News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Ellese has 27.4+13603.63=13631.03 gold. She'll hold onto it for now since she's out adventuring.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Afina makes Balyss an item of Effulgent Eppuration (SpC 78). Once per day she can surround herself with 18 miniature full moons that last for 18 rounds, during which time a moon can be sacrificed to completely negate any spell or spell like ability targetted at Balyss. As a standard action she can shift as many moons as she desires to anyone within 70 feet where they then fall under the control of whoever she designated and can be used to intercept spells on that person's behalf. She can recall any moons sent off this way back to herself as a standard action, or shift them on to someone else.

This differs from the base spell which allows spheres to be given to others on an all or nothing basis. For that handy functionality I'm adding 50% to the base price.

Cost is 9 (spell level) x 18 (caster level ) x 1800 (command word) = 291,600
1 charge per day divides the price by 5 to 58,320
50% surcharge for extra functionality is 87,480

Comes to 21,870gp after the discount so Balyss gets 2,172gp in change

The item comes in the form of a silver bracelet adorned with a full moon design when the item is charged, and an eclipsed moon when its out of charges. She'll call it Moon Ward.

Anastasia

Statue of Afina, gold and hollow: 2000 gold.

Baleruk spends 2k of his hoard on that. I know, no return for the artistry, he'll work on it later.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Crystal has 23908.28 gold. She's going to sell the memento magica (8th level) she got for 96k gold. I find it ironic she's the one that lucked out after all her poverty. Anyway, she now has 119908.28 gold. She's going to buy a portable hole for her storage needs and pay double to increase the base size to 20ft. 109908.28 gold left. She's going to upgrade her longsword with a +5 enhancement bonus for 12500 gold. 97408.28 gold left.

Next she adds holy to it for 12k. 85408.28 gold left. She'll name it Gwyncleddyf.

Next is 8k to increase her amulet of natural armor from +3 to +5. 77408.28 gold left. She'll stop there since I'm dozing, I'll work on her more later.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Want to purchase a wand of Battlemagic Perception. CL 6, Level 3 spell, so 13,500 gp or 3,375 gp after discounts.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Crystal Reef Sea loot

1 gold ring with white gemstone
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Crystal pays 1000 gold for an Afina shopping trip.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Anastasia on April 30, 2016, 03:20:12 AM
Crystal has 23908.28 gold. She's going to sell the memento magica (8th level) she got for 96k gold. I find it ironic she's the one that lucked out after all her poverty. Anyway, she now has 119908.28 gold. She's going to buy a portable hole for her storage needs and pay double to increase the base size to 20ft. 109908.28 gold left. She's going to upgrade her longsword with a +5 enhancement bonus for 12500 gold. 97408.28 gold left.

Next she adds holy to it for 12k. 85408.28 gold left. She'll name it Gwyncleddyf.

Next is 8k to increase her amulet of natural armor from +3 to +5. 77408.28 gold left. She'll stop there since I'm dozing, I'll work on her more later.

Today is that day. She's going to upgrade her armor to medium fortification. That's 9k after steam pixie so 69408.28 gold left. She'll then go all the way to heavy fortification for another 11k, for 58408.28 gold left. But wait, there's more! You know what any knight needs? Shining armor. She'll get the blueshine property for 3000 base (MIC doubler) and a total of 750 after Afina does her horrible, horrible deeds on it. 57658.28 gold left. She's next going to have this new ring created.

Ring of the Savior

This ring allows you to use the spell panacea at will. Moderate conjuration; CL 10th; Forge Ring, panacea; price 80,000 gold.

However, at will healing is usually a bit stronger than the formula suggests. I'm going to pull DM fiat and bump the price up to 100,000 gold even.

Ring of the Savior

This ring allows you to use the spell panacea at will. Moderate conjuration; CL 10th; Forge Ring, panacea; price 100,000 gold.

Anyway, that's 25k after Afina savages the economy of innocent DMs. 32658.28 gold left. She'll hold onto the rest for now.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Morniel has no money and is 50k in debt. However, he got a staff of frost in the rift. I think you can see where this is going. He'll see it for 56250 gold and use 50k of that to repay Aurora. 6250 gold left.

He'll be donating the rest and is done.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Arrel gains 13603.63 gold to add to his hoard. While he's not the biggest hoarder, Surraruthru and Baleruk have stirred his draconic instincts. You know what he's in the mood for? Ingots. A nice, big pile of gold ingots. He'll spend 13500 on 27 gold ingots worth 500 gold. That leaves him with 103.63 gold, which he'll keep.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on May 08, 2016, 07:35:20 PM
Is she really a steam pixie though?

She is in our hearts.

---

Tannin has 17+13603.63=13620.63 gold. He spends 10.5k on upgrading his ring of protection to +5. 3120.63 gold left, which he'll hold onto.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Stille has 29470.75+13603.63=43074.38 gold. He'll hold onto it, he's planning something.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

The Master has 5826.87+13603.63=19430.5 gold. He'll hold onto it for now.

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.