News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Functioning PS3 cheating

Started by Dracos, September 07, 2013, 02:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Some people have heard my mentality that if a game isn't fun, it should be hit first to see if it can assume a fun shape.  They're like balls.  Just because it might not make a great soccer game, might be an interesting basketball game.  Or perhaps if you removed that rule there, things would suddenly be a lot of fun, so there's no reason to just stop on the whole experience.  Sadly, the PS3 and the Xbox 360 have just generally not played ball in this area.  If a game had an annoying element, that element was there to stay and there was no hacking around it because there was no tools to get it done.

Then...I encounter this: ps3cheating.net - The Bruteforce save editor.  It can do it.  Awesome.  On arbitrary games, rather than just one off.

It let me solve great things like "So we've been playing Dragon's Crown co-op, but because I'm player 1, Brian is now 6 hours and a level cap behind me.  That sucks." -> "Game on.  We're even again"

Or (and this is just totally awesome):
"Well shit, I played all of this game over here, and now that we're over there we can't use that save for new game plus because that's a different playstation 3, account, whatever..." - Resigned saves.  So awesome.
Well, Goodbye.