News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Dawn wind (Moore)

Started by Anastasia, March 08, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephrite

"Can I ask an obvious question? Maybe you were going to give me my memories back but... did I die when Hell invaded Lifasa?" Moore asks. "Even when I was at Yggdrasil, I... couldn't remember. I remembered things about that place, but... well, things transpired one way or another and I figured out I had to have been a native there, even if I don't remember any of it." He turns to look back at the rolling hills.

Anastasia

"I can tell you, but you may not like the answer," Erathaol says, "It is your choice."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

"To continue the rest of my life with a gap in my memory, knowing that the 'me' from before was fine with it..." He looks over at the hills again. What would you do, Sylvie? You'd probably say something like 'if you spend too much time looking for truth you lose sight of what matters' or something equally as driven.

He closes his eyes for a long time.

He takes in a breath, then opens his eyes.

"No, it's fine. The circumstances don't matter anymore. Whether I got myself there because I died playing a hero, because I killed myself, because I was a traitor... it doesn't matter. That Moore died... and the only one who matters is the one who made it all the way through the realm to come out and be me. What... I would like to understand is what happened with my leaving. I know I..." He looks flustered for a moment. "I know there was a reason, there was... something. I was fine with it, whatever it was -- that, I'd like to know." He nods to himself, satisfied.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Why / how he left the Lost Realm. I can go find the relevant post for you if you need it.

Anastasia

"You won," Erathoal says, plainly. "That is why you left. Pepo is in his sunbeam, all is right with his world. Lucy...you found her and she's free to wander on her own quests and meaning. The others are about there."

A moment's pause to walk, "Now though, we must look ahead. The Prophecy of Primus has been spoken. Creation rises up to defend itself. Moore, will you join us in fighting Shar?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"In doing so, I agreed to forget what happened there, though, right?" Moore says. "Either way... it doesn't matter. I mean, it does, but... I can make new memories, I have time." He flies along. "Yes, that's why I intend to stay with Aurora. But... what is the Prophecy of Primus? Or... is it one of those things that can't be spoken of that I keep running into? Just... as a side note, that's really annoying. I know I'll be able to keep it in my mind one day, but for someone with what amounts to chronic forgetfulness about their life...ah, sorry, I got off on a tangent there..." He coughs and clears his throat.

Anastasia

"Then come with me, I will tutor you in mysteries for a time," Erathaol says, "There is much to learn to prepare you. You have seen secrets of Creation, it is time for you to begin to understand them."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"It really shouldn't surprise me that you of all people can do that." Moore says with a laugh. "All right, I accept. I'll need it by the time I meet her again before the end, anyway. Besides that, I want to have a real conversation with Elena, one I won't forget this time."

Anastasia

"Come them, Moore," Erathaol bids and from there...

Anything else to add here?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Anastasia

Alright then.

If this is the last time Moore rides in this game? Thank you, Moore. You've been great.
<Afina> Forever.