054.4 "Got any sort of beach clothes?"

Started by Corwin, October 20, 2012, 06:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

[01:44] <Kotono> Utter, bone weary exhaustion claims Ithea after her return. It's all she can do to stumble to her bedroom after seeing to Tepen. She only remembers it dimly, falling onto her bed still clad in all of her equipment. By some mercy it is a deep and dreamless sleep. When it parts, Ithea finds Balyss and Stille in her room. The latter is holding her wrist, as if checking her pulse. Balyss is
[01:44] <Kotono> looking her over, her eyes glowing with red lines. "Hold on, dear Balyss," Stille speaks up, "She's waking up."
[01:45] <Ithea> "...morning?" Ithea mumbles out.
[01:48] <Kotono> "How do you feel?" Balyss asks right out, "There's been side effects from the battle and Auril's presence in Afina, Jaela and Adrian so far. Sorry to wake you up, but time could matter."
[01:50] <Ithea> "I'm just exhausted," Ithea mumbles, as she starts to stand up. "Are Afina and the others okay now?"
[01:50] <Kotono> "Hold on," Stille gently holds Ithea in place, "Let's check you before you get up."
[01:51] <Kotono> "Afina should be fine, we caught her problem in time. I'm thinking Jaela will be fine. Not sure about Adrian - he has the same thing as Jaela but being mortal makes it harder to overcome." Clearing her throat and coughing into her hand, "I don't see any signs of your heart turning to ice. Do you feel strangely besides being exhausted? Did you suffer any wounds against Abigor?"
[01:59] <Ithea> "None that I can recall. He was never really focused on me, honestly. Same for Auril for that matter..." Ithea explains. "Finding anything at all?"
[02:01] <Kotono> "Fortune is with you," Stille says with a smile, "Nothing's wrong with you besides being tired."
[02:02] <Kotono> "Considering what Sylvie and I have been finding out in the past day," Balyss goes on, "Exhaustion after facing that sort of overpowering spiritual presence is normal."
[02:02] <Ithea> "Awesome," Ithea says, giving a thumbs up gesture to the siblings. "So what exactly happened to the others? You mentioned hearts turning to ice?"
[02:05] <Kotono> "Afina's heart turned to ice. Being exposed to Auril runs the chance of being afflicted by this. It's..." Balyss pauses a moment, "It's nothing directly hostile. It's what Auril is. It's a spiritual resonation that causes your heart to turn to ice and kills your ability to feel emotions."
[02:05] <Kotono> "Not directly hostile? Dear Balyss, it sounds like you're standing up for her," Stille pats Ithea's hand, an open note of disapproval in his voice.
[02:07] <Kotono> "Diplomacy." Balyss admits, "Sylvie and I decided it would be best to emphasize that because of the diplomatic factors."
[02:08] <Ithea> "Well, you said you caught it in time. You said Jaela was fine too....what about Adrian?"
[02:10] <Kotono> "Both Adrian and Jaela were wounded by Abigor," This draws a sigh, "Between his essence flowing out from him and the wounds, slivers of Abigor's essence got into the injuries. It causes them to constantly ache. It's not immediately threatening, but it's a constant source of discomfort. Jaela's half angel and partially a spirit. She's better able to resist Abigor's essence. Adrian's having
[02:10] <Kotono> a harder time of it, but Jaela's confident they'll get through it."
[02:11] <Kotono> "I find it akin to an infected wound, except that the infection is wholly spiritual in nature." Stille speaks up.
[02:15] <Ithea> "What about Muirfinn? How's he doing in all this? He did get turned into a walking popscicle for a while back there," Ithea asks, letting loose a small yawn. "Sorry, excuse me."
[02:17] <Kotono> "Still working on him," Balyss says, "But right now you appear to be the best one off of the lot. Alright, healer's orders are to rest up and call Elena if you feel strange at all."
[02:22] <Ithea> "Aye aye, doc," Ithea says with another yawn.
[02:24] <Kotono> "Unfortunately, we're both busy tending to everyone," Stille says, "But would you like us to send some company your way? 27 and Rukkig are outside right now."
[02:24] * Ithea just shrugs. "Sure, why not? I'm surprised they weren't already in here, honestly."
[02:27] <Kotono> "I asked them to leave," Balyss says, "Strangely, 27 went right along with it."
[02:29] * Ithea raises an eyebrow. "...you sure nothing got into me from Abigor's...what was it, his essence? He is a devil, they don't get along with slaads, right?"
[02:31] <Kotono> "I checked you over and you have no symptoms," This draws a shrug from Balyss, "Adrian and Jaela were the two infected and they were the only two wounded by his sword. It stands to reason that if you weren't wounded by him, you aren't at danger."
[02:32] <Ithea> "Fair enough."
[02:36] <Kotono> With that, the two leave. Moments later Ithea's pets come on in - 27 in particular comes right on up. He stops at the side of Ithea's bed, staring up at her without comment.
[02:37] <Ithea> "Hi," Ithea says, staring right back.
[02:42] <Kotono> 27 comes up to Ithea's bed, resting its head next to her face.
[02:43] * Ithea pats him on the head.
[02:44] <Kotono> "I'm scared of Tannin," 27 murmurs, closing its eyes, as if going to sleep.
[02:47] * Ithea pauses and sighs. "I still don't get why, but don't worry. He won't do anything."[02:48] <Kotono> At this 27 sleeps, and soon so does Ithea. It's another deep and dreamless sleep, and Ithea wakes up feeling somewhat refreshed.  Sitting at her bedside is Sylvie - Rukkig is on her lap, slowly being petted. "Awake? Feeling better?" Sylvie asks.
[02:52] * Ithea yawns as she stretches, and nods. "Still a bit tired, but yeah. How long have I been out? And any improvements on Adrian and Tepen?"
[02:54] <Kotono> "5-6 hours?" Petting the cat in her lap, "Tepen's still out and Adrian's holding steady. All signs say that it may be some time for Tepen."
[02:55] <Ithea> "Nobody's gotten worse though, right? That's good at least, no nasty last surprises from Abigor then."
[02:55] <Ithea> "Well, none that are fatal from the looks of things," Ithea quickly amends.
[02:56] <Kotono> "Exactly." Sylvie says, "So you know what we're going to do?"
[02:58] <Ithea> "Rest more?"
[02:58] <Kotono> "Well yes, but it's a question of where and how you're going to do it in style," Sylvie says. "Now, would you rather rest here or somewhere lovely, warm and sundrenched?"
[03:03] <Ithea> "You have a suggestion?"
[03:09] <Kotono> "Of course I do," Sylvie smiles, "So there's these private beaches in Brightwater. They're completely private - they're even enchanted against scrying and teleportation. I know what you're thinking and yes, it's useful for that. But it's also useful for safety and a chance to enjoy yourself in peace and security, which is what I have in mind. I say we go have a fun trip out instead of
[03:09] <Kotono> dodging slaad insanity, devils or whatever else."
[03:13] <Ithea> "Sounds fun enough, who else are you inviting?" Ithea asks, also figuring a short detour can be taken to let Sharess know about their recent victory, it would probably please the cat goddess to know there was one less devil out there.
[03:15] <Kotono> "I was thinking we could make it a girl's day out. I have it on good authority that lying on the beach, drinking and sunbathing has worked wonders for greater ones than us." A hint of amused sarcasm is in her voice, "Honestly, I figure we'll get soak up sun, drink and then sleep it off. Maybe take a swim or two. Unfortunately Balyss has to pass. I already asked her and she's seeing to
[03:15] <Kotono> the others with Hanna and Priest. She told me to go on without her, she'll make it up to us later.""
[03:19] <Ithea> "Ah."
[03:21] <Kotono> "So who should we invite?" Sylvie asks, twirling a bit of hair around her finger. "Anyone you want to catch up with?"
[03:26] <Ithea> "Not particularly, but you did say girls' night out, and just two girls probably doesn't qualify for that, especially when there's so damn many of us here in Aurora, right?"
[03:27] <Ithea> "Simmer and Misalea are probably out though, I guess, one just because of the water, and the other taking care of her fiancee. Hanna you said was helping Balyss...hrm..." Ithea murmurs as she tries to think of who might be worth inviting.
[03:30] <Ithea> "Dana? Kascha? Canderella?" Ithea starts suggesting names as she taps a new finger as names pass through her brain.
[03:31] <Kotono> "Let's see..." Sylvie says, "There's Ebony. Ellese, but she's still in recovery. Crystal? Hell, Queen Ilsenine, but I have no idea if that's acceptable for the fey or if she'd have to bring guardians. Rosa?" Listing them off as she thinks, "It's a mixed blessing. It's nicer, but I sort of wish there were more good men around. "
[03:32] <Ithea> "I figured Crystal and Queen Ilsenine would be monitoring over Afina or something," Ithea comments.
[03:37] <Kotono> "Good point. Scratch them," Sylvie says, "So we have Dana, Kascha, Canderella, Ebony, Rosa. Dana's loud and obnoxious, but I know she likes to nap. She'd love it. Kascha's sweet and usually non-offensive. Ebony'll do it and enjoy it if it sounds like an order. Canderella..." Making a face, "Do we want to deal with her stories when she gets some drink in her?"
[03:38] <Ithea> "Oh? Bad? I haven't really heard her stories before, I think I've had all of two, maybe three real conversations with her?"
[03:41] <Kotono> "She was a demon dealing with what demons like in bed." Sylvie says, "Just imagine it a few moments."
[03:50] * Ithea does, in fact think about it for a few moments, and then visibly shudders.
[03:51] <Kotono> Reaching out to pat Ithea's shoulders, "So how about yourself, myself, Dana, Kascha and maybe Ebony or Rosa if you want a fifth?"
[03:53] <Ithea> "Ask Ebony, I guess," Ithea says.
[03:58] <Kotono> "On it." Sylvie stands and stretches, "Don't doze off. I'll be back soon. Got any sort of beach clothes?"
