News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Schedule Warnings

Started by Dracos, December 06, 2011, 12:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

If you are gone for a day, please note it here ahead of time.
Well, Goodbye.

Iron Dragoon

Hey all, since I am en route for vacation, I likely won't be posting anything until at least Dec. 17th. I'll likely toss a character sheet up here in the next few days, but actual play posting isn't going to happen until I get back to the states.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Arakawa

I could start on the 10th, but from the 13th to the morning of 16th posting will have large 2-4 hour gaps in my ability to respond to happenings. Will probably be able to determine when I can post about a day in advance of that.

Other than that, I have pretty much pervasive access. Hooray for smartphones!
That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

Dracos

This is a holiday game :)  It's why I said the min post rate is 3 a day.  Sure, an energetic game can hammer that out in 10 minutes, but we will have hours or days where we won't be able to.

I mean on the 15th I will be flying across the country (I bet I still get at least 3 posts).

We will roll with it.  Iddy might start late.  There will be way.  This shall be the adventure of successful gaming.  There's an obnoxious overseer, so even if your play companion is not there, there's nothing to stop him from suddenly warping you to the other side of the map to talk with team active.
Well, Goodbye.

Arakawa

Oh, three per day is the requirement? I don't foresee any problems, then.

I guess the thing to take away is that this isn' like an IRC game.

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

Dracos

I'd like more, certainly, but it's sometimes surprising how much 1 per day is a challenge for folks :)
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

There'll be some slowdown wednesday to thursday as I fly cross country.
Well, Goodbye.

Jon

I've been posting while at work, which is not a good thing to do. So I'm going to stop doing it right now. Sorry, Arakawa, you'll have to wait till this evening for ribbon fun.

Dracos

Yeah, I do that too, but that's not my expectation that you guys should have to.  We've been getting a good rate (and I do want to continue it), but that's not the same thing as juggling it and work.  3 is not 15.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

RL has distracted me.  It may be a bit until I get posting.
Well, Goodbye.

DY

Just a heads up, I mostly likely will be unavailable tomorrow.
My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

Dracos

Noted.  Want to let brian take your character to keep things moving?  Hard to move around with that revelation being just dropped.
Well, Goodbye.

Arakawa

Quote from: Dracos on December 13, 2011, 12:29:56 AM
RL has distracted me.  It may be a bit until I get posting.

RL tends to be distracting. If it wasn't distracting, it wouldn't be Real.

---

(from Wm. Blake)

Dracos

Sorry, fanfiction/life distracted today.  *gets some posting in*
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~