News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Dragoon

You can add additional effects to an item. Sell back your helm and spend the difference to add the effect.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Nephrite

Well, I don't actually have a belt / waist slot at all now, so it'd really just be a conversion. If it can just happen (or I suppose I could add a transforming property to it) then that's fine.

Anastasia

Quote from: Nephrite on October 21, 2016, 01:27:58 PM
Well, I don't actually have a belt / waist slot at all now, so it'd really just be a conversion. If it can just happen (or I suppose I could add a transforming property to it) then that's fine.

Yeah, that's fine.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Anastasia

Secretus Loot

1 set of armor
1 greataxe
1 arcanaloth's robe
1 arcanaloth's ring
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Updated.

Secretus Loot

1 set of armor
1 greataxe - The axe is a greataxe+3, unholy.
1 arcanaloth's robe
1 arcanaloth's ring - The ring is a ring of protection+4. It also functions as a ring of wizardry III, improved swimming and improved climbing.
1 dagger
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Updated again.

Secretus Loot

1 set of armor - Full plate armor+4. If the wearer is a blackguard or corruptor, it increases your caster level by 2 for blackguard or corruptor spells. If you are not those but NE, you gain 4th level blackguard spellcasting. If you are not NE, you suffer 2d12 points of damage each round you wear this armor.
1 arcanaloth's robe - Robe of stars.
1 arcanaloth's ring - The ring is a ring of protection+4. It also functions as a ring of wizardry III, improved swimming and improved climbing.
1 dagger - It's magical but you can't discern what it is.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Updated again, v 3.

Secretus Loot

1 set of armor - Full plate armor+4. If the wearer is a blackguard or corruptor, it increases your caster level by 2 for blackguard or corruptor spells. If you are not those but NE, you gain 4th level blackguard spellcasting. If you are not NE, you suffer 2d12 points of damage each round you wear this armor.
1 arcanaloth's robe - Robe of stars.
1 dagger - It's magical but you can't discern what it is.
1 red gemstone
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Surraruthru, Sylvie, Kascha and Ebony all gain the following:

Knowledge (Ex)

You gain fragments of all the knowledge Secretus stole. You gain a +3 bonus to all Knowledge checks.

Wisdom (Ex)

The wisdom of thousands of souls have bolstered your own wisdom. You gain a +1 bonus to Wisdom.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Updated again, v 4.

Secretus Loot

1 set of armor - Denixa's Plate. Full plate armor+4. If the wearer is a blackguard or corruptor, it increases your caster level by 2 for blackguard or corruptor spells. If you are not those but NE, you gain 4th level blackguard spellcasting. If you are not NE, you suffer 2d12 points of damage each round you wear this armor. No price, this is a minor artifact. You may want to look into purification.
1 greataxe - The axe is a greataxe+3, unholy. 50,000 gold. You may want to look into purification.
1 arcanaloth's robe - Robe of stars. 58,000 gold.
1 arcanaloth's ring - The ring is a ring of protection+4. It also functions as a ring of wizardry III, improved swimming and improved climbing. 148,000 gold.
1 dagger - Dagger+1. It formerly had powers related to stealing souls for Secretus, but with his demise, that power has left it. 2,000 gold.
1 red gemstone - Large ruby. 9,100 gold.
1 blue gemstone - Large sapphire. 10,400 gold.
1 magic book - Blessed book. 12,500 gold.
1 gold bracelet - Gold bracelet. 1,400 gold.
1 magic helmet - Helm of the Hero. Grants a +1 bonus to armor class and attack rolls. Each day it is worn, it grants the wearer 2d12+12 temporary hit points. These hit points last for 24 hours or until the helmet is removed. The wearer is immune to fear and paralysis. 150,000 gold.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Does Ebony, Sylvie, or Kascha want anything? Surraruthru is interested in the ring, book, and one of the gems.

Anastasia

None of the items hit them (Sylvie wouldn't mind the helmet but she prefers not to use helmets).

Someone will claim the helmet I'm sure, just no one in this group. It's too useful to pass up, a few NPCs want it right off.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Double check my math on this:

Necklace of Natural Attacks +8, Greater Mighty Wallop 1/day:
Bonus squared × 2,000 gp
8^2x2000=128,000
Greater mighty wallop:
Spell level × caster level × 2,000 gp
3x24(CL)x2000x1.5=216000/5=43200
128000+43200=171200/4(Pixie Discount)= 42800
CL here is 24 for 24 hour duration. Went with +8 just cause it popped into my head. Think that'll be enough to help close the gap, or should I go for more or less?

Add Duelward to Headband:
Spell level × caster level × 2,000 gp
5x5(CL)x2000x1.5=75000/4(Pixie Discount)=18750
Wasn't sure what to do for CL here. 75000 is too cheap for the effect to be continuous, so I just put the lowest CL for the spell in, 5. It's a 1 round/CL spell, so I'm not sure how you want to hash it out, or just kill it entirely.