News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Gar Malleos II (Tryll, Surraruthru)

Started by Anastasia, January 08, 2018, 10:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

That's up to you, or even something extended if someone's willing to burn a wish or miracle (or reality revision). Just waiting on a find decision on them here.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

I can probably pull it off with a Bend Reality. No need to take 50% spell failure if I can do it with 25%.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Okay then, is that a final decision, you two? I'd really like to get you two moving tonight since I'm off.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Yes. Works for me. I have time to post today as well.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Iron Dragoon

This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Refresh me on the tapestry, Yuth?

Okay, where in Gar Malleos are you aiming for? Same entry point as last time?

[spoiler]

Simmer
HP: 383/383
Spells Active: Mind Blank (CL15), Fortunate Fate (CL13), Planar Tolerance (CL7), Greater Mage Armor (CL5), Heroes Feast (CL20)
Bonuses: +1 morale attack rolls and will saves, immunity to fear and poison
Negative Conditions:
Resources Used:

Jetina
HP: 353/353
Spells Active: Mind Blank (CL15), Fortunate Fate (CL13), Planar Tolerance (CL7), Greater Mage Armor (CL5), Heroes Feast (CL20)
Bonuses: +1 morale attack rolls and will saves, immunity to fear and poison
Negative Conditions:
Resources Used:
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

I don't know much about the tapestry mechanic. What do you want to know? Could take me a bit to look up.

Yuthirin

Or did you want me to cut and paste it in here?

Anastasia

That's what I meant and I meant to say Iddy, my bad. Just looking for the spells to add to their spoiler block.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Elemental Body (fire) (CL28), Surraruthru's Stupendous Dragonskin (CL28), Strength of the Dragon Princess (CL28), Mind of the Dragon Princess (CL28), Agility of the Dragon Princess (CL28), Endurance of the Dragon Princess (CL28), Beauty of the Dragon Princess (CL28), Create Magic Tattoo (+1 luck ATK) (CL24), Create Magic Tattoo (+2 comp ATK) (CL24). Create Magic Tattoo (+1 CL/ML) (CL24), Energy Immunity (all elements) (CL26)

Anastasia

Thanks. Now where are you portaling to enter, same place as last time or...?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Preferably as close as possible in order to save time. How close were they when they left last time, and can we get back there?

Anastasia

A bit away due to wardings and you could, it looks like.
<Afina> Forever.