Autobiographical pen
Vials of infinite slime
Gold necklace with ruby pendant
Scythe
Silver holy symbols of Mystra
Priest vestments
Holy book of Mystra
Ancient lab equipment
Several rotting, crumbling bags full of silver and gold coins.
8 Air Tokens: These tokens aid anyone who carries them in understanding how Air works. They instinctively know how to fly in Air, benefit from a +2 competence bonus to Knowledge (Local: Air) checks and gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls while in Air.
A single gold and diamond ring.
Hidden treasure hoard
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Sigil of the Tree's Corpse

This ring is forged of hellfire blackened cold iron and sapphires and is warm to the touch. When worn, this ring inflicts 2d6 points of fire damage per round to the wearer. When worn by a devil of the pit fiend caste or higher, the ring grants several benefits:

- +2 profane bonus to Dexterity.
- Immunity to critical hits.
- A +20 profane bonus to Hide and Move Silently checks.
- Three times per day, the wearer may cast glibness as a swift action. The caster level is 21.
- Once per day, the wearer may cast wish as a standard action. The caster level is 21.

When worn by a devil lower in rank than a pit fiend, they gain no benefit. When worn by a creature that is not a devil, they suffer the fire damage. Further, each round the wearer's maximum hit points decrease by one. This gradual loss is not noticed by the wearer, save as a faint lethargy. When reduced to zero hit points, the wearer dies and his soul is cast to Lifasa. The ring can be fooled by a successful DC 50 Use Magic Device check. If successful, the ring functions safely for nine hours.  As a side effect of wearing the sigil like this, the creature will radiate an aura of overwhelming evil and law. Further, they will be treated as a devil for the sake of effects.

The Sigil of the Tree's Corpse is a major artifact.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Tryll and Calleigh Dweomerheart dungeon

Former staff of prisms - Worth 5,000 gold as a curiosity and reagents, or as a base to make a new one.
Broken metal door - 50 gold in metal value if melted down.
Lab supplies - 977 gold, more supplies are in bad shape than you realized.
4 periapts of proof against poison. - 27,000 gold each.
1 giant green wolf - Not really loot, but since Hanna has him tentatively coming along, what are you going to do with him?
Leftover books from an old library - 2,178 gold. Lots of random books of varying values, but none truly valuable.
1 cursed book of flames - 500 gold.
More books - 2,650 gold.
Autobiographical pen - 5,000 gold.
Vials of infinite slime - Each vial is worth 1,000 gold as a curiosity. The slime inside is...slime. It's not acidic. You have 6 vials total.
Gold necklace with ruby pendant - 5,730 gold.
Scythe - Ever-Moving: Scythe+4, keen and dancing. Any druid may wield this scythe as if they were proficient with it, even if they are not normally proficient with scythes. Depending on the season, a druid wielding it gains additional bonuses. Winter: +4d6 cold damage per hit and 3 bonus druid spells of 5th level or lower, these spells must have the cold descriptor. Spring: +2d6 fire damage per hit and 2 bonus druid spells of 3rd level of lower, these spells must have the fire descriptor. Summer: +4d6 fire damage per hit and 3 bonus druid spells of 5th level or lower, these spells must have the fire descriptor. Fall: +2d6 cold damage per hit and 2 bonus druid spells of 3rd level or lower, these spells must have the cold descriptor.
Silver holy symbols of Mystra - 50 gold each for a total of 350 gold.
Priest vestments - 100 gold.
Holy book of Mystra - 50 gold.
Ancient lab equipment - 197 gold. It's barely functional stuff by and large, sadly.
Several rotting, crumbling bags full of silver and gold coins. - 179 gold total.
8 Air Tokens: These tokens aid anyone who carries them in understanding how Air works. They instinctively know how to fly in Air, benefit from a +2 competence bonus to Knowledge (Local: Air) checks and gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls while in Air. - 5,000 gold each.
A single gold and diamond ring. - 6,000 gold.
Hidden treasure hoard - 250,000 gold.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Anastasia on August 31, 2017, 12:58:44 PM
Tryll and Calleigh Dweomerheart dungeon
Broken metal door - 50 gold in metal value if melted down.

Since this blocked ethereal, I'd like to investigate what kind of metal is in it and what it could be used for.

