Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Man, you botch a half dozen resurrections and no one trusts you!
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Merc

I think he's had all of two successes! That one pixie and that one catfolk! Everything else has been a failure! Even a broken clock is right twice a day!
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

You're a cruel, cruel mistress, Ithea.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

That's more successes than anyone else. Until you can pop off successful rezzes, shaddup.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Corwin

Fixing evil artifacts is fun, don't ship it off to NPCs to do offscreen!
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Corwin

Incidentally, Yuth, the Triune ring isn't an artifact. It's neat and flavorful, and there's plenty of meaning behind it, but if you wanted to make one like it the ring would be priced around ~60k (market price).

Ebiris

Speaking as the resident crafter, since fire generally doesn't work on devils, better for the draught to be used to up someone's strength. Who that is is a matter for others to decide.

Dragonart would be pretty cool for Baleruk, but up to Ithea/Lief/Master who gets it.

Corwin

Agreeing with Eb, pretty much. Although I have to say that it probably works on monks as well, so the Master or any other monkly types we have that fight with their bare hands would benefit from it a lot more than a dragon that autohits anyway.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Corwin on April 21, 2012, 06:26:50 AM
Incidentally, Yuth, the Triune ring isn't an artifact. It's neat and flavorful, and there's plenty of meaning behind it, but if you wanted to make one like it the ring would be priced around ~60k (market price).

Ah. Thought it was.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

Quote from: Corwin on April 21, 2012, 04:49:30 AM
Fixing evil artifacts is fun, don't ship it off to NPCs to do offscreen!
Wouldn't dream of it.

Anastasia

Lief would favor Ithea or the Master getting the draught, but he doesn't care overwhelmingly much. He leaves it up to command to figure out.

Add 10k to the general Aurora fund. Going to now go shopping with the other 10k for Lief.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Corwin

We paid 80k from them for Balyss, her brother and a jeweler's shop, didn't we?

And this is the last cash update we had, just before that: http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,101784.msg1035250.html#msg1035250

Merc

QuoteFixing evil artifacts is fun, don't ship it off to NPCs to do offscreen!
If you want to purify it, have at it!

QuoteLief would favor Ithea or the Master getting the draught, but he doesn't care overwhelmingly much. He leaves it up to command to figure out.
I'll take it no problem, though it wouldn't do much besides improving carrying capacity for me as I have even STR right now. I'd definitely put point in there at level 20, but that's a while away too.

So if there's anyone with odd STR that could use it, by all means.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Corwin

Quote from: Merc on April 21, 2012, 12:31:37 PM
QuoteFixing evil artifacts is fun, don't ship it off to NPCs to do offscreen!
If you want to purify it, have at it!

Cool~

Once the Graceful Blow quest is over, I'll leave on it. Probably coincides with my vacation, too.