News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Fluff compilation

Started by Anastasia, April 28, 2014, 01:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

27 crap: The eyes lie, truth is found beyond ordered lies. The two books must not be combined. I beg of you to not to.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Interesting info to a devil's scheme and thoughts.

This is admittedly a gambit on Filmarous's part. You don't promote into the form of an erinyes, they're all born from other erinyes. Unlike most fiends, erinyes reproduce commonly and breed true. While it is possible a noble devil such as a Duke of Hell or higher could change one into that caste, it's not standard. Filmarous had them shifted to that form to throw off suspicion of that. With how a devil's mind works, he assumed anyone with a brain would see 4 pain devils and figure things out. So he changed them to erinyes and figured that no one would put it together. After all, to him, everyone knows erinyes are born and there's no way they could be connected to that pain devil story. To be honest he was still paranoid that someone might figure it out anyway, but he's a devil. They're all paranoid on some level, even if they don't show it. What they might do with this knowledge is an unanswered question, but if nothing else I'm sure Filmarous could concoct many predictions about it, and make plans to compensate.

Edit: This is really just to give you an idea of how devils think. While many of the lower grunts like the bearded devils on the Astral fight and little else, they're often complex creatures beneath the surface. Layers and layers of things, which may not even be understood or appreciated when you kill 'em. Filmarous had several contingency plans prepared, yet one of the more obvious ones he neglected and failed to have an obvious defense against. Pride cometh before the fall, perhaps?
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

More 27 crap: "I'm afraid of Tannin. If you fail, the Child of Lifasa will rule over your bodies."   
"Free the Spawning Stone! You don't think they can forgive you, do you? After what you've done? Some things can't be forgiven."
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Planar trading info.

This is a difficult question to answer for a few reasons. First of all, the biggest trade nexus in Creation is Brightwater. By its basic nature, Brightwater lacks a central banner. There is no one, unified house of trading or monolithic Brightwater bloc. Those not deeply involved in trade may assume there is, but this a gross over-simplification. Countless merchants hail from Brightwater, but they work in small groups or alone. Ergo, the biggest source of trading is already fractured. Second of all, law and chaos factor into trade. Lawful planes tend towards grand, unified trading houses that are easily identified. By contrast, chaotic planes are a mish-mash of dozens and dozens of groups vying for superiority, each one seeking their own glory. If you looked purely at the volume of trade done, you might imagine the lawful planes far out-trade the chaotic planes because of this. This is patently false. Third of all, many non-Prime planes have scant need for trade. The elemental planes are self-sufficient in and of themselves; Fire does not need to import more Fire nor does Air need to buy more Air from another. The Heavens are by their nature nearly perfect, they provide for the souls that live there.

In light of this, you may wonder who would trade. If you thought about it and answered 'mortals and fiends', you'd be close to the truth. Mortals are not so blessed as those other realms and are often beset by greed. Coming from lands where trade is vital, they seek the planes as a way to make greater and greater profits. On the other hand, fiends always crave and desire. Fiends crave more souls for gain, more treasure for security and use, more magic for power and all of those to sate the greed that often plagues them. Indeed, the most well known type of planar trading may be the soul and larvae trade of the Hells. Further, both blocs gain from trading by gaining influence and connections. For mortals this provides more chances for profit, while fiends gain connections to further advance themselves and corrupt more souls. This is one of the biggest reasons that Heavens trade, to counter this effect and establish their own connections. They do not often need what they trade, which can make them fundamentally different merchants to deal with.

Over time, this has lead to trading becoming accepted across the Outer Planes. The benefits of communication, influence and chances to observe have become too precious to neglect. In time, this has even opened up the Astral, the Inner planes and other locations to the trade routes. However, outsiders do not always make the most acceptable merchants. While some planes do maintain diplomatic relations with their opposites - Celestial and Baator are the best known for this, having entire bureaus dedicated to it - having angelic traders in the Abyss or yugoloth traders in Arborea is unacceptable to all concerned. As a result of this, non-aligned creatures have a large presence in trading. There are no pesky problems of eternal enemies, realms that innately reject them and other hang-ups. Further, quite frankly, the opposing realms are rarely interested in directly trading with one another.

