News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

057. (Bonus Dungeon) Ithea, Balyss, Sylvie and Simmer vs the mad slaad!

Started by Anastasia, March 29, 2013, 08:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

> It's the sort of idyllic day that happens far too rarely. Aurora is at peace. No devils, no worries, just a day where rest and joy comes hand in hand. Ithea is in Sylvie's room, spending time her friends. Sylvie's going through her closet and coming out wearing different clothes each time, asking for opinions. Balyss is dressed casually and lying on Sylvie's bed, half drowsing as she watches and offers the occasional opinion. Ithea's sitting on the couch, Rukkig on her lap. 27's nearby as well, all curled up and comfortable on the floor. "Hold on, I have another one back here!" She calls, while meanwhile the door in just opens. Simmer enters, covered in what looks to be sticky-running purple gunk. Her face is one of barely held pique, causing the occasional jet of smoke to burst from her body. Balyss sits up to say something, but stops entirely on getting a look at her. Hazarding a look at Ithea, "Do you have any idea what this is about?"
* Ithea shakes her head, and turns to Simmer. "Simmer, what happened? What's all that, uh, gunk?"
> As you talk Sylvie comes out, dressed as normal, "Simmerrrreeeer?" she asks, hanging on the last r.
> "Exploding. Slaad. Messenger." Each word is said with the utmost care, each one followed by Simmer twitching. 27 very quickly and quietly hides behind the couch as Simmer goes on, "I was passing by the front gate when it came by. It looked like a purple slaad and said it had a vital message for Miss Ithea, Sylvie and Balyss. So I volunteered to pass it on - so it exploded on me. Apparently it communicates messages via explosive telepathy."
> "Bwaaahahahahahhahahahaha!" Balyss is the first to lose it, laughing as Simmer twitches. Sylvie starts to giggle more and more at that, "Are you serious? Wait no, get out!" Amid her giggles, "You're dripping slaad in my room!"
* Ithea blinks that time. "Well...uhm...purple's a good color on you?" Ithea offers, her brain still somewhat on 'compliment-sylvie's-wardrobe' mode. Her face is twitching with laughter, though she somehow holds it back.
> With a FOOOWSH Simmer is ablaze! The purple quickly burns away, the smell of wet mud, cinnamon and charcoal filling the room. In a few moments she's pristine. "There." Giving Sylvie a look with enough fire to almost make her start smouldering, "The offer's to another 'death defying dungeon full of treasure and adventure'."
<Ithea> "I kinda guessed just from the whole 'exploding slaad messenger' bit, honestly," Ithea comments.
> Grinning ear to ear as she manages to reign it in to a few chuckles, "Oh! Yes, I assumed that's what it was too. Are you two up to it?"
> Balyss is too busy laughing to really reply.
<Ithea> "It's generally an interesting mix of frustrating, wrongness, and awesomeness, and it tends to pay well once we get out. Why not? I assume Simmer might want some vengeance for the exploding slaad too?" Ithea asks. "Did the offer say anything about being able to take extra people with us?"
> "Didn't say," Simmer says, but with a hint of a vengeful smile, "But I'm the one who knows the incantation to transport us there."
<Ithea> "Balyss? Sylvie? What about you two?"
> "I'm in," Sylvie says, while Balyss collects herself. She finally sits up and smiles, "Sure. Give me a few minutes to go get my armor on. We'll meet by the gate in ten?"
> OOC: Santos: 59/59 Morrie: 64/64 Lehko 51/51 Mycol 46/46 (24/28 MP) Placeholdering this since I intend to use the topic in here.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Placeholder'
> "That works," Sylvie says, going to a chest near her bed. She starts taking out her gear, "We have enough bags of holding, right?"
<Ithea> "Sure, that works. I'll get my own stuff," Ithea replies, as she stands up. "And I think we still only have your bag, Sylvie. Not unless we've gotten any for Aurora we can borrow."
> "I have one," Simmer pipes up. OOC: Ready to move along then? Any last minute prep?
<Ithea> ooc: None, just reminder that I'm taking Rukkig as well.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ultra gravity: -10 climb/jump/ride/swim/tumble, -10 attack rolls, ranged attacks disabled, 3d10 per 10ft of fall'
> Soon enough Ithea, her kitty, Balyss, Sylvie and Simmer are just outside of Aurora's gate. They link hands together, Simmer chanting odd words. They're arcane, but Ithea doesn't have a chance to analyse them! The world around you becomes a swirl of colors as you feel like you're floating! A sense of floating and flying along before THUMP! It's so HEAVY here! It's like gravity itself is pulling down on you! At the same time the breeze blows through Ithea's fur. You stand on wooden planks that hover in the air. They're nailed into each other, forming a wild and unsteady path ahead and slowly up. Above you is the bottom of a massive fortress. You are in the undershadow of it, everything dim. Below you is the open sky, with the green ground and tilled fields far, far, far, far below.
> "Ugh!" Balyss grunts, taking a single step forward. It's clearl a struggle for her, the next one following the same struggle. "Selune's light!" Sylvie tries as well, struggling. She grunts under her breath than takes a breath, looking around before walking fairly easier. Simmer stumbles forward, looking down with her eyes widening huge!
<Ithea> Rukkig gives a small meow while sending an empathic feeling of uncomfortableness to Ithea, who pets her familiar, agreeing internally as she looks to the others. "Everyone managing okay with the gravity?" she asks with a frown, while she looks around, trying to get used to the gravity herself.
> OOC: What's your str?
> OOC: Also your int since you get int to str based checks.
<Ithea> ooc: 31 str (+10), Int 30 (+10)
> "I'm fine," Sylvie says, starting to walk normally. "You just have to walk with it instead of against it." Balyss makes a vague sort of grunt, "Working on it!" she says from between clenched teeth, while Simmer stumbles to her knees, still staring down! Meanwhile Ithea does alright. It's not that heavy and using her brains to help her makes her overcome it easily enough.
* Ithea scoops up Rukkig and carries him, which the familiar doesn't protest in the least. "Hopefully the gravity is better inside the fortress, otherwise, that slaad isn't going to have much fun watching us. And given all his crazy stuff tends to be about him getting a laugh at us..."
> "It better be," Sylvie says as she goes to help Simmer, the group proceeding along. Thus you advance a goodly ways. Ahead you can see a 10ft gap between plank and plank, as if a section of the path was simply gone. Farther ahead is a half hill, half stairway leading up towards a narrow opening into the bottom of the fortress.
> OOC: Refresh me on the spells you have active when you get back, Ithea.
> "This is promising," Balyss says, letting sarcasm slip into her voice. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't think I can fly worth much of anything in this gravity."
> Sylvie closes her eyes and concentrates, slowly lifting a few feet off the ground. She holds position, "It's hard, but I can manage."
> "Selune knows I wish I could," Balyss grumbles, "Between you and Ithea, the two of you can fly-ferry Simmer and I over."
> "I can fire-breath myself over, but I'l lneed to aim carefully so I don't set the wood on fire," Simmer says, "I hate to say it, but fire's not the best answer here. Unless I can set the gravity on fire."
> "No, no no no no no." Balyss quickly holds her hands up, "Yes, let's not start breathing fire here. I might be able to manage something with the right spell if flying doesn't work."
> "Moonweb?" Sylvie glances over to her, "The distance is about right for it, actually. It's weightless and made of force, so it won't stress the wood and won't give in under us, no matter how much we weigh here."
> "...Now that you mention it," Balyss kneels and taps the wood with her iron-clad knuckles, "Even heavy wood timber would have given it up under what our weight should be."
> "Magic." Sylvie says blandly, "I'm assuming the wood here is as strong as it needs to be. I wouldn't be surprised if it's treated against fire and other destructive agents. Not that I want to put it to the test."
> "Of course it's magic!" That retort has a hint of ire with it, "It's harder than wood. Feels more like tapping metal." Slowly rising, grimacing as she does so, "Ironwood?"
> "Probably," Simmer speaks up, "It's the best way to fortify wood that I ever heard of. If you combine it with darkwood or something more exotic, you'll get a really high quality, superhard wood."
<Ithea> "You going to start pulling planks out and stuffing them in a bag?" Ithea asks in jest as wings sprout from her glaive. "Who wants a ride with me, anyway?"
> Balyss comes on over while SImmer stays with Sylvie. "Thanks," Throwing her arms around Ithea, with a hint of a smile, "You could even carry me bridal style, even if I'm not Stille."
<Ithea> "You calling me the groom in that relationship?" Ithea asks with a raised eyebrow as she puts an arm around Balyss for extra support while she starts flying them over.
> The flight over is short and mercifully without incident. Giggling, "Do you want to be?" Balyss asks as you continue on. OOC: Also, what's your marching order here?
<Ithea> ooc: Ithea can go first, dunno about he others
* Nephrite (Nephrite@65.33.115.172) has joined #dunes
> OOC: Okay then.
> Advancing along further in the punishing gravity, you come to the hill/steps. At first it's a slightly sloped hill, but slowly transforms into steps. As you reach the steps...OOC: Quick spot check?
<Ithea> roll d20+50 spot
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+50 spot and gets 54."12 [d20=4]
> Just before Ithea puts her foot down, she notices the wooden 'step' has a well hidden square in the center, slightly off compared to the rest of the step.
<Ithea> "Hold on, everyone," Ithea says as she pulls back, and stops the others from passing her. "An off-step," she warns, as she looks at some of the steps ahead, searching for similar patterns.
<Ithea> roll d20+50 spot again?
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+50 spot again? and gets 66."12 [d20=16]
> The next seven steps after it have the same patterns.
> "Trouble?" Sylvie sighs, "Here I was hoping we'd last without a trap. Any bets on what it is?"
> "A fire trap?" Simmer says, as Balyss starts to say something - and stops. Humming, "That would make sense if it burned the wood. I'd bet on something that trips you up or sends you flying."
<Ithea> "None. Telling what a trap does isn't my expertise. The next seven steps all have the same patterns though."
> As the wind picks up a bit and rustles Ithea's fur, "I can take a crack," Sylvie speaks up, rolling her sleeves up, "If that doesn't work, we can just try setting one off from a distance."
* Ithea nods. "Go ahead."
* Ithea pauses and thinks to ask, "You've had some practice since last time...right?"
> "I watched Adrian do it a few times," Barely paying attention to Ithea as she kneels over it, "I have it down."
> roll 1d20+34 (+20 CK)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+34 (+20 CK) and gets 39."12 [1d20=5]
> "Uh huh, uh huh," Tapping around it, "It's a plate trap. It's pressurized from below. I'm guessing some sort of kinetic force. You might be right, Balyss. It's probably a spring trap. Put pressure on it and the entire plate activates a spring beneath it and it promptly launches you."
> Balyss quietly exhales.
> "That doesn't sound so bad. Toss a rock on each of them then pass once they're sprung?" Simmer says, "Or summon a minor air elemental to do it, or use telekinesis?"
<Ithea> "And seven in a row of those? Huh. That wouldn't be fun to trigger."
<Ithea> "Yeah, let's just trip them safely, and then worry about moving on. I can keep an eye out for more of those traps as we keep going up."
> Sylvie nods, reaching into her bag and taking out a handful of rocks. "Stand back," she says, "Just in case."
> As Balyss scurries back, "At least it's not a boulder this time."
* Ithea does so!
> Sylvie tosses the rocks! When the first hits the first panel, all seven rise up! They're wooden plates attached to springs! As they come up, the woosh of air from them is enough to send you back several steps! A split second later, the underside of the fortress directly above you sprouts spikes! These spikes crackle with electricity!
> Gulping as she slowly looks up at them,
> OOC: Gah.
* Ithea groans. "Balyss! What have we talked about mentioning things from previous dungeon traps?!?" Ithea comments. "You're lucky that...wow, okay, that's some spring trap!"
> Gulping as she slowly looks up at them, "Selune above, that is not a nice trap." Pausing to glare at Ithea, "I was right, give me a break!"
> Simmer looks up with a wince, "Thanks for paying attention, Ithea."
> Suddenly, the wooden planks start to rattle! From the gap leading into the fortress, a boulder pops out! It shakes the wooden planks as it starts to roll down the planks! Then another follows, another and another! A wave of boulders is coming out, rushing down towards the party!
> "I'm just glad oh fuck!" Sylvie stares, "Balyss, you damned idiot! Moonweb, quickly! We need something to stop those boulders!"
> "Why aren't they going over the edge?!" Balyss wails as she grasps her holy symbol, "This doesn't even make sense!"
<Ithea> "Slaads...make sense?" Ithea asks, and just looks at Balyss. She just -looks- at her. Clearly, it's Balyss' responsibility to deal with the boulder after invoking it.
> "Maybe they're directed to travel towards the biggest source of stupidity nearby!" Syvlie snaps, "NOW!"
> "Selune," Bowing her head and praying, "By the light of the moon, weave your web of protection before us!" A shimmering web-wall of silvery moonlight appears before you, ten feet tall and as wide as the planks. Mere moments later the first boulder hits it, racing towards you! It stops cold and rolls off the side, plummeting down like a bullet! A few seconds later that repeats and repeats again and again! Each impact shakes the planks and sends a boulder off. After a few dozen boulders they stop, the way ahead one again clear. At least the spring traps are utterly pulverized and crushed now.
> Sighing herself, "Let's not mention previous dungeons again," Simmer says, "Burning rock's more trouble than it's worth."
<Ithea> "Don't mention traps, period. He's happy to accept ideas," Ithea points out.
> "We'll need to fly over the moonweb, I can't dismiss it. It lasts for hours," Adding that after as she goes to Ithea, Balyss grabs a hole of her.
> *hold
* Ithea nods, as she picks up Balyss, and they start flying up, towards the fortress. Might as well skip some of the walking through any still trapped (unlikely, but who knows?) steps.
> Thus the party flies over and reaches the opening without further incident. The opening...doesn't go far? Only 20ft up and into a dead end. However, atop the roof of the dead end is a simple iron pull-ring.
> "That's unusually directive of him," Sylvie speaks up after a few moments, "That's usually a bad sign."
<Ithea> "Possibly, but it probably is the way in, really. The rest of you stay back in case I'm wrong, and I can pull on the ring? Worst case, if it's a trap, I should be fast enough to react and avoid it, I think," Ithea suggests.
> "Good luck," Balyss says, while Sylvie and Simmer do just that.
* Ithea steps up to the dead end and pulls! She's prepared to use a dimension hop spell if necessary to get out of the way of trouble.
> The moment the ring is pulled, reality shifts! It's like the air becomes runny hot fudge, swirling around you down the drain! A moment later the party stands on a glass platform. They stand in the center of a 50ft circular platform. Beneath it blue and green lights gently pulse. Around you are transparent glass walls showing the clear blue sky. But you nary have a chance to glance at them as the platform beneath you begins to rise!
> "Wha-" Balyss begins as the platform rises, "...an elevator?!" A note of alarm enters her voice, "I've heard of these! They're in the gnomish ruins from my world. Nothing good ever happens on them! They're supposed to be better than stairs, but they're always deathtraps!"
> At least Ithea can tell one thing - gravity is back to normal!
* Kotono changes topic to ''
> Cracking her knuckles, "I read those stories too, Balyss. We'll deal with whatever the trouble is."
<Ithea> "Gnomes in your world must really suck."
> "You have no idea," Sylvie says as the platform rises faster and faster! "Long story short: Their king became a god and things went really wrong." But as you talk? The blue sky is starting to thin out, becoming the black of space! At the same time, 15ft away in each direction a creature of iron appears! It's as big as a massive human, all iron muscle and expressionless faces!
> "Oh there it is," Simmer says, staring a moment, "...golems," she says in a voice filled with disgust.
> "Well, there's our first problem," Sylvie says cheerfully, "Let's get this over with!"
<Ithea> "Let's. I'll take a fight over traps any day of the week."
<Ithea> ooc: Init?
> OOC: Yes.
> roll 1d20+24 Sylvie
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+24 Sylvie and gets 32."12 [1d20=8]
<Ithea> roll d20+20 Ithea
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+20 Ithea and gets 38."12 [d20=18]
> roll 1d20+10 Simmer
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+10 Simmer and gets 19."12 [1d20=9]
> roll 1d20+3 Balyss
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+3 Balyss and gets 13."12 [1d20=10]
> roll 1d20-1
> roll 1d20-1
> roll 1d20-1
> roll 1d20-1
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20-1 and gets 2."12 [1d20=3]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20-1 and gets 3."12 [1d20=4]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20-1 and gets 18."12 [1d20=19]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20-1 and gets 0."12 [1d20=1]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ithea(38)>Sylvie(32)>Simmer(19)>G4(18)>Balyss(13)>G2(3)>G1(2)>G3(0)'
> As the golems begin to lurch forward towards you, "Iron golems aren't so bad. They're just immune to magic, but not to fists or weapons!"
<Ithea> roll d20+39 K:A
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+39 K:A and gets 47."12 [d20=8]
> They're iron golems. They have a short range breath weapon that can poison you and can use it every few rounds freely, without disrupting their attack. Beyond that and magic immunity, they hit things hard. Electricity spells slow them and fire magic heals them.
<Ithea> "They're not totally immune!" Ithea says. "They're -iron-, they obviously would hate shocking grasp! Case in point!" she exclaims as her glaive flashes out, attacking all four golems as they're thankfully all within reach.
<Ithea> ooc: I assume I get the +3 attack bonus from shocking grasp against iron golems
<Ithea> roll d20+45 G1
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+45 G1 and gets 48."12 [d20=3]
<Ithea> roll d20+40 G2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+40 G2 and gets 50."12 [d20=10]
<Ithea> roll d20+35 G3
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+35 G3 and gets 55."12 [d20=20]
<Ithea> roll d20+35 G3 crit?
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+35 G3 crit? and gets 46."12 [d20=11]
<Ithea> roll d20+40 G4
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+40 G4 and gets 57."12 [d20=17]
> OOC: All normal hits. No crit as it's a construct.
<Ithea> ooc: sorry, +30, so subtract 10. And ah, right.
> OOC: The shocking rasp doesn't do damage but it does auto slow them.
<Ithea> roll d20+25 G4 for last hit, five attacks
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+25 G4 for last hit, five attacks and gets 27."12 [d20=2]
> OOC: That one misses.
<Ithea> ooc: okay
<Ithea> roll 4#d10+25
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 4#d10+25 and gets 129."12 [4#d10+25 = 32, 31, 34, 32]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ithea(38)>Sylvie(32)>Simmer(19)>G4(18)>Balyss(13)>G2(3)>G1(2)>G3(0) (golems all slowed)'
> Ithea's electrified glaive slices into each golem! It doesn't cut deep or powerfully, but it sends currents of voltage along the iron warriors! As stars begin to come outside the glass tunnel you zoom upwards into, Sylvie advances under the convulsing arms of the first golem! Her fist swings out, followed up by a quick palm strike to the chest of the golem!
> roll 1d20+36 (+14 damage cunning insight and cunning breath to beat DR 9/12)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+36 (+14 damage cunning insight and cunning breath to beat DR 9/12) and gets 55."12 [1d20=19]
> roll 3d10+42
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 3d10+42 and gets 62."12 [3d10=7, 7, 6]
> *cunning breach
> The strike sends the golem reeling back, chest caved in from the blow! Sylvie winces and shakes her hand after, a choice oath barely heard amid the clanging of retreating metal! Meanwhile Simmer looks to them with a scowl, before holding. OOC: G2 up, this is not Simmer's battle.
> The second golem stomps forward, coming right towards Ithea! It isn't fast enough to attack, but it quickly exhales a burst of cloying gas over the three women! Only the advancing Sylvie is out of range! OOC: Fort you three. Poison attack in case any of you are immune.
