News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

It starts with a BANG!

Started by Anastasia, April 27, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

We're going to begin this one a little different. Go ahead and post the following information.

Your hit points.

Your inventory, including things worn, anything in bags of holding or similar things and so on.

Your Dexterity score.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

HP: 85/85

Inventory:

Spoiler: ShowHide
[Armor] +1 Mithral Shirt of Silent Moves, 4,750gp:

[Torso] Rogue's Vest, 29,600gp: +2 Hide and Move Silently and Ref save, +1d6 sneak attack

[Bracers] Bracers of Arcane Freedom, 4,600gp: When you activate these bracers, you omit the somatic component of the next arcane spell you cast before the end of your turn (as if applying the Still Spell feat to it, but without altering the spell's level or casting time). This effect functions two times per day.

[Hands] Gloves of Dexterity +2, 4,000gp: +2 enhancement bonus to Dexterity.

[Boots] Boots of Striding and Springing, 5,500gp: These boots increase the wearer's base land speed by 10 feet. In addition to this striding ability (considered an enhancement bonus), these boots allow the wearer to make great leaps. She can jump with a +5 competence bonus on Jump checks.

[Head] Headband of Intelligence +2, 4,000gp:  +2 enhancement bonus to Intelligence.

[Face] Moonstone Masak, 30,000gp: +5 competence bonus on Listen and Spot checks, as well as Darkvision out to 30 feet.

[Necklace] Necklace of Adaptation, 9,000gp: The magic of the necklace wraps the wearer in a shell of fresh air, making him immune to all harmful vapors and gases (such as cloudkill and stinking cloud effects, as well as inhaled poisons) and allowing him to breathe, even underwater or in a vacuum.

[Waist] Healing Belt, 1,500gp: 3 charges per day, 1 charge: Heals 2d8 points of damage. 2 charges: Heals 3d8 points of damage. 3 charges: Heals 4d8 points of damage.

[Ring 1] Ring of Protection +2, 8,000gp: +2 deflection bonus to AC.

[Ring 2] Ring of Sustenance, 2,500gp: This ring continually provides its wearer with life-sustaining nourishment. The ring also refreshes the body and mind, so that its wearer needs only sleep 2 hours per day to gain the benefit of 8 hours of sleep.

[Back] Cloak of Resistance +3, 9,000gp: These garments offer magic protection in the form of a +3 resistance bonus on all saving throws (Fortitude, Reflex, and Will).

Other:
Handy Haversack (2,000 gp) Contents total: 7,678.4gp
Magic Bedroll (1000 gp, with MIC markup)
Everful Mug x3 (1200 gp, with MIC markup)
Everlasting Rations (700 gp, with MIC markup)
Sunrod x20 (40 gp)
Collapsible Pole x2 (40 gp)
Spyglass (1000 gp)
Masterwork Dagger (302 gp)
Holy Symbol, Silver x2 (50 gp)
Explorer's Outfit x6 (60 gp)
Cleric's Vestment (5 gp)
Periscope, Hand (50 gp)
Flint & Steel, x5 (5 gp)
Hammer (5 sp)
Iron Pot (5 sp)
150-ft Hempen Rope (3 gp)
Waterskin x5 (5 gp)
Spell Component Pouch (5 gp)
Tent (10 gp)
Firewood, 10-day supply (1 sp)
Whetstone x5 (2 sp)
Chalk, x10 (1 sp)
Soap, x2 (5 sp)
Winter Blanket x2 (1 gp)
Shovel (2 gp)

Dex: 21
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

This post is for Iddy's character only. Other characters will get posts once they post.

> roll 8d4
<Serith> Kotono roll for Serith < 17 > [d4=2,3,1,1,3,2,1,4]

17 damage to you.

> roll 1d100 low bad high good
<Serith> Kotono roll for Serith < 98 > [d100=98]

Your lucky day. You retain the following items, your situation will be explained in the first IC post. Anything not listed here is lost.

[Head] Headband of Intelligence +2, 4,000gp:  +2 enhancement bonus to Intelligence.
[Torso] Rogue's Vest, 29,600gp: +2 Hide and Move Silently and Ref save, +1d6 sneak attack
[Waist] Healing Belt, 1,500gp: 3 charges per day, 1 charge: Heals 2d8 points of damage. 2 charges: Heals 3d8 points of damage. 3 charges: Heals 4d8 points of damage.
Everlasting Rations (700 gp, with MIC markup)
Sunrod x20 (40 gp)
Cleric's Vestment (5 gp)
Iron Pot (5 sp)
Soap, x2 (5 sp)
Winter Blanket x2 (1 gp)
Shovel (2 gp)

These items will appear around you when you're introed, as your handy haversack was lost.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

HP: 150+56/150+56 (Note: 56 HP from essentia)

