Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Kascha bought this ioun stone if you're interested.

Ioun Stone, Brass Lozenge

Three times per day as a standard action, this ioun stone can be drawn on to grant 20 temporary hit points. Moderate necromancy; Craft Wondrous Item. CL 10th. Spells used: false life. 48200 gold.

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

That'll work!

He'll buy that for 12,050 Aurora gold which leaves him with 61300 with the Haversack.

That'll do for purchases for now, I think he's kitted out well enough.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Iron Dragoon

Dune, just remembered you wanted to clear MIC items. I mentioned in my response that I thought I had more, so I just went through. Following are MIC items with the double cost already applied:

Shirt of Wraith Stalking, 12,000gp: Hide from Undead, no save regardless of Int.
Gloves of the Starry Sky, 2,200gp: 'Light' at will, Magic Missile 3/day at your CL.
Boots of Swift Passage, 10,000gp: 20 foot teleportation as a move action.
Ring of the Darkhidden, 4,000gp: You are invisible to darkvision.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Corwin

Purchasing 4 material components for True Seeing for 1,000gp
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Brightwater donation

2,500 gold to the Aurora fund.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Adrian has 0 gold. He sells his mace of terror for 38,552 gold. He's going to spend 8000 to boost his ring of protection to +5. 30552 gold left. He'll spend 16k to boost his armor to +45, heavy fortification. 14552 gold left. Finally he's going to make his sheathe.

He goes for a sacred sheathe with no charge limitations on bless weapon at CL 10. That's 20k gold. He'll add on a +5 competence bonus to use magic device with it for an additional 3750 gold. The cost of the item is 23750 gold, 5937 after Afina. 8615 gold left. He names it Adrian's sheathe since he failed his creativity check. He'll hold pat there.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Simmer has 12817 gold. Her emergency supply closet of fire has been neglected too long and she won't stand for it. She'll spend 5625 gold on a wand of fireball, CL 10th. 7192 gold left. She'll spend 2k on a dagger+1, flaming. Everyone needs an emergency firestarter, even of the stabby variety. 5192 gold left, she'll stop there.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Haha, awesome!

10 Ways To Win: 550 gold.
Unlocking Your Inner Artist: 2,500 gold.

It's like he read my mind! But I'll buy these because I can't resist books.

P.S.
Please let me earn enough gold to buy the tower shield book, guys!

Merc

Quote from: Corwin on December 15, 2015, 10:20:43 AM
Haha, awesome!

10 Ways To Win: 550 gold.
Unlocking Your Inner Artist: 2,500 gold.

It's like he read my mind! But I'll buy these because I can't resist books.

P.S.
Please let me earn enough gold to buy the tower shield book, guys!
Quote from: Merc on December 10, 2015, 12:38:10 AM
As we now have six PCs and the bookstore hasn't been raided in over two years, I would like to declare that when those posts start up again, Ithea calls dibs on any books that show up in the first post.

The rest of you guys can fight it out over any books Ithea chooses to leave for you!

(As if Dune didn't have enough things on his mind with leveling up all the NPCs and two new characters! :-3)

Never! You jerk! You'll get yours, you book sniping fiend that doesn't respect the most sacred dibs call! *shakes fist at Jaela* (Actually, screw your tower shields so you get your chance. You fiend)

Also, Ithea will pay for the Feline Digest and take it out of circulation before Adrian has a chance to make cat jokes. And I guess the Heavy Mace book since she has that Sunnisshard Mace.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Ebiris

Dammit Vel, I said short sword, not long sword! :(

Anastasia

Quote from: Ebiris on December 15, 2015, 11:10:11 AM
Dammit Vel, I said short sword, not long sword! :(

That was leftover from last time.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Quote from: Merc on December 15, 2015, 10:57:45 AM
Never! You jerk! You'll get yours, you book sniping fiend that doesn't respect the most sacred dibs call! *shakes fist at Jaela* (Actually, screw your tower shields so you get your chance. You fiend)

Also, Ithea will pay for the Feline Digest and take it out of circulation before Adrian has a chance to make cat jokes. And I guess the Heavy Mace book since she has that Sunnisshard Mace.

My bad! But I saw the cat book, was sorely tempted and left it to you! Without so much as a kitten joke!

Iron Dragoon

I'm interested in two books because why not:

Salamander Studies: 350gp
Bats and Bat-like Things: 300gp

Also interested in:
Snacker's Delight: This curious bag can produce unlimited trail mix, up to one handful per minute. The mix consists of nuts, dried meat, raisins and crisp bits of bread. 30,000 gold. Because that's basically everything Faerie Dragons eat.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.