Finally, there is one last factor to consider. As the goddess of trade, Waukeen is whispered to have incredible control over trade through her clergy on top of whatever divine control she may have over trade.

This all being said and to provide a better understanding of planar trade, here are the biggest non-evil/fiend movers and what they prefer to deal in and to who.

The Mercane Consortium

This group oversees all official mercane trade in Creation. They have their hands in everything on almost every plane, or at least try to. They trade in everything and trade to everyone that will have them. The Consortium may rival Brightwater and is better organized; however, it is said they also cultivate good relations with as many powers as they can. If nothing else, the Mercane seem to live for trading, having no other aspects that are commonly known of.

Brightwater

While not an official group in any meaningful sense, Brightwater holds countless traders and is a huge throbbing pulse of planar trade. It deserves mention in any conversation of planar trading. Brightwater avoids more fiendish pursuits by and large, but they handle almost everything else. Within Brightwater are several notable houses and organizations: House Goldback, Congress of Profit, Company of the Blessed Coin and Brightwater United.

Clergy of Waukeen

In this context, Waukeen's clergy is a separate entity from Brightwater. This group has a cohesive nature that Brightwater lacks, as the church hierarchy translates into the basis of a strong trading house. They operate under Waukeen's doctrines for trade, dealing in most things that don't offend this and with almost everyone. Shar, many demonic princes and certain denizens of Limbo are not traded with.

Celestia's Envoys

A small but well organized trade service, used on occasion by more pragmatic archon lords. They are not drive by profit in coin, but profit in deed and accomplishment. Often they take great losses, but what they provide helps fight back against evil. Persistent rumors that the Slayers of Domiel use this company as cover are old and persistent.  They deal in goods from Celestia, usually arms, armor, foods and magical items.

The Purple Flag

While not its official name, a sect of slaad often use a purple flag when they travel to trade. Slaad trade is inherently unpredictable, but it does occur. Sometimes great wonders are found, at other times nothing of use at all. Prices also vary.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

27 strikes again!

Rise high with the Phoenix of the Princess or gain power with the Scion of Destruction, but never both.

Hope dies with the birth of the child of Lifasa.

NOT TWO BUT ONE
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

27 yet again: Do not stop. Do not relent. This is only the beginning. Bow to none who would oppose you for any reason. The only strength you can count on is your own.

Tepen brute-forced it, key was Limbo.

'Tannin lies in every word.'

'21 is the key to everything. 21 can destroy the Child of Lifasa, Abigor and even Bel. 21 is a battle for a soul.'
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Misc interesting info.

Quote from: Corwin on January 25, 2012, 06:29:04 AM-Can Evil people love?

Anything's possible. Of course, that doesn't mean the love will be expressed in a good way even if it does happen. Assuming Love=Good and Love=Redemption is a fallacy. For example, a stalker who becomes hopelessly obsessed with a woman, stalks her, kills her husband and kidnaps her to be his forever could be said to love that woman very much. Love is generally a positive trait, but it's not always used in a good way. Amid fiends and other concentrated sources of evil, love is far rarer. When it does happen, it is often a hideous thing so twisted that few realize what it is. After all, if Orcus murders a woman and raises her as a hideous abomination for all time because he likes her, it's hard to realize he likes her in the first place.

Antenora touched on this a few times in Balmuria 1. She was firmly convinced that even if Della and Alicia had fallen for each other, it would've lead to a far darker and tragic result of Alicia falling into evil. After all, what makes you more vulnerable than love and what fiend can't coldly manipulate that? Alicia would be HERS, and she would ensure it works out that way. She's damning you because she wants you.

Quote-What is horrible about being a vampire to the vampire? Are they constantly suffering from hunger? Urges they need to suppress? Specifics would help.