Items:
Worn - Necklace of Magnificence+2, Strongarm Gauntlets, Cloak of Resistance+3
Combat - Large Adamantine Greathammer+4, Called Ghost Ward Mithral Full Plate+3, Animated Heavy Mithral Shield+3
Misc - Bag of Holding (Type III), Handy Haversack, Silver Holy Symbol, Explorer's Outfit, Spell Component Pouch, Masterwork Dagger, 500 Gold
Haversack Contents: ShowHide
Magic Bedroll, Everful Mug x3, Everlasting Rations, Sunrod, Collapsible Pole x2, Spyglass, Hand Periscope, Flint & Steel, Whetstone, Tent, Soap, Chalk, Waterskin

Bag  TIII Contents: ShowHide
Explorer's Outfit x5, Cleric's Vestment, Sunrod x19, Silver Holy Symbol (backup), Flint & Steel x4, Whetstone x4, Hammer, Iron Pot, 50-ft Hempen Rope x3, Soap, Chalk x9, Waterskin x4, Firewood (10-day supply), Bedroll, Winter Blanket x2, Shovel

Dex Score 15
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

This is Merc's post.

> roll 15d4 damage Merc
<Serith> Kotono roll for Serith < 41 > [d4=2,1,3,3,1,4,3,3,4,3,2,2,2,4,4]

41 damage to you.

<Serith> Kotono roll for Serith < 14 > [d100=14]

You retain the following items. Ow.

Animated Heavy Mithral Shield+3
Masterwork Dagger
Hammer
Silver Holy Symbol
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

HP: 101

Dexterity: 16

Spoiler: ShowHide
Weapons
-Staff of Conjuration 50 charges

Armor
-

Head
-Admiral's Bicorne

Face
-

Neck
-Greater Choker of Eloquence

Arms/Hands
-

Rings
-

Back/Shoulders
-

Waist
-

Feet
-

Miscellaneous
-

Belt pouch
-Money

Handy Haversack
-200 ft of silk rope
-Rations, 30 days' worth for 3 people
-Smokesticks 5x
-Crowbar
-Lesser Metamagic Rod of Silent Spell
-Heward's Fortifying Bedroll
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

> roll 10d4 Yuth
<Serith> Kotono roll for Serith < 26 > [d4=2,3,1,4,4,1,4,3,3,1]

26 damage, Yuth.

<Serith> Kotono roll for Serith < 100 > [d100=100]

You retain everything but your 200ft of silk rope. Congratulations, you hit the big one. Another post follows.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Pain. All of you hurt and ache, your bodies feeling like you spent 10 rounds boxing with a pissed off tarrasque. You're face down on something cold and wet, the scent of old, musty mold filling your noses.

The last thing any of you remember was being pulled, the portal twisting, jerking. Another slaad dungeon run and suddenly the world twisted upside down.

What happened?

With the exception of Pavel, all of you feel much lighter, as if you don't have nearly as much gear as you should.

All of you also hear groans from the others, each of you stirring and awakening.

All of you are strangers to one another, but otherwise go nuts. This is your set up post, so feel free to take your time and establish your characters here.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"...I AM ALIVE!" Pavel shouts from his prone position, thrusting both black fists into the air.

Iron Dragoon

Ariyis cringes from the noise and tries to dip back into the shadows without being noticed, preferring to observe this loud person before dealing with him.

Yuthirin

The loud person is actually a small person, about half the size of a human! He has coal black skin and no hair and is currently grinning.

Merc

"Oof... what happened?" The dwarven woman mutters as she forces herself to stand, taking a look at her surroundings, eyeing the other two humanoids briefly, before focusing on the rest of the environment.

The two don't look responsible for bringing her here, although the tiefling may merit some extra caution. She's met a few good seeds amongst their kind, and quite a few more bad ones, enough to at least give the stereotype a bit of truth to it.

"Some sort of...baleful teleport spell?" She ponders aloud before her eyes widen as she takes in her state of lightness. "MY HAMMER! My stuff!"

Ooc: spot check or knowledge check to identify her surroundings? And I guess a knowledge check to identify what the heck Pavel is?
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Iron Dragoon

Ariyis reacts to the woman's exclamation about belongings and scrambles to collect her fallen items, taking quick stock and lamenting the loss of herack and other belongings.

As she gathers everything, she takes stock of her surroundings, but not turning her back on the others.

Anastasia

The three of you are in a smallish room - dungeon at its finest. Old hay is littered about, as well as moldy stone. The back wall is gone, revealing absolute nothingness behind all of you. A dreadful chill comes from that nothingness, numbing all of you.

There's a door out of the room, a firm and strong dungeon door. It might even be locked, the horror.

A few bits of surviving gear litter the room, but by and large all of you are without anything at all. Except Pavel, who apparently lucked out something fierce.

Pavel is a fey as I recall, so K:N. Correct me if I'm wrong, Yuth.
<Afina> Forever.