Quote from: Anastasia on August 31, 2017, 12:58:44 PM
Scythe - Ever-Moving: Scythe+4, keen and dancing. Any druid may wield this scythe as if they were proficient with it, even if they are not normally proficient with scythes. Depending on the season, a druid wielding it gains additional bonuses. Winter: +4d6 cold damage per hit and 3 bonus druid spells of 5th level or lower, these spells must have the cold descriptor. Spring: +2d6 fire damage per hit and 2 bonus druid spells of 3rd level of lower, these spells must have the fire descriptor. Summer: +4d6 fire damage per hit and 3 bonus druid spells of 5th level or lower, these spells must have the fire descriptor. Fall: +2d6 cold damage per hit and 2 bonus druid spells of 3rd level or lower, these spells must have the cold descriptor.

Neato. Does Aurora have any druids that would use it? If not, what's the value of it?

This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Iron Dragoon

Total minus the Metal Door, Vials of Slime, Cursed Book (see if it's possible to un-curse it?), and Scythe is: 339,111 gp.

Split for Surraruthru/Tryll&Calleigh/Hanna/Kascha/Canderella/Dana: 56,518.5 each.

If we add a split for Aurora: 48,444.4

Anastasia

Sure. Anyone have ranks in any relevant skills about dealing with metals?

The scythe you aren't sure about. It's non standard enough that it would be guess work, but somewhere in the 200k range. You'd have to shop this one around or sell it on the  cheap.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

If other people are allowed to help, Moore could fabricate himself a take 10 knowledge check on metals for 74 to help with that.

Anastasia

Sure.

It's plain iron treated with lead harvested from a leyline. It's enough to disrupt ethereal travel on the cheap and efficient - the trick is that it's just really rare. Not valuable, just rare, rare enough that it's not really used since there's usually better ways to do it.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Idea

Would a PA system throughout the Aurora make Elena's life easier? It could theoretically allow troops to rally faster, and also make transportation announcements.

I was log diving and had this image show up in my head of Elena announcing to all of Aurora that a group would be leaving for Brightwater shortly, and all who wish to go should arrive at the front gates within 15 minutes. Silly RP junk, yeah.

Still. Cost?
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Probably only expensive because of doing it across all of Aurora. Very offhand I'd say around 40k before discounts? Nothing official there, but I doubt it would get drastically more expensive.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Dude, the Sending Orbs we're finishing up are our PA system. And our Prank the Devil Lord system. And our long distance phones....

Corwin

Quote from: Corwin on June 10, 2017, 06:52:11 AM
    For every 3 points that you pass a check, the price of the upgrades is reduced by 1%.

The maximum discount of any upgrade is 80%.

Improve laboratories (50% discount on magical items; 25% discount on repairs/improvements)

Sending Orbs(Planar sending, allows sendings at will from various points in Aurora): 100,000 gold; 1 DC 35 spellcraft check; 1 DC 35 K:A check, 1 DC 35 K:P check; 5 days.

[13:31] <Kobot> Annerose rolled 1d20+68+2+2 Vul'lath, K:A --> [ 1d20=5 ]{77}
[13:31] <@Annerose> roll 1d20+81+2+2 Vul'lath, K:P
[13:31] <Kobot> Annerose rolled 1d20+81+2+2 Vul'lath, K:P --> [ 1d20=9 ]{94}
[13:31] <@Annerose> roll 1d20+55+2+2 Sylvie, spellcraft
[13:31] <Kobot> Annerose rolled 1d20+55+2+2 Sylvie, spellcraft --> [ 1d20=19 ]{78}

77-35=42 => 14%
94-35=59 => 19%
78-35=43 => 14%

Discount of 25+14+19+14 = 72%

Sending Orbs(Planar sending, allows sendings at will from various points in Aurora): 38,000 gold/100,000 gold

Aurora Fund: -38,000gp, days of construction -90 to -86.

Once we move to the morning of Day -85, the glory of the Sending Orbs will happen!

Nephrite

Please confirm whether or not you're splitting the Mage Funhouse funds so I know to add the number to the Aurora fund. :)

Iron Dragoon

Executive decision: Aurora gets a share totaling 48,444.4.