News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Crushed Slavers

Started by Anastasia, September 17, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"Then it's a matter of determining timing," Lady Sanzha says. "Jeval, how much time do you need?"

"We are ready within three hours," Jeval says, "We wait on your efforts, ma'am."

Lady Sanzha hums softly, "12 hours should be sufficient, and to limit time to respond if the information is divined or leaked somehow."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"In that case, it sounds like we've got a plan."
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Okay, OOC time to settle a few things. What role will named NPCs and yourself have in this plan, if any?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Since Kascha's back, I'm thinking she, Xera, Donald, Elle, Amaryl and myself will form our three teams. We can round them out with a third person, there's Yandrazrt, Lumenbur and Omni just to name a few names.

Anastasia

Okay, go ahead and form up the teams for me, would you? Choose who goes where and we'll work from there.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

It's hard to say who goes where when I haven't received the 'where', but okay. Elle+Donald+Lumenbur after devil target 1, Kascha+Xera+Omni after devil target 2, SeiraPrime+AmarylPrime+Yandrazrt after devil target 3. If given the choice, I will personally prioritize going after Hellfire research. SeiraAvatar will hold the fort down and be helpfully available should Zariel want to chat.

Anastasia

Oh right, that's a good point and me just skipping a mental step. Okay.

"I have four targets we can choose from," Lady Sanzha announces. "Lanaeriel's Lookout, Arcana Inferna, The Firepit and Zalbass&Almodos. Are you familiar with them, Seira?"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Give me a brief rundown so I don't miss something important?"

Anastasia

"Of course," Lady Sanzha smiles and chuckles.

Amaryl glowers at Sanzha there, something that flows right off of her.

"First of all, Lanaeriel's Lookout is a perch for fallen with an affinity for Fire and who are at a political disadvantage in Hell. They can spend a few centuries learning there and letting whatever put them on the back foot quiet down." Lady Sanzha says, "While not directly tied to hellfire, it trains devils as capable fire slingers and lets them network with the efreet. It's run by Overseer Lanaeriel, a fallen tulani who renounced both chaos and good."

"Secondly is Arcana Inferna. Here various siegeworks are built, commissioned by the efreet and using diabolical methods and designs. It's a big business," Lady Sanzha remarks with a cool smile, "While the devils do work there, it's more artisan than noble level save for the owner, Baras Clovenfoot, a cow-like unique devil. It's said he was a mortal with minotaur blood, but he now resembles a minotaur set ablaze and with all the more muscle for it."

"Thirdly is The Firepit. Here devils and efreet work together to make flames that can never go out. It's less a school and more of a workplace, where applied skills are used and practiced with each other," Lady Sanzha says, "It's often used by devils who have potential but are either politically difficult for their superiors - as in they may rise to take their place - or efreet second and third sons who aren't military material."

"Finally we have Zalbass&Almodos. Zalbass is a mercane with orderly blood in his heritage and Almodos is a even stranger - an orthon without his armor. No one really knows what happened or why he's become smart and charming enough to lead a mercantile effort, but they supply a great deal of goods to the efreet from across the planes, including Hell. He's technically a deserter from the Blood War, but the devils have made no effort to pursue the matter. They're either okay with it and it's a plan or he has someone protecting him."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"We'll give the Lookout a pass at present," Seira declares after a few moments of thought. "Elle, take charge of the Firepit assault. Along with Lumenbur, you might be able to glean something from their operation while busting it. I'll handle Arcana Inferna in person, and Yandrazrt might be able to salvage something for our own forces." The mercane angle is too perfect for what she had in mind, and she turns towards Kascha, saying, "Take Xera and Omni and crush the merchants. Prioritize taking the leadership down and eliminating Hellish goods if you run into stiff opposition and reinforcements."

Anastasia

Okay, then any prep to do here, Seira?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Anastasia

No spells to cast, no preparations, nothing for battle? Or are you using a preloaded setup?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

My usual precast spells, which are available for all participants upon demand.

http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php?topic=104109.msg1115887#msg1115887

Exceptions (precast only on myself): Bibliotheca Arcana, Moment of Prescience, Many Moments of Prescience.

Anastasia

Mind blank any of the multitarget spells you'll be casting anyway. Go ahead and list 'em.
<Afina> Forever.