Make an K:R check and post the results.

Quote-You said Deathless (ie 'good undead') existed, right? How does that work?

Deathless are spirits and guardian made for a holy purpose. For example, a guardian spirit of a forgotten temple might be a deathless. While many of the qualities are the same, deathless are not a 1-1 equivalency to undead. They are much rarer than undead and do not create spawn. The Heavens generally prefer to rotate mortal servants, send an outsider or even grant a mortal an extended lifespan over using deathless, but occasionally one is simply the best or only answer.

Of note, deathless do not create spawn and do not reproduce. They are each a creation of a higher power. They often have conditions that allow them to rest once fulfilled. Ultimately, any deathless moves on in time. They have paradise waiting for them, be it as a part of it, a petitioner, reborn as an outsider or something else.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

More vampire stuff.

This assumes a typical vampire. Variants aren't covered by this.

In general terms, vampires suffer from the hunger. They have unholy cravings to consume blood, falling into a frenzy if they do not consume enough. They also certainly have urges and new desires unless they were already vile things before being turned. But to a vampire, these aren't problems. A vampire -likes- drinking blood. A vampire likes indulging in these new urges. Oh certainly, none like the limitations of the vampiric existence, but few are truly repelled by what they are. Remember, vampires are filled with evil power on creation. They are changed in many ways; evil doesn't create a bunch of mopey vampires who angst around and wish they weren't vampires. At the same time, they suffer the constant hunger, the urges, the needs to dominate and control, plus the ever-present weaknesses of vampire-kind. Vampires are eternal manipulators and gluttons. They manipulate and seduce, but ultimately destroy anything they touch with their insatiable hunger.

A vampire who regrets what it is has already left the norm for vampire-kind. This may be the sign of a rare individual who shakes off its vampiric nature. These may be the unluckiest of all, for they can come to regret what they have become, but are seldom able to resist their nature.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Traitors of Lifasa info

This came up in chat today so I'll put this out there. If any of you are interested in trying to knowledge check any of the nine traitors, speak up and say which one(s) interest you. The most useful skill will be K:L for a Lifasan region, but other skills may be useful as well. The DCs vary considerably depending on which region of Lifasa you come from and other factors, FYI.

Tepen, being knowledgeable and from Lifasa, is going to make some checks.

> roll 7#1d20+33
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 7#1d20+33 and gets 312." [7#1d20+33 = 42, 50, 41, 47, 41, 38, 53]
> roll 1d20+33
> roll 1d20+33
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+33 and gets 34." [1d20=1]
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+33 and gets 38." [1d20=5]

Tepen has heard of Harkin. Harkin Banestrom, a wandering human noble. He left a comfortable life to take to the road. There wasn't anything unusual about him when he left, but that was years before Lifasa fell.

Tepen has heard of Mala. A tiefling from far away, he recalls hearing of him/her(Mala's gender is uncertain based on what Tepen recalls, assumed female for now due to names ending in a usually being feminine) as a troublemaker in faraway Janspu. As the tiefling lands had more trouble than is normal in Lifasa, this doesn't mean all that much. In any case, Tepen heard of her from his wizardly studies. Mala is apparently a wizard of some considerable skill.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Ithea has yeard of Yian. A sour red dragon with a penchant for servants and solitude, he had little to no role in Lifasa for hundreds of years before the fall. Of note, Ithea recalls that he had a monastery of monkly devotees and servants, and was said to train them in humanoid form. A dragon with martial arts just isn't fair, dammit. His devotees were/are known as the Initiates of the Draconic Mysteries.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Misc discussion that's useful

Quote from: Corwin on February 17, 2012, 04:28:11 PM
Is there a sort of Code of Conduct for an Anarchic character? An Exalted one?

