News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Ilsenine (Moore)

Started by Anastasia, March 07, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

2) Help Ilsenine re-establish the Lifasa Court on Lifasa.

Going to start with this one because it ties into other things.

An hour after the meeting, you and Ilsenine sit alone atop Aurora. Celebrations persist as the two of you share a quiet moment, resting with one another.

"Tomorrow," Ilsenine's voice breaks the peaceful silence, "I will take all of us - Myself, you, Afina, Crystal, Skye and all the court - home to reestablish our old home. "A court any fey is welcome at, so long as they come in peace. A court, I think, that will claim the fealty of all other courts on Lifasa."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Does Moore know about Afina's directive to form her own court? I don't remember if it's ever been brought up to him.

"Is there a formal... process for that?" Moore asks. "I'd be shocked if we didn't get a planar visitor or two, especially Her Majesty, considering everything involved. But, yes, I'd be surprised if whatever other courts exist on Lifasa didn't defer to yours. Like I said in the meeting, I do want to continue working with Aurora so I think for a lot of others that will feel like they have two home -- I think there are still many more who will just want to retreat to their forests and stay there for a long time."

He takes a look over across Lifasa and takes in a breath. "I think for me, I want to continue my work for you by handling diplomatic matters and other missions. It's what I find enjoyment in and... well, heck, we need to spread the word about your court anyway." He laughs a little at that. "For all that I probably don't need to spread the word at all, I'm sure it's been done already."

Anastasia

Afina, is Moore?

Ilsenine smiles softly, "We do," she murmurs, holding your hand. "What of your other responsibilities? As for the formalities, they will be taken care of. I have it on good authority that they will be."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

It's no secret, he'd have heard through the grapevine if nothing else.

Nephrite

"I wonder how many people will find their way into the Rainbow Court. Or... whatever it is she wants to call it." A laugh at that. "She'd probably not really worry about something like that, I guess. As for that... I'll find a way to balance them. I've got plenty of time, after all, right?" He grins at Ilsenine at that.

Anastasia

Ilsenine matches that smile, "Yes, we have all the time. Moore..." she pauses a few moments, then, "Let's go celebrate together. In my room."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Who am I to refuse such an invitation?" He says as he rises up with her.

Anastasia

"Good. I..." Ilsenine blushes faintly, pausing.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Hey, take your time." He gives her a pat on her hand. "You deserve it."

Anastasia

"...no, I want this. Let's go," Ilsenine says, "It's just, since Gathgorian..." she hesitates again.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"He'll get his in time." Moore says, resolute. "No one could've imagined we'd remove Taelfagn from Creation years ago either, so... there's no sense in thinking anything other than he'll fall by our hands."

Anastasia

A nod and from there...

Anything to add to that? If not I'm going to move you and Afina along.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.