News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Todo list for after Benfal

Started by Anastasia, February 18, 2017, 11:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Todo list time for you all. I'd like lists by Sunday afternoon, preferably today if you all can manage it. In addition to your own interests, the following are here and must be claimed by at least one PC:

1. Freeing Canderella and Hanna from the dogai's sword (DM request). You'll be deal with dark magic and a weapon of great evil.
2. Investigating Elysium and Benfal (Tepen insists). You'll be dealing with planar politics and things that are usually beyond the purview of any but the divine.
3. After battle analysis and improvement (Gisfal insists). You'll be picking over Aurora's performance and improving it for further missions, including the ultimate liberation of Lifasa.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Afina needs to let Guluba know she's free to attend a soiree.

Also have an Ice time with Bubbles.

She'll take on the after battle analysis and improvements job. If whoever's freeing Canderella and Hanna needs help she's available but I figure Jaela will probably have that in hand.

Iron Dragoon

Personal to-do:
1) Dragon Racial Stuff IC.
2) Complete spells needed for grove tree.
3) Check out the Hyperbolic Chamber Selune mentioned.
4) Hydra training and stuff.
5) Check in at Cauldron.
8) FOR THE HOARD.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Nephrite

Moore is happy to take on #2 and can make it a priority.

After that the list would be as follows:

1. Take the super evil items we have to Celestia and see if there's anything to be done with any of them other than destruction. (This includes the toga, the weird pendant, Willah's crap and so on)
2. Figure out a good way to start our propaganda machine. We have a rather significant windfall to use for our first edition.
3. Brightwater checkup with regards to the contract for selling ravages and see if we can establish a storefront for it.
4. Further Brightwater checkup with Cloud Dancer to report on what's going on with The Father. See if she wants her mask back or if it's okay if he keeps it for a while more.
5. Even more Brightwater checkup to see how Sisatar is doing and if the Consortium needs anything.
6. Check in on Crystalle.

Corwin

I'm on top of freeing Candy and Hanna from the evil sword. Once Mirajane and Sylvie return with the right sort of magic, we'll do this thing.

I also want to go and do this thing: Go beat up Kras and take his stuff. Which includes his realm. Apparently, I'd need to go through Astral.

I would then like to look into the djinni summons ring.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Yuthirin

1. Tryll & Calleigh & Surru's Bogus Book Dungeon Journey.
1a. Research party so we don't wind up fighting Orcus.
3. DIVINE MANDATE! Talk to Gytha about getting the band back together.

Spoiler: ShowHide
D'ln's Tr'll (Tryll): Male-equivalent
R'lgg'r G'tha (Gytha): Male-equivalent
L'r'l Thor'j'n (Thorajin): Catalyst
Gl'r'r'g A'ka-a (Aka): Female-equivalent
R'kr'd K'rna (Kirna): Female-equivalent
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?