News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Waiting on a divvying here for Mirima's sake, Jaela. Isn't urgent but sooner than later would be nice. I've been planning on going through and doing a round of NPC purchases.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Ram has 45000 gold. He'll start with a mithral breastplate+5. That's a total cost of 29000, or 7250 after Afina makes it rain discounts. He'll then add nimbleness for a total of +6 armor and a cost of 40000, or 10000 once Afina stabs some common sense into the price. He's going to then add soulfire to make it a +10 suit in total, with a base price of 104000 gold. That's corrected to 26000 gold once Afina's kicked prices to the curb. Then he'll turn it to a +8 enhancement bonus, for a total of 173000 gold. 43250 after Afina goes 90s on it.  He'll donate the rest.

As for epic armorsmithing, he'd like Afina to jack the max dex bonus up. It's at 6 right now, 10 would be great. If you can get it to 10 and have more room to spare, he'd like to boost the AC of it.

ACP-0, Max Dex 6.

Mithral Breastplate+8, nimbleness and soulfire.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Afina can reliably hit DC 80 with a limited wish divine insight to help her along with greater heroism and someone giving aid another.

So... 20 for masterwork component, 60 points left. Increase dex allowance by 4 uses up 40 of them. 20 points left to improve the armour bonus by one. Right on the money.

So yeah, max dex of 10 and 6 base AC before enhancements.

Nephrite

Moore would be interested in upping the max dex penalty of his armor from 6 to 10 as well. I'm not sure what the rules are since it's already been made, but this is the current item.

Mithral Breastplate (Nimbleness, Heavy Fortification, Soulfire +1 bonus, +11 total enchantment bonus) Max Dex of 6, AC of 5

For what it's worth, he can offer a total of +15 (combination of 8 more and 7 untyped) bonus to skill checks for this purpose if it matters.

Corwin

Quote from: Anastasia on May 16, 2017, 12:19:50 PM
Sorry for the delay. For some reason I had it in my head this had to be a minor upkeep post instead of sorting and pricing loot.

Jaela Jungle Loot

1 shield sized golden sun disc, magical. - 15,000 gold.
A pile of various coins, mostly gold. Many are bigger than standard gold coins. - 839 gold.
A small sun emblem, made of gold. - 250 gold.
An ornate golden knife, dotted with sunstones. 2,670 gold.
Several gold forks, spoons, knives and other utensils. - 1,183 gold.
A few dozen golden plates with a sun motif. - 940 gold.
A golden handbell. - 750 gold.
A golden vase. - 1,900 gold.
A fullblade of solid gold with a sun motif. 6,100 gold.

That comes up to 29,632gp

Adding in the 600gp from here we arrive at 30,232gp

Split three way, it comes up to 10,077gp to Jaela and Mirima both, and 10,078gp to the Aurora fund.

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Nephrite

Anastasia

Quote from: Nephrite on May 18, 2017, 02:28:32 PM
Moore would be interested in upping the max dex penalty of his armor from 6 to 10 as well. I'm not sure what the rules are since it's already been made, but this is the current item.

Mithral Breastplate (Nimbleness, Heavy Fortification, Soulfire +1 bonus, +11 total enchantment bonus) Max Dex of 6, AC of 5

For what it's worth, he can offer a total of +15 (combination of 8 more and 7 untyped) bonus to skill checks for this purpose if it matters.

It's through epic crafting. I'll allow you to reforge an item once for this. If you do, outline what you want and Afina will work on it.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Okay. In that case I'd like to increase the dexterity cap from 6 to 12, which requires +30 DC. He'll also toss the Ethereal property in there.

I think that sends the DC to 90. As stated earlier, Moore can give +8 morale, +7 untyped. It's +5 through one other song and +2 from Share Talents if it matters.

You know what, I just realized that the breastplate's max dex is actually 5 and not 6. Oh well. I leave everything the same but still need to bump it to 11.

If 90 is too much to reliably get to let me know.

Nephrite

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

TODO: Add money to Mirima from Ysgard.

Lifasa loot

2 pit fiend rings.
Pit fiend armor.
Chariot.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Ebiris

67,500gp each for making and awakening mithral golems, two for 135,000gp.
Afina was given 42,750 from Moore and 80,080 from Ilsenine, and has just enough cash on her own to cover the difference with 388gp left over in her bank account.

[12:44] <@Ebiris> roll 3d6 awakened golem intelligence
[12:44] <Serith> Ebiris roll for Serith < 10 > [d6=2,2,6]
[12:44] <@Ebiris> roll 3d6 awakened golem wisdom
[12:44] <Serith> Ebiris roll for Serith < 9 > [d6=1,4,4]
[12:44] <@Ebiris> roll 3d6 awakened golem charisma
[12:44] <Serith> Ebiris roll for Serith < 17 > [d6=6,5,6]

They get 11 wis naturally so I figure they can keep that rather than use the lower score of 9.

