What this board is

Started by Anastasia, April 28, 2014, 12:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

I've been running Balmuria a long time and it's produced a _lot_ of material. Unfortunately, it's spread across three game boards, my personal collection of notepads and a DM board. The point of this board is to collect and organize this material. I've been using the Balmuria 3 board for this for awhile, but it's really degenerated into a mess. This is going to be a big work in progress, so heads up. Edit since it was asked: No, I won't post DM board things here. I was just mentioning it.

This is also dedicated to Brian, who always told me to gather everything up and make a 3.ko edition. I won't go quite that far, but he definitely inspired me to finally do this.

If you have any questions, want to point out any mistakes or suggest things to be put here, feel free to post in this sticky. Please don't post in the topics with content.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Merc

Shoulda named the board 3.ko anyway.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Probably, but that's just a little too presumptuous for me.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

I have a bunch of commentary to post. Should I post it here or can I make a dedicated Commentary thread?
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Post it in B3's nagging thread. I don't mind a little back and forth here, but serious and deep discussion is better suited elsewhere. Yours sounds like that.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?