News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Mini-gathering at Hal's place!

Started by Halbarad, October 06, 2016, 08:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halbarad

For those that have not yet heard the news, I have joined the ranks of the homeowners. New place is pretty awesome, and I was thinking of hosting a mini-meetup at said new place in November. I'm currently off work the week of and after Thanksgiving, so any time in that window should work out great; other times in November I could arrange a weekend pretty easily.

There's enough space at the house that barring a half dozen folks showing up I should be able to board everyone.

Who all is interested, and what times work best for folks?
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Merc

Any weekend probably works and I'll certainly stop by to say hi (and swap your Wii U power cable for my wii sensor strip) and some hanging out.

My sister was trying to set-up a trip to Norway end of November/early December and to get me to join. Need to push her to give me a definite date on that, but other than that, any weekend is probably fine for a drive up to Austin.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Dracos

Hum, I could probably roll over for a thanksgiving thing, provided that flight isn't too painful. :)
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Confirmed.  There shall be Dracos.

Arriving late on 23rd, leaving 27th.  :)
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

I should be around, but only partially.

Grandfather's not doing very well, so my family is making plans to go over to San Francisco tentatively from the 18th to 25th (Might say hi to Drac before he swaps states?).

I still plan to head up to Austin once I get back for the Saturday (26th) at least, maybe friday afternoon if I'm not too wiped from flight back and there wasn't any surprises with flight availabilities.

Dracos

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, merc.
Well, Goodbye.

Merc