[03:59] * Ithea snorts. "We're going to Brightwater. I'll -buy- some new beach clothes on the way."
[04:02] <Kotono> "Hah." Smiling now, "I have a few other surprises, so be ready!"
[04:04] * Ithea nods again.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Corwin

[18:40] <Kotono> Soon enough Sylvie returns. With her is Dana, Kascha and Ebony, all dressed normally. "You ready?" Sylvie asks.
[18:40] <Kotono> "I am," Dana says, "This sounds better than siting around here."
[18:41] <Kotono> "It's going to be fun!" Kascha chirps, as meanwhile Ebony merely smiles slightly.
[18:42] <Ithea> "I'm ready as well. Is anybody bringing swimwear, or are all of us going to do a little shopping?" Ithea asks.
[18:43] <Kotono> "I have some in my bag," Sylvie says.
[18:43] <Kotono> "Don't need any," Dana shrugs, while Kascha nods, "I have some! I brought extra," she adds sweetly, smiling at Dana.
[18:47] <Ithea> "Waukeen would cry at your thriftyness," Ithea says with a shake of her head, as she waits for Sylvie to transport them.
[18:49] <Kotono> As you walk outside to transport, "She probably cries at us already. The discounts Afina gives us for magic items is...75% off?" Sylvie says after a moment's calculation, "The gold lost in the sales probably keeps her up at night."
[18:49] <Kotono> "Thrift is a virtue," Ebony adds quietly, "Gold glitters, but it is not the only thing that glitters. It may be the least important thing of all that glitters."
[18:51] <Ithea> "I suppose, though I still plan to buy a new swimsuit for myself."
[18:54] <Kotono> "Right," Dana drawls as you reach the gates. Sylvie pauses for just a moment, "Shopping's nice. Isn't that reason enough to want some money? I know there's a point to wanting less in the material world, but does it really matter up here? No one's going to go hungry, cold or want around here, no matter if they have 1 gold coin or 100,000 of them."
[18:59] <Kotono> "This sounds like a philosphical argument," Dana cuts in, "I thought we were going to have fun, not run our mouths and bore Ithea back to fucking sleep!"
[18:59] <Ithea> "She has a point," Ithea says, nodding seriously as she teases Sylvie. "I feel oddly sleepy again..."
[19:02] <Kotono> Amid grumbles, the group transports to Brightwater! As you walk in the sunlit streets amid the glow of opulence, "What sort of swimsuit do you want?" Kascha inquires. Sylvie grumbles under her breath, while Ebony calmly follows along. Dana casually looks about, whistling at this or that, lingering back.
[19:06] <Ithea> "I was thinking of going to this store that can create exactly what you have in mind. I was going to get a nice simple one-piece, but I didn't want to spend time looking for something that would match my tastes when I can just get it made right off the bat," Ithea replies, as she talks about the store Stille recommended a while back.
[19:15] <Kotono> With that a bathing suit is obtained. After you walk along the streets, heading to the very limits of the city. Here the buildings finally lessen, the houses thinning down. One large, baroque style manor home is ahead, which Sylvie leads you to. Inside the front part has no walls - just a big entry wall, with one smooth wall in the back. Dozens of doors are here, and standing nearby is
[19:15] <Kotono> a young man with spectacles. "Ah, Miss Sylvie. This way."
[19:19] <Kotono> Sylvie just follows, and as you go, "Ithea, Dana, Kascha and Ebony," she runs the line. This causes the spectacled youth to pause, staring at Ithea. "Wait, I'm sorry. Did you say Ithea?"
[19:20] <Ithea> "Yes?"
[19:27] <Kotono> "I didn't think you existed," Admitting so bluntly, "Aurora and all that was just some sort bard's fibbing. You are that Ithea, aren't you?"
[19:29] <Kotono> "We're famous," Dana smirks, "About damned time!"
[19:29] * Ithea blinks. "We're all from Aurora,
[19:29] <Ithea> " Ithea answers the young man.
[19:30] <Kotono> "I-I heard you're making a new heavenly fortress plane that can move around and strike down evil anywhere," he says, with wider and wider eyes. "Is it true?"
[19:33] <Kotono> "Sure," Dana says breezily, "A giant flying fortress plane of righteous terror. We use it to personally insult and terrorize Baator. Ithea here," Jerking a thumb at her, "Can figh ta pit fiend asleep and win. Sylvie here? She can read and spout offf ancient lore faster than you can blink. Kascha and Ebony there throw aorund magic like it's water in a cloudburst, and I'm flat out invincible,"
[19:33] <Kotono> All smirks by the end, "Questions?"
[19:36] <Ithea> "You missed a calling as a bard, Dana," Ithea says with amusement. "Although you forget ot describe yourself. Didn't you run into a hell cannon just to make it explode once? Tell a tale of how tough you are or something."
[19:39] <Kotono> "Oh sure," Dana says as the man's eyes grow bigger and bigger. "That too."
[19:39] <Kotono> Ebony chuckles slightly, adjusting her hood. "Pride is unbecoming, but we are part of Aurora. Thank you for your interest, good sir."
[19:47] <Kotono> "Ah...yes..." Stumbling at that ,and going to the seventh door from the left, "Here. Just go in and step into the portal."
[19:47] * Ithea nods, stepping through the portal.
[19:52] <Kotono> Warmth! It's warm and sunny here, a blue sky free of clouds. The sun glows bright as you stand on a beach that stretches forever on either side. Warm white sand and crystal clear blue-green waters lapping against the shore. No one in sight at all. Immediately Sylvie goes forward, taking out her bag, "Now all of you scurry away for a bit and get changed. I should have everything set up
[19:52] <Kotono> by the time you get back."
[19:53] <Kotono> Dana inhales and exhales, "Smells like a beach," she says, wandering off up ahead. Kascha takes to wing, "Oooh, I haven't been somewhere like this in years!"
[19:53] <Kotono> Ebony  merely looks about and smiles, hood pushed back. Her eyes seem to be lost in nostalgia for a moment, before she shakes it off and begins to sedately make some distance between herself and Sylvie.
[19:56] <Ithea> "Nice place," Ithea says in approval. "How'd you hear of it, Sylvie?"
[19:58] <Kotono> "Read an advertisement for it," Sylvie glances back, "I used to hand those out back in Balmuria, before I got into more violent ways to earn money. I try and pay attention to them now - it's a thankless job."
[20:04] * Ithea nods as she looks around some more. "I'll go get changed then," she says, looking for a place to get changed, wondering if there isn't any and that's why Sylvie just mentioned scurrying away.
[20:05] <Kotono> There's just lots of open space. Ahead instead of shore there's sand dunes, rising upa nd up. You could find cover behidn them if you wish.
[20:11] * Ithea moves far off in one direction, trying not to meet up with Dana or Kascha, and then goes get dressed in her new swimsuit.
[20:15] <Kotono> OOC: Go ahead and describe yourself real quick?
[20:16] * Ithea soon returns in a simple red one piece swimsuit, with a pair of diagonal white stripes across the front!
[20:21] <Kotono> Coming back, you see that - wow. There's several straw umbrellas about, as well as oversized, long towels under the shade. A large cauldron is sunk into the sand, filled with ice and at least a dozen bottles. Next to it is a firepit, with a side of meat slow roasting over it. The smell of it makes Ithea's nose twitch. Away from the fire are several bowls of iced fruit in syrup - apple
[20:21] <Kotono> slices and pears, peaches and other things yet Ithea isn't sure of.
[20:24] <Ithea> "That smells damn good," Ithea says as she reaches for a piece of apple and pops it into her mouth. "You're going all out on this, aren't you?"
[20:26] <Kotono> Sylvie is wearing a cutoff white top, just enough to cover her top, and an abbreviated set of underwear. It keeps her decent. The apple is sweeeeeet and tastes good - far better than it should, sending a cold shiver down Ithea's spine. "I spent some money," Sylvie agrees.
[20:26] <Kotono> Kascha approaches in the meanwhile, clad in gauzy silks that give her cover, all dark silky thing sthat cling to her. "You really did! How did you get it up so fast?"
[20:28] <Kotono> "Magic. It cost money," Sylvie repeats, "But it'll be worth it." Brushing ab it of blonde hair out of her face, "Uh oh, here comes...Ebony?" Blink-blinking at that, Sylvie turns to stare.
[20:28] * Ithea turns to see what has Sylvie so quiet.
[20:31] <Kotono> Ebony is heading to sit down - wearing nothing at all. Her wings are gone, her body seemingly entirely human save for a faint golden tingle to her skin. She sits on a towel and begins to rub oil into her skin. "I didn't expect her to be that type," Sylvie whispers to Ithea.
[20:31] <Kotono> "Oh, and now Dana might get ideas again!" Kascha frets, "I'll need to go talk to her before she gets here!" With that Kascha takes to wing again, flying off.
[20:32] * Ithea snorts in amusement. "I think Kascha's lost this fight now."
[20:34] <Kotono> Chuckling herself, "Well, as long as Kascha doesn't join those two, we'll still have a majority," Sylvie says, going to the ice cauldron and getting a pair of bottles. "If you ask me, the old argument about tan lines is rather inane. If someone's seeing enough of you to see your tan lines, they're not in a position to make anything of it."
[20:39] <Ithea> "I've got fur, I'm not going to get a serious tan, or tanlines as a result, either way," Ithea comments as she grabs another apple slice and munches on it.
[20:43] <Kotono> "Lucky you," Sylvie drawls as she heads on over. She sits next to Ebony, lying back in the sun for several moments. "....aaaaaaah..." The sun feels so warm bearing down on you, tickling your skin with its heat. Taking one of the bottles and cracking it open, Sylvie takes a deep drink from it. Wiping her lips with the back of her arm after, "Ah. Ithea, take a drink of this."
[20:44] * Ithea nods and grabs a bottle of her own.
[20:45] <Kotono> "Thirsty?" Sylvie asks as she instead passes her bottle to Ebony.
[20:45] <Kotono> Ebony takes a long draught from it, passing it back after - but stopping instead. She raises up her bottle, "To your victory," she declares, "To Aurora's victory."
