News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Establishment

Started by Anastasia, June 15, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

"We haven't even started to get into the really weird stuff yet!" Calleigh chips in.

'We're settled on Makaril and the grimoire then? Any objections?'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

None come and...

Ball is in your court here.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'Alright, I'll reach out to Makaril, then.'

A Correspond is manifested. 'Makaril, are you still looking for that grimoire?'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

'Tryll, it's been some time,' Makaril replies, 'I am investigating it, yes. Have you found it?'
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'I haven't found it, no. We'd set out to find you when Ebony pulled us into something involving an Imix doomsday cult on Dana's home prime. We just got done with it and I thought I'd follow up. I'm very interested in the grimoire and we'd like to help you locate it, if only to see it for myself. Would you like to meet up?'

Anastasia

'Elysium, Gladheart Village,' Makaril sends back. 'I'll be here for the forseeable future.'
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Is that the one with the women swooning over you?'

Anastasia

'It is not,' Makaril sends right back.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Wonderful. We'll be there shortly.'

"Okay! Everybody ready?" Calleigh asks.

Anastasia

"Ready," Miranda rises, "Let's do this."

The trip to Gladheart Village is one of an instant. When you are there, yo usee it is a forest village tucked away from the world, pleasant and constructed of wooden cabins. It's peaceful here, a sense of lively serenity, the inhabits hard at work doing this and that, farming and building, fishing and mining, so on and so forth.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Let's find him!" Calleigh cheers, zipping forward into the village.

Anastasia

Make a Diplo check for GIing, in that case.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

It's easy enough to find. Makaril has a cabin just outside of town, unremarkable and pleasant in a rustic sort of way. You find Makaril outside, clad in pants and nothing else. He's chopping wood, working away and slowly building up a woodpile.

Dana stops and smiles, just taking it in. Miranda settles in next to her, "Mmm-hmm," she murmurs to Dana, "I see what you meant."

Benyen just waves cheerfully, "Hi, are you Makaril?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Holy mackerel! It's Makaril! Without a shirt on!" Calleigh says.