> roll 1d20+26 Simmer
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+26 Simmer and gets 41."12 [1d20=15]
> roll 1d20+29 Balyss
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 Balyss  and gets 49."12 [1d20=20]
<Ithea> roll d20+33 fort
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+33 fort and gets 53."12 [d20=20]
> The cloud of sweet pink gas lingers, but the party resists the effects! Ithea holds her breath, Simmer surrounded by a corona of fire that burns it off while Balyss merely murmurs a prayer to Selune! Once its done she speaks unafraid, "Deal with them. I'll be ready for emergencies in case of injury." Balyss says. OOC: Holding, not much else she can do. Golems are up.
> OOC: It was also the 4th golem above, nto the second. Dur.
> The first golem spews gas out at Sylvie whilst trying to plummel her!
> roll 1d20+35
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+35 and gets 38."12 [1d20=3]
> roll 1d20+23
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+23  and gets 24."12 [1d20=1]
> But Sylvie avoids the gas and the swing in equal measure! Meanwhile the 2nd and 3rd golems approach the party! They are unable to attack, moving in slow motion - but they each add more gas to the attack! OOC: TWo fort, each of you three.
> roll 1d20+26 Simmer 1
> roll 1d20+26 Simmer 2
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+26 Simmer 1 and gets 46."12 [1d20=20]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+26 Simmer 2 and gets 27."12 [1d20=1]
> roll 1d20+29 Balyss 1
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 Balyss 1 and gets 47."12 [1d20=18]
> roll 1d20+29 Balyss 2
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 Balyss 2 and gets 33."12 [1d20=4]
<Ithea> roll d20+33 fort
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+33 fort and gets 44."12 [d20=11]
<Ithea> roll d20+33 fort 2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+33 fort 2 and gets 34."12 [d20=1]
> roll 1d4 con Ithea'n'Simmer both
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d4 con Ithea'n'Simmer both and gets 4."12 [1d4=4]
> The cloying gas gets Ithea! She begins to hack and wheeze, lungs constricting! Her breath is ragged gasps as her chest burns! From the hacks you can hear Simmer in the same state, yet Balyss is untouched! As this happens, one can see that you are now in space! The starry void of space is as it was last time, twinkling with stars. Then - above you! It appears, a giant octopus 10ft above the trio! It is the same black as the space outside the tube, like a part of the void given form! Its tentacles are coming down right at the party! Somehow it just hovers in place above you! OOC: Octopus is joining init.
> roll 1d20+2
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+2 and gets 11."12 [1d20=9]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ithea(38)>Sylvie(32)>Simmer(19)>G4(18)>Balyss(13)>Space Octopus(11)>G2(3)>G1(2)>G3(0) (golems all slowed)'
> OOC: Simmer's going to take her held turn now.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Simmer>Ithea(38)>Sylvie(32)>G4(18)>Balyss(13)>Space Octopus(11)>G2(3)>G1(2)>G3(0) (golems all slowed)'
> "No," Simmer says sourly, quickly drawing flame into herself! After a cough, "Get the golems, I'll burn this to ash!" A great ball of fire appears over the upper body of the octopus, burning bright and staying there! OOC: 8th level spell, Lingering Flames+empower+fiery+overwhelming spell. Not using anything else.
> roll (15d6*1.5)+15
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls (15d6*1.5)+15 and gets 91.5."12 [15d6=3, 6, 6, 6, 6, 1, 4, 1, 2, 3, 1, 6, 3, 2, 1]
> roll 1d20+18 ref
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+18 ref and gets 25."12 [1d20=7]
<Ithea> ooc: Did you add the bonus from Rukkig to Simmer's spell?
> OOC: Oh yeah, what is it?
<Ithea> ooc: nergy Source (Su) Rukkig is created of chaotic magic and fire. When within 30ft of Ithea, she gains a +2 bonus to the caster level of spells with the fire or chaotic descriptor. Allies of Ithea can likewise gain this benefit if Ithea chooses. This doesn't doesn't stack for spells that have both chaotic and fire descriptors.
> OOC: Duly noted, thanks.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Simmer>Ithea(38)>Sylvie(32)>G4(18)>Balyss(13)>Space Octopus(11, dazed 1)>G2(3)>G1(2)>G3(0) (golems all slowed)'
> The sphere of Lingering Flames consumes the upper body of the octopus, causing it to go limpid and then thrash erratically! Those tentacles are going wild, but not in any immediate danger to the party! OOC: Ithea, go.
> "I've got this one!" Sylvie calls as she dodges another gust of pink gas, "Damn it, which one of you ran your mouth again?!" Sylvie calls, looking up at the burning octopus.
* Ithea coughs twice more before she attacks again, focusing the brunt of her attacks on the same target, the one whose poison gas got through, and then moving on to another if it isn't finished off.
> Simmer's answer is violent coughs, while Balyss shakes her head, "None of us did!" she retorts, "Don't worry, Selune will protect us!"
<Ithea> roll d20+42-5 PA-5, vs G3
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42-5 PA-5, vs G3 and gets 56."12 [d20=19]
<Ithea> roll d20+37-5 PA-5, vs G3
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+37-5 PA-5, vs G3 and gets 44."12 [d20=12]
<Ithea> roll d20+32-5 PA-5, vs G3
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+32-5 PA-5, vs G3 and gets 37."12 [d20=10]
<Ithea> roll d20+27-5 PA-5, vs G3
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+27-5 PA-5, vs G3 and gets 38."12 [d20=16]
> OOC: Destination: All hitsville.
<Ithea> roll d20+22-5+10 PA-5, vs G3 inspiration
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+22-5+10 PA-5, vs G3 inspiration and gets 42."12 [d20=15]
> OOC: Where are you getting that last attack, by the by?
<Ithea> ooc: All are against g3, unless he dies before, then I'm redirecting to G2. Note that I have cleave, so tell me at what attack I'd get a cleave attack if so.
<Ithea> roll 5#d10+35
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 5#d10+35 and gets 212."12 [5#d10+35 = 44, 37, 45, 41, 45]
> OOC: Where are you getting that last attack, by the by?
<Ithea> ooc: 5 attacks on full attack.
<Ithea> ooc: +21/+16/+11/+6/+1 base
> OOC: I mean, where is that - oh. You don't get a 5th attack at +21 BAB, they cap at 4 at +16.
<Ithea> ooc: aaaah, sucky. assume I use my haste boots then?
<Ithea> ooc: it's a free action, so might as well
> OOC: Sure. Last one finishes it so cleave away.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Simmer>Ithea(38)>Sylvie(32)>G4(18)>Balyss(13)>Space Octopus(11, dazed 1)>G2(3)>G1(2) (golems all slowed)'
<Ithea> roll d20+22-5+10 cleave against G2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+22-5+10 cleave against G2 and gets 47."12 [d20=20]
<Ithea> ooc: Hatbot taunts me with golems. He always does.
<Ithea> roll d10+35
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+35 and gets 38."12 [d10=3]
> Ithea is a flurry of activity! She hacks, slashes and slices through one of the golems! It collapses into worthless iron scrap, as she whirls and slices deeply into the side of the second golem! As she does-aaaaaah! The platform is starting to tilt towards down and to the side, as if a plate going from float to on its side! "Shiiiiit!" Balyss screams, followed by, "Water!" by Simmer! Meanwhile Sylvie also curses, but focuses on quickly eliminating her golem!
> OOC: 7/12 cunning breach again.
> roll 1d20+34
> roll 1d20+34
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+34 and gets 40."12 [1d20=6]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+34 and gets 40."12 [1d20=6]
> roll 1d20+29
> roll 1d20+24
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 and gets 43."12 [1d20=14]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+24 and gets 34."12 [1d20=10]
> roll 1d20+19
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+19 and gets 35."12 [1d20=16]
> roll 15d10+140
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 15d10+140 and gets 223."12 [15d10=9, 10, 10, 10, 2, 4, 1, 10, 1, 2, 7, 5, 5, 2, 5]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Simmer>Ithea(38)>Sylvie(32)>G4(18)>Balyss(13)>Space Octopus(11, dazed 1)>G2(3) (golems all slowed)'
> Under a series of palm strikes the golem collapses into cratered scrap! Sylvie shakes her hand and winces again as the platform continues to tilt! But you don't feel like you're falling, even as your perspective changes! OOC: G4 is up.
> The fourth golem seems completely unaffected by all of this, instead taking a single, ponderous strike at Ithea!
> roll 1d20+23 AC?
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+23 AC? and gets 29."12 [1d20=6]
<Ithea> ooc: AC 50
> But it misses entirely, so slow that a child could dodge it! The platform continues to tilt, space swirling outside! "Eh?" Balyss mutters as the gas clears away, bringing up her shield in defense as her other hand grasps her holy symbol! "Selune, let your guidance wipe away our pain and allow us to follow your path again!" Healing energies flow out, the burning in Ithea's lunges ceasing! OOC: Mass Heal, con damage erased for both you and Simmer. Space 'pus is dazed a round and burning away. G2 is up.
> The second golem stays in place as the platform goes faster yet - and sends its fist at Simmer!
> roll 1d20+23
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+23 and gets 33."12 [1d20=10]
<Ithea> "Is it tilting based on the golems' position?" Ithea asks, not having the time to really focus on that, as she's more focused on the golems instead.
> But Simmer dodges, even as the party finds themselves completely horizontal now! Despite the dizziness of your new perspective, gravity doesn't seem to be making you fall at all! As if you all were fighting on a wall! At the same time above? THUMP! A massive stone golem falls onto the tubing! It zooms along with you, holding on and raising a fist to slam down on the glass tube! OOC: Stone golem joins init.
> roll 1d20-2
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20-2 and gets 15."12 [1d20=17]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Simmer>Ithea(38)>Sylvie(32)>G4(18)>Stone Golem(15)>Balyss(13)>Space Octopus(11, dazed 1)>G2(3) (golems all slowed)'
> roll 1d20+18 octopus lingering flames save
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+18 octopus lingering flames save and gets 25."12 [1d20=7]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Simmer>Ithea(38)>Sylvie(32)>G4(18)>Stone Golem(15)>Balyss(13)>G2(3) (golems all slowed)'
<Ithea> roll d20+39 K:A stone golem
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+39 K:A stone golem and gets 52."12 [d20=13]
> Meanwhile above you, the octopus is baked! Fried calimari rains down on the party as its body is burnt to ashes! As Simmer smirks, despite the flagrant abuse of the laws of gravity...OOC: Simmer's holding. Go Ithea.
<Ithea> ooc: anything interesting about stone golem?
> "Problem!" Sylvie calls, already turning towards the tubing 'above'. "Any ideas?" OOC: It's a greater stone golem. Lots of hit points, hits hard, needs adamantine weapons to damage effectively, can slow as a free action, typical golem immunities. Rock to mud fucks it up as does stone to flehs.
* Ithea continues to focus on the second golem, and directing any remaining attacks towards the fourth golem, ignoring the stone one for now. "Just the same basic one from always! Keep hitting stuff and stay alive!"
<Ithea> roll d20+42-5 PA-5
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42-5 PA-5 and gets 40."12 [d20=3]
<Ithea> ooc: add +1, since I said haste instead of extra BAB sadness
<Ithea> roll d20+43-5 PA-5
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+43-5 PA-5 and gets 47."12 [d20=9]
<Ithea> roll d20+38-5 PA-5
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+38-5 PA-5 and gets 48."12 [d20=15]
<Ithea> roll d20+33-5 PA-5
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+33-5 PA-5 and gets 48."12 [d20=20]
<Ithea> roll d20+27-5 PA-5
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+27-5 PA-5 and gets 28."12 [d20=6]
> OOC: All but the last hit.
<Ithea> roll 4#d10+35
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 4#d10+35 and gets 155."12 [4#d10+35 = 43, 37, 36, 39]
> OOC: Last one gets the 2nd golem and cleaves.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Simmer>Ithea(38)>Sylvie(32)>G4(18)>Stone Golem(15)>Balyss(13) (golems all slowed)'
<Ithea> roll d20+33-5 cleave against G4
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+33-5 cleave against G4 and gets 45."12 [d20=17]
<Ithea> roll d10+35
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+35 and gets 39."12 [d10=4]
> Ithea continues her wild campaign of golem elimination, cutting the second one apart! As fried octopus and ruined golem crash down around you, Ithea slicing one as Simmer fries the other? Sylvie whirls 'round and comes at the last golem, attempting to tumble under its fists!
> roll 1d20+58
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+58 and gets 60."12 [1d20=2]
> Nimbly avoiding a slow strike, Sylvie comes out of a roll and into a rising uppercut!
<Ithea> ooc: I'll use opportunist if she hits, fyi.
> roll 1d20+38 (+2 flanking, +14 damage cunning insight, cunning breach, 4/12)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+38 (+2 flanking, +14 damage cunning insight, cunning breach, 4/12) and gets 50."12 [1d20=12]
> roll 3d10+42
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 3d10+42 and gets 55."12 [3d10=2, 10, 1]
> OOC: Go for it.
<Ithea> roll d20+43+4
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+43+4 and gets 66."12 [d20=19]
<Ithea> ooc: -5 to that, forgot PA
> OOC: Hit.
<Ithea> roll d10+35
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+35  and gets 36."12 [d10=1]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Simmer>Ithea(38)>Sylvie(32)>Stone Golem(15)>Balyss(13) (golems all slowed)'
* Ithea changes topic to 'Simmer>Ithea(38)>Sylvie(32)>Stone Golem(15)>Balyss(13)'
> Sylvie comes up and catches it in the jaw with that uppercut, head exploding into iron scrap! As it stumbles back, Ithea leaps up and brings her glaive down! It cuts through the iron man, slicing it perfectly in half! OOC: Stone golem.
> The stone golem outside brings its fist on down to the tube!
> roll 1d20+42 more on this in a sec, seeing if it manages to get through the glass first, -20 PA
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+42 more on this in a sec, seeing if it manages to get through the glass first, -20 PA and gets 57."12 [1d20=15]
> roll 4d8+53
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 4d8+53 and gets 71."12 [4d8=6, 3, 7, 2]
<Ithea> "Hey! Stupid golem, you're supposed to be hitting us, not the rest of the scenery!" Ithea exclaims, grimacing and watching its attack.
> The golem's fist crashes through the ceiling! Glass rains down, as at the same time the platform comes to an ABRUPT stop, slamming the party down! OOC: Balance checks,  y'all.
> roll 1d20+20 Sylvie
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+20 Sylvie and gets 37."12 [1d20=17]
> roll 1d20+10 Simmer
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+10 Simmer and gets 14."12 [1d20=4]
<Ithea> ooc: Taking 12 for 38.
> roll 1d20+3 Balyss
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+3 Balyss and gets 5."12 [1d20=2]
> Sylvie and Ithea manage to stay up, staggering under it! But Balyss and Simmer aren't so lucky! The impact sends them slamming down ridicuously hard!
> roll 10d10 it's the sudden impact that gets ya, not the actual stop.
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 10d10 it's the sudden impact that gets ya, not the actual stop. and gets 56."12 [10d10=1, 6, 7, 10, 9, 3, 8, 5, 5, 2]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Simmer(prone)>Ithea(38)>Sylvie(32)>Stone Golem(15)>Balyss(13, prone)'
> OOC: Ow. Balyss is up.
> "Owww..." Balyss groans, holding for the moment as pain dominates her senses! OOC: She'd rather have a reactive spell at the ready here since she's no great shakes at golemslaying. ??? is up.
> CLANG! From the bottom it appears, clinging to the bottom as the stone golem clings to the top! A silvery dragon of starlight and moonglow, raising its head up as if to bite through the glass from the bottom too! OOC: Dragon's joining init.
> roll 1d20+8
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+8 and gets 15."12 [1d20=7]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Simmer(prone)>Ithea(38)>Sylvie(32)>Stone Golem=Star Dragon(15)>Balyss(13, prone)'
> "Selune's mercy!" Balyss yelps, "Dragon!" It looms above you, eyes like malicious pools of starlight! It glares down! OOC: Dragonfear. Will saves, y'all. This is a fear effect.
> roll 1d20+31 Sylvie
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+31 Sylvie and gets 35."12 [1d20=4]
> roll 1d20+23 Simmer
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+23 Simmer and gets 32."12 [1d20=9]
<Ithea> ooc: Uncanny bravery! Fuck dragon fear! >_>
> roll 1d20+35 Balyss
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+35 Balyss and gets 39."12 [1d20=4]
> OOC: All passed. Simmer's up.
> "Balyss and I can fry the dragon once it breaks in!" Simmer says, readying a spell! "With me, Balyss!" OOC: Holding. Ithea, you're up.
<Ithea> roll d20+39 K:A on the dragon
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+39 K:A on the dragon and gets 53."12 [d20=14]
> Ithea has no idea. It looks sort of like a silver dragon but it's not right. Whatever it is is either rare'n'obscure or perhaps a unique monster.
* Ithea decides to deal with the golem, since it's still on the "right side up" so to speak, teleporting behind it and slashing away at it! (ooc: automatic quick cast dimension hop to reach it, then full attack)
<Ithea> roll d20+43 channeling VT
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+43 channeling VT and gets 47."12 [d20=4]
<Ithea> roll d20+43 channeling VT
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+43 channeling VT and gets 59."12 [d20=16]
<Ithea> roll d20+38 channeling VT
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+38 channeling VT and gets 46."12 [d20=8]
> OOC: As in, in open space?
<Ithea> ooc: Didn't he break through the glass?
> OOC: Yes, its fist broke through. However, the rest of it still outside.
<Ithea> OOC: aaaah.
<Ithea> ooc: cancel then.
> OOC: Okay.
* Ithea will hold as well, deciding to wait for either creature to get in instead.
> Sylvie isn't so restrained, leaping forward and trying to speed past the golem's fist!
> roll 1d20+58 tumble
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+58 tumble and gets 77."12 [1d20=19]
> She lands atop the fist, bounding off it and safely landing just before it, sending a single palm strike to the golem's arm!
> roll 1d20+36
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+36  and gets 47."12 [1d20=11]
> roll 3d10+28
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 3d10+28 and gets 42."12 [3d10=10, 3, 1]
> The blow sends a few chunks of stone flying but does little else! "Oh shi-" Sylvie manages to get out, before the golem reaches for her!
> roll 1d20+62 (Sylvie will pop cunning defense here for +14 AC and thus CMD since shit 3/12)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+62 (Sylvie will pop cunning defense here for +14 AC and thus CMD since shit 3/12) and gets 73."12 [1d20=11]
> Somehow, just somehow, Sylvie dodges the hand the size of a giant! As she dodges, the golem pulls its arm back and lowers its face to the hole it created! The golem's head starts to turn red - before a massive jet of flame comes from its mouth? What? Stone golems don't do that! OOC: Ref for everyone but Simmer. Simmer fears no fire.
> roll 1d20+27 evasion
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+27 evasion and gets 45."12 [1d20=18]
> OOC: Sylvie.
> roll 1d20+22 Balyss evasion
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 Balyss evasion and gets 27."12 [1d20=5]
<Ithea> roll d20+29 evasion, as well as RE(fire)
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+29 evasion, as well as RE(fire) and gets 42."12 [d20=13]
> roll 15d10 fire Balyss only ow
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 15d10 fire Balyss only ow and gets 81."12 [15d10=3, 10, 7, 1, 4, 6, 1, 4, 3, 5, 10, 8, 5, 6, 8]
> Sylvie leaps high and bounces off the intact glass tube wall, soaring above the flames! Ithea brings her glaive up into a spin, parrying the flames away! Simmer merely smiles and basks in the heat, utterly undamaged! Balyss can only fumble and stumble, caught and lit ablaze for the torrent of melting-hot fire! The glass opposite the dragon burns burning red, starting to melt! OOC: Ow. Dragon's up.