[20:46] <Ithea> "And to many more in the future," Ithea adds as she raises her own bottle.
[20:48] <Kotono> It tastes of fruitiness and berries, but is strong. Really strong, Ithea's eyes watering after a good drink. "Right now, the plan is to get drunk and soak up sunshine," Sylvie reclines back, closing her eyes.
[20:49] <Kotono> Ebony smiles and does the same, "Congratulations," she says, lying on her side and facing Ithea. "Do you feel better now that Lifasa has avenged itself on Abigor?"

Corwin

[02:33] <Ithea> "I do, although Lifasa still has a lot of enemies left. We're doing what we said out to do though, and taking out Abigor IS huge."
[02:37] <Kotono> "One battle at a time," Ebony smiles in contentment, closing her eyes as the sun shines down. She reaches for the bottle again and takes another drink, before Sylvie takes it and does likewise. "I don't really care for drinking and feel it to be a vice, but this is not entirely an unpleasant exception. Though in the world I hail from, many of the lower classes drink heavily diluted
[02:37] <Kotono> alcohol or beer instead of water, as the water is rarely pure."
[02:37] <Kotono> roll 1d100
[02:37] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d100 and gets 56." [1d100=56]
[02:38] <Kotono> Sylvie reclines back and drinks up, "You have that in some of the nastier parts of my world, but it's not that common. Usually it's preferable to boil water instead."
[02:42] <Ithea> "That's what I tended to do," Ithea says in agreement.
[02:44] <Kotono> "Magic suffices as well, but that is often not a realistic option for daily water consumption," Ebony admits, "I suppose that I object to wanton drunkenness more than alcohol." Cracking an eye open again and giving Ithea a look, "Alicia and I agree on that point. Her family in her mortal life was a genteel family that owned a winery. Yet she never cared for it, only drinking when obligated
[02:44] <Kotono> or on social trips like this, when part of the entire thing was to drink. But I digress."
[02:45] <Kotono> "Do you?" Sylvie says lightly, wiggling her toes and kicking her heels in the sand, "It's better than more gloomy devil talk. This is what we need. Relaxation, not more worries over the battle ahead."
[02:46] <Kotono> Meanwhile, Dana and Kascha approach. It looks like Kascha lost, for Dana's coming along sans swimsuit or much of anything on. Kascha looks mildly fretful as she sits, Dana trotting over to the ice cauldron. "She wouldn't listen. It was profanity laced rejoinders instead."
[02:48] <Ithea> "It's fine, Kascha. We're here to enjoy ourselves, like Sylvie's been saying. No guys here anyway, right?" Ithea says to Kascha. "Try some of the drinks and fruit instead."
[02:50] <Kotono> "It's really making noise about nothing. Our baths are as revealing," Ebony says mildly, "Lust is a sin, but nakedness is not. Unless revealing yourself is too much for that?" There is a hint of a gentle scolding at the end, "Worry not of it, no matter which."
[02:51] <Kotono> "I'll bring some over," Dana calls, taking a bottle and chugging in the meanwhile.
[02:52] <Kotono> "It's not that..." Kascha merely shakes her head, "Never mind." Settling in and lying down, "No sin talk, please? It's like you're...well, like you're preaching to us."
[02:55] <Kotono> "You're not the only angel that does that. Hanna does that sometimes and I catch whiffs of it from the others. I don't really mind," Sylvie admits, "I just ignore it when it doesn't suit me."
[02:56] <Ithea> "We can talk about favorite books?" Ithea suggests for a different topic. "I haven't been by Vel's shop since the cookbook incident, anything interesting catch anybody's eyes?"
[03:00] <Kotono> "Hold that RIGHT there." Dana comes over, five bottles cradled to her chest and a fruit bowl balancing atop them. She puts them all down, handing a bottle to each of you. "Now fucking listen to me. Before we start running our mouths, we're going to start this RIGHT." Hefting up her bottle, "We're gonna play a simple game, and after that we can chat all we want, and it'll be better since
[03:00] <Kotono> we'll all be good and drunk. The rules are simple, bitches. We each open these bottles and start chugging on my signal. Don't stop until you've drained it dry. The first one to drain it gets to give the one to drain it last a command. Once that's done, we'll all be fucked up and laughing like hell."
[03:00] <Kotono> "Oh, I have my eye on -" Sylvie begins, an outright scowl coming to her face, "You don't have a lick of consideration for good books, do you?"
[03:01] <Kotono> "Fuck your books," Dana says cheerfully, "Hell, probably literally since you spend so much time with 'em. But what the fuck ever." Holding up her bottle, "Let's do this!"
[03:04] * Ithea snorts. "Table the book talk for after Dana's drinking game? It's a chance for you to get Dana or Ebony in a swimsuit if it really bugs you, Kascha," Ithea says with a wink. She somehow doubts Kascha would win, and it's some good natured teasing. Although after saying this, if Kascha loses, chances are she's ending naked.
[03:05] <Kotono> Kascha holds her bottle up, "That will get us all really drunk," she opines, before nodding, "Oh right!" She opens up her own bottle. Ebony merely smiles a little bit and follows. Sylvie gives Dana a look, before sweetly saying, "You better hope I don't win and you don't lose," is all she says.
[03:05] <Kotono> To this Dana just grins, "On three! One...two...three!" At this Dana takes her bottle, chugging away! Ebony and the other tow girls follow suit! OOC: Go ahead and make con checks, all.
[03:05] <Kotono> OOC: None of you have gear on so remember that.
[03:06] <Kotono> roll 1d20+4 Dana (-3 no belt)
[03:06] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+4 Dana (-3 no belt) and gets 21." [1d20=17]
[03:06] <Kotono> roll 1d20+1 Kascha (-3 no belt)
[03:06] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+1 Kascha (-3 no belt) and gets 8." [1d20=7]
[03:07] <Ithea> roll d20+9-3
[03:07] * Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+9-3 and gets 20." [d20=14]
[03:08] <Kotono> roll 1d20+13 (-6 no belt, brains over everything applies to con checks) Sylvie
[03:08] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+13 (-6 no belt, brains over everything applies to con checks) Sylvie and gets 18." [1d20=5]
[03:08] <Kotono> roll 1d20+3 Ebony (-3 no belt)
[03:08] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+3 Ebony (-3 no belt) and gets 16." [1d20=13]
[03:12] <Kotono> Chug! Chug! Chug! The booze is sweet and intoxicating, slamming into Ithea as she guzzles down! It soon becomes a race between here and Dana, both gulping down all the booze they can! Yet Ithea's lungs aren't quit eenough, as Dana lowers her bottle first, a mere second before Ithea finishes hers, "Got it!" she says breathlessly, taking a deep, giddy breath after! Moments later Sylvie
[03:12] <Kotono> finishes, followed by Ebony. Both are blushing a bit after that, and Ithea feels her own cheeks redden as the massive dose of alcohol flows into her body. Meanwhile Kascha's eyes widen, drinking and drinking - and finally finishing last by several seconds.
[03:13] <Kotono> Dana pounds her chest with her fist, "BRAAAAAAP! Aaaaah." Her burp is loud and echoing, "God, I'm going to be so fucked up in a little bit," she says, "That stuff was strong! Where the hell did you get this?"
[03:14] <Kotono> "Sweetwater Brothers Distillery," Sylvie leans back, breathing in and out slowly. "Didn't think we'd be chugging bottles of it like that."
[03:14] <Kotono> "Oh no..." Kascha reddens, looking about as the reality of defeat hits home. "I lost, didn't I?"
[03:17] <Ithea> "S'long as it wasn't me," Ithea says raising her empty bottle. "Almost won too!"
[03:18] <Kotono> "Almost!" Dana cheers, while pointing at Kascha, "You know what I'm gonna ask!" she adds with a giggle.
[03:18] <Kotono> Ebony chuckles, "I believe your phrasing of 'fucked up' is going ot be apt."
[03:19] <Kotono> Kascha sighs and blushes, "It's not that I'm ashamed or anything, but I thought I could win!" she mutters, untying her top and then bottom, tossing them aside.
[03:20] <Kotono> "Now we're the fuckin' majority. Reminds me of that trip where Jaela, Mirima and I ended up running around naked in a volcano. That was some fucked up shit." Grinning as she settles back, "See this, I don't mind. But stepping through some fuckin' portal and suddenly being starkers, no idea who's watching or where you'll end up? Bullshit."
[03:21] <Ithea> "Wait, what? When'd that happen?" Ithea asks with a blink. "Don't recall hearing anything about naked volcano runs from Jaela before..."
[03:22] <Kotono> "We didn't make noise about it," Dana says, "Some extreme training in Ysgard. Naked volcano runs and lava rafting was good training," Dana admits, "That part was bullshit, though."
[03:23] <Kotono> "Ysgard," Sylvie chuckles, a blush settling into her face, before a wicked grin comes onto her face, "How'd Jaela and Mirima take it?  They're lovers, aren't they?"
[03:24] <Kotono> "Those manner of portals exist," Ebony says, closing her eyes and shaking her head, "Goodness, I'm feeling drunk already." Smiling a bit sloppier now, "Usually used in a hostile manner. It's a fools proposition to take a portal, especially of an enemy's make."
[03:25] <Kotono> Kascha reclines back, listening and murmuring agreements as the conversation goes on. "It's a nasty trick, but at least it was on Ysgard. Finding yourself without weapon and spell pouch can be lethal."
[03:28] <Ithea> "Unless you're a monk and happen to know spells that don't require spell components, though that's admittedly rare," Ithea can't help but add with a nod.
[03:29] <Kotono> "It was fucked up. See, I knew Mirima and Jaela were both dykes. Now blah blah blah, they're good people and shit. Hell, Jaela's fucking awesome. But if I'm going to be bare, cunt open to the world naked with two women, I'd prefer straight ones. It had some awkward shit about that, but it's sort of personal between them. "
[03:29] <Kotono> "Hi," Sylvie turns to Ithea with a big grin, "Do I win a prize for having monk training and knowing those spells? Or I can focus for a night and cast without them anyway."
[03:30] <Kotono> "What's wrong with it?" Kascha asks, "They're no different than u...oooh, you don't like a woman looking at you like that and being interested?"
[03:31] * Ithea snorts at Sylvie and pushes her lightly.
[03:32] <Kotono> Sylvie pushes back, just as lightly. A one sided smile forms on her face, "Now I think we all agree I deserve a prize," Sylvie says with a regal tone in her voice, "After all, I set this all up."
[03:33] * Ithea rolls her eyes. "Oh? And what sort of prize do you want?"
[03:34] <Kotono> "Yeah, fuckin' hell. Guys are going to do it since they're men. I'm fine with that since I'll do the fucking same to them if they're in the buff. Fair's fair and all that shit. But with those crazy dykes, it just feels fucked up and one sided." Dana sits up, grabbing the fruit bowl and taking a peach. She eats it with her bare hands, licking her fingers clean after.
[03:34] <Kotono> "No idea!" Sylvie says with a big smile, settling back down, "I surprised you, so you surprise me!" Closing her eyes and folding her arms behind her head, "Give me a good prize. I'm waiting."
[03:36] <Kotono> "This'll end well," Ebony drawls, going and taking an apple and eating it slower, daintier. She licks her fingers clean as well, "Mmmm. These are infused, aren't they?"
[03:37] <Kotono> "No kidding," Kascha opens her eyes and looks over to Sylvie, "It's almost like you're daring her."
[03:39] <Ithea> "It -does- sound like that, doesn't it? Why, I might just offer...hrm...We could pick up miss monk and toss her into the waves so she has the prize of first swim," Ithea suggests.
[03:41] <Kotono> "Well of course I'md aring you," Sylvie grins, "Smile! Have some fun! Do something mischevious. You could do that, or you could give me your swimsuit as a prize?"  Giving Ithea a look, "You're being out interesting'ed by Dana. Step it up, Ithea! This is your celebration!"
[03:42] <Kotono> Ebony giggles into her hand, an big smile showing on her face. "Oh, open provocation!"
[03:42] <Ithea> "If I have to work on being interesting, that's not me relaxing, you know," Ithea says drily, before sticking her tongue out at Sylvie.
[03:43] <Kotono> "Hey, I'm always interesting!" Dana says, "It shouldn't be any damned surprise!"
[03:44] <Kotono> Sylvie returns it, sticking her own tongue out. Kascha does the same, the giggles spreading to her. She sticks her tongue out far, causing Dana to snicker and do the same.
[03:47] <Kotono> Ebony just watches with a growing smile, giggling into her hand again. "It's funny," she says, "I used to be a sad drunk. But I can't stop giggling now! This is new!" A tsronger giggle, closer to a laugh, smothered by her hand again. After she takes a breath and sticks out her tongue too, before pulling it back and laughing, "We look like children!"
[03:49] <Ithea> "Drunk children!" Ithea exclaims as she raises her empty bottle again into the air, waving it.
[03:50] <Kotono> Sylvie reaches out and takes the mostly full bottle Ithea claimed previously, raising it and taking a sip, "Really drunk and happy children!"
[03:51] <Kotono> As Kascha laughs at that Dana smirk, "Well hell, give Sylvie a good gift already! Or hell, if you're not I will!"
[03:51] <Kotono> *smirks
[03:52] <Kotono> "Perhaps we should give each other gifts?" Ebony suggests brightly, "Oh, what fun we could have!"
[03:52] <Kotono> "Oh, what fun we could have," Kascha repeats, "You sound like a grandmother with the giggles!"
[03:54] <Kotono> "Fuck you," Ebony titters into her hand again, "I said a bad woooord! I'll get a spanking and no dinner!" Giving Kascha a dry look, "Better?"
[03:56] * Ithea snorts and breaks out into giggles, somehow finding that hilarious.
[03:57] <Kotono> "Fuck you too!" Kascha sing songs back, "Fuck you grannie," Pointing at Ebony first, "Fuck you foulmouth, fuck you blondie, fuck you kitty and fuck me!" Kascha says, "We'll both get sent to our room now!"
[03:58] <Kotono> "Well fuck this, that makes four, since you know Dana's already in trouble," Sylvie says, "Hell, the three of you are already running around naked! You'll get no dinner or breakfast!"
[03:59] <Kotono> "Damn right! You can't do that to a Princess, but Daddy tried. I got the maids to bring me snacks anyway," Dana says proudly, "So Ithea, what do you say? Wanna fucking join us! You gotta have some good profanity in your mouth!"
[03:59] * Ithea is too busy giggling, and gasping for breath between giggles to entertain the others with a show of profanity.
[04:02] <Kotono> "Well," Sylvie drawls, hand darting out! A quick grab gets into Ithea's swimsit, tearing it off with a flick of her wrist! Tossing it away, "Now you're in trouble so you no sense holding back, too."
[04:02] <Kotono> "You're in _fucking_ trouble," Ebony says sagely, before giggles claim her again. This makes Dana grin, "Fucking hell right! Tell that bitching whore how it is! All this prim and proper lady shit from parents can go to hell! Tell 'em, Ithea!"
[04:05] <Ithea> "...h-hey! *giggle* Fuck you, you damn *snort* cunt! Kitty has claws too!" Ithea exclaims before ripping off Sylvie's too. "Take that!"
[04:08] <Kotono> Sylvie's laughing too hard to resist, white garments torn away! "Well fuck you kitty, and the Lunatic you wanna fuck!"  Sylvie dissolves into helpless laughter after that, as do the others. Save for Dana, who gets a bit of fruit and pops it down. Giving everyone moment sto let the laughter calm down a bit, "Nice fuckin' prizes," Dana leans back, licking her fingers clean, "So long as
[04:08] <Kotono> the next one isn't tongue fighting."
[04:09] <Kotono> "I'm sorry, Seira, I failed to keep decency!" Kascha looks up to the heavens and prays, with big earnest eyes. This draws a few more giggles but they die down, "Whew. That's fun to say. Fuck! Shit! Whore! Bitch!" Giggling just a little more, "It's so naughty to say those! They're what people use when they aren't quick enough to think of better things to say."
[04:12] <Kotono> Ebony's smiling with unhidden happiness, eyes shining. "Laughter is a potent medicine. I feel refreshed already. And drunk," she adds with a slightly dopey smile, as if trying to think. "Do angels get hangovers?"
[04:14] <Ithea> "You'll have to let us know that, I think."
[04:15] <Kotono> "I will!" Ebony declares, as Sylvie chuckles and rests back. "I missed this," The blonde says, "This sense of carefree comradiere. Whimsical Sweets had it before tragedy struck. Aurora is many things, but it is isn't carefree." Smiling as she looks to Ithea, "When it's over and we've won, I hope Lifasa becomes a world with lots of this."
[04:16] <Kotono> "Here here," Ebony calls, reaching over and taking Sylvie's purloined bottle and drinking. She passes it to Kascha, who takes a slug, and then Dana. After she does she offers it to Ithea. "Want some more? Or hell, we could chug again!" Dana says brightly, "But even with our fuckin' endurances we'll be hungover to the Abyss and back. Hell, my best memories are the ones I don't remember
[04:16] <Kotono> after several bottles of cheap booze!"
[04:19] <Kotono> "What a wonderful life you lead," Ebony reaches out and pats Dana's head, "Bless you."
[04:20] <Kotono> "Damn right," Dana goes on, "So how's about it? Before blondie gets all angsty on us. Oh, woe is me, my cock source is dead. Blah blah blah."
[04:21] <Kotono> "Fuck you," Sylvie says without breaking her smile, "My angst is well worth listening to, unlike everyone else's in Creation."
[04:22] <Kotono> This causes Kascha to start laughing again, as Ebony reaches out and pats Sylvie next, before pulling her up into a chest mashing hug. "I forgive you for bringing angst to us. Sound good, everyone?"
[04:23] <Kotono> "Mmmph! You know, I do believe that!" Sylvie says, "I mean, if you can't believe your own problems matter," Pulling herself away from Ebony, "Why should anyone else care about yours."
[04:33] <Kotono> "Eh, what the fuck ever," Dana shrugs, getting up, "Since no one said anything I'm taking that as a yes to chugging!" As she goes to get bottles Sylvie giggles, "Ithea, it's your party? Want us to shoot Dana down?" Her hand idly goes out, stroking Ithea's side, "You know," she says with the utmost seriousness, "You're kind of fluffy! Wouldn't be so bad being a cat. Balyss tells stories
[04:33] <Kotono> about this Sharessian she knows, and she spends a lot of time in cat form. Sleeping in front of fires and in sunbeams, doing what you want and having some doting human to take care of you..." Looking up and letting it stretch, Sylvie gets an interjection from Kascha, "And you'd have fleas and not be able to read!"
[04:34] <Kotono> "Fuck being a cat. No offense," Sylvie says right after, "But Kascha points out a fatal flaw in the idea."
[04:35] <Ithea> "Humans can get fleas too, you know. You just have less hair for the fleas to live in, and stuff."
[04:39] <Kotono> Sylvie just smiles and sits back, "I got them in a less than enjoyable inn once," Sylvie says, "I spent an entire day in water, washing myself and my clothes to get rid of them." Meanwhile Dana trots back, another five bottles. With a rip-roaring grin, "So who wants to get completely, out of their mind drunk," she says brightly, handing bottles out.
[04:39] <Kotono> "I'm in," Kascha giggles, "This is fucking fun! Ooooh! I said a bad word again! Finnegan, punish me," she sighs, big puppy eyes as she says it, as if he was here. "I'm a naughty little eladrin!"
[04:40] <Kotono> Ebony gives Kascha a sidelong look, "Shhh, more subtlety. We're now obligated to embarrass you with this at a later date." Nodding with decisive cheer to the others, "Right?"
[04:42] <Kotono> "Right," Sylvie says, a hint of solemn mirth in her eyes as she struggles not to smile. "Naturally within earshot of Finnegan."
[04:42] <Kotono> "Naturally," Ebony says, gravely. "Ithea, you understand this, don't you?"
[04:42] <Kotono> "Don't even ask if I fucking understand it," Dana says with more cheer, "Now take your bottles!"
[04:43] <Ithea> "I think we're all in agreement here," Ithea says as she grabs another bottle. "New game, or just drinking now?"
[04:43] <Kotono> "New game! First one to fnish gets to demand something out of everyone this time," Dana says, "The same thing or different things, whichever's more entertaining!" So declaring, "Ready?"
[04:44] <Kotono> "Whatever," Sylvie says, drawling out as she cracks her bottle open, "I have healing magic memorized. And this time I'll win for sure!"
[04:45] <Kotono> "I won't lose," Kascha says with utter conviction, holding a fist up, "This time," Going to pen hers and hold it before her mouth, "I'll win for sure!"
[04:46] <Kotono> "Ready then?" Dana looks about, "Last chance to pussy out!"
[04:46] <Kotono> Sylvie shakes her head, as does Kascha. Ebony takes her bottle up and opens it, "I shall triumph, for the glory of Sylica!"
[04:47] <Ithea> "It was a close race last time, but I'll win this time!" Ithea says for her part, taking her own bottle.
[04:48] <Kotono> "One...two...three!" Dana declares, chugging away! OOC: Con checks again.
[04:48] <Kotono> roll 1d20+4 Dana
[04:48] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+4 Dana and gets 24." [1d20=20]
[04:48] <Kotono> roll 1d20+1 Kascha
[04:48] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+1 Kascha and gets 21." [1d20=20]
[04:49] <Kotono> roll 1d20+14 Sylvie
[04:49] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+14 Sylvie and gets 26." [1d20=12]
[04:49] <Kotono> roll 1d20+3 Ebony academic
[04:49] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+3 Ebony academic and gets 6." [1d20=3]
[04:49] <Ithea> roll d20+9-3
[04:49] * Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+9-3 and gets 8." [d20=2]
[04:49] <Ithea> ooc: Dana's a cheat! A cheat I say!
[04:49] <Kotono> OOC: Yet somehow Sylvie won. Scary.
[04:54] <Kotono> Chug chug chug! Down adn down you race - Ithea and Ebony fall behind q uickly, a three way race! But somehow Sylvie outraces them all, finishing seconds before Dana and then Kascha! It takes a good ten more seconds for Ithea to finish, Ebony right behind her. The second straight shot of booze makes your stomach twist, a second big bottle of the strong stuff immediately felt on top of
[04:54] <Kotono> the first one already working into you. Sylvie inhales carefully several times before burping, "Gah! I won!" she says, a sloppy smile on her face.
[04:55] <Kotono> "Ah bullshiiiit," Dana tosses her bottle back onto the sand, while Kascha grumbles, "Bullshit!" she echos cutely, "Bullshit!"
[04:59] <Kotono> Ebony sighs and giggles, trying to stand up and failing. She tumbles onto her rear, "Aaaaah..." she murmurs, blinking.
[05:00] <Kotono> "A win is a win," Sylvie says, "Ithea!" Sylvie rises on shaky feet, "We're gonna go converse and shit, go ther eand hold council, about how to do this, cause you're my best friend." Offering her a hand up, "Come on."
[05:01] <Ithea> "Okay, I think I've hit my limit with that bottle. Woo, that's strong...!" Ithea says, fanning herself as she sets the bottle aside, and stumbles a bit as she grabs onto Sylvie's hand. "Gimme a half second, will ya?"
[05:04] <Kotono> "Sure!" Sylvie offers her shoulder, swaying with Ithea. Shoulder to shoulder now, "You sway then I'll sway, and we'll make it over," she says. "C'mon, c'mon!"
[05:05] <Kotono> Kascha flops back, giggling inanely. Dana's watching with a smirk and Ebony rises. She manages it this time, wobbly but up. "I have something important to say!" she downright shouts, "I am sooooo drunk! Gods and heavens, if Alicia's watching over me right now she's probably shaking her head and Syala's laughing! Sorry!" Looking up to the heavens with that, Ebony totters again and falls
[05:05] <Kotono> face first into the sand, giggling as she lies there.
[05:05] * Ithea giggles and lets Sylvie carry her over as she does in fact drunkenly sway in the direction she's pointed to.
[05:06] <Kotono> "This stuff hits really hard," Dana says, "I'm gonna be blackout drunk, or hell, maybe I already am." So saying as Ithea and Sylvie stumble and giggle, they somehow manages to get atop a sand dune before tumbling behind it! Thet wo of you end up in a face donw heap behind it, out of sight. Sylvie's laughing inanely by the end of it, "Wheee!"
[05:09] <Ithea> "Okay, that left me dizzy..." Ithea says between laughs.
[05:11] <Kotono> Slowly Sylvie rolls over to lie on her back, looking up at the sky, "I know what I'm going to have you do," Sylvie says, "But what about the other three?" Looking over at her, "Got any good ones?"
[05:13] <Kotono> Struggling up after a moment, sitting up with dazed eyes and a big, goofy grin, "Y'know, this brings back memories with Janson. I wasn't going to put out for him for awhile, but we got drunk and...you know what, I keep telling myself not to do it, but there I go again." Making a face, "I'm so glad I got laid in Balmuria. Let's face it - we girls need a man inside of us sometimes or things
[05:13] <Kotono> go wrong. You ask me, I don't see how those other girls at Aurora do it. Y'know what," Slurring that, "He's a cad, but you should still sleep with him. Makes things better."
[05:19] * Ithea snorts and flicks Sylvie in the forehead. "I'll sleep with him when I'm ready, not because of a bet. I probably will soon, though just in principle I'll say I disagree with the whole needing a man thing."
[05:21] <Kotono> "Say that after you meet the right guy and you start walking funny every day," Sylvie giggles, "Whoooole other world." Smiling now, "Soooo, how about we make Kascha tell a dirty story? As for Ebony..." Rubbing her chin, trying to look serious and failing miserably, "We should tell Dana to get dressed, of course. Brought some spare clothes in the bag just in case." Patting her bosom, "The
[05:21] <Kotono> front'll be loose but too bad for her. Now Ebony...mmmm..."
[05:23] <Ithea> "Kascha's fine, but for Dana, that's kind of weak. At least make her dress up like a princess or something."
[05:25] <Kotono> "I brought an extra bathing suit and a robe," Sylvie says, tossing ab it of sand at Ithea before going and rubbing her head, "Bad kitty, but I'll pet you anyway," Another set of giggles, "I don't have my entire wardrob...hm. No, that wouldn't work if she disbelieved. It would work for us but what's the point? Besides, if we disbelief...damn." Snapping her fingers. "How about we make her
[05:25] <Kotono> sit on Ebony's lap? She's the one going on about dykes this and dykes that. I mean, come on. I'll have you know I have gay friends, and you don't have to be rude about it? So what if they're ragingly gay? I mean come on! It's crude. Don't you think so?"
[05:30] * Ithea shrugs. "I still think Princess Dana would be better, and I can't really think of anything for Ebony."
[05:31] <Kotono> "It gets two birds with one stone," Sylvie says, standing up, "Turn around, I need to make flowers," she says, taking a few stumbles forward.
[05:32] <Ithea> "Okie-dokey! You're the boss today!" Ithea says, giggling again as she fidgets and turns around.
[05:36] <Kotono> The wet hiss of mother nature being obeyed is heard, Sylvie sighing in relief. There's a sound of sand being disturbed, Sylvie stumbling forward once done, "Think we can manage up the dune again?" she asks, "Hey, maybe we can roll down it this time instead?"
[05:37] <Ithea> "Rolling when we're drunk is probably a bad idea, we may end up puking after," Ithea points out as she tries getting back to her feet, stumbling a bit. "So try not to fall over, okay? And if you do, don't take me down with you."
[05:38] <Kotono> "Yes ma'am!" Sylvie grins as you climb up...OOC: Balance checks, you two. -10 for being extremely drunken.
[05:39] <Kotono> roll 1d20+2 Sylvie balance
[05:39] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+2 Sylvie balance and gets 18." [1d20=16]
[05:39] <Ithea> roll d20+28-10 (add +9 if I can use inspiration while drunk)
[05:39] * Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+28-10 (add +9 if I can use inspiration while drunk) and gets 32." [d20=14]
[05:40] <Kotono> Somehow, despite being completely trashed, the duo makes it down safely! The three are sharing a bowl of fruit, Dana tossing grapes into the air and Ebony and Kascha stumbling around with mouths open, trying to catch them before they hit the sand.
[05:42] <Ithea> "How's the meat? Has anyone been keeping an eye on it?" Ithea asks.
[05:45] <Kotono> At this the two chase a grape, slamming together and falling over! Sylvie eeps and turns to it, making it over. "Oh, it's fine," she says, "It'll cook for a few hours more." Turning on back, "So hey, Ithea and I ideas, but hers first! Hey Ithea!" Managing ot make it to a towel and sit, "I command you to give us a sexy feline dance, just like Sharess!"

Corwin

[19:02] <Kotono> Kascha frowns, "Wait, cats can dance? They don't have the structure for it!"
[19:03] <Kotono> Ebony starts to giggle again, falling back and rolling over on the sand.
[19:03] <Kotono> "That one does," Dana takes a grape and pops it into her mouth, "Dance! Dance! Dance!"
[19:06] * Ithea groans, but at least it's better than Sylvie's previous idea for a command. "Oh, fine, but dancing's not my strong suit, so if you boo at me, I'm just going to settle for making kitty poses and calling it a dance," Ithea says as she tries to do moves that she figures would look dance-like.
[19:08] <Kotono> OOC: Go ahead and make a perform dance check (should just be a cha check for you since you lack ranks) and then describe what you're doing?
[19:11] <Ithea> roll d20+5 cha check
[19:11] * Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+5 cha check and gets 21." [d20=16]
[19:13] <Ithea> Since there's no music, Ithea finds it difficult to get a good feel of what to dance, until she starts humming a song in her head and simply trying to move in rhythm with it. She's not doing anything particular, just moving her arms legs and hips along with the song she's humming internally, and hoping it's not too embarassing a result.
[19:18] <Kotono> As you go Dana starts to clap along with a beat, as does Sylvie. The other two fall into giggles but follow, the others fighting it offa s the clap clap clap! "Hahahaha, go Ithea!" Sylvie calls, "Dance 'em! Shake it! Meow!"
[19:19] <Kotono> "Go go go!" Kascha follows up with, "Shake your bitch ass!" To this Dana smiles and reaches over to pat Kascha's shoulder, "Yeah, shake that fucking bitch ass!" she cheers good naturedly.
[19:19] <Kotono> "Manners!" Ebony turns with amomentarily severe look to them, one that's gutted by the the continuing mirth that spreads. She starts to crack up, "It's good, it's good!"
[19:22] * Ithea mentally sighs and rolls her eyes, but keeps dancing to entertain the others.
[19:24] <Kotono> "Whoo!" Sylvie calls, clapping. "That's enough, Ithea! Come on over!"
[19:27] <Ithea> "Alright...So was I actually any good, or was it a 'so bad it's good' sort of thing?" Ithea asks as she stops.
[19:31] <Kotono> "It was good," Sylvie says with a smile, Ebony echoing that.
[19:31] <Kotono> "You were fine," Dana crawls on over, punching Ithea's shoulder, "Damn girl, loosen up!"
[19:32] <Kotono> "She needs to," Sylvie says with a quick nod, "She's still young so she's not jaded yet. I say that life's best when you can relax and let it come to you."
[19:33] <Kotono> "Oh yeah, when you aren't moping," Dana drawls, "Ithea, isn't that the biggest load of two faced bullshit you've ever heard? It's like she's speaking out her asshole!"
[19:33] <Kotono> That causes Kascha to start laughing all over again, as Sylvie huffs, "It's true. It just means I don't always live life the best."
[19:34] * Ithea just laughs. "Alright, so who gets a command next?"
[19:37] <Kotono> "Me! Me!" Kascha waves her hand up.
[19:38] <Kotono> "Well-" Stopping at Kascha's display, Sylvie smiles, "Oh right. Ithea," Turning to her with dazed eyes, "Be a dear and give Kascha a command," With that Sylvie flops over, "Things just got spinny. Two bottles," she says in warm humor, "Two bottles makes the world go spinny!"
[19:42] <Ithea> "Does it have to be a command that she can do here in the beach?" Ithea asks, "I was going to say she has to pinch the butt of whomever she thinks is best looking in Aurora when we get back."
[19:48] <Kotono> "ITHEA!" Kascha turns red, calling, "You bitch!"
[19:48] <Kotono> "Good girl!" Dana laughs again, thumping Kascha's shoulder. "Call her a dirty bitch next time! Mix it up!"
[19:49] <Kotono> "Eh," Sylvie looks up, "Whatever, it's your request," She looks a little dazed before flopping back over.
[19:54] <Ithea> "It's not that bad! You don't have to tell them you're pinching their butt because you think they're hot, I'm sure there's -plenty- of reasons to pinch someone's ass, Kascha!" Ithea says before bursting into laughter, as she moves to grab a few more bits of fruit.
[20:00] <Kotono> General laughter spreads, Dana clapping her hands, "Oh yeah, there are!" Reaching out, a moment later she gets a loud YELP from Kascha! The eladrin rolls over in the sand, getting herself all sand-coated as she glares and rubs her behind, "Bitch!" She retorts, reaching out and pinching Dana's cheek! "Ouve Ich!" Mangled words from Dana as her cheek is pulled, before she reaches out and
[20:00] <Kotono> does the same! Moments later the two are going at it, pinching cheeks and pulling hair!
[20:01] <Kotono> Ebony manages to make it over, getting more fruit and sitting back, "I can't say I fault someone for pinching Dana," she says conversationally, as meanwhile Sylvie just lightly giggles at it all.
[20:06] * Ithea also just laughs, as she watches the two pinching and pulling. If it starts getting too rough, she'll just teleport the two into the water.
[20:11] <Kotono> It goes on for a bit, Sylvie sitting up. They're going at it more, pinching and pinching! "BITCH! WHORE! CUNT! SLUT! DEVIL! DYKE! CUM BARREL!" The two shout insults as they continue to 'fight'. Ebony quietly looks on with a smile on her face, "Dana's most instructive."
[20:12] <Kotono> Sylvie smiling and wipes a mock tear out of her eyes, "Two bottles of booze ago she was demure and now she's acting like this. She's all grown up!" She puts on a sad face that soon dissolves with Ithea's on laughter, "Dammit Ithea!"
[20:21] <Ithea> "You have a weird definition of 'grown up', Sylvie," Ithea says between laughs.
[20:23] <Kotono> "Many people say that profanity is a sign you're grown up, since children are forbidden it," Sylvie says with a hint of smugness. Meanwhile the pinching war begins to wind down, both women catching their breath and rubbing reddened cheeks.
[20:26] <Kotono> "What the fuck ever," Dana calls back, getting up. She wobbles and falls right over, "Ah fuck, see what you did?" she waggles a finger at Kascha, before managing to get up. She staggers over and gets another bottle, taking a deep swig from it. Coming back over with bottle in hand, she presses it into Kascha's hands. Kascha looks at it and giggles, before draining the rest of it dry! As
[20:26] <Kotono> Kascha chugs Dana turns, "So Ithea's still a kid?" With a drunken smirk and a slight slur of her words, "Hey, maybe Adrian's right calling her a kitty! Would you fuckin' believe that?"
[20:26] <Ithea> "Shut it, you old saggy hag!"
[20:29] <Kotono> "These," Crossing her arms under them, "Are not saggy! You're the one with penisbreath!" Sticking her tongue out at Ithea for a moment, "Seriously, you come by you and you can smell Stille on your breath."
[20:31] <Kotono> "All I smelled from her breath was booze," Sylvie says, "But Ithea, are you going to take that from Dana?"
[20:31] <Ithea> "Like you'd even know what he smells like! And they're totally saggy, look at you propping them up right this very moment!"
[20:37] <Kotono> Uncrossing her arms with a glare, "That's it," she says, "You're on. Get up, we're going to race and the winner gets to put the loser in her place."
[20:38] <Kotono> "Oooooh," Kascha follows up, "Wait, what's putting her in her place mean?"
[20:38] <Kotono> "It means that Dana's up for her order," Sylvie lazily says, "Isn't that right, Ithea?"
[20:40] <Ithea> "It is? Oh, sure, right! Might as well, the old biddie wouldn't be able to beat me in a race without a cane to support her," Ithea says, showing her teeth at Dana, as she crosses her arms as if she had won the argument.
[20:43] <Kotono> "You-" Dana begins, glaring daggers! Sylvie just smirks and smoothly cuts her off, "Kascha, we need to go confer a moment." The two stumble off behind the dunes, Dana glaring at Ithea all the while. "Old biddie?" she growls, making it up to Ithea. Pulling her up to her feet, "We have time before they get back."
[20:45] <Ithea> "You sure? I can see your knees trembling, it might just be too much for you..." Ithea continues to tease, her tail swishing in the air as she smirks at the princess.
[20:50] <Kotono> "Ugh! Keep Stille's old musk smell away from me!" Dana waves a hand in front of her face as Ithea talks, "Close your mouth already! You're on! First to the dune and back wins. Loser has to do something for the winner. Ya ready or are ya scared?"
[20:52] <Ithea> "You're on!" Ithea says as she immediately starts sprinting towards the dune.
[20:54] <Kotono> OOC: Dex checks, both of you. Include the -3 for no belt.
[20:55] <Ithea> roll d20+6+9-3
[20:55] * Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+6+9-3 and gets 22." [d20=10]
[20:55] <Kotono> roll 1d20+2 Dana
[20:55] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+2 Dana and gets 21." [1d20=19]
[21:08] <Kotono> The two race - a race of stumbling and fumbling! Dana manages to get off to an early lead, but falls halfway to the dune and Ithea passes her! Amid cries to come back the two reach the dune, Dana closing the lead and passing her as they get close to the end - ! Then Dana stops. She is suddenly claw in a voluminous pink ballgown, her hair done up beautifully. She is clad in make up and
[21:08] <Kotono> jewelry, every inch the princess. She even has high heels on, all of it styled pink. As she stops in shock Ithea stumbles past her, claiming the win!
[21:08] <Kotono> "What the FUCK!?" Dana sputters, "What the fuck is this bullshit?!"
[21:09] <Kotono> "Got her!" Kascha's heard from behind the sand dune, calling out loud enough to carry.
[21:18] <Ithea> "Pretty princess Dana, sparkling her way to last place with her saggy boobs!" Ithea cheers from her victory dune, pumping a fist up into the sky.
[21:19] <Kotono> Sylvie comes back over, tumbling stomach down and flopping to the bottom of the dune. She lies there and laughs, Ebony joining her mirth!
[21:19] <Kotono> "Oh, you bitches," Dana grumps, "This isn't fair!"
[21:20] <Kotono> Kascha wings on over the dune, wobbling in the air and coming on over, "Now you're in the minority again, pretty princess Dana!" Going to hug her, "So cute! She's cute as a doll!"
[21:22] <Ithea> "Very nice make-up work," Ithea says in agreement with Kascha's statement.
[21:25] <Kotono> Grumbling as Kascha hugs onto her, "Now lis-gah!" Ebony joins Kascha, hugging onto Dana! Sylvie gets up and follows, glomping on, "Let's all hug the pretty princess! She's so adorable and we need to protect her from dragons!"
[21:26] * Ithea gets in on the act and also hugs Dana! "Don't worry, even if you're old, we still love you, Princess Granny!"
[21:30] <Kotono> Dana even smells of rich perfume. "Ah fuck." Dana sighs, hugged from all over. As people slowly let her go Sylvie smiles, going to hug Ithea from behind after. "It's nice...having friends nad a best friend to hug," she says happily.
[21:32] <Kotono> "Aw," Ebony smiles widely at that, as Kascha stumbles over to the meat. She mutters a few syllables, the heat around it springing up and cooking it a visible rapidity! The smell of the cooking meat grows stronger, hunger piercing Ithea's stomach.
[21:33] <Ithea> "You're such a sap, Sylvie," Ithea says as she turns and ruffles Sylvie's hair, before starting to move towards the meat, dragging along her hugger along the sand. "Alright, looks like the meat's about ready finally!"
[21:36] <Kotono> Sylvie is dragged, the group settling around the fire to eat. The meat is quite good, hot and filling. After the meal everyone sits there, Ithea's stomach full of booze and meat. She feels decidely sleepy, a warm haziness of sun and drink clouding everything ot a pleasant blur.
[21:38] * Ithea pats her stomach happily, and she stretches in the sand. "Mmmm, that was great. We should do this more often," she says with a small yawn.
[21:39] <Kotono> Ebony lays back as well, basking in the sunlight. She whistles softly, a fine and leisurely melody. Dana sits primly, muttering to herself. Sylvie looks over, "We really should," she admits.
[21:39] <Kotono> "Mm." Kascha makes a little noise, drifting off to slip instead of replying.
[21:40] <Kotono> "It's damned fun," Dana admits, "Figured your party would be all Sharessian hedonism," Giving Ithea a pointed look, "But no dicks were sucked and no pussies were licked."
[21:41] <Kotono> "Please," Sylvie lies back next to Ithea, "That's not Ithea's style."
[21:41] <Ithea> "That you came expecting the party to be that does say what Dana's style is though!"
[21:41] <Kotono> "It's better this way," Ebony murmurs, seeming to start to drift as well.
[21:43] <Kotono> "Eh, I fucked Willim," Dana says, "Fuckin' a demon troll's got to be worse than an orgy or what the fuck ever."
[21:44] <Kotono> "So charming," Sylvie drawls, staring up at the sky, "Reminds me of gutter trash, eh Ithea?"
[21:47] <Ithea> "Willim was an okay guy, y'know, for a demon troll, but you're still weird for sleeping with him, Dana," is all Ithea will say on the subject.
[21:49] <Kotono> From there is a lull. A lull of peace, Dana shrugging and removing her magicked clothes. Sylvie in the meantime closes her eyes and starts to drift. As Dana disrobes, "I liked him," is alls he says, without her normal hostility. Once done she sits, "Thanks," she says a moment later, curling up in the sand. "Dunno if we'll remember it, but thanks."
[21:51] <Ithea> "Mhmm," Ithea mumbles as she lets the sun shine down on her as she rests on the sand, listening to the lull of the waves crashing and retreating.
[21:53] <Kotono> From there sleep comes. It's an unremembered sleep as...THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. Each thump brings searing agony. Agony bores into her skull from outside and pulses from within. Her stomach hurts. Her mouth is full of...something. A rich, overwhelming sickness hits Ithea, dragging her from a muddy abyss of sleep.
[21:55] <Ithea> "GAH!" Ithea exclaims as she clutches her stomach and curls up somewhat in the sand, opening her eyes as she spits out whatever is in her mouth.
[21:56] <Kotono> Her...bathing suit? The torn remnants of it as...when did that happen? Her head is a hungover mess and fragmentary memories filter in. Something about being naked and chugging. Check on the naked part too. Check on ohgodshe'sgoingtothrowuplikenow! Bile rises up Ithea's throat!
[21:59] * Ithea doesn't resist the urge, and does just that, as she searches for the others. If this was some prank, it wasn't fun and giggles...
[22:02] <Kotono> After emptying her stomach's contents, Sylvie is before her. She's nude as well - some memory fragment about hugging her comes to mind - and touches Ithea's forehead. Suddenly it's all gone. The headache, the sickness, the miserableness. A waterskin is pressed into her hands, "Drink," Sylvie commands. "Lesser restoration deals with the hangover but you're still dehydraded."
[22:03] <Ithea> "...Why was I spitting out my swimsuit, Sylvie?" Ithea asks before gulping down the water.
[22:05] <Kotono> "Dana," Sylvie waits for Ithea to drink, "Apparently she pranked all of us while we were asleep. We all woke up with a mouthful of bathing suit - Ebony got the other half of ours, incidentally - and she's hidden our things somewhere in the dunes. Kascha and Ebony dragged Dana off to get her to find them."
[22:05] <Ithea> "Damn old biddie," Ithea grumbles.
[22:08] <Kotono> Rubbing her forehead and sitting back, "I think I recall calling her that." Now that you're clear, you can see Sylvie is deeply tanned all over. Your own fur has taken a bleached blonde look, as if it's soaked up all the sunlight it could. No pain of a sunburn or anything like that, nor on Sylvie. Ithea's white hair and Sylvie's blonde hair seems to shine against the different skin tones.
[22:10] <Ithea> "Well, that was a sucky end to an otherwise fun day out," Ithea comments as she looks around. "How long was I out?"
[22:11] <Kotono> "ABout eight hours, give or take two," Sylvie sits back, "It was a damned good time from what I remember. Dana was talking about how we needed to do it again."
[22:12] <Ithea> "If we do, we're gagging her and tying her to a post before going to sleep next time."
[22:16] <Kotono> "Seconded." Sylvie continues to rub her forehead, looking up at the sun after. It's not long before the three return, each one tanned just as deeply. They carry Sylvie's bag, each one dressed normally once more. Clothes and possessions are handed over, Sylvie starting to dress. "So," Dana says chippery, "This kicked ass."
[22:16] <Kotono> "I...think it did?" Kascha says with a frown, "Oh my, I don't really remember much of it after that entire bottle of alcohol."
[22:16] <Kotono> Ebony smiles slightly, "It was a joyous celebration, I assure you."
[22:19] <Kotono> "You don't remember making out with Ithea? Damn." Dana shakes her head with a grin, "You two were tongue-wrestling like your lives depended on it! Then Sylvie came up and..." Stopping as Kascha gasps and turns redder than a fireball, "That's how you crazy bitches do things, isn't it?"
[22:22] <Ithea> "Shut it, granny! I don't remember everything, but I know that didn't happen!" Ithea exclaims. "...Although, I do remember something about Kascha and butts and pinching."
[22:22] <Kotono> "See, Ithea told the truth while you lied," Sylvie says, as Dana blushes and mutters. "Now, how about we get home and show off these tans, ladies?"
[22:25] <Ithea> "Did Kascha pinch Dana's butt or something, Sylvie?" Ithea asks, since Dana is blushing.
[22:26] <Kotono> "Oh yes, let me tell you..."

Corwin

[02:35] <Kotono> On getting back, the group breaks up and goes to the four winds. Sylvie lingers a few moments, "Got any plans or important business to see to?" she asks, as you walk throuth the courtyard. Around you soldiers work, several saluting as Ithea passes.
[02:35] <Ithea> "Nope."
[02:41] <Kotono> "Let's visit Tepen?" Sylvie suggests, "Maybe he's awake now?"
[02:45] <Ithea> "Sure, would be nice to see how both he and Adrian are doing," Ithea says easily enough with a nod.
[02:47] <Kotono> You find Tepen in the infirmary. He's asleep, Hanna sitting next to him. Gisfal stands next to Hanna, arms crossed as he watches him.  As you enter, "...but yes," Hanna says, catching just the tail end of something she said.
[02:49] <Ithea> "Hey, you two. How are Adrian and Tepen doing?" Ithea asks looking around for Adrian (and probably Misalea). "Any improvements?"
[02:53] <Kotono> Gisfal shakes his head. Hanna quietly speaks, "He's stirred twice, but he hasn't come close to waking. The stirring is a tentatively good sign."
[02:53] <Kotono> Sylvie sighs, getting a chair and sitting next to him. She takes his hand in hers, murmuring little soothing things to him.
[03:02] <Ithea> "Here's hoping then."
[03:04] <Kotono> As you stand there, Sylvie at Tepen's side, "What happened to your fur?" Hanna casually asks, "Sylvie's all tanned now too."
[03:12] <Ithea> "A bunch of us went out to the beach for the day. We just got back, stopping by to see if things had improved any," Ithea answers.
[03:12] <Ithea> ooc: nothing on Adrian, out of curiosity since I mentioned him twice? Is he not in the hospital, or just not getting mentioned?
[03:12] <Kotono> OOC: He's not in there.
[03:14] <Kotono> "Mm." Hanna murmurs that, as Gisfal turns. "Unfortunately it will be like this for the foreseeable future, short of his victory. Auguries and divinations are uncertain. All we can do is have a celestial or a friend here with him at all times. The support may help."
[03:17] <Ithea> "What about Adrian? Didn't he have a similar problem as Tepen from his wounds?" Ithea asks since he's not in the same room.
[03:18] <Kotono> "He's in the Graceful Blow tower with Misalea," Hanna says, and after a moment, "He'd appreciate a visit too."
[03:20] * Ithea nods. "Are you going to stay here, Sylvie?" Ithea asks, knowing Sylvie's closer to Tepen.
[03:23] <Kotono> "Yeah," Syvlie says, "I'll be here for awhile. I'll see you later."
[03:25] * Ithea nods, as she heads towards the tower to visit Misalea and Adrian next.
[03:28] <Kotono> On reaching the Graceful Blow tower, you find the practice area empty. Mirima's standing there, sword drawn. She starts to raise it, but lowers it on seeing Ithea. "Adrian's upstairs," she says, "Tread softly."
[03:29] * Ithea nods to Mirima, before she starts going upstairs, saying hi to any of the other Graceful Blow members she passes along the way.
[03:33] <Kotono> None others are there. The door to Adrian and Misalea's room is shut. As you approach, you hear a deep, paind groan. Adrian's voice.
[03:33] * Ithea knocks lightly on the door and waits outside.
[03:35] <Kotono> There's the soft sound of feet on stone, the door opening. Misalea is there, hair frumpled and drawn blade in hand. She wears a purple robe with a few dark stains on it, silken and soft. Her expression is harsh and worried, but softens after a moment. "Ithea," she says, "You're here to see Adrian."
[03:38] * Ithea nods. "I know he's not great still, but any improvement at all?" she asks.
[03:40] <Kotono> "He's fighting," Misalea steps aside, opening the door. Adrian is shirtless, clad in belt and pants. He sits on the edge of the bed, hunched over and with hands resting on his knees. Over his chest jagged scars flash, trickles of blood coming from them. Adrian's face is a demented grin, pausing to lick his lips as she sees Ithea. "Hey kitty." he rasps, "Abigor's entrails want a fight,
[03:40] <Kotono> so I'm giving them one."
[03:45] <Ithea> "Keep up the bad joking, you'll make 'em groan into submission, champ," Ithea says good naturedly, as she sits nearby. "Anything I can do for you while you come up with more material?"
[03:50] <Kotono> Adrian manages to soften his smile - enough to where it isn't homicidal. "Trying." He stands, pacing about and flexing his hands open and close. "They're right. The more I focus on them, the more I see Abigor. It's terrifying," Whirling around to stare at Ithea, "A thousand years was barely any time at all to him. The sense of time and everything he did is sickening." Closing his eyes
[03:50] <Kotono> shut, "But back to Hell with him. I'm not going to sit here and accept this like some addled housewife!" Hands to his face, head titled back as he screams in pain, "AAGH! The blood of a supernatural creature is my blood! The blood of dragons mixes with it! Gods blight you, I will not sit here and suffer you, devil!"
[03:52] * Ithea winces a bit at his pain, but tries to smile as she says, "He may have lived longer than us, but he didn't live his life in anyway remotely worthwhile. You've got friends, family, and people that look up to you, not in fear, but respect. Keep showing him what you've got, alright?"
[03:57] <Kotono> "I'm trying, but I'm so little compared to him. Do you know how much a millenia of atrocities weighs? How much sin is in turning a blind eye to rape and pillage under your command?" Adrian's fist lashes out, striking the nearby wall. Stone flies as a small hole is made from the impact, "How much it demands you submit to it? How tiny we are compared to creatures that don't need to cout
[03:57] <Kotono> the years as we do?" Panting after that, "It's like fighting a mountain with a dagger. He MEANS so much more than I do." Coming over to Ithea now, smiling a little more as Misalea comes and puts a hand on his shoulder, "But even with what little I have, I mean more than that bastard's empty sins."
[03:57] <Kotono> *count
[03:59] <Ithea> "Yeah, you do," Ithea says in agreement.
[04:03] <Kotono> The scars on Adrian's bodies pulse, a feeling that rattles in your bones. More blood trickles from them, down his chest in little red rivers. He leans back against Misalea, "Thanks, kitty. Been like this the last few hours. Been focusing on my draconic invocations. Channeling that power makes my wounds ache more, but I can feel Abigor's leavings keenly when I do. Feels...feels almost
[04:03] <Kotono> like I'm getting somewhere."
[04:04] <Kotono> Misalea holds Adrian from behind, as he rests hard against her.
[04:05] <Ithea> "Eaten anything recently, Adrian?" Ithea asks. "Help keep your strength up and all that?"
[04:07] <Kotono> "I'm feeling a bit hungry. Could you-" Adrian abruptly turns away, kneeling on the floor! He holds his stomach as he loudly retches a torrent of bloody mist from his mouth! It sizzles and burns on the ground, smelling of sulphur and rot.
[04:09] <Ithea> "Elena!" Ithea's eyes widen as she casts Detect Magic while she simultaneously calls for the girl, just to see if she can tell her anything useful to pass on to whatever has just happened.
[04:09] <Kotono> "Aaaaah!" Misalea grimaces as she rushes to Adrian's side, intoning a simple healing spell! It seems to soothe Adrian, as she turns to Ithea, "Get-" she starts as Elena appears. OOC: There's magic. Spellcraft.
[04:09] <Kotono> roll 1d8+5
[04:09] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d8+5 and gets 13." [1d8=8]
[04:10] <Kotono> "What the hell?" Elena says, wide eyed, "Right, get Hanna or someone?"
[04:11] <Ithea> roll d20+35+3 SC+inspiration
[04:11] * Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+35+3 SC+inspiration and gets 44." [d20=6]
[04:12] <Kotono> Adrian's entire magical being is going berserk. Ithea hasn't seen anything like it before, but this sort of thing can't be good. In fact...OOC: K:A real quick as a followup.
[04:13] <Ithea> roll d20+37+3 K:A+inspiration
[04:13] * Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+37+3 K:A+inspiration and gets 60." [d20=20]
[04:13] <Ithea> "Hanna or Balyss preferably, yes!" Ithea says immediately as she also uses up her small amount of healing magic on Adrian. "Tell them..." (ooc: I'll finish pending on the result of that)
[04:14] <Ithea> roll 4d8+20 cure SLA
[04:14] * Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 4d8+20 cure SLA and gets 36." [4d8=4, 2, 4, 6]
[04:16] <Kotono> Adrian's scars don't vanish but the healing seems to soothe him. Meanwhile Ithea can realize this is bad. Uppercase B Bad. A spellcaster's entire magical body in this sort of flux can be highly dangerous to extremely fatal. This shouldn't happen short of extrodinary circumstances. It's about equivalent to someone's veins animating, tangling and dancing around within.
[04:16] <Kotono> "On it!" Elena vanishes moments later, off to see a healer.
[04:17] <Kotono> Adrian takes in a breath, before vomiting again. The blood hisses and steams, mist hot enough to start to melt the floor! Adrian looks up and wipes his face even as Misalea chants again!
[04:17] <Kotono> roll 1d8+5
[04:17] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d8+5 and gets 6." [1d8=1]
[04:22] <Ithea> "Keep healing him, Misalea, whatever's happening now is bad...!" is all Ithea can say, before she plucks one of her ioun stones, the pale green one, and presses it to Adrian's hand. "Lady Bast, Selune, anybody that's listening, please protect my friend..." Ithea whispers as she opens the hagspawn's hand again, letting the stone float around him.
[04:26] <Kotono> The stone floats around Adrian's head as he huffs for air, Misalea chanting again and again! (More)
[04:26] <Kotono> roll 3d8+15
[04:26] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 3d8+15 and gets 26." [3d8=4, 3, 4]
[04:26] <Kotono> Hanna runs up at a full sprint, knocking the door off the hinges as she barrels in. She kneels, staring at Adrian intently! In the meanwhile, "What's going on?"
[04:27] <Kotono> roll 1d20+28
[04:27] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+28 and gets 37." [1d20=9]
[04:28] <Kotono> "He started throwing up blood," Misalea says, "He was focusing on his draconic invocations and his scars appeared and bled."
[04:29] <Ithea> "His body's a mess right now, Hanna!" Ithea says, as she quickly explains what she saw when she had detect magic up. "I...I don't know what to do, and the only thing that seemed to help was healing, but I've used up what little I've got."
[04:34] <Kotono> "Misalea, go get me two buckets of water," Hanna commands, Misalea racing off. Once gone Adrian groans, Hanna quietly murmuring a spell on him. "Off the cuff, I think we're dealing with uncharted territory. Adrian has human and hag blood in him and has been afflicted with draconic power. I suspect all of that and the spiritual comtamination are interacting in unanticipated ways."
[04:36] <Kotono> "I'm a mongrel so all bets are off," Adrian rasps out, turning his head to look back at them. "That sound like what she's saying, kitty?"
[04:42] <Ithea> "If it does, I'll still bet on you pulling through, alright?" Ithea says with concern as she moves a bit to the side to give Hanna more room. "Anything I can do to help? If you need anything else fetched, I might be better to ask, Misalea can help with healing magic a bit after all..."

Corwin

[19:09] <Kotono> "Go downstairs. Tell Elena to get Balyss over here and have the Jarl on standby. Go help Misalea. Get all that water and boil it," Waving a hand, "Just stay out from underfoot."
[19:13] * Ithea nods and quickly goes to do just that, stepping quickly down the stairs before calling for Elena again.
[19:17] <Kotono> Elena so appears as you head downstairs, walking along, "I was listening in," she says, "Balyss is already on the way."
[19:18] <Ithea> "Thanks, good job, Elena," Ithea says, as she goes on to do the second part of her task, going to search for a source of water that can be quickly boiled and carried back.
[19:22] <Kotono> You meet with Misalea in the cellar. She's hefting up a pair of buckets full of water, grunting as she travels up the stairs.
[19:28] <Ithea> "Here, let me help you with that, Misalea," Ithea offers, reaching to grab the buckets. "You can head back to Adrian if you want, or put more water to boil maybe, I don't know how much they're going to need."
[19:30] <Kotono> "Thanks," Buckets are passed off to Ithea, Misalea running back. You see her nearly run into Balyss as she scurries back, the two running side by side into the tower.
[19:33] * Ithea carries the buckets back up the stairs as well once she's got a good steady hold on them, moving as fast as she can without risking spilling anything.
[19:35] <Kotono> Going back up you find Mirima downstairs in the garden now. "Bucket duty?" For some reason this seems to amuse her, drawing a morbid smile out.
[19:38] <Ithea> "I'm not the healing type, but I'll help with what I can," Ithea says with a smile of her own, as she passes, before continuing on her way.
[19:39] <Kotono> Mirima falls in step, "We send the menfolk out to boil water when a woman goes into labor," she says, "It's a meaningless task to keep them out of the way."
[19:47] <Ithea> "Adrian's a man, I don't think he's pregnant, Mirima," Ithea says drily. "Although they could be keeping me out of the way, guess we'll see what other task I get sent out on once they have their water."