No and no. Not in the sense that you're getting at, I think. There's no grand code that every Exalted person checks. I use guidelines usually and analyze behavior, choices and actions for each one. A few guidelines:

1. Make a good faith effort to ascribe to the spirit of that alignment.
2. Avoid acts of the other alignment, and neutral acts when possible. When you must choose between an easy neutral act and a hard good one, an exalted character does the good one every time.
3. Being an extreme alignment is a choice. It is an effort, a dedication. It does not mean one is free of sin or failure.

For what it's worth, I think Jaela hits one and three for exalted. Two is arguable, depending if you feel laying with Annalise (and sexual relations, from my understanding) is evil or not. I've largely avoided more information on this one on purpose, beyond noting that the Triune Goddess is giving you a fair deal of leeway here, as is the Seladrine. I think she hits all three for anarchic, to the point of possible detriment to other things.

Afina? Doesn't strike me as anarchic as much as fey. Her alignment is a result of her fey lifestyle and role more than defining her. She's not that sort of character. I could see her sliding more and more into evil without much change if she went Unseelie or anything like that.

Ithea's chaotic neutral, but but doesn't really pass muster into anarchic. The drive for that isn't there, nor is any dedication.

QuoteI think it would be very helpful, with the accepted caveat that things can't be neatly summarized into a few short lines. Still, as a general guideline it would be priceless, Dune.

It's generally a judgment call.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

A few neat bits of fluff

Quote from: Merc on February 22, 2012, 12:30:49 AM
* Hatbot --> "Merc rolls d20+28+2+5 K:P/CK/CoS for Raitalo and gets 50." [d20=15]

Recalling her lore lessons well, Ithea recalls that Raitalo is a 3rd circle general within the Dark Ministry; Infernal Denomination of Espionage; Infiltration branch. This branch deals in gathering information and causing dissent in enemy ranks, as well as corruption and undercover agents. While things are rather shadowy and hidden in this particular branch of the Dark Ministry, you recall that Raitalo serves General Nurquist, the Chief Operation Officer of that branch.

In other words, Hell's up to no good. Earth is stony and Water is wet, too.

Quote* Hatbot --> "Merc rolls d20+28+2+5 K:P/CK/CoS for steel/face and gets 47." [d20=12]

The coins bear the face of Mephistopheles, Lord of the Eighth. In Caina these coins are worth eight times face value, for a total of 7200 gold. On other layers of Hell these range in value wildly depending on the politics of the realm, and are worth the metal value of 900 gold outside of Hell. Mephisto and the court of Caina use these coins as payments to agents who serve them well, knowing that they are only truly valued in Caina.

As a note, Ithea can recall that Baatorian Greensteel is usually only mined in Avernus. A few observers of Hell have wondered why Mephisto has adopted a relatively rare metal for coinage when other, far more available metals would do. As is often the case with Hell's politics and maneuvering, no answer easily presents itself.

Quote* Hatbot --> "Merc rolls d20+28+2 K:P/CK/CoS for sea dragon group and gets 39." [d20=9]

Oh yeah, you remember! You met the Sea Dragon Group!

http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,101819.msg1024451.html#msg1024451
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

It's already in the logs but it's worth repasting here. I'll use it further.

Kascha's question and answer session as follows. It might have been hard to tell at the time, but at points she changed gears when she felt a line of questions were exhausted. A blank line is used to indicate these. The Guardian is not a mortal creature and has a unique outlook and way of answering some questions.

Kascha would also like to state that she didn't really get to think through some of her questions for entirely obvious reasons.

1. Is there a way for Good to win: Yes there is.
2. Is it possible for any of us to do it: No it isn't.
3. Why: It is extremely difficult, if the questions were simple the conflicts would never have been between Good and Evil. It isn't about strength as much as ideas. The idea of Good has to utterly defeat the idea of Evil.
4. Does that mean we need to kill the Gods of Evil and the fiend lords: You could, and if you did, it would be a huge victory, but another would come as you've only slain a symptom of the underlying cause.
5. Which side do you think is right: I don't know - not even the Incarnations could answer that, and the Incarnation of Law long grappled with the answer to that question.