> OOC: Opposite the golem. I.e. the glass in front of the dragon.
> "Care-" Simmer calls, even as a moment later the dragon's head comes down, trying to bash in the glass before it!
> roll 1d20+30 (-20 PA)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+30 (-20 PA) and gets 42."12 [1d20=12]
> roll 3d12+68
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 3d12+68 and gets 89."12 [3d12=10, 2, 9]
> The dragon's head bursts through the glass, sending a rain of superheated glass shards down at the party! A moment later it is followed by deftly opening its mouth and emitting a torrent of viciously cold air!
> OOC: Ref, y'all.
> roll 1d20+27 evasion Sylvie
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+27 evasion Sylvie and gets 33."12 [1d20=6]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 Balyss evasion and gets 38."12 [1d20=16]
<Ithea> ooc: Ithea will want to take her held action right after this btw.
<Ithea> roll d20+29 evasion, as well as RE(cold)
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+29 evasion, as well as RE(cold) and gets 46."12 [d20=17]
> roll 1d20+29 we are about to have an unhappy pyrodryad
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 we are about to have an unhappy pyrodryad and gets 46."12 [1d20=17]
<Ithea> ooc: Not that unhappy! She made her saves!
<Ithea> ooc: Do I need to roll saves for Rukkig btw, if he's just hiding in my armor, or does my evasion cover him?
> roll 14d12 Sylvie none, Balyss none, Ithea none, Simmer half+weakness=full normal damage. Evasion covers him.
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 14d12 Sylvie none, Balyss none, Ithea none, Simmer half+weakness=full normal damage. Evasion covers him. and gets 86."12 [14d12=2, 7, 3, 6, 12, 5, 5, 6, 5, 6, 10, 10, 4, 5]
> The blast of cold leaves the party safe - again dodging, save for Simmer! She shakes violently, skin hissing as she writhes on the ground! Her scream is loud and unfeigned, arching up in howling agony! "You...GAGH!" Sitting up and weaving her hands in with a swiftness, torrential bands of fire throb around her before a singular ball of lingering flames explodes around the dragon's maw! OOC: Lingering flames+empower+fiery+searing+overwhelming+battle spell+maximize rod
> roll 15*6
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 15*6 and gets 90."12
> roll 1d20+14 ref
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+14 ref and gets 32."12 [1d20=18]
<Ithea> ooc: Note, I said I wanted to take my action right after dragon. Or did Simmer also hold her turn and just went before me?
> OOC: That. I just rolled into it and honestly I missed your line. Feel free to go when she's done, my mistake.
> roll (90+45)+45+15
<Ithea> ooc: No harm done! Just checking, and doesn't matter if she goes first or me!
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls (90+45)+45+15 and gets 195."12
> roll 195/2
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 195/2 and gets 97.5."12
> roll 97.5*2
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 97.5*2 and gets 195."12
> The ball of roaring flames makes as much noise as Simmer's screams, even as it consumes the head of the dragon! Dragonflesh cooks above as the dragon roars loud enough to crack the surviving glass! It's not dead, bu tit's certainly feeling that! OOC: Ithea, go.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Sylvie(32)>Stone Golem=Star Dragon(15)>Simmer(prone)>Ithea>Balyss(13, prone)'
* Kotono changes topic to 'Sylvie(32)>Stone Golem=Star Dragon(15)>Simmer(prone)=lingering flames>Ithea>Balyss(13, prone)'
> OOC: Also +9 HP due to pyrosynthesis.
* Ithea teleports closer to the dragon, and attacks through the opening it ripped apart to get access inside, her glaive slashing out at the ice damaging opponent, which is probably more dangerous given both Simmer and Rukkig's presence. (OOC: automatic quick cast dimension hop, channeling VT)
<Ithea> roll d20+43 VT
<Ithea> roll d20+43 VT
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+43 VT and gets 51."12 [d20=8]
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+43 VT and gets 61."12 [d20=18]
<Ithea> roll d20+38 VT
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+38 VT and gets 56."12 [d20=18]
<Ithea> roll d20+33 VT
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+33 VT and gets 45."12 [d20=12]
<Ithea> roll d20+28+10 VT, inspiration
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+28+10 VT, inspiration and gets 40."12 [d20=2]
> OOC: They all hit.
<Ithea> roll d20+29 CL to beat SR
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+29 CL to beat SR and gets 44."12 [d20=15]
> OOC: No SR. Simmer didn't have to check either. <_<
<Ithea> ooc: alrighty
<Ithea> roll 5#d10+25
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 5#d10+25 and gets 153."12 [5#d10+25 = 30, 29, 33, 34, 27]
<Ithea> roll 10d6 VT
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 10d6 VT and gets 24."12 [10d6=1, 2, 2, 2, 1, 4, 3, 2, 2, 5]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Sylvie(32)>Stone Golem(15)>Simmer(prone)=lingering flames>Ithea>Balyss(13, prone)'
> Slicing into the already burning dragonhead, Ithea severs into the brain of the dragon! It roars and falls back, its face a cut up skull as it falls away! As it does, a tremendous suction comes from the hole it created and now leaves empty! OOC: Strength checks, y'all. Int applies to you and Sylvie's since brains over brawn.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Sylvie(32)>Stone Golem(15)>Simmer(prone)=lingering flames>Ithea>Giant suction hole>Balyss(13, prone)'
> roll 1d20+18 Sylvie
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+18 Sylvie and gets 23."12 [1d20=5]
<Ithea> roll d20+20 STR+INT
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+20 STR+INT and gets 35."12 [d20=15]
> roll 1d20+3 Simmer
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+3 Simmer and gets 20."12 [1d20=17]
> roll 1d20+5 Balyss
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+5 Balyss and gets 11."12 [1d20=6]
> Everyone manages to hold firm - except Balyss! She's sucked onto the edge, body out into space as she holds on for dear life! "Aaaah! I can't hold on!" she screams,t rying to pull herself back in!
> roll 1d20+5
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+5 and gets 15."12 [1d20=10]
> But she can't manage it! OOC: Sylvie's up.
> Sylvie is meanwhile quite busy, unleashing her full flurry onto the golem! OOC: Cunning breach, 1/12
> roll 1d20+36 (+2 rage, also +4 con for duration of rage so adjust that up)
> roll 1d20+36 (+2 rage, also +4 con for duration of rage so adjust that up)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+36 (+2 rage, also +4 con for duration of rage so adjust that up) and gets 49."12 [1d20=13]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+36 (+2 rage, also +4 con for duration of rage so adjust that up) and gets 39."12 [1d20=3]
> roll 1d20+31
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+31 and gets 47."12 [1d20=16]
> roll 1d20+26
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+26 and gets 41."12 [1d20=15]
> roll 1d20+21
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+21 and gets 35."12 [1d20=14]
> roll 15d10+150
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 15d10+150 and gets 215."12 [15d10=9, 3, 4, 1, 5, 3, 1, 3, 6, 6, 3, 6, 3, 7, 5]
> Scremaing in rage, Sylvie plummels the face of the golem! She leaps up and kicks it, then slams her elbow into its forehead, burrowing into it! The head of the golem is a crater by the time she's done, reeling back - but it's not down! Stone melts down as another gust of fire comes to baste the party! OOC: Ref, ya'll. 'cept for Simmer obviously.
> roll 1d20+27 Sylvie evasion
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+27 Sylvie evasion and gets 29."12 [1d20=2]
> roll 1d20+22 Balyss would really like to pass this one, thanks
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 Balyss would really like to pass this one, thanks and gets 29."12 [1d20=7]
<Ithea> roll d20+29 evasion + RE(fire)
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+29 evasion + RE(fire) and gets 40."12 [d20=11]
> roll 15d10 Sylvie'n'Balyss full owwies, Balyss has fire res 10
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 15d10 Sylvie'n'Balyss full owwies, Balyss has fire res 10 and gets 89."12 [15d10=2, 2, 9, 5, 2, 3, 9, 1, 8, 9, 10, 7, 7, 5, 10]
> Sylvie's already screaming, so being lit aflame doesn't seem to make that any worse! Balyss howls as she holds on for dear life! Her wings are more charred bone than feathers now, her face blackened! OOC: Owws. Simmer's up.
> Simmer holds her position, chanting! Suddenly there is a stirring of air around Balyss! OOC: SM7, summoning 1d3 large earth elementals to pull her out or go flying trying.
> roll 1d3
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d3 and gets 1."12 [1d3=1]
> Only one appears to her call, as...
> roll 1d20+6 str check vs suction
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+6 str check vs suction and gets 8."12 [1d20=2]
> It is immediately sucked out into space, flying out and away! Simmer's face falls at that, "Next time you'll just have to suffer being burned!" she calls to Balyss! OOC: Go Ithea.
> "I DON'T CARE! HELP!" Balyss screams, "WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME HERE?!"
<Ithea> "Don't worry, I've got her!" Ithea calls out, as she casts a spell, summoning Balyss to her, and immediately grabbing a hold of her and steadying her position. "Calm down, woman! I've got you, focus on healing up your pretty face back to normal instead, alright?" (OOC: Using regroup spell)
> OOC: Just on her?
<Ithea> ooc: Just on her. Simmer's safer being farther away, and Sylvie's doing fine on her own, I think.
> OOC: Seems obvious but want to be clear. Okay.
> Suddenly Balyss is before you, lying flat and whimpering, "H-healing," she manages as the suction continues! OOC: Str checks again, y'all.
> roll 1d20+20 Sylvie (+2 rage)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+20 Sylvie (+2 rage) and gets 37."12 [1d20=17]
> roll 1d20+3 Simmer
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+3 Simmer and gets 18."12 [1d20=15]
> roll 1d20+5 Balyss
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+5 Balyss and gets 19."12 [1d20=14]
<Ithea> ooc: Note that I wanted to hold onto Balyss as well.
<Ithea> roll d20+20
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+20 and gets 21."12 [d20=1]
<Ithea> ooc: Which ow, may benefit me more than her in this case.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

> But the forceis too much! The trio are sent flying back! At the last moment Ithea grabs onto the edge, Balyss clinging to her middle while Simmer grabs a hole of her ankle! The three hold on for dear life, at the very edge of a cold space exile! "SELUNE DAMMIIIITTTTT!" Balyss wails!
> OOC: Balyss is up.
<Ithea> "Heal yourself, Balyss! I'll get us out, okay?" Ithea immediately commands. "Trust me, and calm down!"
> Balyss concentrates, trying to cast in the storm of suction!
> roll 1d20+20
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+20 and gets 38."12 [1d20=18]
> OOC: +9
> Balyss heals, vitality restored as she murmurs, "Selune, please! JUST PLEASE!" OOC: Heal, +150 nonlethal gone. Sylvie's up.
> Roaring in rage, Sylvie continues her rampage  against the shattered golem!
> roll 1d20+36
> roll 1d20+36
> roll 1d20+31
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+36 and gets 43."12 [1d20=7]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+36 and gets 47."12 [1d20=11]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+31 and gets 42."12 [1d20=11]
> roll 1d20+26
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+26 and gets 28."12 [1d20=2]
> roll 1d20+21
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+21 and gets 32."12 [1d20=11]
> roll 15d10+150
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 15d10+150 and gets 237."12 [15d10=3, 6, 8, 5, 10, 6, 5, 7, 2, 7, 10, 7, 7, 2, 2]
> The golem's head shatters from the assault, upper body cracking massively as it falls away! The moment it does, everything flips rightside up again! You're pulled towards the center of the platform - quickly! OOC: Ref saves, all.
> roll 1d20+27 Sylvie
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+27 Sylvie and gets 41."12 [1d20=14]
> roll 1d20+22 Balyss evasion for her and Sylvie
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 Balyss evasion for her and Sylvie and gets 24."12 [1d20=2]
<Ithea> roll d20+29 evasion
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+29 evasion and gets 35."12 [d20=6]
> roll 1d20+29 Simmer
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 Simmer and gets 44."12 [1d20=15]
> roll 10d6 Sylvie none, Balyss full, Ithea full, Simmer half
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 10d6 Sylvie none, Balyss full, Ithea full, Simmer half and gets 39."12 [10d6=5, 2, 5, 3, 4, 6, 2, 4, 3, 5]
> WHAM! The impact of body parts, iron scraps, fried squid and glass shards is a painful one. But you're moving again, this time rightside up. The holes in the tube are left behind, the party lying in a panting heap! OOC: Free act for now as space zooms by you outside.
* Ithea exhales a deep relaxed breath as she sits on a rested position. "See? Told you we'd be fine, Balyss! Good job, Sylvie!"
> "Oooow..." Is all Simmer manages, while Sylvie relaxes as her rage leaves her. Balyss lies there, "Just gimme a minute," she groans, holding on tight to her holy symbol. OOC: -4 con for Sylvie, back to normal HP.
* Ithea smiles at Balyss, giving her a thumbs up, and then sharing the gesture towards the other two.
> Slowly sitting up, Balyss silently prays for healing to all! OOC: Mass Heal again, +210 HP to all of you. Basically af ull heal.
> Sylvie stays lying down, looking up at the artistry of space zooming by. After a few moments of this your lift enters a glittering cloud of ethereal dust, swirling outside as you zip by. "I think he expects more out of us this time." she finally says.
> "Burned 'em," Simmer smiles faintly to Ithea, "I see your stories of these dungeons weren't exaggerated."
<Ithea> "Well, we did bring in reinforcements this time too. Although I'm disappointed that he didn't give us -any- reward after that! The next room we get to better have something, or I'm gonna claim he's losing his touch," Ithea comments.
> As your ride zips along, you come out of the glittering cloud. Ahead is a massive castle of iron that simply floats in space. It is unrusted and unweathered, in perfect condition. The tube connects to the entry gate, notably, and you're coming towards it at good speed.
<Ithea> "Okay, how likely is it that this 'elevator' thing will actually stop and let us off nice and easy at the entry gate?" Ithea asks of the two gnomish experts.
> "Looks like -" Sylvie sits up and considers a moment...
> roll 1d20+67 (+20 CK, K:Dun)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+67 (+20 CK, K:Dun) and gets 81."12 [1d20=14]
> "Based on the speed, our current host and our luck?" Sylvie wavers a hand up and downb efore dropping it, her voice flat, "Zero."
> "We may want to be ready then," Balyss says, standing up, "I can't imagine this'll be good at all."
<Ithea> "Well alright then! Everyone grab onto me, I'll teleport us out and we can get out before we crash and squish in every sort of painful way, alright?" Ithea asks cheerfully, stretching a hand out for the others to grab onto. "And then we can keep moving in, beat the slaad's head in, and steal all of his treasures."
> Simmer does the same, "As long as it isn't more ice dragons." Shivering, "I'll need to soak in lava for hours to feel warm again after that."
> "Sounds good!" Balyss cheers up immediately, the group gathering to Ithea! OOC: 'porting or or waiting until it's closer?
<Ithea> OOC: How far is it to the entry gate? Can I teleport us inside with dimension door right now? Range for that is 1240ft
> OOC: Not quite. I'll narrate you getting closer then.
<Ithea> "Okay, I can't get us in just yet, but once we're close enough, get ready to keep moving in case the elevator breaks something and opens a hole to space again," Ithea instructs the others, getting them all ready for the teleport.
> As the platform gets closer, you can see the gate ahead. It's dark, save for the passage inside. That's lit with bright white lights. It's still too far away to see much else as you come within 1200ft and closing fast!
* Ithea teleports them at that point, going 40ft into the passage. "Get moving!" she says once they've all had a second to regain their bearings.
> OOC: Make a quick K:A check?
<Ithea> roll d20+39
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+39 and gets 46."12 [d20=7]
> Ithea calls on her magic - but all she gets is a strange sensation of bouncing off something! You're still on the elevator as it continues to approach, now only 1000ft away and closing fast! Ithea can tell her spell was stopped - the area must be warded against teleportation.
> "Uh?" Balyss says, before groaning, "Is it warded? Tell me it isn't warded!"
> "It's warded," Sylvie bites off a curse, "Anyone have a plan?"
<Ithea> "Well...crap...it's warded! Any other ideas?"
> "We burn our way in?" Simmer suggests as you're now 800ft away! "If all else fails."
> "I'll be ready to pray for divine intervention if it gets that bad. I'll be worthless for magic for about an hour after if I need to, though," Balyss says.
<Ithea> "One option, I can try and control limbo, but the slaad always makes shit even harder after that..." Ithea offers.
> 600ft away! The tunnel goes fairly deep in-gah! Suddenly your perspective flips! You're back in the 'on the side' perspective, gravity again not playing right! It's like your ascending towards the white tunnel now, going into the light!
> "Worth a - gah!" Sylvie wobbles a moment, "Worth a shot! Use it if you think we need it," Sylvie advises, looking upwith her fists balled and tense.
<Ithea> "Okay, any other thoughts? I'd like to save it for last minute, gives him less chance of blocking my attempts."
> 400ft away! You can see the tunnel walls inside are lined with sharp spikes! "Be ready for anything," Sylvie suggests, "This is oh not AGAIN!"
<Ithea> "If nobody gets any better ideas before then, when we're within 50 feet, I'll do something," she says, though in her own mind, she's already planning acting at 100 feet. Screw the slaad, he's definitely hearing their conversations, so might as well misinform him.
> 200ft! The party is tense as you race on! 100ft! It's close! You can see the tunnel goes for about 200ft, ending in a spiked wall! A 15ft wide hole in the center is the only other thing than spikey death! OOC: Go Ithea.
* Ithea concentrates on changing the spikes on the wall into fluffy cotton and other impact absorbent stuff! "Worst case, make sure you aim and jump for the center hole!" Ithea calls out to the others.
> OOC: Control Limbo check. This'll be opposed.
<Ithea> roll d20+14 wisdom check
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+14 wisdom check and gets 21." [d20=7]
> roll 1d20+15
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+15 and gets 25." [1d20=10]
> Ithea focuses her will - but nothing happens! She feels her will opposed, Limbo not reply-GACK! "AAAAAAAH!" You aren't sure who screamed! When the platform reaches the end, it stops! But yo udon't! You're flying up towards the dead end wall and the hole in the center! OOC: That didn't work. Refs saves, y'all. Evasion doesn't matter here.
<Ithea> roll d20+28 ref
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+28 ref and gets 33." [d20=5]
> roll 1d20+41 (+14 cunning insight she wnat sno part of spike girl duties)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+41 (+14 cunning insight she wnat sno part of spike girl duties) and gets 45." [1d20=4]
> roll 1d20+29 Simmer
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 Simmer and gets 34." [1d20=5]
> roll 1d20+22 Balyss
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 Balyss and gets 42." [1d20=20]
> The party goes flying and angles towards the hole! Somehow you all make it through! You're flying up - no! Gah! A stomach turning moment and you're suddenly falling instead! Falling into a pool of clear liquid, bright white lights everywhere! You splash down hard, immediately bobbing up to the surface, then back down! Up and down you bob before equalizing out, bobbing atop the surface of this pool! OOC: React first before more details.
> Simmer lands with a splash and a hiss, sounding remarkably like an angry cat! Steam rises from her ruddy, burnt bark skin as she flails in the liquid!
<Ithea> "Well... that was annoying and frustrating," Ithea mutters, splashing a bit of the liquid in annoyance at having lost that mental battle.
