News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

Okay. I'll at least let Muirfinn get first pick for himself, and then post for Sylvie, Simmer and Balyss.

Off-hand, I was thinking INT+2 (Sylvie), Regen 1/evil (Balyss), CON+4 Simmer.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Okay, pending Yuth living tonight. If he doesn't get on before tomorrow morning, I'll apply those in prep.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Muirfinn will take Immunity to Mind-affecting, tyvm.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Duly noted. I'll apply the ones to those three later tonight.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Merc on March 28, 2013, 10:06:08 PM
Okay. I'll at least let Muirfinn get first pick for himself, and then post for Sylvie, Simmer and Balyss.

Off-hand, I was thinking INT+2 (Sylvie), Regen 1/evil (Balyss), CON+4 Simmer.

Done, done and done.

The potion also added the evil descriptor to Balyss's DR. Attacks that defeat her damage reduction or spells with the evil descriptor defeat her regeneration.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Slaad dungeon, v3 treasures

8 gold bars: 1,000 gold each for a total of 8000 gold.
Chalice of Bitterness: Once per day, this chalice can be instructed to produce 5 doses of liquefied dark reaver powder with a save DC of 25. 40,000 gold.
Pile of gold and jewels: 4,380 gold.
Silverware decorated with rubies: 6,500 gold.
Painting: Soothing Mountains. In addition to being a beautiful work of art as you see, three times per day the viewer can relax in the mountain breezes for one minute. This has the benefit of a restoration spell. 65,000 gold.
Bell of Opening: As a chime of opening. 3,000 gold.
Silver Princess Tiara: 3,000 gold.
Lead Snake: 100 gold.
Potion of Cure Light Wounds: 50 gold.
Sirrush Armor: Scale Mail+12, great invunlerability (DR 20/epic): 324,000 gold.
Crown of the Resurrection: If placed on the head of a slain creature, it functions as a resurrection spell before turning to dust. The creature gain a +10% bonus to resurrection chance rolls. 100,000 gold.
Staff of Evocation, 50 charges: 65,000 gold.
Topaz decorated robe: 10,000 gold.
Gilded Treasure Chest: 5,500 gold.
Silver Bars: 500 gold each, 12 bars total. 6000 gold.
Coins: 13,952 gold.
Ruby: 2,000 gold.
Electrum figurine of a knight: 1,200 gold.
Gold inlaid longsword: 2,000 gold.
Dragonclaw: Glaive+6, sunfire blasting and fiery blast: 450,000 gold.

For a grand total of...

1109662 gold!
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Total should be 1109682. You were off by 20 gold. >_>

[21:36] <Merc> I could, I guess? Are any of them interested in anything in particular? I was going to recommend the painting go to Aurora itself, just get hanged somewhere useful. I wasn't particularly interested in anything else myself.
[21:36] <Kotono> Not particularly, no.
[21:36] <Kotono> They'll go along with the painting suggestion.

Total is now 1,044,682 gold.

Split four ways, that's 261,170.5 gold each (Balyss/Sylvie/Simmer/Ithea).
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Added the take to their sheets. May do something with it later, may not.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Balyss has 291361.35 gold and a cold iron longsword+2, moonfire blasting. It's a +7 weapon in total. She adds holy to it to make it a +9 weapon. The base price is 64,000 gold and that's 66,000 gold after the cold iron add on. That runs 16500 gold after steam pixie shenanigans, leaving Balyss with 274861.35 gold.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Simmer has 261170.5 gold. She'll upgrade her bracers into bracers of the soothing flame as seen below for 56750 gold. 204420.5 gold left. She'll upgrade Masifel to a +6 fiery blast longbow. 144370.5 gold left. She renames it Adur Masifel. She'll upgrade her five petal necklace to a ten petal necklace and increase the deflection bonus to +10. 107370.5 gold left. She'll then put most of the rest of her money in a ring of energy immunity(cold). 2370.5 gold left. (The bracers are in part to cover when she wants to use the spellguard ring.) She'll hang onto the rest.

Bracers of Soothing Flames

These bracers function as a Ring of Mystic Fire, except that the bonus to the caster level of spells with the fire descriptor is increased to +3 and the number of charges per day is increased to six. The wearer can still only sacrifice up to three chargers to increase the damage of a spell with the fire descriptor. As an immediate action when targeted with a cold based spell, the wearer may expend two charges to gain immunity to cold for 1 minute. 227,000 gold. Spells used: energy immunity, fireball or flame strike.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Sylvie has 279973.85 gold. She buys two of Fairy Glasses (true seeing at all times as a hathran mask of true seeing). Ithea gets one pair and Balyss the other. Sylvie finally adds the same effect on her librarian's glasses. 204973.85 gold left. She'll then blow 112500 gold on upping her knowledge prism to +15. 92473.85 gold left. She'll spend a heap to upgrade her bracers of armor to +15. 8098.85 gold left. She'll hang on to what she has left.

Note for self in case I ever have to look the prism formula up again: Formula is bonus squared*100*10*2.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Balyss has 274861.35 gold. She'll up her shield's enchantment bonus from +5 to +10. 236111.35 gold left. She'll grab a staff of planar might for emergencies and extended taxi duties, leaving her with 121111.35 gold. She'll use the rest in various religious donations, barring 1 gold she keeps for no reason. She's done.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Loot from the Nidavellir adventure

Solid adamantine spear
Engraved metal plate
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Saving Hanna's lost gear here for reference. Stupid lava.

[Weapon]Celestial Rage: Large Adamantine Greataxe+5, ghost touch. Grants a +6 enhancement bonus to strength and constitution. When the wielder enters a rage, they heal 3d10+10 points of damage.

[Neck]Amulet of Natural Armor+5: Grants a +5 enhancement bonus to natural armor.
[Shoulders]Cloak of Charisma+6 and Wisdom+6: +6 enhancement bonus to charisma and wisdom.
[Wrists]Bracers of Armor+8: Grants a +8 armor bonus to armor class.
[Ring 1]Barbarian's Ring: +4 bonus to strength when you rage.
[Feet]Boots of Dexterity+6: +6 enhancement bonus to dexterity.

[Bag of Holding]Bag of Holding 4. Anything below this line is kept in it.

[Reserve Weapon]Nevertheless: Large Scythe+5, keen. Deals an extra 5d6 points of damage per hit for each of the following spells active on the target: death ward, life's grace, protection from negative energy, sheltered vitality, protection from evil and magic circle against evil. The damage for each spell active stacks. 128,000 gold.

[Staff]Staff of Rejuvenation (34 charges): Can cast restoration or heal for one charge and fortunate fate for two charges. CL 15 or the CL of the user, if higher.
[Staff]Staff of Mass Rejuvenation (40 charges): Can cast mass lesser vigor for one charge, mass rejuvenation and mass cure critical wounds for two charges and mass heal for three charges. CL 17 or the CL of the user, if higher.

[Skill Booster]Brissael's Hammer: Grants a +15 enhancement bonus to craft(stars) and craft(blacksmithing) checks.

<Afina> Forever.