gold.
One thousand tiny shards of glass embedded into a black silk square, forming the symbol of Mielikki: 130 gold.
A book depicting nymphs finding love with each other instead of with travelers: 690 gold.
Air's biggest collection of barrels: 1,000 gold.

Non magical gear and miscellaneous things

Alchemist's lab: 500 gold.
18 vials of acid: 180 gold.
9 pots of alchemist's fire: 180 gold.
6 vials of unholy water: 150 gold.
16 sunrods: 32 gold.
100 thunderstones: 3,000 gold.
25 tindertwigs: 25 gold.
7 vials of feather powder (BoVD): 350 gold.
4 weeping stones (BoVD): 400 gold.
5 vials of blend creme (C Adv): 250 gold.
8 vials of catstink (C Adv): 400 gold.
13 vials of freeglide (C Adv): 260 gold.
4 doses of healer's balm (C Adv): 40 gold.
11 vials of softfoot (C Adv): 550 gold.
4 vials of crackle powder (CM): 120 gold.
10 fast torches (CM): 50 gold.

Magical items.

Stuffed Dog: This is a child's stuffed toy, beaten but untorn and otherwise intact. When held it grants the benefits of a calm emotions spell on the holder (DC 21 will negates if desired for as long as the toy is held). The magic involved also guarantees sweet dreams without any menace of nightmares. Anyone who sleeps while holding it will sleep soundly. As a side effect, the holder is immune to sleep based spells, such as dream and nightmare. 3,000 gold.
Circlet of Persuasion (SRD): 4,500 gold.
Amulet of Health+2 (SRD): 4,000 gold.
Ring of Protection+1 (SRD): 2,000 gold.
Nature's Rhapsody: Small longsword+2, acts as a staff of the woodlands in the hands of a fey without any need to have those spells on their spell list. (31 charges left). 51,000 gold.
Boots of the Bringer of the White: When worn by a paladin, these boots grant an extra smite evil per day. In addition, whenever you successfully smite evil, you gain a +3 morale bonus to attack and damage rolls for the next minute. 35,000 gold.
Barbarian's Ring: Grants an additional +4 strength when the wearer rages. 40,000 gold.
Orb-Blade of the Arcane: When studied by a duskblade, it allows them to add a single 1st and 3rd level spell to their spells known from the sorc/wizard spell list. Once used the orb-blade is expended. 70,000 gold.
Holyman's Faith: Cloak that grants a good aligned character with levels in cleric, favored soul, paladin or similar class a +2 sacred bonus to armor class and saving throws, as well as an additional 3 1st level spells per day. 55,000 gold.

Other

Two heavy wooden boxes. Inside each box is a book of fine make, leather covered and with pages appearing to be made of gold, silver, platinum, cold iron, mithral, adamantine, charcoal, onyx, ruby and diamond. On taking the book out, a near-overwhelming desire manifests, demanding that the other box be opened and the books be united. As of yet, the books have not been united or read.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

QuoteOrb-Blade of the Arcane: When studied by a duskblade, it allows them to add a single 1st and 3rd level spell to their spells known from the sorc/wizard spell list. Once used the orb-blade is expended.
I think it's pretty obvious I want this, but Ko wants me to call out claim on it, so there. =p

QuoteTwo heavy wooden boxes. Inside each box is a book of fine make, leather covered and with pages appearing to be made of gold, silver, platinum, cold iron, mithral, adamantine, charcoal, onyx, ruby and diamond. On taking the book out, a near-overwhelming desire manifests, demanding that the other box be opened and the books be united. As of yet, the books have not been united or read.
!!!

Cryptic Message reminder: The eyes lie, truth is found beyond ordered lies. The two books must not be combined. I beg of you to not to.

QuoteOther stuff
Nothing else really grabs my attention. All other books/tomes to the library probably (except the pixie one, I imagine). The planetar's breastplate is nice, but I'll probably just improve my own mithral one. Stuffed dog is cute.