6. Um, how do you know what I'm asking before I ask it: I am not bound by linear thought or what you define as limits.
7. Well then...um...if you know all the answers, is there a soulmate out there for me: Yes, there is. Several.
8. Several?!: The concept of only one is a mortal conceit. What it describes is how well your spirits resonate with each other.
9. But, what if I meet more than one of them: Does it matter?
10. Who are my soulmates? Tell me who they are: No, I can't, I don't know.
11. How do I find them: Be yourself and pay attention. Connect to other people and you'll find it eventually.
12. What if its someone I don't expect or shouldn't fit: That? A mortal preoccupation.

13. Is Seira a true Goddess?: From your image of her, of course she is one.
14. She's wonderful, but she's so young and not like the other Gods! I don't meant to doubt her, but sometimes I wonder how she can be so nice and unlike most of the others: Age and origin are irrelevant once you have the divine spark.
15. How strong will Seira get? How strong will Donald get? How strong will I get: That I do not know, nor that or that.

16. Where did the Incarnations come from: That question has no meaning to Them, origins are for creatures with limitations.
17. Well, if they didn't come from here, does that mean they came from somewhere else? Another Creation: It may be so, I was created to deal with one part of this Creation.
18. Does that mean its possible: Yes, it is.
19. Are the Three why the number 3 recurs in meaningful ways: An echo of the simple fact of the Three.
20. What about the other numbers: All the others are closer to mortal concepts, but not quite.
21. But aren't they related to the Outer Planes: Ah, anything that is limited is a mortal in my thoughts. The definitions you assign between limited creatures are irrelevant.

22. Can you tell me if there are others besides the Three: Of course I can.
23. Are there: That is not a question I will answer.
24. Why not?!: Because the answer is both forbidden and meaningless to you.

25. Can you tell me more about 21, then: She already knows those answers, ask her.

26. <On reflection Kascha has blotted out this answer. She writes a note saying that this is a personal question.> It may be so, it is not an impossible task. However, I know nothing of it.

27. What do you think of the four competing ethos: They are not stronger than each other, only different.
28. Which one do you think will win: I care nothing for them. Law and Chaos are the concerns of the Incarnations, and Good and Evil are mortal creations.

29. Back to numbers, which ones are most effective against Baator: 6, 7 or 8 work best, particularly in conjunctions of 6 and 8 or 7 and 3.

30. Say, Ithea said the Abyss made dolls of her. Why: Don't even bother with the next question. The Abyss is what it is; those who gaze into it too long find themselves drawn in.

31. You know, you're starting to remind me of a bad date the way you dodge questions: I have never thought of that.
32. Really, you've never thought about having a date: It is irrelevant, for procreation is irrelevant to me.
33. But what if you want a wife or children: Should I desire another of myself, the enaction of will shall see to it.
34. Enaction of Will? You mean magic: No, it is not like veins of Mystra.
35. Wait wait wait. What are the veins of Mystra: The Weave.
36. So you can do magic without using magic?! Is that true: It is.
37. How: It needs nothing else to power or justify it. Sources are for limited creatures.
38. You sound like a God more than anything else. Could you even die: I suppose it could be done.
39. How: Besides the will of the Incarnations, the material that could dissolve my awareness is not native to Creation.
40. How would they do it: The Incarnations are not bound to Creation, of course.
41. Could you kill yourself: I suppose I could, but the concept of suicide is irrelevant to me. For that matter, choosing to return from nothingness is possible for me.
42. What, that makes no sense: Awareness as you define it is woefully unprepared to define the awareness of a limitless creature.
43. Wait, you can be both aware and unaware at the same time: Yes. I would be aware and oblivious at the same time.
44. So because you have no limits, you can also ignore the limits we know, including being a single state: Yes, that is why. I can be any number of states at any time.
45. You sound as if you are a non-linear creature: Yes, non-linear is close enough.
46. Then you ignore time as well: Including time, though I largely observe it due to my duties.
47. So could you make us a paradox: I suppose I could, but you would be the ones in danger once you left this place.  Those who cannot manipulate time have no chance against those that can.
48. Could the keepers of the Temporal Compact remove us from history? What about trying again if they lose? How about changing history so we never meet you: Yes, they could do that. Or that. Or that.
49. That makes it sound as if no one can defeat them: That is intentional, I would suppose. It is not a matter I concerned myself with, but my understanding of time would suggest thus.
50. Could you give me the same ability to control and manipulate time: I could, but your mind would shatter from it.
51. I've seen bad things, couldn't I take it: That is quite literal. Filling your mind with over 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times 3 of its maximum capacity would cause your brain to liquefy into plasma and burst.
52. Oh Seira...how do you...did you...: No, I have not, though I could simulate it on you if you desire.
53. You bastard, that's...are you making fun of me? Is that a joke: Yes, I suppose that was.

