News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Okay.

We have the following: Dana (though she can't claim right now due to being away), Mirima (sort of), Mirajane, Rosa, Moonlight, Cresiel, Finnegan.

I'll rule Dana's not there to make a claim so she's out. Mirima's interested but doesn't like helmets much. With other people claiming it, she'll bow out. That leaves Mirajane, Rosa, Moonlight, Cresiel and Finnegan. That's five people, so I'll roll 1d6. 1 Mirajane, 2 Rosa, 3 Moonlight, 4 Cresiel, 5 Finnegan and 6 is a reroll.

> roll 1d6
<Kobot> Sunshine_Ko rolled 1d6 --> [ 1d6=6 ]{6}
> roll 1d6
<Kobot> Sunshine_Ko rolled 1d6 --> [ 1d6=6 ]{6}
> roll 1d6
<Kobot> Sunshine_Ko rolled 1d6 --> [ 1d6=1 ]{1}

Mirajane gets it. The next few times something like this comes up, she's out of the running for it as compensation.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

The axe is a greataxe+3, unholy. 50,000 gold. You may want to look into purification.
Robe of stars. 58,000 gold.
Dagger+1. It formerly had powers related to stealing souls for Secretus, but with his demise, that power has left it. 2,000 gold.
Large sapphire. 10,400 gold.
Gold bracelet. 1,400 gold.

Helm of the Hero. Grants a +1 bonus to armor class and attack rolls. Each day it is worn, it grants the wearer 2d12+12 temporary hit points. These hit points last for 24 hours or until the helmet is removed. The wearer is immune to fear and paralysis. 150,000 gold. (This was claimed by Mirajane.)

Total of 76,800. Surraruthru won't take a cut since he took items. That's Sylvie, Kascha, Ebony, and 1 for Aurora funding. That's 19,200 each.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

QuoteAdd Duelward to Headband:
Spell level × caster level × 2,000 gp
5x5(CL)x2000x1.5=75000/4(Pixie Discount)=18750
Wasn't sure what to do for CL here. 75000 is too cheap for the effect to be continuous, so I just put the lowest CL for the spell in, 5. It's a 1 round/CL spell, so I'm not sure how you want to hash it out, or just kill it entirely.

Base price would be 90k, since the minimum CL for a 5th level spell is 9.

Anyway, a permanent duelward doesn't really work since the spell's predicated around discharging it. An item of daily uses would work better.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Is there a way to speed up the activation of it from standard to move or swift?

Anastasia

Yes, but it would be expensive. I'd have to do some math.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Well, I have a wand of Battlemagic Perception which does the same thing as a uses/day item. I'll use that until the charges are out, I guess.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Surraruthru is spending 4875gp to add the Monk's Belt effect to his Belt of Magnificence, leaving him with a sad and paltry 1600 gp.

The flip side is that everything he owns racks up to a value of 794,730gp, so he doesn't feel *too* bad about it. He's an odd little dragon that way.

Anastasia

Myr's Ring

This ring grants a +2 sacred bonus to Will saves. If the wearer has the Iron Will or Epic Will feats, this bonus increases to +4. If the wearer has both those feats, the bonus increases to +7.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Surraruthru doesn't specifically need it. Feel free to give it to Eb or one of the NPCs.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore for the most part is protected from Will-related shenanigans so he'll pass.

Ebiris

Iron Dragoon

Selling:
Mithril Chain Shirt +5, 26,100gp: +9 AC, no armor check penalty.
Mithril Light Shield +5 (Animated), 50,000gp: +6 AC, no armor check penalty

Corwin

It is time!

The efreet ships have shown the ability to travel quickly, some sort of fireball cannons, some of which seemed stronger, and at least one had a contingent of 4 golems.

What's their flight speed and maneuverability? What's the fireball damage, and was it or the CL of the fireballs dependant on the people fueling the ship or just differed due to construction? Is it the actual fireball spell in range/area/etc? Finally, do any of the other ships have these flamesteel golem detachments ready to go?

The ships were also powered by a forsaken child lots and lots of people. Is that effect absolutely necessary for all the ship's abilities to function, and how quickly would it drain say just me if I tried to power the ship instead? What of the special arrangement trapping the souls of those that die fueling the ships? Can it be safely powered down, and those trapped there freed/resurrected by Priest?

Do the ships have some other capability that wasn't apparent from my brief encounters with them? Ways to communicate while out on patrol, etc?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake