News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Run! RUN! Run or you'll be well done!

Started by Anastasia, December 29, 2012, 02:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

The away topic. Post here if you're going to miss a session, be late or need to set up someone to run your PC in your awayness. If you know you're gonna be away, post sooner rather than later.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

VySaika

I'm apparently going to miss the combat tutorial because you all suck and can only do it the *one* day that I can't.
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Taishyr

It's more a case of "You get a special solo encounter", Gate.

Though... lemme poke Dune. Moment.

Anastasia

See pub chat. Also, I'm fighting off a head cold. It should be gone by the 1st, but in case I'm sick as hell heads up.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

My headcold broke this morning! Barring a setback, I'll be good to do combat demo 1 today.
<Afina> Forever.

Taishyr

Tuesday is my dad's birthday; it sounds like there may be efforts by family friends to get him to go to a local restaurant. I don't anticipate missing the session but I may be squeaking in right at 7:30, 8:00 at the latest but unlikely.

Merc

I'm going to miss today. Work is heavy due to a pushed up deadline and I've had to ask people to stay late. I don't feel right with taking off while making other's stay late. sorry guys. I'm okay with someone roboing Santos. If there's still gaming going when I get home, I'll probably join in.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Taishyr

While my laptop is getting deepcleaned virus-wise (not badly infected, but noticed it quickly + I have way the fuck too much on that stupid thing so scans take forever), wanted to post good news/bad news time.

Good news: Got another part-time job! Flexible hours!

Bad(-ish) news: I have to meet him at 6:00 PM tomorrow, half to get a full lowdown on what he needs me to do and half to make sure he remembers he's actually hiring me. Given his tendency to ramble, this might go to 8:00 PM, making me 30-45 minutes late. In this case, I'll be back ASAP. I am -hoping- I can just make it last an hour and get back home with time to spare, but we'll see. I can't promise yet.

So basically I have a good chance of being 30-45 minutes late. If someone wants to fill in for him, all that's needed is "stereotypical speak first and realize you fucked up second + older teenager" dialogue.

Nephrite

Merc

Gonna be 10-20 min late. Lost track of time, just getting out of work.

Merc

Same as last time. Sorry! <_<

Run VSM and Iddy through a combat tutorial! >_>

Iron Dragoon

I might be a little late for the game Tuesday. I'll be here, just maybe a bit late. I have a shipment that's supposed to hit Tuesday, and depending on where I'm at in the day, I might have to pick it up in the evening.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Merc

Same old for me. Just left work, should be 10-20min late.