54. Why do you speak about death in such a cavalier manner: Why? Death is merely another state and a particularly weak one. Mortal creatures overcome it all the time, and sometimes even of their own will. It's not a true state as much as a transitory description. Death is a change. Even what you define as oblivion, such as a spirit dying on its home plane, is merely a transference of the spirit's matter to another form.
55. That reminds me. Is it...: Because it is almost impossible to escape that perfect resonation.
56. So it's what I thought: Yes. Mortal souls and ethos resonate.
57. So the lore of I know is correct: Yes, that's correct. The lore is essentially accurate.

58. Wait a moment, you implied you know more about the Temporal Compact: You were thinking of it. Yes, I suppose that did give you false hope.
59. Are you trying to get rid of me: Why would I? This is entertaining.
60. Sorry, it's like you're making fun of me and plucking half formed thoughts out of my head...wait, are you lonely: I am not lonely, but nor do I not appreciate visitors.
61. So does companionship mean nothing to you: Yes, that's correct.

62. Is there any relation between the nine circles of magic and the nine layers of Hell: No, in this case the numbers are coincidental. Nine circles of magic merely happen to share the same number as Baator.
63. Yes, I've read and see magic beyond the ninth circle. What is the ultimate circle of magic: Yes, that's correct as well. There is no limit, only what the caster can reach with his skill.
64: Well, what's the highest spell Mystra could cast: That is a meaningless question.
65: Why: Because she is magic and magic is she.
66: What is the limit of her power, then: That is an answer you are not prepared to understand.
67: So, assuming Mystra is beyond mortal ken as you define it, would she be closer to being a creature like you and a creature of this 'will': Yes, that's why, accepting your basic supposition about her status.
68: So could she change magic then, if it's a matter of her will:  She could, I suppose, again accepting another supposition.

69. Fine. Moving on, how do diseases spread? I've always wanted to study them: Tiny bits of matter, smaller than the eye can see.
70: So they're tiny bits of matter that...touch the body, or invade it: Yes, that's correct.
71: They travel through the air: Some are aireborn, some are liquid or solid borne, and a few use magic to propagate.
72. Are there limitless diseases out there: Of course, entities can create new ones if they care to or change the rules.
73. What are the worst ones: Irrelevant, that is a concern of bodies made of flesh and blood.
74. If these diseases are really tiny bits of matter, can they be cured without magic like how you'd brush off wetness from something, or repair a crack in a jar: Magic does not need to precisely follow material rules such as that.
75. But are there ways: Certainly so.
76. Is this a worthwhile path to follow for those who don't have access to magic: The amount of effort is many times greater than magic and ultimately blends back into magic.
77. So this is a waste of time: That is correct, yes
78. Well, how can I prevent diseases without magic then? I've been on Primes where the sick far outweigh the resources to heal them: Heat can help, as can purified air. Air is the hardest source to control, and distance is the best way to do so.
79: Could control of Air or Fire aid this: It could, though they are not intristically related beyond the medium of transport.
80. So between these 'entities' and Air and Fire, is this at least in part a matter of the Outer Planes: Yes, that's correct.
81. So if the sources of all this could be changed, could that cure disease on a great scale? If the source of these diseases was changed to something that aids life instead, could it turn disease into a blessing: Yes, that's correct. ...hah. Now that is an interesting idea, mortal. It would be best to slay the fiends controlling pestilence before attempting it, such as the Oinoloth and several demon princes.
82. I see, would the consequence of doing this be severe: Reprisals, it is an act directly in opposition to their ideals. Further, too much could lead to mutations.
83. Mutations: Unplanned changes to the host entity as a result of exposure to exotic forces.
84. Oh yes, too much positive energy can be fatal, including in a situation like this: Yes, that is correct.
85. What's the worst that could happen to living beings if this happened: Mmm, complete collapse into an entity of pure energy or death. There may not be a difference, depending on how you wish to define both states.