> Sylvie lands and bobs, eyes crossed and looking entirely dizzy. "Landing. Bad landing. Bad landing."
<Ithea> "Any landing you can walk away from is a good one, Sylvie."
<Ithea> "Still annoying though."
> The liquid is like clear water, but you seem to naturally float to the top. The pool's about 30ft deep or so. At the bottom of it you can see several gold bars, just sitting there! There's white light everywhere. Ahead the pool becomes more shallow, leading up to a natural slope out. Past this slope out is a door.
> "Yeah, and any fucking you can walk away from's a bad one," Sylvie snipes back, going to lie on her back and float in the buoyant fluid. "But that could've been worse."
> Balyss gives Sylvie a funny look, "Okaaaaay. You're right, it could've been worse. But look at this, I'm floating in full armor," Tapping her breastplate, "So how the hell do we get those down there?"
> Simmer is making a flailing beeline towards the shore, not contributing as much as hurrying out of the fluid.
<Ithea> "Steam service?" Ithea suggests, pointing towards Simmer.
> "It'll probably take more than one spell," Sylvie says, "Based on the size and depth of the pool. I wish I'd memorized telekinesis." Snapping her fingers, "Or something that can turn ethereal to go down, turn it off, grab them and float back up.
<Ithea> "I do know how to cast Blink, actually," Ithea notes. "I'm not going to be able to get all of the bars by myself though...well, I don't think so anyway," she says as she tries to count the number of bars and judge them against the duration of the spell.
<Ithea> "We could try draining away the pool as well? Aim some spell at the bottom of the pool where there aren't gold bars?" Ithea also suggests.
> Eight bars all totalled.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

> "Hmmm." Sylvie continues to bob up and down as Simmer reaches dry land! She flops down face first - and bounces off the steel floor! "GAH!" she cries, bouncing several times before coming to a stop.
* Ithea blinks and calls out to Simmer. "You okay over there?"
> "Eh?" Balyss glances back her way,
> "Eh?" Balyss glances back her way, "You okay?"
> Simmer gets up and shakes her head, "I'm fine." She jumps lightly, bouncing a good 10ft up! "The ground's springy!" she announces, "Like a bed but much springier!"
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ground: +30 bonus jump checks'
> Balyss floats on over, getting out. She makes a small, hesitant jump - and clears 10ft easily! "Woah!" she cries, bouncing around the edge of the pool, "This is kind of fun!"
<Ithea> "Weird and interesting, but probably not useful for getting to the bars. Does anyone have a good spell for draining the pool or getting to the bars? I might be able to get the eight bars with blink, but I'm not a hundred percent sure either, and I'd rather not have to use up a lot of spells just for that," Ithea asks the others.
> Ceasing her bouncing, Simmer says, "Yeah I can flash evaporate the water. Fire Storm's great at that since you can make so many cubes with a single casting."
> "Reaaaaallly?" Balyss continues to bounce up and down, her breastplate stirring slightly due to a different kind of bouncing altogether. "Then just do that."
<Ithea> "You think you can get the whole pool? Well, let me get out first then..." Ithea says, starting to swim for one of the edges and getting out.
> Ithea finds the ground to be bouncy under her step, Sylvie following. She steps lightly, barely bouncing at all. Meanwhile Simmer stands and points, a sudden storm of fire consuming the water! Suddenly all is steam, plunging everything into a hot haze! "Don't worry!" Simmer calls over the sound of hissing steam, "That's just water crying that it got dominated."
> "That's a funny thing to call evaporation," Sylvie waves a hand in front of her face as the steam slowly dissipates.
> As the steam clears, you can see that most of the liquid is gone. On the far end there's about 5ft of water left, the gold sitting there undisturbed.
* Ithea waits until the magic runs out, or it looks like the gold itself is going to melt.
> The firestorm's already gone.
<Ithea> ooc: okay then!
> "I'll get the gold," Sylvie starts to head over, "Since I have the bag." Glancing back as she walks down, "Want to check the door while I do that?"
<Ithea> "You may want to wait a bit, you might burn yourself on that liquid, since Simmer did just evaporate a good bulk of it," Ithea suggests. "But yeah, I'll look at the door meanwhile."
* Ithea starts moving towards the door!
> Sylvie nods and waits. Meanwhile you get to the door. It's shut like doors tend to be.
* Ithea examines the door from the bottom, trying to peek through, listen for strange sounds, weird colors or whatever else she can tell through examination! It's just common sense with this slaad and his crazy doors that hold back lava, or vacuum monsters, giant boulders and other insanity!
<Ithea> roll d20+50 spot
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+50 spot and gets 67." [d20=17]
<Ithea> roll d20+50 listen
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+50 listen and gets 55." [d20=5]
> There's no space to peek through. Ithea doesn't hear anything odd, at least.
> As Simmer follows, "I'm used to just burning down problems in my way. Does that not work well here?"
> "The problem is this dungeon has an active warden and he's not afraid to adapt things on the fly," Balyss explains, "That's one reason it's so hard. The other is that as far as any of us can tell, the only limit is the slaad's imagination."
<Ithea> "Slaad has problems with doors and making them extra annoying. I recommend checking them out before trying to open them while you're here, Simmer," Ithea explains. She turns back to Sylvie and says "You may as well grab the bars before I open the door, just in case that has any effect on the pool."
> roll 1d20+37
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+37 and gets 42." [1d20=5]
> Sylvie's in the middle of doing that when you call back. "They're heavy and pure. They're work a good amount each," she calls back, coming back once that's done.
<Ithea> "Okay, thanks for the hard work," Ithea says, takes a deep breath and opens the door!
> The door...opens safely! Ahead is a small square room. There's a door to the north, east and west. The door to the west has writing on it. It's in Common and reads, "For those who desire the greatest challenges."
* Ithea examines all three doors first before making any decisions!
<Ithea> ooc: do I roll spot/listen for each door, or just once?
> OOC: Just once is fine.
<Ithea> roll d20+5 listen
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+5 listen and gets 11." [d20=6]
<Ithea> roll d20+50 spot
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+50 spot and gets 53." [d20=3]
<Ithea> ooc: add +45 to the first roll
> "We're not taking that door," Balyss says flatly on glancing at the western door's writing.
<Ithea> ooc: missed a 0 by it!
> You don't hear anything from the western or northern door, nor see anything. From the eastern door you can hear a slow, steady grinding.
<Ithea> "Don't make snappy judgements. With the slaad, that really could be the worst or the best door for us to take. I think if any door I want to skip it's the eastern door. There's a grinding noise behind it. Probably something bad."
> Balyss shudders. "Grinding? Yeah, let's not."
> "Mmmm." Sylvie drifts towards the western door, "I'm ever so slightly tempted now."
> "Just choose one. This is the worst part of exploring somewhere hostile." Simmer crosses her arms, "If we're going to have action, let's have action. I'd rather not have epic route arguments instead."
* Ithea grabs a coin and flips it. "Simmer has a point. Tails, we go west."
<Ithea> roll d2 tails = 2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d2 tails = 2 and gets 1." [d2=1]
<Ithea> "Coin says Balyss is smarter than Sylvie."
> "Thank Selune," Balyss sighs as Sylvie gives Ithea a death glare.
> "Then east or north?" Simmer asks.
<Ithea> "Don't give me that look! Blame the coin!" Ithea says to Sylvie, even as she moves to the northern door. "North, Simmer."
* Ithea opens the northern door!
> The door opens! Ahead is a ten foot wide hall, 60ft long. It immediately drops 20ft, staying deppressed until the far end, which has another door. It looks unremarkable oth-oh wait. Every few seconds spears shoot out the left and right walls, making the path across a dangerous matter of timing!
> "Hmmmm." Balyss rubs her chin as she watches it, "So...you jump down right, bounce and time it so that you dodge the spears?"
> OOC: Make a spot check, Ithea.
<Ithea> roll d20+50
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+50 and gets 68." [d20=18]
> Ithea can see faint glistens and movements in the center of the room. Her magical expertise lets her know that she's seeing the incredibly subtle signs of an invisible object.
<Ithea> "There's something invisible in the center of the room," Ithea comments. "A treasure? Or something to screw with the timing of people moving through?" she ponders outloud.
> "Good question," Balyss says, "Just a moment."
* Ithea was about to cast a spell to see through invisibility, but defers to Balyss's request and waits!
> Balyss kneels and holds her holy symbol. For several seconds she stays in silent prayer before leaping her to her feet! "Oh, I can see so MUCH!" she declares, voice rapturous. Staring ahead, "Selune is showing me! I can see it! There's a chalice hovering in the center."
> "There's our treasure," Sylvie smiles a little bit, "Getting that and jumping safely it doing to be tricky." Floating up off the ground, "Good thing we can fly."
> "Seems a little too easy," Simmer says, "I'm expecting the chalice to summon greater demons when we touch it or something."
<Ithea> "My type of flying uses up a little too much space. You go for..." Ithea pauses, turns to look at Simmer and groans.
<Ithea> "You know, I'm just hoping he doesn't have access to those."
> Sylvie winces and groans as well, "Way to give him ideas," she sighs deeply.
> "We'll send the demons back to the Abyss screaming. Such is the will of Selune," Voice full of confidenc eas her eyes glow with moonlight, "So it will happen."
> "I'm up for burning some demons to death," Simmer says with a bit of cheer, "So who's going to get the chalice then?"
* Ithea eyes Balyss and shakes her head. "Man, such a difference from the girl freaking out about getting sucked into space. Most people tend to be more afraid of demons, you know."
> "Selune is with me," Balyss smiles serenely, taking to the air, "I will retrieve the chalice then."
> Quietly, more under her breath than anything else, "It's what happens when a Lunatic prophet communes with Selune. They do what they see Selune telling them to do. Fear, worry and common sense aren't involved."
* Ithea turns to Sylvie. "...is this normal for her? I've never seen that before," she asks, just a little worried.
> "Once before." Keeping her voice down as Balyss flies out, "It's called the Rapture of the Prophet. She's completely focused when she does it."
> roll 1d20+22
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 and gets 38." [1d20=16]
> With easy seeming grace, Balyss flies out amid the spears. She dodges perfectly, anticipating each and every one. On coming ot the middle, she reaches out and takes the grail! It appears to vision then, a beautiful thing of wrought silver with greem gemstones. Balyss stays in the air a few moments, idly dodging spears as she studies it. "There is potent magic on this," she syas, turning and flying back. She dodges spears without even looking at them, coming back untouched.
> Simmer watches it with a look of surprise that melts into genuine shock. "You dodged those without even paying attention to them!"
> "I know," Balyss says calmly, presenting the chalice to Ithea. "Do either of you wish to see it?"
<Ithea> "Sure," Ithea says, changing her sight to detect magic so she can see what Balyss was talking about earlier.
> There is indeed magic around the chalice! OOC: Spellcraft
> .
<Ithea> roll d20+37+3 CK spellcraft
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+37+3 CK spellcraft and gets 49." [d20=9]
> Ithea studies the chalice, learning much about it! OOC: PM.
-> *Ithea* Chalice of Bitterness: Once per day, this chalice can be instructed to produce 5 doses of liquefied dark reaver powder with a save DC of 25. 40,000 gold.
> "Well?" Sylvie asks as Ithea studies it, "Useful at all?"
<Ithea> "Once per day, it creates 5 doses of a poison. Dark reaver powder," Ithea answers. "Useful for an assassin, maybe, but not sure about us."
> "Lief uses poison sometimes," Sylvie says, "He'd like it. It's just not useful against devils." Shaking her head, "Bag it." Once done, "Let's get across."
<Ithea> "Does he? Huh, didn't know that. This one's typically an ingested poison if I recall though, not one for coating weapons. But yes, let's keep moving then," Ithea says. "Anyone feel they can't get through on their own?"
> Simmer raises her hand. "Could you carry me, Ithea?"
> Balyss meanwhile goes to fly over and through the spears!
> roll 1d20+22
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 and gets 29." [1d20=7]
> Again she manages to get through safely, coming to the far door untouched.
> Sylvie shrugs and follows! "Can't be that hard," she mutters, focusing on it!
> roll 1d20+27
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+27 and gets 29." [1d20=2]
> Sylvie is far more athletic about it, dodging and weaving out of the way of spears! But she also makes it across untouched and unbloodied.
<Ithea> "Sure," Ithea says, picking up Simmer, and then making her way across as well.
<Ithea> roll d20+28-2+10 inspiration, -2 for carrying Simmer.
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+28-2+10 inspiration, -2 for carrying Simmer. and gets 53." [d20=17]
> Ithea speeds through, weaving around the spears as she carries Simmer! On landing on the other side, "Well done!" Sylvie says with a smile, and with a nudge, "Y'know, you and Simmer look good together like that. Better than you and Stille."
> Balyss smiles, "Peace, Sylvie. It may be true to you, but that's subtly cruel. Besides, focus on more important things. Sharess is watching. I can see she approves of your bravery in battle so far, Ithea."
> "She's not on fire enough to interest me," Simmer says dismissively, ignoring the rest as she studies the door. "Going to open it?"
<Ithea> "That's the strangest rejection I've ever gotten," Ithea says with a snort, before checking out the door, as per standard for the slaad.
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+50 listen and gets 70." [d20=20]
<Ithea> roll d20+50 spot
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+50 spot and gets 57." [d20=7]
> Nos ign of anything awry. Thankfully.
* Ithea opens the door!
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

> "Probably the most honest, too. You think love and romance are incredible? Wait until you have them and you're both burning in superheated ashes, or sharing an out of control bonfire together." As Simmer expounds her experiences there, Ithea opens the door. Ahead is...the beach? A beachfront is ahead of you. White sand, soft blue waves lapping at the shore, sunshine.
> "Let alone when you're both-" Simmer goes on and stops, "That's really offputting."
<Ithea> "This almost reminds me of that beach we went to before.."
> "That was the first thing I had in mind," Sylvie confesses, stepping inside. "Smells and feels like a beach," Sylvie says, looking around - and stopping. "...Ithea, you're not going to want to come in here," she says, looking up at something above the way you came.
> "...something's wrong..." Balyss murmurs, frowning as her brow furrows in concentration. "The vision ahead is many and none. The chaos ahead is uncertain."
* Ithea frowns and tries to detect magic again, though she does not cross the treshold, based on Sylvie's warning.
> Ithea doesn't detect any magic ahead.
> Balyss slowly comes out to the beach, looking ahead at what Sylvie's looking at. "...A dispute," she finally says, voice curious before she holds her head. The moonlight in her eyes flickers out, as she slowly falls to one knee. Slowly and carefully, lowering herself. "Freakish," she mutters, looking back up and what is ahead.
<Ithea> "I don't detect any magic. What are you seeing, guys?" Ithea asks.
> "Funny you mentioned demons," Sylvie finally says, "Do you remember when you told me about what you saw on the 209th layer of the Abyss?"
<Ithea> "The dolls?" Ithea guesses.
> "Worse," Sylvie says, "The dolls, other thigns and a lot of demons. A lot of demons that have already been dealt with. Hold on." Sylvie goes ahead and out of sight, around the door. After several moments she comes back with a folded letter, "It's addressed to you."
* Ithea frowns, but opens the letter and reads it.
> Balyss finally looks away, going back inside. "That slaad has them smiling, but it's not a real smile. They're in absolute agony and the smiles are creepy and wrong."
> The letter is written in flowing, perfect penmanship. "Dear Ithea. They came looking for you quite rudely. I was forced to conclude they needed a change of perspective and a vacation. You're welcome."
<Ithea> "...okay," Ithea says. "I guess this is a good thing? No more creepy dolls?" She looks somewhat split on this, given Balyss' and Sylvie's hints make things sound pretty damn bad.
> Sylvie comes back in, "You can look if you want. The only reason that I'm not screaming is that I saw worse in myself with 21." With careful calmness she hovers in the air, just before the spears. "I can't say in truth that they don't deserve it. I also can't say that I want to ever see that again."
<Ithea> "No, I'll trust you guys on that....well, unless there's a way to keep going. Or do we have to head back and to the west door after all?" Ithea asks.
> "There was a dais past it. That might've been a way forward," Sylvie shrugs lightly, "I didn't loo too closely."
* Ithea scratches her chin. "Well, if you guys thought it so disturbing, I guess we can just turn back to the west door."
> "There's also that east door," Balyss confesses, "If you don't mind the grinding."
> "I'm still up for the west door," Sylvie adds, "But let's decide before we chance the spears again."
> "Whichever, just make up your minds," Simmer chimes in.
<Ithea> "You're that against the west door?" Ithea says in amusement. "As for the spears, unless one of you guys wants to check that dais out, we really have no choice but to head back."
> Balyss considers, "I'll do it," she finally says, going back to the door and through. She goes around the door and vanishes, calling back, "I'm going around them. They look like they can't move, but I'm not risking it."
> Sylvie nods as she goes, "Sorry, but it really is bad," she says quietly, "I may destroy it with 21 if we need to go that way. If you want me to?" she ends it with a question, voice still too calm.
<Ithea> "If you say it's that disturbing, then yes please," Ithea requests.
> Sylvie goes out and out of sight! As you hear her intoning words of power, Simmer stays back quietly. "She's at the dais," Sylvie gets out amid them, silence other than those words. "Dammit," Sylvie calls, "It teleported her!"
<Ithea> "...fuck. Okay, forget 21, I'll deal with the traumatizing images. Let's go after her," Ithea says, already crossing the treshhold and looking for this dais thing.
> Turning around, you see the light of 21. It vaporizes something, leaving behind nothing. There is nothing left but open sand the way you came - it looks like the door is just a freestanding door and not connected to a hallway. Past this ahead is an endless expanse of sand, a dais perhaps 200ft away. Sylvie's already at it, wakling around it and inspecting it.
> roll 1d20+48
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+48 and gets 56." [1d20=8]
<Ithea> "Or maybe you can get it really fast. Thanks?" Ithea says, even as she moves for the dais. "You said she was teleported from on top, didn't you?"
<Ithea> "Or just touching it or what?"
> "Yeah," Sylvie says quickly, "As near as I can tell, it isn't a trap. The magic isn't one of those."
> "So we can't burn it. I assume we're going to follow. In that case, the sooner the better, in case Balyss is in trouble."
> OOC: Gah.
> "So we can't burn it. I assume we're going to follow. In that case, the sooner the better, in case Balyss is in trouble." Simmer says, standing just before the dais.
> "Mmm-hmm. It's not one of those portals by nature or design that only transports living creatures. We aren't going to lose our equipment or anything like that." Sylvie says, "We're just going in blind, but Balyss already tripped it."
* Ithea touches the dais. "Blind it'll have to be."
> OOC: Need some Balyss rolls.
> roll 1d20+22
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 and gets 42." [1d20=20]
> roll 1d20+22
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 and gets 35." [1d20=13]
> roll 1d20+22
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 and gets 32." [1d20=10]
> roll 10#1d20+30
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 10#1d20+30 and gets 389." [10#1d20+30 = 35, 37, 31, 43, 47, 48, 39, 33, 42, 34]
<Ithea> ooc: Well, that's ominous.
> roll 20d6-30 nonlethal to Balyss
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 20d6-30 nonlethal to Balyss and gets 32." [20d6=1, 6, 1, 5, 2, 4, 1, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 2, 4, 4, 2, 3, 2, 2, 6]
> roll 20d6-30 nonlethal to Balyss
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 20d6-30 nonlethal to Balyss and gets 44." [20d6=3, 1, 3, 2, 2, 5, 5, 6, 2, 6, 6, 5, 4, 6, 1, 4, 5, 6, 1, 1]
> roll 8d6+80
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 8d6+80 and gets 106." [8d6=1, 1, 5, 5, 6, 1, 3, 4]
> roll 32+44+106
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 32+44+106 and gets 182."
