News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Crushed Slavers

Started by Anastasia, September 17, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

"The efreet are pushing back hard, aided by Eblis and the devils. I'm thinking that we're on the cusp of a greater conflict, and I'd rather have you at my side when I take to the field again. But the Grand Sultan wants to have a sit down, and you'd be a great asset there as well." Seira snorts, adding, "Especially since I'm expecting a sudden but inevitable betrayal!"
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

"The Grand Sultan..." Honeydip takes a breath, "I'll be there. A chance to test my blade against such a foe will not come again."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"If things go as I expect, there will be plenty of fighting against shitty slavers, and I havd an army at your disposal. So we're talking worthy cause and strong opponents, yes. Glad to have you onboard!"

Anastasia

Sounds good. Anything else to add here?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

We're good. For the other party, let's bring Elle.

Anastasia

So you, Honeydip and Elle. Any other prep to cover?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Elle has a portable shop so we can arrive in style! And it's already warded against fire, this is beautiful.

Anastasia

Okay, there's a planned meet up in Celestia to move into it, though you're free to skip out on that and arrive yourself if you want.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Set me up as arriving on my own (with Elle and Honeydip) via Elle's fabulous ride~

Anastasia

Okay. Did anyone bother telling you where the meeting was? I don't know if you were told and if not you deserve to know in case that impacts your prep. If you are aware we'll move right on.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

I actually wasn't told OOC, though I presume my character knows. We can go! Make us a cool entry!

Anastasia

The remote manor is named Ruler's Inferno. A great, sprawling manor in the efreet style, perched atop a cliff over a vast lake of fire. Wild nightmares run free on the outskirts, while the front yard is an elaborate series of flaming gardens, lava spewing fountains and other such luxuries.

Luna Del Stronger appears over the tallest minaret, glowing brightly as heat licks against it to no impact at all.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Riding a flying carpet down would be a bit tacky under the circumstances, and Seira cheerfully tells her friends, "Let's make our way down, shall we?"

We're using the usual combat configuration from here, barring Celestial Valor and Glorious Rally.

Anastasia

Elle smiles and withdraws a small glass bottle, "Shall we do it in style?" she offers, "I think a flaming stairway sends the right message."

Lady Honeydip takes in the burning vistas and quietly murmurs a prayer to Queen Morwel. "Majesty, protect me in this outpost of evil, where flames burn as readily as in Hell to punish the wicked."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Everything about this is style and posturing," Seira responds quietly. "And the subtle threat of violence, of course. Good idea, go for it."