Soulriders Gathering - 2015 (With Added Lightning)

Started by Dracos, December 31, 2014, 01:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

Okay, for Iddy/Hal's reference, I believe Drac arrives around 5pm on Friday.

Not sure if you guys are planning to get into Houston earlier and hang out until its time to pick Drac up, or come in late yourselves.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Dracos

Almost time.

Planning out my luggage.

Of course I shall pack in Betrayal at House Hill which has seen several fun plays but belongs back with its owner :)
I will bring a full CAH set.
I will bring Smash and a Wii-u.
If neferious gets here I'll bring that.

Crononauts?  I can bring Resistance, but that's 6 players minimum and I think we're just shy on that.

I was thinking I should probably bring wii-u and smash as well.  I'll bring ds for usual shenningans.
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

I've got both Betrayal and Epic Resort, if you want to save that space.

https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/kayeich?own=1&subtype=boardgame&ff=1

Link shows my collection of games.

Dracos

I'd be bringing it largely to give it back to Hal.  Not that I mind keeping (as it is awesome) but that'd be really lame and I'm sure he'd like it back.

Edit:
Your collection is legend.  I'm not seeing much reason to bring stuff over that.

I'll bring video games.  And I guess swimwear in case we decide to go somewhere but it might be too late in the season.

Planning: That's an island in france right?
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

Its 107 outside. Pretty sure its still pool/beach time.

Merc

FYI, since you're bringing swimwear...

Schlitterbahn Galveston is about 75min away. Schlitterbahn New Braunfels is about 150min away. Both are still in the time period where they're open in the weekdays, unlike when we were in Austin.

You or Hal (or Iddy or Wyld) should bring Cards Against Humanity.

Other than that, video games are always welcome. My collection isn't exactly lending itself to multiplayer there. Even for the consoles I do have, extra controllers probably aren't a bad idea, although the only game people would probably want to play is Smash Brawl and I'll note that I haven't really put the effort into unlocking characters there (I -meant- to, but somehow we're already in August. Whoops!).

Dracos

Updated.

I'll bring CAH.

I have Smash Wii U with all characters unlocked, so that's probably fills that spot :)  Do we have Gamecube controllers there?  if we do, I will just bring the adapter and however many extra are needed.
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

I have four Gamecube controllers that I can bring along. CAH is also not a problem to haul in, as well as any number of other non-Microsoft gaming consoles if needed. If you need or want to save luggage space, I can provide the Wii U and Smash as well.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Iron Dragoon

I'll be bringing my MTG decks for the hell of it.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Dracos

Okay provided the dlc is gotten, I shall not bring my system, just another adapter and 4 controllers, so we'll have 8.

Hal: You have a wii-pro controller if we do hyrule right?

I don't have much in the way of big party games, smash being the classic one, since usually I have more 2 player than 4-8 player games.  let's see.

I will bring mario 3d world.  I guess Wii sports might be an option?  Folks interested in that?

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on August 06, 2015, 09:39:24 AM
I'll be bringing my MTG decks for the hell of it.

I shall...watch.  or lose to you.  Up for either :)  Have never played.
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

Current packing list:
Swimsuit.
Tickets for concert.
4 gamecube controllers + switch.
Mario 3d world.

Do we have 4 wii-motes if we do mario?
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

I am short on Wiimotes, but the Wii Pro controller will work for it, I'm fairly sure. I only have the one though.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Merc

I should have two wiimotes, just have to find the box with them and some batteries.

What time are Hal and Iddy planning on heading over to Houston? Drac arrives Friday @ around 5pm iirc and I was going to pick him up. If you guys think you'll be coming in early, I'll probably be home and hang out until its time to pick Drac up. If you guys are planning afternoon/evening, might head to the office and work, then leave from there to pick up Drac.

Also, I know Wyld lives in the area, is he just hanging with us for specific days like the concert day? Or most of the week? Not sure if he lives in the west side of Houston (Katy/Richmond area) which is where the rest of us will be.

Halbarad

I actually wanted to check on that. I was planning on leaving Austin early in the morning on Friday (maybe not that early, so I can miss Austin rush hour traffic leaving town). If I leave here around 10, I'll probably make it to the Houston area by around 2pm or so.

Is there an address where we're meeting up, or do I just need to hunt up-thread for that?
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.