> OOC: 182 nonlethal to Balyss. Ow.
<Ithea> ooc: Any of that get DR?
> OOC: Nope, already factored in.
<Ithea> ooc: oh. -30 is scary. It implies teleported to lava or acid or something nasty. =(
> You appear on another dais. The edges hiss with green acid. Stairs go down, where Balyss kneels. She's covered in arrows but still breathing. She also has some naaasty burns all over. Past her is a simple hallway continuing on.
> "Balyss!" Sylvie leaps down and lands softly, eyes darting about.
> "Already...tripped them," Balyss grunts, "Just...just let me rest a few moments. Call on Selune."
<Ithea> "Yeah, sure...man, what the hell did you trip, Balyss?"
> OOC: Converting control water and discern lies to cure critical woundsx2.
> roll 4d8+20
> roll 4d8+20
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 4d8+20 and gets 32." [4d8=2, 3, 5, 2]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 4d8+20 and gets 35." [4d8=8, 4, 1, 2]
> "Acid bursts and arrows." Rising after her prayers, body mending, "I'm already healing. Medi's potion is amazing!" Standing straight now and with a pained smile, "Let's just wait until it finishes restoring me. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes."
* Ithea nods and waits.
> As Balyss heals, Sylvie goes to lean against a wall. Shaking her head and putting on a smile, "So Ithea," Casually smiling, "How are things going with Stille, anyway?"
<Ithea> "They're going good. I'm not dumping him yet, and he hasn't cheated on me, after all," Ithea says in a joking voice. "What more can one ask for?"
> "Shh." Balyss turns over, "Stop gossiping about my brother!"
<Ithea> "Right, right. I'll start scouting the hallway then," Ithea says, as she heads towards the hallway and examines for traps.
> Sticking her tongue out at Balyss, "No fun." She says with growing warmth in her voice as Ithea advances! OOC: Make yer rolls real quick.
<Ithea> roll d20+50 spot
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+50 spot and gets 55." [d20=5]
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+50 listen and gets 51." [d20=1]
<Ithea> roll d20+10 search
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+10 search and gets 14." [d20=4]
<Ithea> roll d20+31 K:dungeoneering because why not
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+31 K:dungeoneering because why not and gets 35." [d20=4]
> Ithea advances ahead. No sign of danger, the hallway taking a 90 degree turn to the left.  Ahead is a 40ft hallway before making a 90 degree turn back down.
* Ithea goes down the forty feet and checks out what's past the next turn!
> As Ithea advances to the middle of the hall! Suddenly the walls on either end sprout long spikes, surging forward towards Ithea! It's going to slam her in the middle and turn her into a spikecushion! OOC: ACt. Each wall is 10ft away and closing with a rapid quickness. You have one action, use it wisely.
* Ithea dimension hops back to safety and companionship!
<Ithea> ooc: actually, wait, I should be able to just move back to safety. I have 40ft speed and the hallway isn't that long.
<Ithea> ooc: scratch last action.
* Ithea turns and dashes back to safety! If for some reason it looks like she can't make it through back to the others, she'll use a dimension hop to reach them then.
> As the walls are closing in rapidly, Ithea calls on her ability to hop short distances! She vanishes and reappears with her friends safely! A moment later there is a massive CLANG of metal on metal!
> "The hell happened?" Sylvie springs up, Balyss rising as well.
<Ithea> "Spiked wall closing trap," Ithea explains.
> "Oh." Sylvie relaxes, "Good work avoiding it."
<Ithea> "Didn't feel like I triggered anything, I think it was just sensing that there were people in the corridor."
> "Yeah," Balyss rises, "I'm ready to go now."
<Ithea> "Which is kind of a terrible thing, since there'd be nothing to disarm then..."
> "He's making it harder on us," Sylvie adds, "Say. Shouldn't Balyss take the point. If she's a regenerator now, typical traps can't kill her."
> "HEY!" Balyss whirls on Sylvie, "I'm also the one most prone to bad things happening here already! Maybe it won't kill me, but it hurts like the Moonmaiden's wrath!"
> "I know that," Sylvie says evenly, "But better that you hurt than one of us dies." Returning that look calmly, "If Ithea couldn't teleport out of that trap, it might've killed her. At worst it would've left you pinned and pained."
<Ithea> "That actually might not be a bad idea still. I can use regroup spell to pull you out before anything too terrible happens in the worst case too," Ithea notes. "There's a lot to be said for Sylvie's reflexes and mine, but yeah, sooner or later, the slaad's going to pick an unfortunate time to block my teleporting. We got lucky with the warding for that 'elevator' thing."
> Balyss returns that look long, before her shoulders slump. "Emotional blackmail isn't fair." Sighing, "Want me to take point, Ithea?"
<Ithea> "Sorry, Balyss, but it might actually work better. I promise I'll pull you out fast if worse comes about...just don't trigger traps through some teleporting dais again. I can't pull you out then."
> "I will then," she says, Sylvie smiling. She pats Balyss's shoulder, "I'll make it up to you." she promises, "I'll bring something sweet to your room later.
> "
> "Alright, alright," Balyss relents, as you advance on! Coming to the first turn again, you find the left wall is gone - as it obviously came rushing forward towards Ithea. There's a space behind it, full of gold coins and jewelry! Sylvie goes forward, kneeling to start to scoop it up into her bag. Meanwhile, in the other direction there's no sign of the trapped walls.
> Simmer tags along behind Ithea, Balyss advancing in the meanwhile. "At least there's more treasure. This one's been light on it so far."
<Ithea> "Yeah, and the traps are worse. If the treasure's going to be skimpier and the traps nastier, future invitations can suck it," Ithea says.
> Coming along, the other wall that's gone reveals another cubbyhole! Hanging on the wall here is a painting of the mountains, beautifully done. The clouds in it move as you watch, a hint of a cool mountain breeze blowing from it. On the floor by it is a set of silverware, decorated with tiny little rubies on the handles. Past the turn is a larger, circular room. You can't see much into it from here.
> "Speaking of," Balyss says, "That painting's clearly magical and is probably worth something decent," she says.
* Ithea nods, using detect magic
> Simmer whistles, "I like the rubies," Glancing down to the circular room as Sylvie catches up...OOC: Spellcraft real quick.
<Ithea> ooc: taking 12 for 49 spellcraft
> Painting: Soothing Mountains. In addition to being a beautiful work of art as you see, three times per day the viewer can relax in the mountain breezes for one minute. THis has the benefit of a restoration spell. 65,000 gold.
* Ithea whistles. "Okay, I don't know if he just stuck this in after listening to us, but the painting? Nice stuff. Three times per day, it gives the effect of a restoration spell."
<Ithea> "Good art too, actually."
> "That's impressive, especially since restoration requires diamond dust," Balyss perks up, "Aurora could use something like that! It is pretty too."
> Sylvie goes past, bagging the silverware first. She then bags the painting, "This is worth our while now," she says, "Even if we'll get less since we have to split it four ways."
* Ithea just waits until all the stuff gets bagged, before moving closer to the circular room, so she can start checking it out.
> The circular room is fairly wide. The ceiling is thirty feet up. Hanging from a hook on the ceiling is a plain iron handbell. There's a door to the left and a door to the right.
* Ithea checks out the doors first!
<Ithea> roll d20+50 spot
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+50 spot and gets 58." [d20=8]
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+50 listen and gets 63." [d20=13]
<Ithea> ooc: Okay, from now on, with future doors, I'm just gonna take 12 for 62 on both checks, I think.
> There is a sound of grinding from the rightside door. OOC: Okay, noted.
> Meanwhile Balyss flies up on angelic wings, circling the handbell. She murmrus a few words, "It radiates magic, if there was any doubt."
> roll 1d20+27
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+27 and gets 29." [1d20=2]
<Ithea> "I figured it'd be another elevator," Ithea comments. "There's grinding from the right door. It might connect to the other door from before or might just have the same thing inside."
> "It's like a chime of opening, but a bell," Balyss says, grabbing it. She looks around - but nothing happens.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

> "So which way are we going?" Simmer asks as she follows along. "Right or left?"
<Ithea> "Left, we already avoided the grind before, might as well keep going with what's working out so far."
> "The grinding can't be that bad, can it?" Balyss asks as she goes to the lefthand door. She opens it wide an-GAH! Balyss doesn't even even have a chance to react before she's swarmed over! SNAKES! Dozens - no no no. Hundreds! Hundreds and hundreds of snakes in a rainbow of colors. They seem connected, sewn together and a great, writhing mass gushing out of the door! OOC: Init.
> "Snakes?" Sylvie looks stunned a moment as the horde pours out over Balyss, "Oh come on!"
> roll 1d20+24
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+24 and gets 34." [1d20=10]
> "Snakes," Simmer says deadpan, "Soon to be snakes on fire!"
> roll 1d20+10
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+10 and gets 27." [1d20=17]
> "MGSGSJ!" Whatever Balyss says is lost in the wave of slithering opposition!
> roll 1d20+3
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+3 and gets 10." [1d20=7]
> roll 1d20+8 snakes
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+8 snakes and gets 20." [1d20=12]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ground: +30 bonus jump checks | Sylvie(34)>Simmer(27)>Snakes(20)>Balyss(10)'
<Ithea> roll d20+20 init
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+20 init and gets 21." [d20=1]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ground: +30 bonus jump checks | Sylvie(34)>Simmer(27)>Ithea(21)>Snakes(20)>Balyss(10)'
<Ithea> "You know, that grinding is looking better now?" Ithea makes an idle observation as Balyss struggles with snakes.
> "Sorry Balyss!" Sylvie cries, intoning a few quick words and bringing her hands together! From her a cone of cold comes, engulfing the snakes! OOC: 11/12
> roll 15d6
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 15d6 and gets 49." [15d6=5, 5, 1, 5, 5, 5, 1, 6, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 2, 3]
> roll 1d20+19 snakes
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+19 snakes and gets 34." [1d20=15]
> roll 1d20+22 evasion Balyss
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 evasion Balyss and gets 25." [1d20=3]
> OOC: Fulld amage to Balyss, she didn't make the save.
> The wave of cold makes the snakes skitter and Simmer burn brighter! Several snakes are frozen through and lie still, but yet the hoard continues to gush out ahead! OOC: Simmer.
> "...Sorry Balyss!" Simmer joins in a moment later, a tremendous blaze springing into existance around her! "BURN! She snaps, as a lingering ball of boiling hot flames appears amid the snakes and poor Balyss! OOC: Lingering Flames+empower+fiery+battle spell for an 8th level spell.
> roll (15d6*1.5)+45+15
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls (15d6*1.5)+45+15 and gets 123." [15d6=5, 2, 6, 2, 1, 3, 1, 6, 2, 5, 1, 3, 1, 3, 1]
> roll 1d20+19 snakes
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+19 snakes and gets 23." [1d20=4]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 evasion Balyss and gets 24." [1d20=2]
> OOC: Again poor Balyss takes full damage.
> The swarm of snakes is burned up, a great flaming gap as they're charred by the dozen! However, they remain! The ones that are burning to death around Balyss bite and chomp on her!
> roll 6d4+12 and fort Balyss, no save but -10 from DR
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 6d4+12 and fort Balyss, no save but -10 from DR and gets 24." [6d4=1, 2, 2, 4, 2, 1]
> roll 1d20+29 Balyss
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 Balyss and gets 30." [1d20=1]
> roll 2d6 dex ow
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 2d6 dex ow and gets 8." [2d6=6, 2]
> As Balyss is bitten up by burning, slithering snakes, the rest of them come together! With a singleminded intensity they form a single line and gush towards Simmer!
> roll 1d20+29
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 and gets 45." [1d20=16]
> OOC: Hit. Simmer'll also use arcane aegis on all of you, though she can't target herself. +9 morale AC.
> roll 6d4+12
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 6d4+12 and gets 29." [6d4=2, 4, 1, 2, 4, 4]
> roll 1d20+26
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+26 and gets 27." [1d20=1]
> roll 2d6 dex ow
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 2d6 dex ow and gets 6." [2d6=3, 3]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ground: +30 bonus jump checks | Sylvie(34)>Simmer=lingering flames(27)>Ithea(21)>Snakes(20)>Balyss(10)'
> The snakes swarm Simmer, chomping down all over her body! As she cries out several fall away as burn victims, yet more swarm out! OOC: Balyss.
> Balyss concentrates...
> roll 1d20+29
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 and gets 49." [1d20=20]
> roll 20d6
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 20d6 and gets 78." [20d6=1, 4, 4, 4, 6, 3, 4, 3, 2, 6, 4, 1, 6, 5, 4, 5, 1, 5, 5, 5]
> roll 1d20+16 fort
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+16 fort and gets 24." [1d20=8]
> Suddenly the flames grow cooler as snakes simply keel over, cold as ice! A good chunk of them are now either burned or frozen, energy flowing into Balyss! OOC: 40 temp HP for Balyss. Ithea, go.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ground: +30 bonus jump checks | Sylvie(34)>Simmer=lingering flames(27)>Snakes(20)>Balyss(10)>Ithea'
<Ithea> ooc: If I use shout on the snakes that went for Simmer, I won't have to hit either Simmer or Balyss, right?
* Nephrite (Nephrite@65.33.115.172) has joined #dunes
> OOC: Yeah ,there's space now.
* Ithea focuses a magical shout towards the snakes that started splitting off towards Simmer, deciding to save Balyss some pain. (ooc: 1/2 fort, DC 24)
> roll 1d20+16 fort
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+16 fort and gets 20." [1d20=4]
<Ithea> roll 5d6 sonic
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 5d6 sonic and gets 15." [5d6=2, 4, 5, 3, 1]
<Ithea> roll 2d6 rounds deaf snakes, for what it's worth.
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 2d6 rounds deaf snakes, for what it's worth. and gets 4." [2d6=1, 3]
> Ithea's scream is loud enough to leave the surviving snakes twitching! Burnt and drained of heat, they generally collapse and die! Balyss lies on the ground, twitching and burnt all over! Ahead you can see a short hall. At the end is some sort of cubbyhole, but a blue curtain blocks your view into it. To the side there's a path rising up on a fairly steep slope.OOC: Ow. Free act.
<Ithea> "Man, you two have no sympathy at all for Balyss now that she's got regeneration, do you?" Ithea asks the other two.
> "It was either that or let the snakes to it," Sylvie says with a shake of her head, "Sorry Balyss!"
> "Ghfugh." Balyss mutters something unintelligable as she slowly rises to her knees.
> Simmer's a little woozy on her feet, wobbling back and forth. "Damned snakes," she says, voice loopy. "My balance is all wrong...aaaah!" Almost falling over, she settles into stumbling shoulder first into a nearby wall.
> "C'mere," Balyss manages, "Poisoned. Gotta get it out before it leaves us helpless."
* Ithea waits for Balyss and Simmer to recover.
> Sylvie trots on over, helping Balyss rise. With one of the Lunatic's arms around her shoulder and overall Balyss leaning into Sylvie, "Easy guess to make with snakes," Kicking one charred snake out of the way, she helps Balyss towards SImmer. Once there Balyss takes her holy symbol, chanting twice, "Mother of radiance to the father of light, shine down on us!" OOC: Healx2 to heal damage+purge the ability damage and poison.
> "T-thanks," Simmer straightens herself, all balanced and graceful after that. "Snake venom. I never would've worried about that before," With a wry smile on her face, "Neither of you got bit?"
> Detangling from Balyss once she's upright on her own power again, Sylvie comes over to Ithea. "How're you holding up?"
<Ithea> "I'm doing fine, the snakes didn't really come for me, and Balyss really has been taking the brunt of punishment today."
> "Like I'm a punching bag," Rubbing the back of her neck as she trots over to join the duo, "Onward to more treasure and more pain," With a slight sigh Balyss goes ahead.
<Ithea> "Sorry, Balyss. We'll make it up to you later," Ithea promises.
> "I do feel bad about it," Sylvie murmurs once Balyss goes ahead. "But you know, it's better to be miserable in the field if it means all of you come back alive." Advancing ahead, you come to the curtained off cubbyhole. The path rising up is quite sharp and circling up.
> "Which way, general?" Balyss glances, "Behind the curtain or up the slope?"
> Simmer trails along, taking up the rear. She sniffs a few times as she joins you, holding a finger in the air before bringing it to her mouth and sucking on it.
<Ithea> "Curtain first."
> "You're the boss," Balyss takes a deep breath before pulling it aside! Within are three things - a silver tiara, an iron-gray snake made of metal and a small sealed potion bottle. Balyss checks the last, uncorking it and taking a sniff. "Minor healing potion, cure light wounds," she reports, "The other two aren't magical." She passes them to Sylvie who bags all three. Taking another breath, before shrugging a moment and heading up the slope.
> "There's something hot ahead," Simmer says as she takes up the rear, "I can taste it in the air.
> "
* Ithea nods at the warning. "Perhaps a forge?" she suggests, remembering the giant from the first dungeon. She's not going to mention the trap from the second one.
> Thus you go up! Up and up and up you rise! As you do? It begins to get warmer and warmer. It comes from cool to as hot as a day at highsummer. Simmer notably perks up at this, while Sylve and Balyss look unaffected. As you go...OOC: Make a listen check, y'all.
> roll 1d20+29 Simmer can listen
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 Simmer can listen and gets 36." [1d20=7]
> roll 1d20+9 Balyss? Not so much unless it's Selune
<Ithea> ooc: 62 for listen
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+9 Balyss? Not so much unless it's Selune and gets 15." [1d20=6]
> roll 1d20+5 Sylvie never was good at taking a hint when it mattered or listening
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+5 Sylvie never was good at taking a hint when it mattered or listening and gets 7." [1d20=2]
> As you go up, Ithea can hear a rushing, flowing sound. It takes a moment to identify it, but it's boiling liquid gushing out. From how it's getting louder and coming from below...wait, below? No, it's certainly coming from behind you. You're certain of it.
<Ithea> "There's a sound coming from below. Sounds like something is flooding the lower parts maybe. Way back may be blocked, and we may want to keep moving. On the plus side, it's generally easier to stay ahead of soemthing from below than from above?"
> "How about we hurry up?" Balyss takes to wing and starts to ascend up faster, "So we don't find out if we're going to get buried in gold again?"
> Sylvie breaks into a fast trot, "Good idea!"
* Ithea nods. "Not the best analogy, but sentiment's right," Ithea says, already picking up her own pace.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

> Sylvie breaks into a fast trot, "Good idea!"
* Ithea nods. "Not the best analogy, but sentiment's right," Ithea says, already picking up her own pace.
> Thus the party hurries up! Up and up adn up again you run!  You can begin to hear that wet rising sound louder, but you come to the top! This passage leads into another elevator, identical to the last! ABove you can see the starry space, a glass tube again keeping you safe from it. As you step out onto it, a loud cheer erupts! Cheers from all around, joind with clapping and hollering.
* Ithea looks around, trying to place the source of the cheers.
<Ithea> ooc: 62 for spot/listen?
> The cheering is truly coming from all around at once. It's being projected from everywhere instead of being a natural, organic sound.