86. Speaking of divinities and archfiends, do you have to be another God or Power to kill one: Essentially, yes. Extreme might, magic and resources is traditionally best, as well as divinity.
87. 21 would help bypass some of that: Yes, 21 could help.
88. So could I kill an archfiend with 21 and enough force: Yes, that's correct.

89. This entire idea here with disease and the archfiends, would the likely results be within acceptable drawbacks: No. What you define as unacceptable drawbacks is well exceeded by this idea.

90. Sorry, my stupid questions wasted your time: You don't really believe that.
91. Is it really that obvious: Yes, it was that obvious.
92. I just want to find out more, even when the questions might be stupid. Is that wrong: You have a love of learning. Faint traces of guilt from your childhood linger.
93. <Kascha politely blotted out this question as well, as it deals entirely with her personal life> Yes. Yes, that's correct. Those things in those formative years matter greatly to mortal creatures. Imagine it as the first brushstrokes on a canvas, setting the tone for the entire painting.
94. <Again with some blotting> No, of course not. Yes, the entity you are thinking of would be ample proof.

95. You'd be an amazing counselor, wouldn't you: I suppose I would be, for mysteries that would plague mortals are obvious to me.
96. Is it because of what you've said and done: No, you are essentially happy.
97. <Kascha has blotted out these questions out of respect for Sylvie's privacy.> Yes, that's correct. She made her own mistakes and lives with them every day.  Pride comes before the fall and makes it all the more painful. Time and friendship. 21 is 21. It brings only the Truth. What that brings to the bearer is up to them.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

You know that Makaril went on a hermitage about 10,000 years ago. The reasons why are unclear, but lore states he came back from the prime shaken and withdrawn, refusing to speak to any of what troubled him so. His blade, Kalembar, severs magic apart and can even blot out the Weave for a brief time. It was a gift from Mystra long ago for rescuing the souls of several of her faithful from a lich.

---

Melisa is known as one of the myriad and many names associated with the pain-bringers and tormentors who serve Belial, Lord of the Fourth. Melisa is a free agent, loaned about to the Dark Ministry for cross-training. She is said to be a rising diabolical star, and may be directly promoted to pit fiend or paeliryon, according to some whispers. She has the ability to make her spell-like abilities cause overwhelming, debilitating pain or indecent, scandalizing pleasure at her whim.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Note: Barachiel was 10 HD over the final, public version. Things change sometimes and I was trying to deflate hit dice a bit anyway.

The Hebdomad is roughly equivalent to the Lords of the Nine in power. Barachiel is 52 hit dice, for example, with 52 levels of trumpet archon as one side of the gestalt. This outshines the deities I've posted, but this is on purpose. I've posted Alicia, most of Seira, Zaaman Rul, Empress Sulia and Malcanthet. All but Zaaman Rul are relatively new on the divine stage; Zaaman Rul got his ass kicked by Imix. I've been working my way up slowly, making a good base before working out the strongest creatures.

At some point I'll post them, but deities are a lot of work and doubly so if I want to publicly post them. Just don't expect it soon, since I have lots of DM work to do already.
<Afina> Forever.