Alicia's official schedule

Started by Ebiris, May 05, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

From the desk of superlative celestial secretary Marie!

Immediate priorities

Track down Dragodan and stop whatever he's doing around the Desert Fiefdoms. Honey Belle is on the case!

Things that should be looked into

Find Io. This is probably more Seira's thing, since dragon.
Find 21. Keep an eye on Syvlie's son, maybe that'll spring a lead?
Look into that behemoth research Seira got. Syala's probably good for that, and she'd love giant cats.

Don't forget this!

Shar's always causing trouble somewhere. Stop her!
Keep an eye on that super-competent child in Balmuria. Someone will probably want to use/corrupt/recruit him!
Watch after Wil (he likes to be called Ox!) on Lifasa so he doesn't get snowed under. Maybe he'll redeem a cute yuki onna, though? I have hopes!
Keep an eye on Milyard. You know you don't have to remember your past life to be a great celestial, but maybe it'll help him?
Keep an eye on your forces you sent to Daun to help with that Demogorgon backed aboleth empire.
Awaken the Icon of Sensation to sentience sometime. Does it even have joints so it can move, or will it just reshape itself to mimic motion?

Invitations and offers

Mystra's invited you to move Sylica to Elysium when you become a more powerful deity. I vote for this one by the way.
There's also an invitation to move to Brightwater too. Which is nice and all but it's no Elysium.

Ebiris

Alicia's goals

1. Expose corruption wherever my followers are based. When vile deeds are done under a cloak of respectability, they must be dragged into the light and those under my banner must be at the forefront doing so.
2. Create safe refuges in places like Lifasa and Balmuria where faithful can regroup if threatened by too great opposition, and neophytes can more safely train and improve themselves.
3. Put together information on wicked plots and conspiracies so that subtly guided adventuring groups can end them before they blow up into nation defining affairs or world-ending threats.

Alicia's worshippers

1. Clara Eiontir, a half elf paladin 7//swashbucker 5/knight of Sylica 2. A graceful wandering heroine and adventurer, she sometimes looks before leaping and relies on her party to cover her own shortcomings, but she's not always wise enough to see where she needs help. She travels far and wide but is currently in Pallanth.
2. Nial Cobb, a half-fiend duskblade 8//warlock 4. Actually the result of unpleasant infernal experiments during the occupation of Lifasa rather than anything in his bloodline, his camp was liberated near the end allowing him to fight in the final battles. Embittered by the experiences he nonetheless seeks to master his hellish taint and prove himself an exemplar of good. For now he fights with Aurora.
3. Ayane, a human bard 8/swiftblade 6//paladin 4/fighter 2/scout 7. A runaway princess who forswore her family name, yes I know. But since the royal family gained its power through sacrifices to the Abyss I can respect the choice. She's high up in a rebel movement on her prime of Kadur, fighting to overthrow the corrupt empire of Calradia.
4. Batu Zhen, an orc ranger 16//cleric 5/ordained champion 5/soulguard 6. A hero to his people in the empire of Aserai where orcs live as slaves, Batu is taciturn and grim by circumstance, but fights and bleeds every day to see his people free, waging a guerrilla campaign against overwhelming odds but always staying one step ahead of those who'd see him broken as an example to those in chains. He lives on the prime of Temblor.

Marie's goals

1. Get my name out there. Use Alicia and Mystra's existing faiths and reach to spread the word about what I offer to anyone that might be interested.
2. Make inroads on the elemental planes, do my bit to shift their balance towards Good.
3. Develop some kind of centre for my church somewhere to serve as a focal point and exemplar for future growth elsewhere.

Marie's worshippers

1. Cecily Morris, a human cleric 4//rogue 4. My first real cleric! She's a bit of a troublemaker who just pretends to be a pious holy woman but she wants to make lots of converts and build up a fantastic church for me in Evrai. She likes that she can just make it up as she goes along because she's starting my faith on the ground floor, but her ambition is commendable!
2. Lysanderoth Pike, a water genasi battle dancer 6//sorcerer 6. A martial artist developing his own style and spells based around direct damage water magic, he's not very religious and just started praying to me in hopes of getting some extra inspiration, right now he's enduring harsh training on the para-elemental plane of ice.
3. Anne Meadowvale, a human commoner 2//expert 2. She wants to take over her father's noodle stand and make meals people will come from far and wide for, but he wants her to set her sights higher and have a better life than he did. Her ambitions are humble but heartfelt... she really liked some unauthorised stories about me she heard growing up so that's how she ended up praying to me. She lives in Balmuria.