News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Go for it, Moore.

The robes can be destroyed, we already have a bunch of them in the Aurora vault.

Staff of Necromancy (replace circle of death with eyebite): 65000 gold.
2391 gold
Gold ring: 500 gold
Scroll of nightmare: 1125 gold
Scroll of insanity: 2275 gold

71,291gp for the rest
Divided 9 ways: Jaela, Adrian, Hanna, Mirajane, Candy, Vivantha, Moonlight, Mei, Mirima

I presume Mei just tithes her part to the temple or something. Everyone gets 7,921gp and the temple gets the remainder in copper.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Corwin

Were these books purchased? If they were, I clearly missed it.

Flight Speed Mastery: 5,000 gold.
Flight Maneuverability Mastery: 5,000 gold.

Please let me know.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

What are y'all doing with the loot form the rift?

Quote from: Corwin on April 20, 2016, 03:46:03 PM
Were these books purchased? If they were, I clearly missed it.

Flight Speed Mastery: 5,000 gold.
Flight Maneuverability Mastery: 5,000 gold.

Please let me know.

I'll check when I update shops tonight or tomorrow and get back to you.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Merc

Ithea would like to pick up following books from Vel's shop:
I Exist: 350 gold.
The Nessian Conspiracy: 450 gold.
Surprise: 200 gold.
Lost Lore of the Abyss: The Hanged Raven: 600 gold.
Lost Lore of the Abyss: InagHE FATHER, AMEN: 600 gold.
Glaive Mastery: 5,000 gold.

For total of 7,200 gold.

Considered some of the others, but I'll leave them for others.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Book posts will be tomorrow, just FYI.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Merc

Quote from: Anastasia on April 20, 2016, 12:38:00 AM
Loot from the rift:

Mundane weapons and armor totaling 28313 gold.
Coins, precious metals and gems totaling 70094 gold.
Scroll of Protection from Law: 25 gold
Scroll of Identify: 125 gold
Fountainhead Arrow (MIC): 612 gold
Feather Token, Whip: 500 gold
Acrobat Boots: 1800 gold
Unicorn Pendant: 12000 gold
Vest of Resistance+5: 25000 gold
Bracers of Armor+7: 49000 gold
Third Eye Conceal: 120000 gold

Since nobody has claimed anything, and Dune told me to split it up for his NPC loot calcs...

Total is 307,469 gold.

The rank and file looted stuff on their own per battle summary, as did Vul'lath, Baleruk, Crystal and Morniel.

There's a 19-way split to: Jaela, Tryll, Kascha, Surraruthru, Balyss, Cresiel, Simmer, Ithea, Moore, Misalea, Arrel, Stille, Afina, Sylvie, Dana, Ebony, Ellese, Tannin, Master.

I'm going to use the split method where Aurora counts as a person in the split instead of getting half, so it's a straight up 20-way split:
The 19 people above and Aurora each get 15,373.45 gold.

If anyone wants to make any last minute claims or wants to use the normal split or exclude Aurora, say so as Dune wants to start doing NPC loot stuff.

Anastasia

Moore claimed the bracers of armor, Merc.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Ah, whoops. Then 19-way split discounting him and the bracers:

That makes it 13,603.63 gold to everyone, and Aurora will get the odd copper coins for 13,603.66 gold.

Nephrite

Just for record-keeping purposes, the bracers have been added to my sheet.

Iron Dragoon

Posting interest in the following:

The Defectors: 400 gold.
Holy Biohazards: 955 gold.
Dragon Egg: A strange egg made of porcelain and decorated with jewels, the size of a load of bread. It's said that a dragon can hatch out of it if you are worthy. 25,000 gold.
Filbrez's Surprise: This present box has an item within. What is it? Open it to find out. This box, a specialty from Limbo, can make your dreams come true or leave you a broken shell of a person. It's all a matter of chance! 5,000 gold.

