News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Establishment

Started by Anastasia, June 15, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"What the fuck ever," Dana grumps, "Let's just get this going!"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Tryll accepts his triumph gracefully. 'We actually already have several things we could be doing.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Then let's get started," Miranda says, finishing her breakfast.

"Yeah, let's go," Dana agrees.

Ball is in your court.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Well, we have a number of different leads, thanks in no small part to Dana's wanderings after liberating Lifasa.

First and most interesting to me is that Makaril was pursuing a psychic grimoire, which is a first for me. I wasn't aware such a thing existed.

Second, Debonah is hunting treasures stolen from Brightwater. We've got good relations with her, and she's Cresiel's aunt to boot. Having a favor we can call in from a solar is no small thing.

Third, Bwimb the Younger is hiring outcasts from the local planes. Considering her demeanor and who her father is, I'd like to know exactly WHY she is doing this.

Fourth, there are larger issues we have less info on. Chronias is glowing and people seem to be taking it seriously. Bel is missing, and I think he might be flippable. Selune is up to something and we should probably support her. And, somehow, Yan-C-Bin got himself killed. Supposedly. Who's taking his place? Is it Chan? There are things we need to know.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"That is a lot," Miranda says before anyone else, "But how about we do it in order of interest to all of us?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Do any of you have a preference?'

Anastasia

"The grimoire sounds interesting," Miranda says, "I've never heard of such a thing, either."

"The treasure hunt," Dana says, "Get us some fucking loot."

Benyen pats Dana's sits and sits up, "How about...wait, who is Bwimb?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Bwimb is the Elemental Princess of Ooze. Or the Elemental Prince of Ooze. Depending on which Bwimb you're asking about. It's complicated.'

Anastasia

"Huh, I meant someone who switched genders once," Benyen says, "That was confusing, especially when they had a kid."

"Really?" Miranda says, "It's not unheard of to happen, but usually it's a clean break. You make it sound more blurry."

"Dunno, it was a curse," Benyen scratches his chin, "Like if it was a sunny day he was a hey, if it was a cloudy day she was a she. I think. The curse was a little hard to figure out. I think it liked to spite us, too."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Bwimb the Younger is the asexual spawn of Bwimb the Elder, Elemental Prince Ooze. Or so legends say. He's kind of a big jerk, and she's supposed to be very nice. Lonely, but nice. If we go there, I recommend spells to prevent you from smelling things, and immunity to all forms of acid.'

Anastasia

"How about we just look up this grimoire?" Dana cuts in, "Like fuck if I want to go to Ooze."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Well yes, nobody wants to go to Ooze. It's disgusting.' Tryll replies. 'Oh, I left something out. We still need to find Thorajin. Last I heard, he was in the Beastlands.'

Anastasia

"Who's Thorajin?" Miranda asks, "Another member of Aurora?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Ohhh, no. He's the last sort of living member of the original irrigo race. Which I am. Very sad. Only five of us left. Well, there were. Now there are more. Physical babies. Not ghosts like the rest of us.'

Anastasia

"I followed some of that," Miranda brightens up, clapping slowly, "I'm learning the madhouse that is your life."

"Yeah, give it time," Dana says, "It'll all start making sense."
<Afina> Forever.