> "LORDS AND LADIES!" A loud, powerful masculine voice calls, "MEN AND WOMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, SLAAD AND SLAAD ALIKE! LET'S SHOW THEM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR MAKING IT THIS FAR! NOW LISTEN UP!" The voice carries above the cheers easily, "NEXT UP IS THE TRIP TO TEASURE SPACE! WHEN YOU DEFEAT YOUR OPPONENTS, MAKE SURE TO GRAB THE GHOSTLY LOOKING TREASURES THEY LEAVE BEHIND BEFORE THEY VANISH! GET ENOUGH AND YOU'LL MAKE IT THROUGH! DON'T MAKE ENOUGH AND YOU'LL TAKE AN UNFORTUNATE DETOUR INTO THE HEART OF THE SUN!" The sound of meat sizzling on the grill follows, the crowd going silence before groans and whimpers echo about.
> *TREASURE
> "What?" Sylvie tilts her head to the size, "You know, I'm even more worried now that we're getting real instructions."
> Balyss readies her mace and shield, "We have to balance greed and survival?" Shaking her head, "That about sound like the straight of it?"
<Ithea> "How do we balance that? It said we have to grab enough treasure to get out, and I assume if we don't defeat enemies we'd not survive, so it just seems a gauntlet to me?" Ithea comments.
> "I just bet we'll be under enough pressure where grabbing treasure versus doing something else is going to be a hard choice," With a grunt as she readies her mace, Balyss looks ahead.
> "The heart of the sun sounds good," Simmer says with cheer, smiling, "At least for me."
<Ithea> "Not for the rest of us though. You might have a point by the way, Balyss. Hopefully that's not the case, but we'll find out now, I guess."
> As you stand in position, the platform begins to move! It races ahead in the tunnel, leaving the iron space castle behind! As it does...before you it appears! It's the size of a horse, covered in dark metal gray scales. It's vaguely hound-like in apperance, three heads of snarling canine fury! But it has no fur, only mouths with far too much teeth and four forelegs with impressively long and sharp claws! OOC: K:A here real quick, y'all.
> roll 1d20+29 Simmer will
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 Simmer will and gets 46." [1d20=17]
> roll 1d20+47 Sylvie will too
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+47 Sylvie will too and gets 57." [1d20=10]
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+39 K:A and gets 54." [d20=15]
> The creature before you is a Sirrush. It is a strange creature said to be the result of elder dragons crossbreeding with powerful fey. They can pounce, bite and claw many a time and have a powerful, stunning roar they can unleash every few rounds for free. They also can't be decapitated due to extremely hard neck scales and plating.
> OOC: Chat'n'init.
> "Sirrush! It's incoming! Try and endure the roar!" Sylvie shouts, falling into a battle ready stance!
> roll 1d20+24
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+24 and gets 35." [1d20=11]
> "I'll burn it until it can't move!" Simmer calls, already flames dancing in her hands!
<Ithea> "Don't let it pounce on you either, and don't try to go for the neck!" Ithea also warns.
> roll 1d20+10
<Ithea> roll d20+20
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+10 and gets 24." [1d20=14]
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+20 and gets 38." [d20=18]
> "Selune will protect us!" Balyss adds as...
> roll 1d20+3
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+3 and gets 6." [1d20=3]
> With frightening speed the creature pounces forward!
> roll 1d20+25
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+25 and gets 27." [1d20=2]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ground: +30 bonus jump checks | Ithea(38)>Sylvie(35)>Sirrush(27)>Simmer(24)>Balyss(6)'
> OOC: Open Ithea.
<Ithea> ooc: What's the distance?
> OOC: 20ft away.
* Ithea takes a step closer and a bit to the left side, trying to space herself away from the others in case they can avoid everyone getting hit by a roar, before immediately attacking in full, trying to grab the creature's attention! (OOC: 5ft step, then full attack with arcane chanel VT)
<Ithea> roll d20+42
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42 and gets 43." [d20=1]
<Ithea> roll d20+37
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+37 and gets 46." [d20=9]
<Ithea> roll d20+32
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+32 and gets 38." [d20=6]
<Ithea> roll d20+27
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+27 and gets 35." [d20=8]
> OOC: One hit.
<Ithea> ooc: ouch.
<Ithea> ooc: any SR?
> OOC: YEs.
<Ithea> roll d10+25 damage
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25 damage and gets 29." [d10=4]
<Ithea> roll d20+29 CL vs SR
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+29 CL vs SR and gets 35." [d20=6]
> OOC: What's your weapon coutn as?
> OOC: Beat its DR.
<Ithea> ooc: slashing, silver, good
<Ithea> ooc: epic too actually, iirc
> OOC: Noted.
> OOC: Er, beat it's SR. As in roll VT.
<Ithea> roll 10d6 ah =p
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 10d6 ah =p and gets 29." [10d6=3, 3, 2, 1, 2, 4, 4, 5, 4, 1]
> Ithea slashes out, but she finds the beast's scaled hide to be preternaturally tough! She can only hack in  one, a narrow and shallow cut that doesn't even bleeD! A moment later Sylvie is moving, leaping in fist first toward sthe three headed monstrosity!
> roll 1d20+50 (stunning fist, +14 cunning insight 11/12)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+50 (stunning fist, +14 cunning insight 11/12) and gets 51." [1d20=1]
> But Sylvie's punch is errant, the beast rearing back! It suddenly SCREAMS! A sound so loud that the glass of the tube cracks as you soar further into space! OOC: Fort all.
> roll 1d20+29 Balyss
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 Balyss and gets 43." [1d20=14]
> roll 1d20+26 Simmer
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+26 Simmer and gets 37." [1d20=11]
> roll 1d20+25 Sylvie
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+25 Sylvie and gets 32." [1d20=7]
> OOC: +10 Sylvie, she's +35.
<Ithea> roll d20+33 fort
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+33 fort and gets 43." [d20=10]
> roll 1d4 simmer stun
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d4 simmer stun and gets 4." [1d4=4]
> roll 1d4 recharge
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d4 recharge and gets 1." [1d4=1]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ground: +30 bonus jump checks | Ithea(38)>Sylvie(35)>Sirrush(27, recharge 1)>Simmer(24, stunned 4)>Balyss(6)'
<Ithea> "Spread out more!" Ithea calls out, hoping the others can still hear after that roar.
> The sound is too much for Simmer, who falls back stunned and out of it! The Sirrush immediately pounces right towards her! OOC: It's provoking AoOs from both Sylvie and Ithea. You're welcome to take 'em if you want.
> roll 1d20+36 Sylvie will since why not
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+36 Sylvie will since why not and gets 42." [1d20=6]
<Ithea> ooc: of course I will
<Ithea> roll d20+42+4 AOO
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42+4 AOO and gets 66." [d20=20]
> roll 3d10+28
<Ithea> ooc: hah
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 3d10+28 and gets 39." [3d10=1, 1, 9]
<Ithea> roll d20+42+4 AOO crit?
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42+4 AOO crit? and gets 56." [d20=10]
> OOC: Krit.
<Ithea> ooc: remind me again, you'd said I'd been doing it wrong and -shouldn't- redo VT on AoO attacks, correct?
<Ithea> roll 3d10+75
> OOC: You can only afflict a creature with a channeled spell once per round.
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 3d10+75 and gets 96." [3d10=10, 2, 9]
<Ithea> ooc: *nods* then I'm done. Though note that everyone gets +2 atk/dmg for a round now.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ground: +30 bonus jump checks | Ithea(38)>Sylvie(35)>Sirrush(27, recharge 1)>Simmer(24, stunned 4)>Balyss(6) +2 atk/damage until the Sirrush's next turn'
<Ithea> ooc: Also, just because, I want to use opportunist
<Ithea> for an extra AoO
<Ithea> roll d20+42+4+2 opportunist
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42+4+2 opportunist and gets 58." [d20=10]
> OOC: Kits.
<Ithea> roll d10+25+2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25+2 and gets 35." [d10=8]
> Fist and glaive cut into the Sirrush, tearing in! This time Ithea draws blood, even as wounds swiftly seal themselves! It pounces on Simmer, a storm of claws and bites!
> roll 1d20+43 claw 1 (-10 PA)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+43 claw 1 (-10 PA) and gets 46." [1d20=3]
> roll 1d20+43 claw 2 (-10 PA)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+43 claw 2 (-10 PA) and gets 49." [1d20=6]
> roll 1d20+43 claw 3 (-10 PA)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+43 claw 3 (-10 PA) and gets 47." [1d20=4]
> roll 1d20+43 claw 4 (-10 PA)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+43 claw 4 (-10 PA) and gets 63." [1d20=20]
> roll 1d20+43 claw 4 (-10 PA) ow
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+43 claw 4 (-10 PA) ow and gets 46." [1d20=3]
> roll 1d20+41 bite 1
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+41 bite 1 and gets 44." [1d20=3]
> roll 1d20+41 bite 2
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+41 bite 2 and gets 49." [1d20=8]
> roll 1d20+41 bite 3
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+41 bite 3 and gets 54." [1d20=13]
> roll 12d6+112+2d8+19+2d6-35 (-35 due to DR it doesn't beat owwies)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 12d6+112+2d8+19+2d6-35 (-35 due to DR it doesn't beat owwies) and gets 155." [12d6=2, 2, 6, 1, 3, 3, 6, 6, 5, 1, 1, 2][2d8=7, 5][2d6=3, 6]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ground: +30 bonus jump checks | Ithea(38)>Sylvie(35)>Sirrush(27)>Simmer(24, stunned 3)>Balyss(6) +2 atk/damage until the Sirrush's next turn'
> The stunned pyrodryad can put up no defense as the Sirrush leaps on her! It tears flaming skin as her chest, stomach and sides are torn asunder! Gushes of flaming blood burst out as Simmer screams, pinned beneath the savage beast! OOC: Balyss is up.
> OOC: Also forgot the +2 for its charge but academic there.
<Ithea> ooc: It's important because it's AC went down -2!
> "I'll buy us time!" Balyss says, holding her holy symbol up! As she does you can see something ahead - the sun! A great ball of burning yellow fire, the tube racing towards it! "Selune, mercy!" she cries, as healing washes over the party! OOC: Mass heal so she doesn't go in and get AoOed for her troubles. Simmer's back at max HP and no longer stunned. More.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ground: +30 bonus jump checks | Ithea(38)>Sylvie(35)>Sirrush(27)>Simmer(24)>Balyss(6) +2 atk/damage until the Sirrush's next turn'
> As your platform rushes along, there is another wink of magic! 20ft behind the party three large creatures of crumbling clay appear! They look golem-like, carved features akin to that of humanoids! But they suddenly shout in vile anger, quivering as they charge the party! OOC: Adding them to init. Feel free to roll K"A after I init them.
> roll 1d20-1 C1
> roll 1d20-1 C2
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20-1 C1 and gets 14." [1d20=15]
> roll 1d20-1 C3
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20-1 C2 and gets 2." [1d20=3]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20-1 C3 and gets 12." [1d20=13]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ground: +30 bonus jump checks | Ithea(38)>Sylvie(35)>Sirrush(27)>Simmer(24)>C1(14)>C3(12)>Balyss(6)>C2(2) +2 atk/damage until the Sirrush's next turn'
> OOC: Go Ithea.
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+39 K:A and gets 55." [d20=16]
> They're clay golems. Not terribly difficult for a warrior like you to deal with. Just be wary of using magic on them since they're magic immune like golems can be. Also they deal cursed wounds that are difficult ot heal.
<Ithea> Taking advantage of the sirrush's position, Ithea continues to attack it's flank, hopefully dealing enough damage to down it so they can handle the golems that just showed up.
<Ithea> roll d20+42+2+2 flank+tactician
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42+2+2 flank+tactician and gets 47." [d20=1]
<Ithea> roll d20+37+2+2 flank+tactician
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+37+2+2 flank+tactician and gets 42." [d20=1]
<Ithea> roll d20+32+2+2 flank+tactician
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+32+2+2 flank+tactician and gets 52." [d20=16]
<Ithea> roll d20+27+2+2 flank+tactician
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+27+2+2 flank+tactician and gets 45." [d20=14]
> OOC: Two hits.
<Ithea> ooc: Hatbot's a dick.
> OOC: Yes he is.
<Ithea> roll 2#d10+25
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 2#d10+25 and gets 55." [2#d10+25 = 28, 27]
> OOC: He is Tuxedo Dick.
<Ithea> ooc: +2 on each attack for damage
> "We need to finish this thing off!" Sylvie shouts as Ithea carves into its too hard hide once more! It's like hitting metal armor and half as productive! She slides into position behind it, pinning it between herself and Ithea! "YAAAAH!"
> roll 1d20+38 (+2 tactician, +2 flank, stunning fist)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+38 (+2 tactician, +2 flank, stunning fist) and gets 46." [1d20=8]
> roll 1d20+38 (+2 tactician, +2 flank)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+38 (+2 tactician, +2 flank) and gets 54." [1d20=16]
> roll 1d20+33 (+2 tactician, +2 flank)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+33 (+2 tactician, +2 flank) and gets 39." [1d20=6]
> roll 1d20+34 (+2 tactician, +2 flank, +6 smite)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+34 (+2 tactician, +2 flank, +6 smite) and gets 39." [1d20=5]
<Ithea> ooc: I'd like to use opportunist after she's done, if it's still alive.
> roll 1d20+37 (+2 tactician, +2 flank, +14 10/12)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+37 (+2 tactician, +2 flank, +14 10/12) and gets 56." [1d20=19]
> roll 1d20+37 (+2 tactician, +2 flank, +14 10/12) crit?
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+37 (+2 tactician, +2 flank, +14 10/12) crit? and gets 41." [1d20=4]
> roll 1d20+35 fort
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+35 fort and gets 47." [1d20=12]
> roll 12d10+120+10
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 12d10+120+10 and gets 200." [12d10=5, 3, 10, 3, 9, 10, 1, 8, 7, 7, 5, 2]
> roll 6d10+60 gets half of this as temp HP
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 6d10+60 gets half of this as temp HP and gets 93." [6d10=8, 7, 1, 9, 4, 4]
> OOC: Go for opportunist.
<Ithea> roll d20+42+4+2+2 opportunist
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42+4+2+2 opportunist and gets 52." [d20=2]
<Ithea> roll d10+25+2 tactician bonus is reset for another round
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25+2 tactician bonus is reset for another round and gets 33." [d10=6]
> Together, Ithea and Sylvie plummel and slash the beast! Slices are followed by punches and kicks, pounding the beast like a ping-pong ball between them! It bleeds nad has bones broken - yet it endures, still up! IT rears its three heads back and ROARS aloud as its wounds heal! OOC: Fort, y'all.
> roll 1d20+29 Balyss
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 Balyss and gets 44." [1d20=15]
> roll 1d20+26 Simmer
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+26 Simmer and gets 44." [1d20=18]
> roll 1d20+35 Sylvie
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+35 Sylvie and gets 53." [1d20=18]
> "Ugh!" Simmer grunts, trying to push it off even as it roars!
<Ithea> roll d20+33 fort
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+33 fort and gets 40." [d20=7]
<Ithea> ooc: if the roar is fear based btw, add +4, though I doubt it given it's fort.
> But the party endures the massive roar better this time, keeping their senses to themselves! The beast whips around, a storm of bites on the nearby Simmer and Sylvie! OOC: Simmer's not stunned and can declare arcane aegis-ees as a free action. +9 morale AC to everyone but herself.
> roll 1d20+43 (-10 PA) claw 1 Sylvie
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+43 (-10 PA) claw 1 Sylvie and gets 48." [1d20=5]
> roll 1d20+43 (-10 PA) claw 2 Sylvie
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+43 (-10 PA) claw 2 Sylvie and gets 49." [1d20=6]
> roll 1d20+43 (-10 PA) claw 3 Sylvie
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+43 (-10 PA) claw 3 Sylvie and gets 58." [1d20=15]
> roll 1d20+43 (-10 PA) claw 4 Sylvie
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+43 (-10 PA) claw 4 Sylvie and gets 56." [1d20=13]
> roll 1d20+41 (-10 PA) bite 1 Simmer
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+41 (-10 PA) bite 1 Simmer and gets 59." [1d20=18]
> roll 1d20+41 (-10 PA) bite 2 Simmer
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+41 (-10 PA) bite 2 Simmer and gets 55." [1d20=14]
> roll 1d20+41 (-10 PA) bite 3 Simmer
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+41 (-10 PA) bite 3 Simmer and gets 56." [1d20=15]
> roll 12d6+112 Sylvie
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 12d6+112 Sylvie and gets 155." [12d6=5, 3, 5, 3, 4, 6, 5, 3, 1, 2, 1, 5]
> roll 6d8+57-15 Simmer
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 6d8+57-15 Simmer and gets 65." [6d8=4, 8, 1, 4, 2, 4]
> Blood flows as both women are bitten and clawed! Simmer hisses and bleeds fire while Sylvie falls back a few steps! Her front is torn open, exposed as her shirt is shredded down the middle! AS her lifeblood pours out she stays standing, still in a battle pose! OOC: Ow. Simmer.
> roll 1d4 recharge
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d4 recharge and gets 1." [1d4=1]
> Simmer starts to charge a spell - but suddenly the beast claws into her! OOC: She triggers its spellcasting harrier feat.
> roll 1d20+43 (-10 PA)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+43 (-10 PA) and gets 58." [1d20=15]
> roll 3d6+28
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 3d6+28 and gets 38." [3d6=2, 6, 2]
> roll 1d20+29 concentration
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 concentration and gets 39." [1d20=10]
> But the flames are ruined as her arm is torn open with a quick flick of the creature's claw! OOC: Ow. Golems are up.
* Topic is 'Ground: +30 bonus jump checks | Ithea(38)>Sylvie(35)>Sirrush(27)>Simmer(24)>C1(14)>C3(12)>Balyss(6)>C2(2) +2 atk/damage until the Sirrush's next turn'
* Set by Kotono on Sun Mar 31 15:50:45
> The two clay golems lumber forward towards Ithea! OOC: You can AoO 'em since you have reach on them.
<Ithea> ooc: Are they charging, or just moving towards me?
> OOC: Charging.
<Ithea> ooc: awesome. >_>
* Ithea tries to keep the golems at bay, slashes flying out towards them!
<Ithea> roll d20+42+4 AoO golem 1
<Ithea> roll d20+42+4 AoO golem 2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42+4 AoO golem 1 and gets 52." [d20=6]
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42+4 AoO golem 2 and gets 48." [d20=2]
> OOC: Bot hit.
<Ithea> roll 2d10+50 double damage against charges Golem 1
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 2d10+50 double damage against charges Golem 1 and gets 64." [2d10=7, 7]
<Ithea> roll 2d10+50 double damage against charges Golem 2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 2d10+50 double damage against charges Golem 2 and gets 61." [2d10=4, 7]
> Ithea savagely tears into both of them, ripping deep into their clay bodies! Yet they endure, closing in and bringing earthy fists down at the catgirl!
> roll 1d20+26 (+2 charge)
> roll 1d20+26 (+2 charge)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+26 (+2 charge) and gets 31." [1d20=5]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+26 (+2 charge) and gets 44." [1d20=18]
> OOC: AC?
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ground: +30 bonus jump checks | Ithea(38)>Sylvie(35)>Sirrush(27)>Simmer(24)>C1(14)>C3(12)>Balyss(6)>C2(2) +2 atk/damage until the Sirrush's next turn, +9 morale AC to all but Simmer'
<Ithea> ooc: 49+9 due to Simmer
> But she neatly parries the blows! Meanwhile Balyss continues to pray, "Selune, please!" OOC: Another mass heal since ow. HP restored for everyone. More.
> Outside, you can catch glances! The sun is getting bigger outside, taking up more and more of the starry horizon! But you don't have time to think about it! Above you a duo of flickering yellow orbs appear, radiating malice! OOC: They're joining init.