Size/Type: Huge Construct
Hit Dice: 36d10+36+72+40 (508 hp)
Initiative: +14
Speed: 70ft, fly 70ft (perfect)
Armor Class: 43 (-2 size, +4 dex, +30 natural, +1 dodge)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +27/+43/58
Attack: Slam+40 (4d10+14 plus stun)
Full Attack: 3 slams+40 (4d10+14 plus stun)
Space/Reach: 15ft/15ft
Special Attacks: Pierce damage reduction, stun (DC 48).
Special Qualities: Damage reduction 20/adamantine and epic, fast healing 10, darkvision 120ft, alacrity, uncanny dodge, true freedom, magic immunity, constructed toughness, construct traits.
Saves: Fort +11, Ref +16, Will +11
Abilities: Str 39, Dex 19, Con -, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 17
Skills: -
Feats: Toughness(B)
Epic Feats: Epic Toughness(B)
Alignment: Neutral

Once awakened they can and do gestalt, going for fighter 26/legendary dreadnought 10. This gives them 10hd worth of d12 hit points (20 more hp since all hit points are maximised) as well as full bab and a good fort save. And feats. Lots of feats! Some of which will be sacrificed to gain alternate class features such as:

Aligned Strike (4th level feat sacrificed): Free action to make attacks count as good or chaotic for overcoming damage reduction.
Dungeon Crasher (2nd and 6th level feats sacrificed): +4 to AC vs traps, +10 bonus on strength checks for breaking objects, can bull rush foes into walls to deal 8d6+42 damage.
Overpowering attack (16th level feat sacrificed): Make a full round action to deliver a single attack that deals double damage, as do any other attacks made before next turn.

I took improved natural attack, I'm not quite sure on how that increases. The table says 1d10 becomes 2d8, so will 4d10 become 8d8? I'll go with that for now.

1 Power Attack
F1 Combat Reflexes
3 Cleave
6 Great Cleave
F8 Improved Bull Rush
9 Weapon Focus (Slam)
F10 Weapon Specialization (Slam)
12 Ability Focus (stun)
F12 Shock Trooper
F14 Improved Critical (Slam)
15 Improved Natural Attack (Slam)
18 Blind-Fight
F18 Defensive Sweep
F20 Large and In Charge
E21 Epic Ability Focus (stun)
F22 Dire Charge
E24 Great Ability (strength)
F24 Pulverize
F26 Epic Weapon Focus (Slam)
E27 Great Ability (dexterity)
E30 Improved Combat Reflexes
LD5 Force Breaker
E33 Epic Weapon Specialization (Slam)
E36 Great Ability (strength)
LD10 Armour Skin

Size/Type: Huge Construct
Hit Dice: 26d10+10d12+36+72+40 (528 hp)
Initiative: +15
Speed: 70ft, fly 70ft (perfect)
Armor Class: 46 (-2 size, +5 dex, +32 natural, +1 dodge)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +36/+53/68
Attack: Slam+54 (8d8+30 plus stun 19-20/x2)
Full Attack: 3 slams+54 (8d8+30 plus stun 19-20/x2)
Space/Reach: 15ft/15ft
Special Attacks: Pierce damage reduction, stun (DC 49), aligned strike, dungeon crasher (8d6+45), overpowering attack
Special Qualities: Damage reduction 20/adamantine and epic, fast healing 10, darkvision 120ft, alacrity, uncanny dodge, true freedom, magic immunity, constructed toughness, construct traits.
Saves: Fort +17, Ref +17, Will +11
Abilities: Str 43, Dex 21, Con -, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 17
Skills: climb +55, intimidate +42
Feats: Toughness(B), power attack, combat refexes, cleave, great cleave, improved bull rush, weapon focus (slam), weapon specialization (slam), ability focus (stun), shock trooper, improved natural attack (slam), blind-fight, defensive sweep, large and in charge
Epic Feats: Epic Toughness(B), epic ability focus (stun), dire charge, great ability (strength), pulverize, epic weapon focus (slam), great ability (dexterity), imrpoved combat reflexes, force breaker, epic weapon specialization (slam), great ability (strength), armour skin
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Corwin

Quote from: Anastasia on May 31, 2017, 02:11:05 PM
TODO: Add money to Mirima from Ysgard.

Lifasa loot

2 pit fiend rings.
Pit fiend armor.
Chariot.

Let's appraise this (sans evil armor) while we're at it! I can take ten on Spellcraft for 50.

Corwin

What if I just want this specific part of the Holy Devastator for my weapon?

QuoteIf the paladin wielder smites evil with the holy devastator, he or she adds twice his or her paladin level to damage (rather than his or her paladin level).

Can it be gained separately? If so, how much would it cost? +4? Less? More?