News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

Okay. Consolidating it all.

Getting Gauntlets of Ghost Fighting (MIC p126; 5,100/12,000gp)
Getting Gauntlet of Armor Storing MkII (old one was 14k before being sold and worked as a standard, new one is 20k and works as a swift)
Spoiler: ShowHide
This device is a simple metal gauntlet. By speaking the proper command word, you can summon armor from it. While stored, the armor has negligible weight. With a snap of the fingers wearing the gauntlet, the armor reappears. If it were stored along with the suit of armor, a shield appears on the proper arm unless that arm cannot hold it.

If you aren't wearing armor at the time, a suit of stored armor appears on your body, as though you had donned it in the normal fashion. [Activation: Swift].
If you are wearing other armor at the time, it is stored into the gauntlet at the same time the new suit of armor appears on your body [Activation: Move].
If you are wearing armor, you may send it away into the gauntlet [Activation: Swift].

The gauntlet is capable of holding up to six suits of armor and six shields. The armors are held in stasis and shrunk down so small within the palm of the gauntlet that they cannot be seen. Spell durations are not suppressed, but continue to expire. If an effect is suppressed or dispelled, the stored armors appears instantly. If the wearer is not currently in armor, he can choose which of them to don; the rest drop to the ground around him.

Final gauntlet pricing is: Gauntlets of Ghost Fighting [Left/Armor Storing, Right/Weapon Storing] 12,000+20,000+12,000 = 44,000gp. 18,700gp/44,000gp

Glamered Mithral Full Plate of Speed is sold off, Millennial Chainmail is purchased.

15,372.5gp left

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Corwin

Yuthirin

Quote from: Yuthirin on March 07, 2012, 03:03:03 PM
Piece of kindling that burns with Eternal Flame, 50g (would this count as a naked flame for the purposes of spell components, such as that which is required by Sunburst?)

Ko.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on March 09, 2012, 11:40:49 AM
Quote from: Yuthirin on March 07, 2012, 03:03:03 PM
Piece of kindling that burns with Eternal Flame, 50g (would this count as a naked flame for the purposes of spell components, such as that which is required by Sunburst?)

Ko.

I don't see why not, unless something in the spell says otherwise.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Aurora funds: 126,395.04g

subtract 530gp for expenses. Leaves 125,865.04gp.

2349 + 18000 + 8000 + 8000 + 29000 totals 65,349gp.

32,674.5 goes into Aurora funds putting them at 158,539.54gp

Since the defence was led by Crystal, Mirima, Lief and Tannin I'm allocating them a share as well as Afina, Jaela, and Muirfinn. Speak up if any objections.

32,674.5 / 7 = 4,667.79gp for each of the above.

Corwin

Works for me. Also, I just barely have enough to afford my bracers!

http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,101729.msg1031564.html#msg1031564

Bracers of Battle: Armbands of Might p72 [4,100gp x2], Bracers of Opportunity p81 [2,300gp x2], Counterstrike Bracers p90 [2,500gp x2], Greatreach Bracers p108-109 [2,000gp x2], Reciprocal Bracers p120 [5,000gp x2]

5,000x2 + 2,000x2x1.5 + 2,500x2x1.5 + 2,300x2x1.5 + 4,100x2x1.5 = 10,000 + 6,000 + 7,500 + 6,900 + 12,300 = 42,700gp => 18,174.5gp (Afina crafting, 15% discount)

My cash: 13,534.85gp + 4,667.79gp - 18,174.5gp = 28.14gp

Ebiris

Upgrade the dimensional lock of Aurora to cover the courtyard: 127,500 gold; 3 DC 40 spellcraft checks; 1 DC 38 K:A check, 1 DC 41 K:Architecture check; 7 days.

We got a 14% discount so costed 109,650.

Aurora funds down from 158,539.54 to 48,889.54.

Corwin

I'd like to have one of my weapons reforged, since my gauntlets make its function pointless, now:

Gae Dearg MkII: Ghost Touch Shiftsilver Longspear +1 => Gae Dearg MkIII: Divine Wrath Shiftsilver Longspear +1

Anastasia

QuoteSince the defence was led by Crystal, Mirima, Lief and Tannin I'm allocating them a share as well as Afina, Jaela, and Muirfinn. Speak up if any objections.

Lief will upgrade his bow to +1 and evil outsider bane for 3,400. Lief dubs his longbow Defiance. This leaves him with 1267.79 gold. Crystal will loan him 7.21 gold to improve his armor's enchantment bonus by 1. He's done.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

QuoteSince the defence was led by Crystal, Mirima, Lief and Tannin I'm allocating them a share as well as Afina, Jaela, and Muirfinn. Speak up if any objections.

Crystal gave Lief 7.21 gold so she has 4660.58 gold. She'll upgrade her armor to +2, which leaves her with 3385.58 gold. She'll buy gloves of dexterity+2 and be left with 1685.58 gold. This puts her at her armor's max dex cap. She'll hold onto the rest for now.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Tannin has 4667.79 gold. He'll get an amulet of natural armor+2 and be left with 1267.79 gold, which he'll hang onto.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

4667.79 gold for Mirima. She'll buy a cloak of charisma+2 and amulet of health+2. This leaves her with 1267.79 gold, which she'll hang onto.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Gift from the lycanthropes

Lunar Tear: This teardrop gem is a cold crystal created by the pure moonlight of Selune. If dissolved in holy water and drank, this tear grants damage reduction 10/silver. If crafted into the hilt of a weapon, the weapon gains the icy burst weapon quality. This counts towards the total enchantment of the weapon, but costs no money to add.

Geal: This ring is designed to be used with Gaelach. When worn by the bearer of Gaelach, it increaes the enhancement bonus of the blade by +2. When Gaelach is exposed to moonlight, it causes the bearer to glow with pure moonlight. This radiance is blinding to any who attempt to do the holder of Gaelach harm, granting them total concealment against attacks. This light does not hinder allies or the bearer of Gaelach.

<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Adrian will get the ring whenever he returns? Or we can even send someone over to get it to him.

As for the tear, I'm interested. Is there anyone who isn't?