> roll 1d20+33 O1
> roll 1d20+33 O2
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+33 O1 and gets 51." [1d20=18]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+33 O2 and gets 35." [1d20=2]
> OOC: K:Dun here.
* Kotono changes topic to 'O1(51)>Ithea(38)>02=Sylvie(35)>Sirrush(27)>Simmer(24)>C1(14)>C3(12)>Balyss(6)>C2(2) +2 atk/damage until the Sirrush's next turn, +9 morale AC to all but Simmer'
<Ithea> roll d20+31 K:Dun
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+31 K:Dun and gets 46." [d20=15]
> They're will o' the wisps. They're immune to most spells and can be naturally invisible if they choose to be. When they touch you it gives you a goodly electric shock. But most of all, there's a strange feeling ot these. A feeling of malice that doesn't fit. OOC: O1 is up.
<Ithea> "...fuck, okay, I think you were right earlier, Balyss! Dammit, how much more punishment can the Sirrush take?!?"
> The will o' the wisp floats down towards Balyss, lingering over her head as...
> "I don't know! It's bleeding, keeping doing that!" Balyss shouts!
> roll 1d20+26 touch
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+26 touch and gets 37." [1d20=11]
> OOC: That actually misses thanks to Lunar Air+arcane aegis.
> But Balyss is too fast, nimbly darting out of the way of the touch! "I can feel thinks breaking and it's bleeding! Just keep on it!" Sylvie encourages! OOC: Ithea.
> "Put some arcane fire in it! If it's still up I'll go all out!" Sylvie adds.
<Ithea> "Sorry, fire's not my specialty! Lightning though..." Ithea comments as she spins her crackling glaive, sending two of her attacks towards the sirrush, while sending the last two towards the golems. (ooc: channeling shocking grasp. Don't think +3 attack applies against any of them, but let me know.)
<Ithea> roll d20+42+2 Sirrush
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42+2 Sirrush and gets 49." [d20=5]
<Ithea> roll d20+37+2 Sirrush
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+37+2 Sirrush and gets 48." [d20=9]
> OOC: It doesn', no.
<Ithea> roll d20+32 golem 1
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+32 golem 1 and gets 49." [d20=17]
<Ithea> roll d20+27 golem 2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+27 golem 2 and gets 32." [d20=5]
> OOC: All hit.
<Ithea> roll 2#d10+27 Sirrush
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 2#d10+27 Sirrush and gets 69." [2#d10+27 = 32, 37]
<Ithea> roll d10+25 golem 1
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25 golem 1 and gets 33." [d10=8]
<Ithea> roll d10+25 golem 2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25 golem 2 and gets 30." [d10=5]
<Ithea> ooc: roll SR vs golems? or just sirrush?
> OOC: Golems are immune since golems.
> OOC: SR vs Sirrush.
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+29 CL vs SR and gets 32." [d20=3]
> OOC: No joy.
<Ithea> ooc: ah well
> Under her assault, the Sirrush has a head nearly cut in half! Yet its still fighting, even as Ithea whirls around! She decapitates both golems in one smooth swing! They vanish! In place of one is a ghostly pile of coins, floating in the air! In the other is a shining green gemstone, about as large as a gumball. It is also ghostly, floating in the air.
* Kotono changes topic to 'O1(51)>Ithea(38)>02=Sylvie(35)>Sirrush(27)>Simmer(24)>Coins(14)>Gemstone(12)>Balyss(6)>C2(2) +2 atk/damage until the Sirrush's next turn, +9 morale AC to all but Simmer'
> The second orb flies down towards Ithea, trying to touch her! OOC: AoO, Ithea, you have reach on it.
<Ithea> roll d20+42+4
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42+4 and gets 60." [d20=14]
> OOC: Hits.
<Ithea> roll d10+25 any SR?
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25 any SR? and gets 30." [d10=5]
> OOC: Immunity to magine like noted when they appear.
> *appeared
> OOC: DamagE?
<Ithea> ooc: ah well. I forgot to ask, is anything evil, for purposes of holy power enchantment damage?
> OOC: Nada.
<Ithea> ooc: d10+25 was the damage
> Ithea cuts into the will o' wisp, like cutting into ghostly sponge as it tries to land on her head!
> roll 1d20+26 touch AC?
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+26 touch AC? and gets 36." [1d20=10]
<Ithea> ooc: 34+9
> But Ithea is too fast! Meanwhile Sylvie turns, screaming and gathering power, before she unleashes a huge flurry of strikes at the pinned Sirrush! OOC: 6/10, using cunning brillance to get higher monk unarmed progression for one minute.
* Kotono changes topic to 'O1(51)>Ithea(38)>02=Sylvie(35)>Sirrush(27)>Simmer(24)>Coins(14)>Gemstone(12)>Balyss(6)>C2(2) +2 atk/damage until the Sirrush's next turn, +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
> roll 1d20+38 (+2 flank, +2 tactician, stunning fist)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+38 (+2 flank, +2 tactician, stunning fist) and gets 48." [1d20=10]
> roll 1d20+38 (+2 flank, +2 tactician)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+38 (+2 flank, +2 tactician) and gets 56." [1d20=18]
> roll 1d20+39 (+2 flank, +2 tactician, +6 smite)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+39 (+2 flank, +2 tactician, +6 smite) and gets 53." [1d20=14]
> roll 1d20+42 (+14 5/12)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+42 (+14 5/12) and gets 49." [1d20=7]
> roll 1d20+37 (+14 4/12)
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+37 (+14 4/12) and gets 54." [1d20=17]
> roll 35d10+120+10
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 35d10+120+10 and gets 323."]
> OOC: +30 to that, whoops.
<Ithea> ooc: I'll use opportunist if it's -still- breathing after all that.
> OOC: It is!
<Ithea> ooc: wacky
<Ithea> roll d20+42+4+2+2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42+4+2+2 and gets 60." [d20=10]
<Ithea> roll d10+25+2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25+2 and gets 35." [d10=8]
> Surrounded by power, Sylvie strikes again and again! The creature's spine is snapped from a chop, its legs broken with savage knee kicks! But it sags forward - and gives Ithea the perfect change to impale it through the chest! She pierces its heart, the creature vanishing! In its place is a suit of armor the same color as its scales! OOC:Simmer's up.
* Kotono changes topic to 'O1(51)>Ithea(38)>02=Sylvie(35)>Armor(27)>Simmer(24)>Coins(14)>Gemstone(12)>Balyss(6)>C2(2) +2 atk/damage until the Sirrush's next turn, +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
<Ithea> ooc: can I cleave off an AoO?
> OOC: Yes. Go for it.
* Ithea swings her glaive towards one of the golems after the Sirrush finally falls!
<Ithea> roll d20+42+4+2+2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42+4+2+2 and gets 68." [d20=18]
> OOC: Yes, that be a hit-o-rama. Also sec.
<Ithea> roll d10+25 I don't think AoO cleave counts as AoO itself even though same attack roll, right? So no tactician trigger?
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25 I don't think AoO cleave counts as AoO itself even though same attack roll, right? So no tactician trigger? and gets 31." [d10=6]
> OOC: Currect.
> Ithea spins and slashes the last golem, cutting deep into it! Meanwhile Simmer reaches up, grasping the armor! It becomes solid in her hands, falling onto her chest! She stands up and puts it down, "Thanks!" OOC: Armor gotten as her standard. Coins and Gemstone are up.
> The coins and gemstone flicker for several seconds before fading away entirely!
* Kotono changes topic to 'O1(51)>Ithea(38)>02=Sylvie(35)>Simmer(24)>Balyss(6)>C2(2) +2 atk/damage until the Sirrush's next turn, +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
> OOC: Balyss will hold for the moment since magic immunes and no one needs healing. More.
<Ithea> "Damn, that vanished fast! Good job grabbing the armor, Simmer!"
> Racing ahead, the sun now takes up all the horizon! You're getting closer! It's like you're approaching a sea of sunfire, the tube starting to rapidly heat up and the air becomes heavy with fiery warmth! At the same time at the edge of the tube, 50ft away? A pair of black robed humanoids appear, no faces or arms visible! Instead worms drip from any hole in the robe, writing on the ground! OOC: They're joining init.
> OOC: Also second golem is going first, dur.
> The last golem steps forwarda nd introduces Ithea to its fists!
> roll 1d20+24
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+24 and gets 42." [1d20=18]
> But Ithea parries the blow, turning it aside!
> roll 1d20+12
> roll 1d20+12
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+12 and gets 16." [1d20=4]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+12 and gets 21." [1d20=9]
* Kotono changes topic to 'O1(51)>Ithea(38)>02=Sylvie(35)>Simmer(24)>Worm 2(21)>Worm 1(16)>Balyss(6)>C2(2) +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
> The first wisp continues to float over Balyss's head, striking!
<Ithea> ooc: I'll use one of my glove's counterstrike abilities to get an AoO against the golem. It missed on all attacks.
> OOC: Go for that while I resolve the wisp attack.
> roll 1d20+26
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+26 and gets 39." [1d20=13]
<Ithea> roll d20+42+4 AoO vs golem
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42+4 AoO vs golem and gets 51." [d20=5]
<Ithea> roll d10+25
> OOC: Hitsville.
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25 and gets 33." [d10=8]
> With a final slice the golem is downed, becoming a ghostly crown floating in the air! Meanwhile fiery energies burst above Balyss, keeping the will of the wisp at bay! OOC: Ithea, go.
* Kotono changes topic to 'O1(51)>Ithea(38)>02=Sylvie(35)>Simmer(24)>Worm 2(21)>Worm 1(16)>Balyss(6)>Crown(2) +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
<Ithea> ooc: knowledge check for the worm guys?
<Ithea> ooc: or too robed up to make a guess right now?
> OOC: Can't tell from here.
> OOC: Too much robe.
<Ithea> ooc: how far are the worm guys?
<Ithea> ooc: nvm, scrolled up, 50ft.
* Ithea fires a quickened distintegrate against one of the worm guys, even as she sends a telepathic message to her familiar, who pops out of her armor, and with a meow, a second distegrate fires at the other worm guy while she reaches out for the crown!
<Ithea> ooc: fort partial, DC 25 on each of the disintegrates
> OOC: Doesn't disintegrate requrie a ranged touch attack roll?
<Ithea> ooc: so it does!
<Ithea> roll 2#d20+31
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 2#d20+31  and gets 93." [2#d20+31 = 46, 47]
> OOC: Bot hit.
> roll 1d20+15
> roll 1d20+15
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+15 and gets 35." [1d20=20]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+15 and gets 20." [1d20=5]
> OOC: Got the second one. Roll damage.
<Ithea> ooc: Boo mr 20
<Ithea> roll 5d6 vs worm 1
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 5d6 vs worm 1 and gets 19." [5d6=6, 1, 4, 2, 6]
<Ithea> roll 40d6 vs worm 2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 40d6 vs worm 2 and gets 150."]
> Ithea grabs the crown! It becomes solid in her hands, falling to the floor! It's decorated with gold and jewels, surely worth a fortune! Meanwhile the second robed figure is hit, crumbling to dust! A moment later a floating staff appears in the air! OOC: Balyss'll go.
* Kotono changes topic to 'O1(51)>Ithea(38)>02=Sylvie(35)>Simmer(24)>Staff(21)>Worm 1(16)>Balyss(6)>Crown(2) +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
* Kotono changes topic to 'O1(51)>Ithea(38)>Balyss>02=Sylvie(35)>Simmer(24)>Staff(21)>Worm 1(16)> +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
> Balyss hurries over, grabbing the staff! It becomes solid, a beautiful oak staff crackling with electric power! "Try and get more!" she calls, "It's getting hot and the sun's getting closer!" OOC: Wisp 2 is up.
> The second wisp continues to assail Ithea, keeping up its electrifying attempts!
> roll 1d20+26 touch AC?
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+26 touch AC? and gets 39." [1d20=13]
<Ithea> ooc: 43
> But again Ithea dodges! To this Sylvie leaps up, sending a flurry of kicks and punches at the two will o' the wisps!
> roll 1d20+34 wisp 1
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+34 wisp 1 and gets 48." [1d20=14]
> roll 1d20+34 wisp 2
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+34 wisp 2 and gets 51." [1d20=17]
> roll 1d20+29 1
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 1 and gets 46." [1d20=17]
> roll 1d20+24 2
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+24 2 and gets 33." [1d20=9]
> roll 1d20+19 2
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+19 2 and gets 29." [1d20=10]
> roll 16d10+56 wisp 1
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 16d10+56 wisp 1 and gets 156." [16d10=10, 3, 8, 2, 6, 7, 9, 6, 10, 3, 10, 1, 4, 4, 10, 7]
> roll 8d10+28 wisp 2
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 8d10+28 wisp 2 and gets 57." [8d10=5, 1, 7, 5, 2, 5, 2, 2]
> Leaping and kicking about, Sylvie kicks both wisps together! They shatter like glass! In their wake is a ghostly robe inlaid with topaz and a ghostly pile of silver bars! OOC: Simmer.
<Ithea> ooc: If the wisps are still alive, I can use opportunist on each of them.
<Ithea> ooc: guess no need
* Kotono changes topic to 'Topaz Robe(51)>Ithea(38)>Balyss>Silver Bars=Sylvie(35)>Simmer(24)>Staff(21)>Worm 1(16)> +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
> OOC: They weren't HP tanky, no.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Topaz Robe(51)>Ithea(38)>Balyss>Silver Bars=Sylvie(35)>Simmer(24)>Worm 1(16)> +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
<Ithea> "Okay, we're doing better now. Let's grab the stuff while the number of enemies is low!" Ithea recommends.
> Simmer nods, going to the topaz robe and getting a hold of it! It becomes solid in her hands! "Expensive," she says as it falls to the ground! "We're winning!" Balyss cheers as...OOC: Worm is up.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ithea(38)>Balyss>Silver Bars=Sylvie(35)>Simmer(24)>Worm 1(16)> +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
<Ithea> ooc: staff vanished already?
> OOC: Balyss grabbd it.
<Ithea> ooc: ah
> roll 1d4 targeting
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d4 targeting and gets 1." [1d4=1]
> The worm gestures as reality seems to skip and pause! Color drains out of everything as it sweeps its empty robe arm about! Distorted and faraway, you hear the incantation of Malagon, the High Animator of Lixer! "Infernum scriptor inhospita oblivionem!" Color returns to the world as a ghostly, skeletal hand appears around Ithea's chest! OOC: You have SR, right?
<Ithea> ooc: Yeeep
> roll 1d20+21 SR?
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+21 SR? and gets 39." [1d20=18]
<Ithea> ooc: he beat it
> OOC: Make a fort save.
<Ithea> roll d20+33+10 inspiration
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+33+10 inspiration and gets 60." [d20=17]
> roll 20d12 negative energy halve this
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 20d12 negative energy halve this and gets 145." [20d12=9, 6, 10, 5, 8, 6, 3, 9, 5, 11, 3, 7, 11, 5, 8, 10, 6, 11, 7, 5]
> OOC: Also 1 negative level.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ithea(38)>Balyss>Silver Bars=Sylvie(35)>Simmer(24)>Worm 1=Boneyard's Embrace(16)> +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
> The hand wraps around Ithea's chest! It squeezes the life from her, making her feel numb as Jaela surely felt once before! Meanwhile outside, the heat rises even hotter! It's getting painfully hot, only your protective magics saving you! The suns is close now - so close that it's getting painfully yellow-bright! You can see the stirring flares as you race towards the surface of the sun! OOC: Ithea, go.
* Ithea grunts as she feels herself weakening, though she resists some of the worst of the foul magic as she teleports closer to the robed worm cultist, using Balyss' position to flank him before she unleashes a barrage of of strikes against it. (OOC: dimension hop+AS2)
<Ithea> roll d20+42+2+2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42+2+2 and gets 50." [d20=4]
<Ithea> roll d20+37+2+2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+37+2+2 and gets 47." [d20=6]
<Ithea> roll d20+32+2+2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+32+2+2 and gets 37." [d20=1]
<Ithea> roll d20+27+2+2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+27+2+2 and gets 47." [d20=16]
> OOC: Remember the -1 due to negative levels. Three hits anyway.
<Ithea> ooc: ah, yeah
<Ithea> roll 3#d10+20+2d6 (Does holy apply against these guys? I assume it would given Lixer)
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 3#d10+20+2d6 (Does holy apply against these guys? I assume it would given Lixer) and gets 105." [3#d10+20+2d6 = 36, 36, 33]
> OOC: Yes
> .
<Ithea> roll 3#3d6 holy power and -3NL vs DC23 fort
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 3#3d6 holy power and -3NL vs DC23 fort and gets 29." [3#3d6 = 11, 8, 10]
<Ithea> ooc: fort save for each strike -1NL, clarification
<Ithea> ooc: no wait, DC is to remove it 24 hours later?
<Ithea> ooc: think it just gets hit with the NL
> Ithea's holy weapon flashes with power! It sends the worm-creature black, exploding into white fires! It crumbles apart, leaving behind a closed, ghostly treasure chest! OOC: Balyss is up. No obvious enemies but still in init.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Ithea(38)>Balyss>Silver Bars=Sylvie(35)>Simmer(24)>Chest=Boneyard's Embrace(16)> +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
> Balyss turns to Ithea, "Under the pale moonlight, let magic be undone!" she chants, pointing at the ghostly, lifestealing hand!
> roll 1d20+20 greater dispel
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+20 greater dispel and gets 29." [1d20=9]
> But nothing happens! Meanwhile Sylvie goes and grabs the chest, causing it to appear and fall to the ground! Meanwhile Simmer goes and does the same with the silver bars! Then...OOC: Resolving the next round of boneyard's embrace first. Fort.
<Ithea> roll d20+33+10 inspiration
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+33+10 inspiration and gets 49." [d20=6]
> roll 20d12 halve this
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 20d12 halve this and gets 163." [20d12=12, 10, 5, 5, 7, 7, 12, 8, 11, 12, 10, 10, 8, 6, 10, 3, 7, 8, 2, 10]
> OOC: Another negative level too.
> OOC: Remember to mark off the spell charges you're losing thanks to those.
<Ithea> ooc: yeah =(
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

> Suddenly a cheer goes up at that claimed treasure! Your perspective spins around as the glass around you shatters! Your platform flips end over end in space, landing on the surface of the sun! You float on a sea of superheat, battering against a dome of clear black air 20ft above and around you! Yet a tremendous heat constantly licks at you! Before you have a chance to reflect on this, a grave voice intones, "THE FINAL BATTLE!" Before you, 50ft away at the far edgeof the platform? A dragon of pure solar fire and energy rises up! It roars with all the might of the sun before you! OOC: Adding heat and dragon to init.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Solar Heat(999)>Ithea(38)>Balyss>Silver Bars=Sylvie(35)>Simmer(24)>Chest=Boneyard's Embrace(16)> +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
> roll 1d20+10 dragon
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+10 dragon and gets 26." [1d20=16]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Solar Heat(999)>Ithea(38)>Balyss>Silver Bars=Sylvie(35)>Solar Dragon(26)>Simmer(24)>Chest=Boneyard's Embrace(16)> +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
> "Oh hell," Sylvie stares up at the titanic dragon, looming over you like Aurora over an ant! "Oh fucking bloody devil cursed hell!" As she profanes, waves of tremendous heat crash around you! It clearly shows an unseen dome above you, holding the worst of it off! Yet a superhuman heat continues to baste all of you - even Simmer, who cries out in alarm and shock!
