News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

We are here to help you with your problems

Started by Dracos, November 28, 2011, 11:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

It appears theming is one of your problems.  Don't worry, we are here to help.  Our friendly neighborhood mafia will resolve any issues or complaints with the rapid effectiveness we are known for.  No problem is too weird.

We promose we will not kill you all.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

We are watching you, Help Customer 2461.  Also you 22.
Well, Goodbye.

VySaika

All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

Brian

He's speaking to Guest users who have not logged in.

Spoiler: ShowHide
The joke is, "We know who you are."
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Wrong, it means you get your yellow ticket of leave.  You are a Gamer.  You will always be Help Customer 24601.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Not that it is really wrong :).  Someone got a little les miserables in my Sam and Fuzzy Solve Your Problems.  Arakawa, on at the time, just happened to have a convenient member number.  Anastasia's was a little too low for it.  I dunno, I suppose I should think deeper into how to have fun events with changing the themes because at least to me I see little point in changing the titles without having fun with it.  The meta-game though has repeatedly shown to be at too vague a level to play with.  Yeah, I know, I should update the front page :P
Well, Goodbye.

VySaika

Ah, sorry. What I meant was that I don't catch the referance to whatever this theme is about, and was curious about the source.
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

Dracos

The current theming is Ninja Mafia Services, a subarc/group of the Sam and Fuzzy universe coming about when the previously feared, violent, and profitable international ninja mafia ended up under the complete control of a bumbling do-gooder.  With its new mission of Helping People With Weird and Unusual Problems, instead of murdering, blackmailing, or otherwise violently resolving issues for extreme amounts of money.

This does not go too well for them, but the few that remain are very devoted to the Cause of helping others.  Instead of being NINJAS!  TRYING TO KILL YOU!

It's really not a surprise that it's not gotten as I'm pretty sure I'm the only Sam and Fuzzy fan on the site.  http://www.samandfuzzy.com/   http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SamAndFuzzy

Technically, the obscurity makes following the joke at the fully aware level hard, but I figured the general concept was easy enough to grasp.

Also, apparently remembering to hit enter is hard.
Well, Goodbye.