News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Quote from: Merc on July 27, 2012, 12:12:03 AM
In case Hanna isn't up for it:
Me/Stille/Hanna/Ebony/Rosa/27: 52,604.16 gold each

Rosa grabs a belt +6, done. She'll hang onto her bracers for now.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Merc

Quote from: Corwin on July 07, 2012, 05:20:22 AMThe Aurora fund becomes: 271,026.27 - 30,000 - 68,000 - 9,000 = 164,026.27gp

Aurora Funds now at: 164,026.27 + 315,625 + 19545.05 = 499,196.32 gp

Ithea currently has: 72,780.89 gold

She will spend 15,625 gold to remake her Ring of Arcane Storms (Ring of Arcane Might+Ring of Mystic Lightning), then 9,750 to improve her armor by +3, 9,750 to improve her shield by +2 as well as giving it the ghost ward property, 6,000 to improve her ring of protection by +2, and 8,000 for a +1 shattermantle impaling dragonbane ranseur.

This leaves her with 23,655.89 gold, which she'll save up for circlet+6.

Note: If Kascha wants her belt back ASAP though, Ithea'll ask Stille to lend her 1,344.11 gold to get a belt+4 for now and upgrade it later.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Kascha can live without it awhile. (Hopefully!)
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Afina and Ithea both get the following

Phase Spider's Dress

This evening gown is made of phase spider silk, shifting in and out of visibility, yet always keeping your modesty. While it provides no armor bonus, it does provide a +2 circumstantial bonus to touch armor class, including attacks made by incorporeal creatures.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Afina makes a Masterwork Firecraft Heavy Shield out of Radia. +5 enhancement. Retaliation enhancement (+2)

50gp to craft the masterwork component, 50gp for the firecraft component. Shield itself should be covered by the radia itself? 12,250gp for the enhancement. Total cost 12,350gp.

Tanthiad

This shield appears as a glowing barrier of magma that only feels warm to the touch. Should the wearer be attacked, flames leap from the shield to char their foes.

Aurora fund now at 486,846.32gp

edited Aurora fund.

Anastasia

As an aside, I think you guys missed Ithea's contribution to the fund from the sapphires.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

I think we should offer our officers loans for the express purpose of Belts of Magnificence +6 from the Aurora fund. For ease, we can go down the list in the order people appear in it, if the demand is greater than our own means. They'll surely repay it soon enough, and be better at avoiding dying all the while. Objections?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on August 09, 2012, 06:30:34 PM
I think we should offer our officers loans for the express purpose of Belts of Magnificence +6 from the Aurora fund. For ease, we can go down the list in the order people appear in it, if the demand is greater than our own means. They'll surely repay it soon enough, and be better at avoiding dying all the while. Objections?

If you do go for this, the following people need one. What boosters they do have is in parenthesis, as well as any waist slot conflicts that aren't stat boosters already.

Adrian (+6 con, +4 str, dex, cha)
Misalea (+6 cha, str, +4 con, +2 dex) (Eb gave her a +6 con belt I think but it's not on sheet. If so and I can confirm that, I'll just deduct the cost of that from a full +6 belt to her.)
Tannin (+6 cha, +2 str, dex, con)
Arrel (Dragon clause)
Tepen (+6 int, +2 con)
Jarl (+6 str)
Lief (+6 con)
27  (I have no idea if you want to count him)
Crystal (+4 cha, +2 dex, con)
Hope (If you want to spend on mounts)
Kascha (Temporary, loaning Ithea her own belt. Ithea, did you buy yours back yet?)
Hanna (+6 everything but int. Doesn't really need a belt since int is no value for her.)
Sylvie (+6 int, wis, con, dex. If you get her one I'd need to redo her gear a bit since she's a legacy mess.)
Morniel
Ilsenine
Mirima (+2 con, cha. Has an unused +2 wis booster in storage due to slot conflict.)
Canderella (+8 cha(!), +4 con. Not selling the +8 booster.)
Gisfal (+8 cha(!))
Ellese

Baleruk doesn't have one, but he gets +10 enhancement to all ability scores due to DvR0. Mei has VoP so she can't have one.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Since circlets are a valid option as well, those who have any conflicts can just go for that. I figure that should work for Arrel, if he wants a boost?

Anyway, people who either have something better or don't need/want the +6 belt are, from the list: Kascha, Hanna, Baleruk? Hope-wise, it's up to Crystal. 27-wise, it's up to Ithea. Sylvie-wise, I didn't understand your response; she's eligible as far as I'm concerned, but did you want one? Ellese-wise, it's up to Tepen to decide if/when she's ready for that.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on August 10, 2012, 04:59:27 AMHope-wise, it's up to Crystal.

Crystal wants one for Hope in that case.

QuoteSylvie-wise, I didn't understand your response; she's eligible as far as I'm concerned, but did you want one? Ellese-wise, it's up to Tepen to decide if/when she's ready for that.

Her gear has sentimental value and often does more than one thing - like +3 deflection to AC and +3 resistance to saves. Her ki straps give +6 dex too. It's all mixed up.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

I wasn't going to let him go out of Aurora for a good long while, and even before he didn't really leave often, so no belt for 27 right now at least.

I haven't bought mine yet as I still need some money and I was spending the money I had on AC boosters first, so I still have Kascha's borrowed.

It was going to be the next thing I bought though, and if we're using the Aurora fund for this purpose, Ithea might as well apply for the same credit, get hers now and return Kascha's. I'm more likely to pay off my own debt before the NPCs too.