Total of 31,355 gp. This leaves me with 27,858.13 gp
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Kascha has 31695.4+13603.63=45300.03 gold. She's spending that to make a custom magical item. She's going to take a phylactery of undead turning and turn it into an ioun stone. But first she's going to build a wilding clasp into it so it works while in her alternate form. Additionally, she wants it to affect phoenix cry. RAW it doesn't since phoenix cry isn't channel energy, but it's a fairly minor distinction. I'll call that a small add on to even it out.

The base item is 11000 gold. A wilding clasp is +4000 gold for 15000. I'll call the add on for working with phoenix cry to be 3000 gold. 18000 gold. The price is doubled since ioun stone. 36000 gold. It's then reduced to 1/4th since steam pixie. 9000 gold.

Ioun Stone, Red Teardrop

This ioun stone strengthens the wearer's channel energy ability, increasing the dice from it by 2d6. This ioun stone works even if the wearer is in an alternate form and also applies to a phoenix's phoenix cry ability. Moderate necromancy; Craft Wondrous Item. CL 10th. Spells used: hallow. 36000 gold

36300.03 gold left. She'll then work on another ioun stone.

Ioun Stone, Steel Cube

This ioun stone has no direct effect, but instead strengthens other ioun stones. This doubles the hardness and hit points of any other ioun stone that the wearer of this stone uses (including this ioun stone), as well as granting them a +6 bonus to their armor class. An ioun stone under this protection has hardness 10, 20 hit points and armor class 30.  Moderate abjuration; Craft Wondrous Item. CL 9th. Spells used: wall of iron. 20000 gold.

31300.03 gold left. She'll then make a better version and upgrade the previous ioun stone into it.

Ioun Stone, Greater Steel Cube

This ioun stone is identical to a steel cube ioun stone, except that it quadruples the affected ioun stone's hit points and hardness, and grants a +18 bonus to the stone's armor class. An ioun stone under this protection has hardness 20, 40 hit points and armor class 42. Moderate abjuration; Craft Wondrous Item. CL 12th. Spells used: wall of iron. 40000 gold.

26300.03 gold left. Now you may wonder if this is 10k spent on a frivolous thing. Perhaps it is. After all, ioun stones are not sundered that often, as they're worth a lot of money and most enemies like money as much as you do. But you know what? Fuck that. Kascha is a wizard. Common sense is for fighters, she's a fucking wizard and is going to act like it. She's not done.

Ioun Stone, Diamond Prism

This ioun stone, unlike other ioun stones, rests against the forehead of the wearer. (It is still a slotless item and does not conflict with other magical items in the head body slot.) When used, this ioun stone connects all of the wearer's ioun stones directly to the wearer's mind. The wearer can control where and how they move, eliminating any possible problems from ioun stones blocking vision, getting in the way or causing difficulties due to having too many active around you. The wearer's ioun stones apply the wearer's Dexterity modifier (if positive) to their armor class.

As an immediate action, the wearer can choose to take a melee attack for one of her active ioun stones or have an ioun stone take a melee attack that hit her. If the wearer takes a melee attack targeted at one of her ioun stones, she is automatically hit. If she chooses to have one of her ioun stones take a hit for her, the stone is automatically hit. Strong abjuration; Craft Wondrous Item. CL 17th. Spells used: wish. 100000 gold.

This leaves her with a little over 1k after steam pixie discounts, which she donates to good causes. She's broke.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on April 24, 2016, 01:22:02 AM
Posting interest in the following:

The Defectors: 400 gold.
Holy Biohazards: 955 gold.
Dragon Egg: A strange egg made of porcelain and decorated with jewels, the size of a load of bread. It's said that a dragon can hatch out of it if you are worthy. 25,000 gold.
Filbrez's Surprise: This present box has an item within. What is it? Open it to find out. This box, a specialty from Limbo, can make your dreams come true or leave you a broken shell of a person. It's all a matter of chance! 5,000 gold.

Total of 31,355 gp. This leaves me with 27,858.13 gp

So noted. Are you going to open the surprise?
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Yes, but I'll hold off until I can ask one of the Anarchs to be back up, since it's limbo related and anything nasty might be something they might be able mitigate, or at least give advice on.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Okay then, add that to pending stuff for yourself.
<Afina> Forever.