> roll 5d6 fire damage, ignores res/immunity
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 5d6 fire damage, ignores res/immunity and gets 13." [5d6=6, 1, 2, 2, 2]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Solar Heat(999)>Ithea(38)>Balyss>Sylvie(35)>Solar Dragon(26)>Simmer(24)>Boneyard's Embrace(16) +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
<Ithea> ooc: any knowledge check for dragon?
> OOC: K:A.
<Ithea> roll d20+39-2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+39-2 and gets 44." [d20=7]
<Ithea> ooc: As an aside, the dragon is within the platform you said? Not outside and stuff, so we can reach it?
> Ithea has no idea what the fuck this is. It is most likely somewhere above absurdly lethal on the chart of lethality.
> OOC: Within, so yo ucan reach it, yes.
<Ithea> ooc: No knowledge devotion bonuses at all in this case, right?
> OOC: It still applies since yo umade the roll. You just know nothing about it otherwise.
<Ithea> "I'm going to teleport closer, besides Sylvie, anybody want a lift closer to the beast, or are you two happy keeping your distance?" Ithea asks Balyss and Simmer before she acts.
> "Distance!" Balyss cries, as Simmer mutters something incoherent, "I'm...burning?" she says, even as the heat blisters her skin. She doesn't seem to register you at all.
<Ithea> "Righto! Ithea says, as she reaches for Sylvie, and only the two of them teleport closer to the beast, Ithea immediately moving her hand away from Sylvie and back onto her weapon as it crackles with magical power. (OOC: quickened dimension door, arcane strike 5, channeling vampiric touch, and using weapon's ability to make VT lightning damage as well)
<Ithea> roll d20+42+5
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42+5 and gets 67." [d20=20]
<Ithea> roll d20+42+5 critski?
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42+5 critski? and gets 53." [d20=6]
<Ithea> roll d20+37+5
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+37+5 and gets 59." [d20=17]
<Ithea> roll d20+32+5
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+32+5 and gets 46." [d20=9]
<Ithea> roll d20+27+5
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+27+5 and gets 35." [d20=3]
> OOC: One crit and two htis.
<Ithea> ooc: is the dragon evil?
> OOC: Did you include the -2?
> OOC: No
> .
<Ithea> ooc: no, I forgot the -2
> OOC: Doesn't change anything. Damage.
<Ithea> ooc: arcane strike doesn't crit, right? but spell does? (and speaking of spell, any SR?)
> OOC: Yes and yes.
<Ithea> roll 3d10+75+5d6
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 3d10+75+5d6 and gets 121." [3d10=5, 6, 7][5d6=6, 6, 5, 5, 6]
<Ithea> roll d10+25+5d6
<Ithea> roll d10+25+5d6
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25+5d6 and gets 48." [d10=10][5d6=1, 5, 5, 1, 1]
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25+5d6 and gets 54." [d10=6][5d6=6, 6, 2, 3, 6]
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+29 CL vs SR and gets 41." [d20=12]
> OOC: Beat SR.
<Ithea> roll 1.5*30d6 critski spell, has lightning descriptor on top of normal VT.
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 1.5*30d6 critski spell, has lightning descriptor on top of normal VT. and gets 159." [30d6=1, 3, 3, 5, 2, 5, 5, 5, 2, 6, 2, 4, 3, 4, 1, 4, 3, 6, 4, 5, 3, 4, 5, 3, 1, 5, 2, 4, 4, 2]
> Ithea valiantly carves into the dragon! The release of hit is immense as it ripples! The area just in front of it flashes white hot, a slam of heat knocking the air from your lungs! As the dragon reels - no blood, no cut, but reeling back - Balyss chants, "Selune who guards my days, make this spell go away!"
> roll 1d20+20
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+20 and gets 38." [1d20=18]
> The Boneyard's Embrace clinging to Ithea shatters, freeing her from further damage! OOC: Sylvie.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Solar Heat(999)>Ithea(38)>Balyss>Sylvie(35)>Solar Dragon(26)>Simmer(24) +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
> Sylvie reaches out, "Sorry no way I'm punching a dragon made out of sunfire! Oghma, just heal her so her knowledge isn't lost!" she adds, touching Ithea's shoulder! OOC: +150 HP, negative levels dispelled. Dragon's up.
> The dragon towers over you! It brings its head up, a torrent of pure sunfire breathed down all over the platform and the party! OOC: Ow. Ref all. Note if you have evasion.
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 evasion Balyss and gets 29." [1d20=7]
> roll 1d20+43 evasion Sylvie +14 since fuck this, 3/12
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+43 evasion Sylvie +14 since fuck this, 3/12 and gets 53." [1d20=10]
<Ithea> "Shoulda said something before I ported you close then!" Ithea says with a grumble. "Thanks for the heal though."
<Ithea> roll d20+28 evasion
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+28 evasion and gets 45." [d20=17]
> OOC: -2 from Sylvie's roll.
> roll 1d20+29 Simmer
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 Simmer and gets 48." [1d20=19]
> roll 20d6 full Balyss, none Sylvie, none Ithea, half Simmer. Fire damage that ignores res/immunity.
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 20d6 full Balyss, none Sylvie, none Ithea, half Simmer. Fire damage that ignores res/immunity. and gets 67." [20d6=2, 1, 3, 6, 4, 4, 2, 3, 1, 2, 6, 6, 6, 1, 3, 5, 4, 1, 4, 3]
> The blast of super plasma is somehow avoided by the two in close as light blinds all! Balyss is caught off guard, burned badly as she reels back! Simmer looks at her burning skin with a smile, growing too large and larger yet, "Hehehhehehe..." she giggles, licking at her charred arm!" Burn, burn," She sing-songs, "THEN LET EVERYONE BURN!" An orb of fire appears over the dragon's maw! OOC: Lingering flames plus empower, fiery and searing. Adding battle spell and overwhelming spell. Using metamagic rod. Also using Assay SR as a swift.
> roll 1d20+31 SR
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+31 SR and gets 42." [1d20=11]
> roll ((15*6)*1.5)+45+15
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls ((15*6)*1.5)+45+15 and gets 195."
> roll 1d20+17
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+17 and gets 31." [1d20=14]
> OOC: Simmer heals 9 hit points from pyrosynthesis.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Solar Heat(999)>Ithea(38)>Balyss>Sylvie(35)>Solar Dragon(26)>Simmer=Lingering Flames(24) +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
> The orb of fire licks at the dragon, but it hardly seems to notice! Meanwhile the solar heat continues to pound against your invisible barrier, pushing it down slowly! It's getting even hotter!
> roll 5d6 ignores res/immunity
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 5d6 ignores res/immunity and gets 15." [5d6=1, 2, 5, 4, 3]
> roll 1d20+20 Solar Fire
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+20 Solar Fire and gets 37." [1d20=17]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Solar Heat(999)>Ithea(38)>Solar Fire(37)>Balyss>Sylvie(35)>Solar Dragon(26)>Simmer=Lingering Flames(24) +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
<Ithea> ooc: sec, fixing HP topic
* Ithea keeps attacking the strange beast, unleashing a blast of freezing artic magic, before slashing away at it again with arcane powered attacks. (OOC: quickened polar ray, arcane strike 5, and I'll channel touch of idiocy, just to see if that does anything useful)
<Ithea> roll d20+42+5
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42+5 and gets 67." [d20=20]
<Ithea> roll d20+42+5 critski again?
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+42+5 critski again? and gets 53." [d20=6]
<Ithea> roll d20+37+5
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+37+5 and gets 48." [d20=6]
<Ithea> roll d20+32+5+10 inspiration
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+32+5+10 inspiration and gets 64." [d20=17]
<Ithea> roll d20+27+5+10 inspiration
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+27+5+10 inspiration and gets 53." [d20=11]
> OOC: Crit and two hits. Roll touch for polar ray now?
<Ithea> roll d20+36 ranged touch polar ray
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+36 ranged touch polar ray and gets 46." [d20=10]
> OOC: Hit. SR.
<Ithea> roll d20+29 CL for polar ray
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+29 CL for polar ray and gets 44." [d20=15]
<Ithea> roll d20+29 CL for touch of idiocy
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+29 CL for touch of idiocy and gets 31." [d20=2]
> OOC: Success on ray, failure on idiocy.
<Ithea> ooc: sonnuva. I would have found crit 3d6 on that awesome.
<Ithea> roll 3d10+75+5d6
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 3d10+75+5d6 and gets 117." [3d10=8, 10, 4][5d6=6, 2, 6, 4, 2]
<Ithea> roll d10+25+5d6
<Ithea> roll d10+25+5d6
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25+5d6 and gets 47." [d10=7][5d6=5, 1, 5, 3, 1]
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25+5d6 and gets 63." [d10=10][5d6=6, 4, 6, 6, 6]
<Ithea> roll 25d6 polar ray
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 25d6 polar ray and gets 85." [25d6=3, 1, 6, 2, 5, 5, 4, 4, 2, 4, 4, 1, 3, 2, 5, 1, 3, 2, 1, 6, 4, 4, 3, 6, 4]
> Ithea's blade strikes unseen into the dragon, opening up rending tears! She follows by firing a polar ray right intoe the gap! Suddenly the draogn thrashes and roars, sunflares exploding all around the platform!  It whirls 'round on you, staring burning holes into Ithea! Meanwhile the heat doesn't let up, utterly relentless!
> roll 5d6 ignores res/immunity all
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 5d6 ignores res/immunity all and gets 19." [5d6=3, 2, 4, 6, 4]
* Topic is 'Solar Heat(999)>Ithea(38)>Solar Fire(37)>Balyss>Sylvie(35)>Solar Dragon(26)>Simmer=Lingering Flames(24) +9 morale AC to all but Simmer +damage Sylvie'
* Set by Kotono on Sun Mar 31 17:51:46
<Ithea> ooc: I'll use inspiration for an AC boost now that I see the dragon glaring at me, btw
> Balyss comes halfway between Simmer and the other two, holding up her holy symbol, "Selune, heal!" she cries, energy flowing into all! OOC: Mass Heal, HPs topped off. Okay, noted. Sylvie's up.
<Ithea> ooc: Is Simmer's AC boost still active?
> OOC: No, yo utwo moved out of range and she's styaing the hell back.
* Kotono changes topic to 'Solar Heat(999)>Ithea(38)>Solar Fire(37)>Balyss>Sylvie(35)>Solar Dragon(26)>Simmer=Lingering Flames(24) +9 morale AC to Balyssr +damage Sylvie'
> Sylvie reaches out, touching Ithea's shoulder again! OOC: Greater Heroism. +4 morale to attack rolls, saves, skill checks, immunity to fear and 20 temp HP that overlap with your current hoard and are ignored. Dragon's up.
> The dragon roars as the solar flares go rigid! They snake towards the dragon like water going down the drain, turning it white-yellow! As it blazes with this unearthly fire, it rears back before breathing it all over the hapless party!
> OOC: Ref, y'all.
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 Balyss evasion and gets 23." [1d20=1]
<Ithea> roll d20+28
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+28 and gets 40." [d20=12]
> roll 1d20+41 Sylvie evasion, +14 2/12 since fuck this noise
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+41 Sylvie evasion, +14 2/12 since fuck this noise and gets 56." [1d20=15]
> roll 1d20+29 Simmer
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 Simmer and gets 40." [1d20=11]
<Ithea> ooc: I have evasion obviously. forgot to mention
> roll 30d6 Balyss full, Ithea full, Sylvie none, Simmer full ow ignores res/immunity
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 30d6 Balyss full, Ithea full, Sylvie none, Simmer full ow ignores res/immunity and gets 124." [30d6=5, 1, 6, 4, 1, 1, 5, 3, 3, 5, 4, 5, 6, 6, 3, 6, 6, 6, 3, 6, 6, 5, 3, 5, 6, 2, 2, 2, 3, 5]
<Ithea> ooc: Ow
> OOC: Did you include your +4 from Sylvie, Ithea?
<Ithea> ooc: I didn't actually
> OOC: None then.
<Ithea> ooc: still owie for Balyss/Simmer
> Again Sylvie and Ithea dodge! Yet the torrent slams into Balyss and Simmer, burning them terrifically! But the dragon isn't done! It turns down at Ithea, eyes roaring with sunfire as twin beams erupt out from them and towards the catgirl!
> roll 1d20+45 touach AC Ithea?
> roll 1d20+45 touach AC Ithea?
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+45 touach AC Ithea? and gets 61." [1d20=16]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+45 touach AC Ithea? and gets 55." [1d20=10]
> roll 10d8+10d8 ignores res/immunity ow Ithea assuming this gets your touch AC.
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 10d8+10d8 ignores res/immunity ow Ithea assuming this gets your touch AC. and gets 94." [10d8=4, 7, 8, 6, 1, 4, 5, 5, 6, 1][10d8=7, 1, 3, 8, 3, 5, 7, 6, 4, 3]
<Ithea> ooc: touch AC? hot damn that sucks. yeah, that beats my touch AC, even boosted.
> The twin beams lance through Ithea, leaving two smouldering holes that close up as her stored vitality heals the wounds! But it's still not done! It comes down, one gigantic bite for Ithea!
> roll 1d20+45 AC?
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+45 AC? and gets 47." [1d20=2]
<Ithea> ooc: normal AC is 59 right now
> But Ithea falls back and dodges the bite safely! As the dragon rears back up...OOC: Simmer and Lingering Flames, first of all.
> roll 1d20+17 ref
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+17 ref and gets 37." [1d20=20]
<Ithea> ooc: I want to use my counterstrike gloves vs the bite btw, after you resolve Simmer
> Flames continue to burn the dragon, but it ignores them! Speaking in Sylvan now, "Trickery of earth and gold!" she calls, "BLIND THE FOOL!" A golden burst of glitterdust appears around the dragon's head!
> roll 1d20+26 will
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+26 will and gets 41." [1d20=15]
> But nothing happens and the golden particles can't even be seen on the flaming dragon! OOC: More.
> The dome around you shudders and shakes, unseen but grasped as the flames surge closer yet! It's so hot, it's burning you alive!
> roll 1d20+10
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+10 and gets 11." [1d20=1]
* Kotono changes topic to 'Solar Heat(999)>Ithea(38)>Solar Fire(37)>Balyss>Sylvie(35)>Solar Dragon(26)>Simmer=Lingering Flames(24)Solar Radiance(11) +9 morale AC to Balyssr +damage Sylvie'
> roll 5d6 ignores res/immunity, then Ithea's up.
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 5d6 ignores res/immunity, then Ithea's up. and gets 13." [5d6=1, 6, 1, 1, 4]
<Ithea> ooc: Note message above about wanting to resolve an AoO before my turn as an aside
> OOC: Sure.
> OOC: Go for it.
<Ithea> As the dragon retreated it's head from its attempt to bite her, Ithea slashes away at its head!
<Ithea> roll d20+46+4 AoO
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+46+4 AoO and gets 57." [d20=7]
<Ithea> ooc: forgot to include bonuses from last round, but good that it hit
<Ithea> roll d10+25+5d6
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25+5d6 and gets 59." [d10=10][5d6=2, 4, 6, 6, 6]
<Ithea> ooc: tactician bonuses apply now
> Ithea slices in again, carving into the flaming energies! But it's still going! OOC: Right. Go.
* Ithea continues to attack the beast, this time hasting herself up with her boots' enchantment, unleashing another quickened polar ray before she attacks once more. (ooc: AS5, channeling touch of idiocy again)
<Ithea> roll d20+55
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+55 and gets 67." [d20=12]
<Ithea> roll d20+55
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+55 and gets 59." [d20=4]
<Ithea> roll d20+50
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+50 and gets 61." [d20=11]
<Ithea> roll d20+45
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+45 and gets 47." [d20=2]
<Ithea> roll d20+40
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+40 and gets 60." [d20=20]
<Ithea> roll d20+40 crit?
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+40 crit? and gets 48." [d20=8]
> OOC: Four hits.
<Ithea> roll d20+40 ranged
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+40 ranged and gets 44." [d20=4]
<Ithea> ooc: polar ray hit?
> OOC: Hits as well. SR.
<Ithea> roll d20+29 SR ray
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+29 SR ray and gets 49." [d20=20]
<Ithea> roll d20+29 SR touch
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d20+29 SR touch and gets 47." [d20=18]
> OOC: Double successes.
<Ithea> ooc: As an aside, forgot tactician bonus. Would the 47 hit as 49?
<Ithea> ooc: or the 48 crit as 50?
> OOC: Nope.
<Ithea> ooc: okay, thanks
<Ithea> roll d10+25+5d6 hit #1
<Ithea> roll d10+25+5d6 hit #2
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25+5d6 hit #1 and gets 45." [d10=8][5d6=2, 1, 1, 4, 4]
<Ithea> roll d10+25+5d6 hit #3
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25+5d6 hit #2 and gets 53." [d10=2][5d6=5, 5, 4, 6, 6]
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25+5d6 hit #3 and gets 50." [d10=7][5d6=2, 5, 4, 1, 6]
<Ithea> roll d10+25+5d6 hit #4
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d10+25+5d6 hit #4 and gets 45." [d10=9][5d6=1, 3, 5, 1, 1]
> Under this assault, the dragoni storn open! Ithea leaps up and up, using flares of fire to ascend higher! She carves into the dragon from chest to head, then flips back! As she does she turns and fires a polar ray into the holes she created! It causes the dragon to convulse and turn perfectly white - before vanishing! In its place is a giant ghostly treasure chest, just in reach! OOC: Solar fire's up.
<Ithea> roll 25d6 polar ray
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls 25d6 polar ray and gets 82." [25d6=5, 3, 2, 1, 3, 4, 3, 5, 2, 2, 2, 6, 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 3, 5, 4, 2, 4, 4, 2, 2]
> OOC: It didn't have a lot of HP left, so I prepped the line then premature entered. <_<
<Ithea> roll d6 touch of idiocy
* Hatbot --> "Ithea rolls d6 touch of idiocy and gets 3." [d6=3]
<Ithea> ooc: Ah, okay =p
> roll 5d6 same deal as the last, now Balyss is up.
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 5d6 same deal as the last, now Balyss is up. and gets 19." [5d6=2, 2, 5, 5, 5]
> As the dragon crumbles, Balyss takes to wing! She flies ahead, "Get it! Finish it!" she cries, laying a hand on the giant treasure chest! On touching it, the heat is gone! The chest opens up! From it, solid treasure of all types rains down!  It rains down on the platform like glorious victory! Then there is a shift - and before you is the gates of Aurora, your treasure laden platform sitting just before the front gates!
> "...whew!" Sylvie exhales, falling to a knee. "Bastard of an enemy, glad we got it before it put too much pressure on."
> "Aaaah...!" Balyss quickly holds her holy symbol, once again calling on the miracle of healing! OOC: Mass Heal.
* Ithea nods. "Yes, that was crazy. Even Simmer was getting burned back there."
> "Hah! Burned 'em!" Simmer cheers, as you stand amid treasure and victory! As you stand there Adrian comes out of the gate, hovering in the open Air. "Hey Kitten," he calls, "Brought back some more treasure for the Crusade?"
<Ithea> "Apparently so. Who knows exactly all what is in here though..."
> "Still! Victory!" Sylvie raises a fist up, before exhaling.
<Ithea> "Yeah, victory. And you need some kinda weapon for times like that, don't you think? Can't fault you for the decision, but man, I hate being the only one attacking in melee, can't get the full use out of my training then," Ithea says with a small pout.
> "Sorry, but not punching a fire dragon," With a cherubic smile, "Sun dragon. Whatever."
<Ithea> "Hey, like I said, can't fault you for the decision then, but still, you totally need some kind of weapon.
<Ithea> "
<Afina> Forever.